AMC: 'Zilla Quickies 920206

Lance Sanders

Feb 6, 1992, 7:58:38 PM2/6/92

On 31 Jan 92 15:12:28 GMT, zacc...@mtl.mit.edu (Carolyn Zaccaria),
in Message-ID: <1992Jan31....@athena.mit.edu>
[Re: AMC: Sightings --- Steven/Ross/Ellen] writes:

>> While surfing a couple of nights ago, I caught Andrew (Dr. Steven
>
>Lance, what do you mean, "surfing"? Can you surf in Chicago? :-) Does that
>mean like changing the stations? I read an article about this, men
>apparently change stations more than women. I know my SO does this
>constantly....

Yeah, cable surfing is great. While "warming up" before watching the AMC
tape 'o the day, I use two "anchor stations" (CNN Headline News/Jukebox),
and scan back-and-forth from them for about 30 min. Works for me. :)

I've also added a new food to the ritual: Boboli bread shells. Talk
about FAST pizza! 8 min. max. My favorite: cheddar cheese/onions
/garlic/green peppers/bacon bits. Great w/ the brewskis. Anyone else use
them?

On 1 Feb 92 18:14:03 GMT, gib...@ll.mit.edu (Margaret D. Gibbs),
in Message-ID: <1992Feb1....@ll.mit.edu>
[Re: AMC: Depression & Suicide] writes:

>being really depressed too, after she ran away after seeing her
>adoptive father Ross rape Natalie, and finding out her real mom
>had been a prostitute and her real father was Mark. But that was
>a bit longer ago... Well, I'm sure Lance can fill us in on any
>storyline with Julie in it ;-)!

Julie who??? ;))

After Lauren Holly married Tony Quinn's son ---when she could have had
me--- ...........it's like, hey, that cuts it, "Buffy": I'm miffed! :)))))

I'm a Courtney Eplin/Julia Barr man, now. :)

On 4 Feb 92 20:48:00 GMT, v070...@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (MARK
PRZYBYSZEWSKI), in Message-ID: <1992Feb4.2...@acsu.buffalo.edu>
writes:

>But didn't you see Monday's show? After Brooke and Jack were done with
>their promo for their upcoming show, one of the stage managers said
>something like how they compared to Tracy and Hepburn, and Brooke replied,
>"More like Kong vs. GODZILLA!" They ARE reading what we say; I just hope
>they pay attention, also.

The kicker is that its the third time in two months they've done it:
Hayley and E also dropped the name in separate convos w/ Adam. Interesting,
ain't it? :)))

>Lance, stand up and take a bow. To actually get yourself a mention; I
>salute you.

I'm holding out for Hayley falling asleep cuddled up to a toy Godzilla
doll nicknamed ---no mystery, here, folks--- Lance. [Buh-ha-ha-ha-ha!]

Thanks for the comment, Mark. I salute anyone who can correctly
pronounce your last name the first time out. Here's my shot:
PRISS-BOO-ZOO-SKI {attempt at authentic accent}
PRIZ-BE-ZU-SKI {americanized} Did I miss the barn, here? :)

On 3 Feb 92 17:53:57 GMT, ma...@uicsl.csl.uiuc.edu (Mary E. Allison),
in Message-ID: <kor0dl...@roundup.crhc.uiuc.edu>
[Re: AMC: Godzilla Speaks Update (c) 920131] writes:

>>[D] Brian finally tracks down An Li at the airport, and stops her from
>
>I got the impression it was the train station. MAYBE a bus station --
>definitely the 'lower class' form of travel.

Yup. Bus station.

Mary continues:
[Re: AMC-Patrick Stewart]

>Patrick StUart = Will Cooney a/k/a Will Cortlandt (THANK LANCE -- now
> ^ EVERY time I have to THINK about how to spell the
> name )

:)

Once I realized I had been spelling "Cortlandt" wrong lo these many
months, I've made a concerted effort to conform to the official versions.
Hey, I got "Zenff" right in the last Update, didn't I? ;)

Again, Mary:
[AMC - TAN - technobabble]

>I *THINK*, though I'm not sure that there might be a problem with long
>articles. I seem to remember a few people missing updates (longer ones) or
>people getting things late. Do any of you technophiles know if some sites
>delay or delete long articles? How long is a long article??

My site has huge problems with r.a.t.s. The posts are always 5-7 days
old, and even worse, repeats. Been that way for a year. can't seem to get
the sys op to permanently correct it.

In terms of long articles, I've seen a Spafford "Lists Of" post in
news.groups, etc., in excess of 800 lines, and others over 1400 lines.
Email has a single post limit of 54K on most systems.

On 4 Feb 92 19:08:45 GMT, SE...@SLACVM.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU (Sharon),
in Message-ID: <92035.11...@SLACVM.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU>
[AMC:Kiberd/some spoilers] writes:

>-when asked about working with kate collins (natalie/janet), james said she
>is extremely difficult to deal with and everyon on the set thinks so. he
>eluded to the fact (at least i thought he did) that kate is lesbian...said
>she doesn't like men, doesn't like straight me. his wife said she doesn't
>have to worry about him playing hot and sexy scenes because "it's kate".
>hmmm.

Yow!!!!! I assume if this is true, it's already general knowledge among
the actors. Kiberd appears to have too much class to "out" the babe without
implied permission. Unless this is some kind of vendetta...

Man, I love these "primary contact" reports!

sa...@isis.dccs.upenn.edu (Ellen Sasse) writes:

>Speaking of which, did anyone take a real long look at David Canary's wife
>at the SOD awards? I did, and I am convinced it is a man! They also edited
>Canary's speech in the list where he thanked people, which could have been
>for time but could also have been because he thanked him. This is
>speculation of course, but I stand by my observation of his wife and I
>don't remember their editing out any other speeches (Been awhile though).

Say what???????!! Are you sure the camera wasn't just focused on the
wrong person??

Sharon continues
>-trevor will have a new love interest, the new d.a.

Sort of figured that. The woman is hot. It's going to be interesting
seeing these two ignite on-screen. The characters (as well as the actors
themselves) appear to to be straight-shooters (read: they'll tell you
exactly what's on their minds), and I think the dialog will reflect this.
I'm pumped.

On 5 Feb 92 00:51:58 GMT, pmmu...@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (Pauline M
Muggli), in Message-ID: <1992Feb5.0...@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu>
[Re: AMC: Love that hospital security] writes:

>actually, i did get up and wander the halls, but i was dressed in a
>hospital gown. [ actually, lance, i wore 2 gowns - one forward and one
>backwards ]
>
>pauline "no buns hanging out here" muggli

Bet you're no fun on a date. :))

Reminds me of the time at my h.s. senior prom. Way out in a hotel in the
boondocks somewhere; somebody found a suite of rooms unlocked. Thought I
was finally going to get over like a fat rat. Groping my girlfriend to the
max. Lifted up her dress and found ---ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!--- long underwear!!!

The psychologal trauma suffered was second only to that brought on by
the Nat-in-the-well storyline. :))) I wound up not having sex until I was
20. Talk about your [Brumpt-TING!] "late bloomers"!

[Buh-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!]

---------
Lance Sanders _ /|
sta...@ddsw1.MCS.COM \'o.O'
GE Mail: L.Sanders6 =(___)=
Voice: (312) 667-5958 U

Debbie Cannon

Feb 7, 1992, 9:11:03 AM2/7/92
In article <1992Feb7.0...@ddsw1.MCS.COM> sta...@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Lance Sanders) writes:
> I've also added a new food to the ritual: Boboli bread shells. Talk
>about FAST pizza! 8 min. max. My favorite: cheddar cheese/onions
>/garlic/green peppers/bacon bits. Great w/ the brewskis.
>Anyone else use them?

Yeah, they are good, aren't they? I noticed they now
have large ones and small ones and, you're right, Lance,
they are FAST. My husband came home with some pizza
kits that a friend at work was selling for his kids
school fundraiser -- geesh, louise, it took almost 40
minutes for me to cook those things -- I WAS STARVED!!
The guy told my husband to cook them slow because they
burned quick, right! (picture my eyes rolling here).

TGIF,
Debbie

Kristy Patterson

Feb 10, 1992, 9:05:21 AM2/10/92
In article <1992Feb7.0...@ddsw1.MCS.COM> sta...@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Lance Sanders) writes:

>On 31 Jan 92 15:12:28 GMT, zacc...@mtl.mit.edu (Carolyn Zaccaria),
>in Message-ID: <1992Jan31....@athena.mit.edu>

> I've also added a new food to the ritual: Boboli bread shells. Talk
>about FAST pizza! 8 min. max. My favorite: cheddar cheese/onions
>/garlic/green peppers/bacon bits. Great w/ the brewskis. Anyone else use
>them?

YES! They're awesome. My roommates (who profess to be gourmet cooks, the lot
of them) spend hours trying to get their pizza dough to rise and be large
enough to actually make a pizza on; takes me about 10 minutes, total. And mine
usually turns out better (always does when it's premade :-). My BH and I like
hamburger and broccoli...

>---------
>Lance Sanders _ /|
>sta...@ddsw1.MCS.COM \'o.O'
>GE Mail: L.Sanders6 =(___)=
>Voice: (312) 667-5958 U

-Kristy

--
+==========================+================================================+
|Kristy Patterson | "Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to |

Hilary Perkins

Feb 10, 1992, 9:52:16 AM2/10/92
In article <1992Feb10.1...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu> kri...@coos.dartmouth.edu (Kristy Patterson) writes:
>In article <1992Feb7.0...@ddsw1.MCS.COM> sta...@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Lance Sanders) writes:

>> I've also added a new food to the ritual: Boboli bread shells. Talk
>>about FAST pizza! 8 min. max. My favorite: cheddar cheese/onions
>>/garlic/green peppers/bacon bits. Great w/ the brewskis. Anyone else use
>>them?

For those of us without a clue ... and obviously living in the food
marketing equivalent of a deserted island ...

Will someone *please* tell me what Boboli bread shells *are*???

Thank you

Hilary

--
I have fought my way out of a cocoon of | hil...@mozart.b17b.ingr.com
insecurity and discovered that I am a | 205/730-7933 (voice)

Ellen Sasse

Feb 11, 1992, 2:50:28 AM2/11/92
In article <1992Feb7.0...@ddsw1.MCS.COM> sta...@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Lance Sanders) writes:
>sa...@isis.dccs.upenn.edu (Ellen Sasse) writes:

>>Speaking of which, did anyone take a real long look at David Canary's wife
>>at the SOD awards? I did, and I am convinced it is a man! They also edited
>>Canary's speech in the list where he thanked people, which could have been
>>for time but could also have been because he thanked him. This is
>>speculation of course, but I stand by my observation of his wife and I
>>don't remember their editing out any other speeches (Been awhile though).

> Say what???????!! Are you sure the camera wasn't just focused on the
>wrong person??

Yep. The camera was on the 'woman' (?) he came in with with the longish
blonde hair. I would never have noticed, but people on the net were saying
what an obvious wig it was, so when Canary gave his speech and they showed
her, I paused and did a slow frame-advance on all footage. The face and body
looked like a man's. I watched it over and over, both slow and fast, and came
to my inescapable conclusion that either that was a man in drag or they had me
100% completely fooled [ not an impossibility but I have never been wrong about
something I was so sure of before ] The shot seemed so normal that I never
would have noticed if people's comments on the wig hadn't drawn me to it!

Ellen "color me curious" Sasse

Kristin Antelman

Feb 11, 1992, 9:05:27 AM2/11/92
In article <65...@netnews.upenn.edu> sa...@isis.dccs.upenn.edu (Ellen Sasse) writes:

>>>Speaking of which, did anyone take a real long look at David Canary's wife
>>>at the SOD awards? I did, and I am convinced it is a man! They also edited

>In article <1992Feb7.0...@ddsw1.MCS.COM> sta...@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Lance Sanders) writes:
>
>> Say what???????!! Are you sure the camera wasn't just focused on the
>>wrong person??
>
>Yep. The camera was on the 'woman' (?) he came in with with the longish
>blonde hair. I would never have noticed, but people on the net were saying
>what an obvious wig it was, so when Canary gave his speech and they showed
>her, I paused and did a slow frame-advance on all footage. The face and body

>looked like a man's...

I don't think so. I saw Canary with his wife and two young kids on
the Bridgeport (CT)-Port Jefferson (NY) ferry a couple years back.
In fact, he was right behind me buying his ticket.

His wife had short blond hair--so she may have been wearing a wig at
the awards--but she was *definitely* female. (Not to mention quite a
bit younger than he.)

Kristin

Granma

Feb 12, 1992, 7:23:45 AM2/12/92

>Yep. The camera was on the 'woman' (?) he came in with with the longish
>blonde hair. I would never have noticed, but people on the net were saying
>what an obvious wig it was, so when Canary gave his speech and they showed
>her, I paused and did a slow frame-advance on all footage. The face and body
>looked like a man's. I watched it over and over, both slow and fast, and came
>to my inescapable conclusion that either that was a man in drag or they had me
>100% completely fooled [ not an impossibility but I have never been wrong about
>something I was so sure of before ] The shot seemed so normal that I never
>would have noticed if people's comments on the wig hadn't drawn me to it!
>

>Ellen "color me curious" Sasse

Well, Gheeze Louise! I'm surprised at this group! Have you no empathey for
the guy!? That "woman" was Stewart! He didn't get an invitation - slip up
on "someone's" part - and wanted to come, so Mr. Canary dressed Stew up like
Mrs. Canary.

Man, leave the poor guy alone! How would you like to have to dress like a
woman every time YOU went out the door! (God, Lance, how DO you do it!)

Granma

*-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*
| "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?" |
| ---------------------------------------------------------- |
| cpat...@ub.d.umn.edu | There was an old pirate named Bates |
| C J Patterson | Who was learning to rhumba on skates |
| Send Money to: | He fell on his cutless |
| P.O. Box 3265 | Which rendered him nutless |
| Duluth, MN 55803-3265 | And practically useless on dates! |
*-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*

Ellen Sasse

Feb 13, 1992, 12:17:10 PM2/13/92
In article <27...@brahms.udel.edu> k...@brahms.udel.edu (Kristin Antelman) writes:
>>her, I paused and did a slow frame-advance on all footage. The face and body
>>looked like a man's...

>I don't think so. I saw Canary with his wife and two young kids on
>the Bridgeport (CT)-Port Jefferson (NY) ferry a couple years back.
>In fact, he was right behind me buying his ticket.

Maybe he's had a change of heart ;-)

>His wife had short blond hair--so she may have been wearing a wig at
>the awards--but she was *definitely* female. (Not to mention quite a
>bit younger than he.)

Did she look around 40? My impression from looking at the SOD awards was
that she looked around 40 and had a lot of suffering on her face. Lots
of makeup too. Angular face, the kind my SO teases me about as a "ratface"
[ I don't have one but I find them very attractive ] Maybe it was a friend?

On a semi-related note:
I had a friend dress in drag at a halloween party once and it was the
most amazing thing. He was kindof cute, but when he showed up in a dress
people didn't recognize him, but would kinda stare at this familiar-looking
person trying to figure out "what is wrong with this picture". He looked
so convincing that it would take a minute to click that a) this wasn't a
girl, and b) that not only was he male, but someone we knew, and thought
we recognized quite well until the disorientation we experienced. He was a
good-looking guy but he would have made a very cute girl.

Ellen Sasse

Feb 13, 1992, 12:24:55 PM2/13/92
In article <25...@ub.d.umn.edu> cpat...@ub.d.umn.edu (Granma) writes:

>Well, Gheeze Louise! I'm surprised at this group! Have you no empathey for
>the guy!? That "woman" was Stewart! He didn't get an invitation - slip up
>on "someone's" part - and wanted to come, so Mr. Canary dressed Stew up like
>Mrs. Canary.

Hah! What a hoot! Poor Stuart ;-) [ wish I'd thoughta that! ]

>Man, leave the poor guy alone! How would you like to have to dress like a
>woman every time YOU went out the door! (God, Lance, how DO you do it!)

Hah! Granma, you crack me up!

Lance, you sly dog! ;-)

I know, we could have an AMC "fancy dress" party, dressed as the opposite
sex. Get in the spirit of the thing! ;-) Or better yet, we could all dress
as each other. And since we don't know what each other looks like, for
the most part, we can all dress how we THINK someone else looks! Then we
can compare with how they REALLY look. No fair coming as someone you know;-)

Ellen "Just takin the ol' imagination out for a walk" Sasse

Pauline M Muggli

Feb 13, 1992, 10:12:34 PM2/13/92
In article <25...@ub.d.umn.edu> cpat...@ub.d.umn.edu (Granma) writes:
>Ellen "color me curious" Sasse writes:

>>her, I paused and did a slow frame-advance on all footage. The face and body
>>looked like a man's. I watched it over and over, both slow and fast, and came
>>to my inescapable conclusion that either that was a man in drag ...

>Well, Gheeze Louise! I'm surprised at this group! Have you no empathey for
>the guy!? That "woman" was Stewart! He didn't get an invitation - slip up
>on "someone's" part - and wanted to come, so Mr. Canary dressed Stew up like
>Mrs. Canary.

>Man, leave the poor guy alone! How would you like to have to dress like a
>woman every time YOU went out the door! (God, Lance, how DO you do it!)

i never would have guessed...

but they rarely show stuart and adam on the screen at the same time.
maybe this is their sister "matilda". usually, the camera goes back and
forth between the two.

the question is...

1. did adam flip out over his desire for erica and has taken to wearing
copies of her most spectacular outfits?

or

2. have stuart and adam played dress-up since early childhood and adam
always manipulated stuart into the dress?

pauline "i pick number one as given above" muggli

MARK PRZYBYSZEWSKI

Feb 14, 1992, 1:28:00 PM2/14/92
In article <1992Feb14.0...@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu>, pmmu...@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (Pauline M Muggli) writes...

>>Man, leave the poor guy alone! How would you like to have to dress like a
>>woman every time YOU went out the door! (God, Lance, how DO you do it!)
>
>i never would have guessed...
>
>but they rarely show stuart and adam on the screen at the same time.
>maybe this is their sister "matilda". usually, the camera goes back and
>forth between the two.

Hey, don't bring my dog into this 8-{)! Besides, their sister's name was
LOTTIE (see CAZ's latest quiz).

>the question is...
>
>1. did adam flip out over his desire for erica and has taken to wearing
>copies of her most spectacular outfits?
>
>or
>
>2. have stuart and adam played dress-up since early childhood and adam
>always manipulated stuart into the dress?
>
>pauline "i pick number one as given above" muggli

I'd pick #2 myself; ah, I remember when I used to dress up in my mother's
uniform and stick grapefruits in her bra to make it fit me... 8-{)))))))))
+ Mark Przybyszewski v070...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu v070...@ubvms.bitnet +
+ GO BILLS IN '92! +
+ GO DUKE BLUE DEVILS! +
+ GO UB ROYALS - 18-5 FIRST YEAR IN D-1! +
+ I wanted to play hopscotch with the impenetrable mystery of existence, but +
+ he stepped in a worm hole and had to go in early. Crow, MST3K +
+ I may not be the president, I may not be the pope, but as long as I have +
+ Gritty Kitty, I shall never mope! Stimpson J. Cat, Ren and Stimpy +

Lance Sanders

Feb 14, 1992, 9:51:02 AM2/14/92

On 13 Feb 92 17:24:55 GMT, sa...@isis.dccs.upenn.edu (Ellen Sasse),
in Message-ID: <66...@netnews.upenn.edu> writes:

>Hah! Granma, you crack me up!
>
>Lance, you sly dog! ;-)
>
>I know, we could have an AMC "fancy dress" party, dressed as the opposite
>sex. Get in the spirit of the thing! ;-) Or better yet, we could all dress
>

>Ellen "Just takin the ol' imagination out for a walk" Sasse

[Spock voice: ON]

Interesting that you two feel a need to dress up like men. ;)

[Spock-ster: OFF]

However, "Homey don't play" crossdressing. :) I won't be there.

That should free up a space for Granma's boyfriend's boyfriend. :))

Now, if you held an AMC "favorite star" party, and got Ellen to come
dressed like Julia Barr dressed like Kathleen Turner in "Body Heat" dressed
like a member of the Swedish Bikini Team........YO!

---------
Lance "Bo Knows Thread Virology" Sanders
sta...@ddsw1.MCS.COM GE Mail: L.Sanders6 Voice: (312) 667-5958

Granma

Feb 17, 1992, 9:53:25 AM2/17/92
In article <1992Feb14.1...@acsu.buffalo.edu> v070...@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (MARK PRZYBYSZEWSKI) writes:

>I'd pick #2 myself; ah, I remember when I used to dress up in my mother's
>uniform and stick grapefruits in her bra to make it fit me... 8-{)))))))))

ha ha ha! I had to respond. When I was in high school, I was skinny and not
very well developed.... So, for the Senior Prom, I bought a really pretty
dress - unfortunately, I didn't realize that I had to wear a STRAPLESS bra
with the dress. Well, the night of the prom I'm getting ready -- I put the
dress on and OH MY GOD, I can see my bra straps! So, my mom lent me HER
strapless bra - which in those days, my darlings, was this corsette-type
thaaaang that kind of wrapped around you and left you breathless! She was
also about a 36C! I am literally drowning in this thing! And the cups are HUGE! I stuffed about a box and a half of kleenex in the cups.

Hey, I looked GREAT! But, remember, just the day before in school I was the
president of The Itty Bitty Titty Committee - now, the night of the prom, I
was the girl most of the boys wanted to get their hands on ......

Ha ha ha! I had a cold, too. Guess the kleenex really came in handy!

Mark, see what memories you cause to be raised with one innocent comment!

(Hit it ...) Thaaaaanks for the maaaaammaries .....!

Granma

*-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*
| "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?" |
| ---------------------------------------------------------- |

| cpat...@ub.d.umn.edu | My Epitaph: |
| C J Patterson | She had Celulite THIGHS |
| Send Money to: | Bedroom EYES |
| P.O. Box 3265 | and Heavenly SIGHS . . . |
| Duluth, MN 55803-3265 | . . . and she didn't care! |
*-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*

RAGIN CAJUN

Feb 19, 1992, 6:47:09 AM2/19/92
In article <26...@ub.d.umn.edu>,

cpat...@ub.d.umn.edu (Granma) writes:
>In article <1992Feb14.1...@acsu.buffalo.edu> v070...@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (MARK PRZYBYSZEWSKI) writes:
>>
>>I'd pick #2 myself; ah, I remember when I used to dress up in my mother's
>>uniform and stick grapefruits in her bra to make it fit me... 8-{)))))))))
>
>ha ha ha! I had to respond. When I was in high school, I was skinny and not
>very well developed.... So, for the Senior Prom, I bought a really pretty
>dress - unfortunately, I didn't realize that I had to wear a STRAPLESS bra
>with the dress. Well, the night of the prom I'm getting ready -- I put the
>dress on and OH MY GOD, I can see my bra straps! So, my mom lent me HER
>strapless bra - which in those days, my darlings, was this corsette-type
>thaaaang that kind of wrapped around you and left you breathless! She was
>also about a 36C! I am literally drowning in this thing! And the cups are HUGE! I stuffed about a box and a half of kleenex in the cups.

OH my gosh, they called them merry widows and I was the opposite
over developed, still am, and couldn't wear one cause there was too
much girl left over. My cousin had one and a 17 inch waist to go
with it.

>Hey, I looked GREAT! But, remember, just the day before in school I was the
>president of The Itty Bitty Titty Committee - now, the night of the prom, I
>was the girl most of the boys wanted to get their hands on ......

OK, OK, OK, so I WAS the one that went steady with 3 first cousins
at the same time, but I paid for it, they all found out the summer
between my junior and senior year and I had no date for the prom.
Unless you count that hunk, the captain of the football team...I
just realized why the rest of my life is so screwed up I am still
paying for the 1st 20 years.

>Ha ha ha! I had a cold, too. Guess the kleenex really came in handy!
>
>Mark, see what memories you cause to be raised with one innocent comment!
>
>(Hit it ...) Thaaaaanks for the maaaaammaries .....!
>
>Granma

Alma