Is it just me .. or is Stewart on the Daily Show ...

Where the heck is the !@#$%^&* Remote

May 6, 2008, 11:25:28 PM5/6/08
simply not funny anymore ? I keep tuning in ..to see .. maybe he
had a bad nite or 2 or 5 ...Nope same old deal. Always liked the
guy ... but it isnt working right now. And he used to have very
funny sidekicks ...but they went on to do their own shtick.
I hope it gets better.

James Squire

May 6, 2008, 11:30:58 PM5/6/08

The interviews of political-types are getting slightly lamer, but
otherwise he's still got it as far as I'm concerned.
--
Jim Squire
This Blog Has No Title, Just Words and Links

David Johnston

May 7, 2008, 12:29:16 AM5/7/08
On Tue, 6 May 2008 20:25:28 -0700 (PDT), "Where the heck is the
!@#$%^&* Remote" <hooch...@rock.com> wrote:

>simply not funny anymore ?

Didn't you ask the same question two years ago?

Message has been deleted

Me

May 7, 2008, 2:08:24 PM5/7/08

"Where the heck is the !@#$%^&* Remote" <hooch...@rock.com> wrote in
message

Stewart mugs. He doesn't rely on the writing. I don't se the allure.

Pete B

May 7, 2008, 10:04:57 PM5/7/08
In article <10c2241hs4t0d9opp...@4ax.com>, da...@block.net
says...

What was the answer?

tomcervo

May 7, 2008, 10:08:57 PM5/7/08
On May 6, 11:25�pm, "Where the heck is the !@#$%^&* Remote"

George Bush has pretty much killed political satire after eight years
of living it.

Zombie Elvis

May 8, 2008, 3:12:13 AM5/8/08

It's just you. The Daily Show is as hilarious as ever.
--
When you're darker than a caramel, Reverend Al speaks for you.
-- Aasif Mandvi

Roberto Castillo
roberto...@ameritech.net
http://mind-grapes.blogspot.com/
http://zombie-gulch.myminicity.com/

Victor Velazquez

May 8, 2008, 8:51:07 AM5/8/08
Zombie Elvis wrote:
> On Tue, 6 May 2008 20:25:28 -0700 (PDT), "Where the heck is the
> !@#$%^&* Remote" <hooch...@rock.com> wrote:
>
>> simply not funny anymore ? I keep tuning in ..to see .. maybe he
>> had a bad nite or 2 or 5 ...Nope same old deal. Always liked the
>> guy ... but it isnt working right now. And he used to have very
>> funny sidekicks ...but they went on to do their own shtick.
>> I hope it gets better.
>
> It's just you. The Daily Show is as hilarious as ever.

Indeed. The british guy, the black guy, and the nerdy guy are especially
hilarious.

George W Harris

May 8, 2008, 4:25:45 PM5/8/08

I loved when the British guy and the black guy
went to Harlem to talk to people about "The 'N' Word".
--
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* 50 states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'

Victor Velazquez

May 8, 2008, 5:19:25 PM5/8/08
George W Harris wrote:
> On Thu, 8 May 2008 07:51:07 -0500, "Victor Velazquez"
> <k-ca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Zombie Elvis wrote:

>>> It's just you. The Daily Show is as hilarious as ever.
>>
>> Indeed. The british guy, the black guy, and the nerdy guy are
>> especially hilarious.
>>
> I loved when the British guy and the black guy
> went to Harlem to talk to people about "The 'N' Word".

That was, to quote the British guy, "brilliant."

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=84493&title=n-word

Zombie Elvis

May 8, 2008, 10:55:14 PM5/8/08
On Thu, 8 May 2008 07:51:07 -0500, "Victor Velazquez"
<k-ca...@hotmail.com> wrote:

The big guy and the Indian are funny too.

Victor Velazquez

May 9, 2008, 12:11:55 AM5/9/08
Zombie Elvis wrote:
> On Thu, 8 May 2008 07:51:07 -0500, "Victor Velazquez"
> <k-ca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Zombie Elvis wrote:

>>> It's just you. The Daily Show is as hilarious as ever.
>>
>> Indeed. The british guy, the black guy, and the nerdy guy are
>> especially hilarious.
>>
> The big guy and the Indian are funny too.

They are both funny and I love them dearly but they (like the Greg Brady guy
and the girl) aren't in quite the same league as the other three. YMMV, of
course.