Y&R: BUG'S Hair, Etc.

David Ryder

Nov 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/15/97

Cricket's new haircut is, I believe, her attempt to look like
Barbra Streisand. I really don't think it suits Cricket at all, but,
hey, this is the woman who wears crotch-minis to court on important
cases. Let's just say that the jury is still out on what the verdict on
her 'look' will be...

Hey, has anyone noticed that Keith Dennison has been AWOL for a
VERY long time? He remains in the discussion, but he is always "at the
office," or "in the other room." My guess is that when we see him again
(if we weren't going to see him again, he would no longer be discussed AT
ALL) he will have a new face and body. I also notice that he appears to
have vanished from the credits at the end of the show, as has Victor Junior.

LF

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

In article <EJp7o1.5y6...@torfree.net> co...@torfree.net (David Ryder) writes:

[paragraph about Cricket's hair...snipped]

> Hey, has anyone noticed that Keith Dennison has been AWOL for a
>VERY long time? He remains in the discussion, but he is always "at the
>office," or "in the other room." My guess is that when we see him again
>(if we weren't going to see him again, he would no longer be discussed AT
>ALL) he will have a new face and body.

What do you want to bet the *new* Keith will appear at the same time as the
*new* 18-year-old Little Billy?

Laura.

Jackett Andrea L

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

David Ryder (co...@torfree.net) wrote:
: Cricket's new haircut is, I believe, her attempt to look like
: Barbra Streisand. I really don't think it suits Cricket at all, but,
: hey, this is the woman who wears crotch-minis to court on important
: cases. Let's just say that the jury is still out on what the verdict on
: her 'look' will be...
:
:
A very apt description of Cricket's wardrobe. I couldn't have said it better
myself! As a law student I am continuously disgusted at what Cricket wears.
"Crotch minis" just aren't acceptable in the real world. Another skin tight
crotch mini offender is Victoria. But I guess when you work for Daddy its OK to
show panty lines.
I Have to say I disagree with you on Cricket's new hair cut. It makes her
look much more polished and professional than her former long 60's hippy do.
She should lose the center part though and try to camouflage her five-head a
little better.