Family Guy is officially spent -- Kathy Ireland circa 1994 cardboard cut-out (10/04/2009)

Taylor

Oct 4, 2009, 9:09:30 PM10/4/09
That is all.

_______________
www.MGMBill.org
Obama would want you to protect male's rights, too... but so would
Rush Limbaugh.

Zlurb

Oct 4, 2009, 10:32:12 PM10/4/09
Taylor wrote:
> That is all.

i lik kathy ireland..,l00zr

Taylor

Oct 5, 2009, 12:39:58 AM10/5/09

Caterpillar eyebrows, just like Brooke Shields.

Sean Walsh

Oct 5, 2009, 9:28:51 AM10/5/09
The first segment of that episode (the whole cut-out affair, as well
as Quagmire finding out there's porn all over the internet) was great.

Then they made fun of Jews for the rest of the episode, with Peter as
the crux of it (meaning it was all incredibly annoying).

--
Sean

Taylor

Oct 5, 2009, 3:34:12 PM10/5/09

The Simpsons. In the past 5 years, they've been the masters of
starting a plot (Kathy Ireland cardboard cut out) and dropping it
after the first segment after they haphazardly tied it to the
remainder of the plot. They're tapped out.

> --
> Sean

Barry Margolin

Oct 5, 2009, 4:50:35 PM10/5/09
In article
<803c606b-3e6c-47eb...@b18g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,
Taylor <lukeb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah, what a strange way to segue from one subplot to the other.

I have a continuity question: Has Quagmire really never before mentioned
Internet porn? Or are we not supposed to worry about continuity in the
FG universe? Maybe last week they actually ended up in a different one
of the multiverses, and it looked similar enough that they didn't notice
right away, but we can't count on continuity with anything that happened
before.

--
Barry Margolin, bar...@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA

Taylor

Oct 5, 2009, 5:40:56 PM10/5/09
On Oct 5, 4:50 pm, Barry Margolin <bar...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> In article
> <803c606b-3e6c-47eb-84a7-874592a8e...@b18g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,

>  Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Oct 5, 9:28 am, Sean Walsh <seanoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > The first segment of that episode (the whole cut-out affair, as well
> > > as Quagmire finding out there's porn all over the internet) was great.
>
> > > Then they made fun of Jews for the rest of the episode, with Peter as
> > > the crux of it (meaning it was all incredibly annoying).
>
> >  The Simpsons. In the past 5 years, they've been the masters of
> > starting a plot (Kathy Ireland cardboard cut out) and dropping it
> > after the first segment after they haphazardly tied it to the
> > remainder of the plot. They're tapped out.
>
> Yeah, what a strange way to segue from one subplot to the other.
>
> I have a continuity question: Has Quagmire really never before mentioned
> Internet porn?  Or are we not supposed to worry about continuity in the
> FG universe?  Maybe last week they actually ended up in a different one
> of the multiverses, and it looked similar enough that they didn't notice
> right away, but we can't count on continuity with anything that happened
> before.

They did it last year w/ the "The Surfin' Bird" plot and dropped it to
focus on the coming back of Jesus; a plot that aggravated me (Jesus)
and tried to tie it back together w/ another "The Bird" reference
closer.

Message has been deleted

Wiseguy

Oct 5, 2009, 6:40:21 PM10/5/09
Taylor <lukeb...@gmail.com> wrote in news:803c606b-3e6c-47eb-84a7-
874592...@b18g2000vbl.googlegroups.com:

No, on the Simpsons the first part isn't the plot, it leads up to the plot
before the first segment ends. There's a difference.

Zlurb

Oct 5, 2009, 10:54:51 PM10/5/09

u insu;t kathy at ur peril..,l00zr

Ubiquitous

Oct 6, 2009, 5:01:24 AM10/6/09
sean...@gmail.com wrote:

>The first segment of that episode (the whole cut-out affair, as well
>as Quagmire finding out there's porn all over the internet) was great.

There is?

>Then they made fun of Jews for the rest of the episode, with Peter as
>the crux of it (meaning it was all incredibly annoying).

Yes, it got annoying fast, but never rose to the level of "offensive".

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn

Ubiquitous

Oct 6, 2009, 5:02:32 AM10/6/09
bar...@alum.mit.edu wrote:

>I have a continuity question: Has Quagmire really never before mentioned
>Internet porn?

Yes, but don't ask me for citations.

suzee

Oct 6, 2009, 5:10:32 PM10/6/09
Ubiquitous wrote:
> bar...@alum.mit.edu wrote:
>
>> I have a continuity question: Has Quagmire really never before mentioned
>> Internet porn?
>
> Yes, but don't ask me for citations.

He's been too busy chasing women to surf the web....

Mallard

Oct 7, 2009, 1:12:14 AM10/7/09

He asked Peter to email him the pic of Lois's poo when Peter showed
them it on his cell phone at the bar. So he knows about computers.

The Doctor (as portrayed by Richard Hurndall)

Oct 7, 2009, 6:09:20 AM10/7/09
On Oct 7, 1:12 am, Mallard <upl...@alta.gov> wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 16:50:35 -0400, Barry Margolin
>

> <bar...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> >In article
> ><803c606b-3e6c-47eb-84a7-874592a8e...@b18g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,

> > Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>  The Simpsons. In the past 5 years, they've been the masters of
> >> starting a plot (Kathy Ireland cardboard cut out) and dropping it
> >> after the first segment after they haphazardly tied it to the
> >> remainder of the plot. They're tapped out.
>
> >Yeah, what a strange way to segue from one subplot to the other.
>
> >I have a continuity question: Has Quagmire really never before mentioned
> >Internet porn?  Or are we not supposed to worry about continuity in the
> >FG universe?  Maybe last week they actually ended up in a different one
> >of the multiverses, and it looked similar enough that they didn't notice
> >right away, but we can't count on continuity with anything that happened
> >before.
>
> He asked Peter to email him the pic of Lois's poo when Peter showed
> them it on his cell phone at the bar. So he knows about computers.

Unless it was e-mailed to his cell phone.

Ubiquitous

Oct 7, 2009, 5:43:18 AM10/7/09

The ones onf Craig's List!

suzee

Oct 7, 2009, 7:04:39 PM10/7/09

No, the ones in Quahog and on the plane.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 8, 2009, 7:58:17 PM10/8/09
On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 16:50:35 -0400, Barry Margolin
<bar...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

If anything, it confirmed one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt:
Quagmire's left-handed!

--

- ReFlex76

suzee

Oct 8, 2009, 8:01:59 PM10/8/09

I thought right handed men used their left hand to pleasure themselves..?

Ubiquitous

Oct 9, 2009, 5:38:43 AM10/9/09
bar...@alum.mit.edu wrote:

>I have a continuity question: Has Quagmire really never before mentioned
>Internet porn?

Would the naked pictures received on his i-phone count?

Zlurb

Oct 9, 2009, 9:54:07 PM10/9/09

there r nekkd pics of kathy ireland..?..where!!/?

Ubiquitous

Oct 13, 2009, 5:12:12 AM10/13/09
In article <haj6q4$fm3$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, suz...@imbris.com wrote:
>Ubiquitous wrote:
>> suz...@imbris.com wrote:

>>> He's been too busy chasing women to surf the web....
>>

>> The ones on Craig's List!

>No, the ones in Quahog and on the plane.

Who were listed on Craig's List and other booty-call web sites.

Frank Frank

Oct 13, 2009, 9:31:05 PM10/13/09
Taylor wrote:
> That is all.

After over a week, I still have not seen anything in this thread that
explains the reference to Kathy Ireland in the subject line. Is it just
a hook to entice people to read the thread? (Well, men of a certain age
who grew up on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Editions, anyway.)

Wiseguy

Oct 13, 2009, 10:23:18 PM10/13/09
Frank Frank <can...@dontbother.invalid> wrote in news:hb39ku$cgn$8
@news.eternal-september.org:

Did you see the episode?

Captain Infinity

Oct 13, 2009, 10:24:04 PM10/13/09
Once Upon A Time,
Frank Frank wrote:

In the episode, Peter obtains a standup cutout of Ireland, which he
obsesses on because he is insane. It eventually gets destroyed and he
freaks out and buries it.

**
Captain Infinity

suzee

Oct 13, 2009, 10:42:04 PM10/13/09
Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article <haj6q4$fm3$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, suz...@imbris.com wrote:
>> Ubiquitous wrote:

>>> The ones on Craig's List!
>> No, the ones in Quahog and on the plane.
>
> Who were listed on Craig's List and other booty-call web sites.

Who said they were?

Frank Frank

Oct 13, 2009, 11:13:03 PM10/13/09

Ah. But it's probably not because he is insane, but rather because he is
male.

http://webfantasy.info/Kathy_Ireland/

Go on. You know you want to.

suzee