MiSTing Winston 15

Brian Henderson

Aug 2, 1994, 1:58:00 PM8/2/94
Continued from the previous message...
. re not on the verge of
>an invasion. You are not in the middle of an invasion. The
>invasion has already taken place. It's merely in its final stages.

Tom: Aw, they invaded and we missed it?

> "What would you invade? [Here he describes the operational
>plan of the Greys from the beginning.] You would go to the most
>secret of communities within a society. In the case of the United
>States, you would go and infiltrate the CIA. You would take over
>some of them and you would take over part of the KGB.
>Command:
> "You would create great dissension and disagreement between
>factions of the public at large -- some groups saying they have
>seen UFOs, others saying 'No, no, this is not possible.'

Mike: We then kidnap Elvis and Amelia Erhardt...

Crow: 'No, no, this is not possible.'

> You would
>involve two major countries in an on-going idiotic philosophical
>disagreement so that while the Soviet Union and the United States
>constantly battle back and forth about who has which piece of
>territory or whether one invades Iran or whether one invades
>Afghanistan or whatever... whether one dismantles one nuclear
>warhead or the other dismantles another group of warheads -- you
>would sit back and laugh if you had the capacity to laugh.

Tom: [Seventh Seal voice] Oh, it is to laugh.

Crow: [same voice] But what is laughter but the expression of joy?

>Command:
> "You would present yourself indeed to some in a group who
>would protect you [CIA or MJ-12] thinking they had a secret more
>secret and more perfect knowledge of something than anyone else on
>this planet had, and they would covet you and you would trust
>their own greed and you would trust their own mass stupidity to
>trap them. And you'd do it on both sides.

Mike: Thus sayeth the Bible: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's
alien.

> "You'd show yourself to some of the mass populace

Crow: Hey, *FLASHERS*!

> to further
>involve [factions of] the government in an attempt to shut them
>up, to keep them even more busy quieting them and trying to 'stop
>more information about UFOs from getting out.' You'd have the mass

Tom: Aliens are really Roman Catholics?

>Command:
>populace to a state where they distrusted the government. 'Oh, why
>don't they believe us? Why can't they understand that these things
>are really happening? We're not crazy!'

Mike: Why won't they believe us? Just because we had Elvis' baby!

> "So you would have battles constantly about whether UFOs
>exist or they don't exist. You would have the public and the
>government at each other's throats. You would set two major
>superpowers at each other's throats. And you would have set up
>groups like 'haves' -- the wealthy but contented -- and the 'have-
>nots.' You would plant the seeds of massive discontent.

Tom: These are the seeds of our discontent.

Mike: That's 'winter'.

Tom: Oh.

> "Eventually you might have some show of ships landing in the
>Command:
>1990s. One or two. By the time they have landed, be assured they
>will be in complete control. You will start doing crossbreeds and
>more crossbreeds, generation after generation.
> "You bribe the government with a few tidbits -- a Star Wars
>system.

Mike: <hiss> <hiss> Feel the force, Mr. President... let go...

> You tease and tempt the Soviet Union with a laser system
>far finer than any of their own scientists could think of.

Crow: That's not saying much. Tinker toys are better than their
scientists could think up.

> And you
>always have that subtle inference -- just on the borderline of
>consciousness so that UFOs don't seem to believable, yet you keep
>it couched in secrecy and make it seem quite so insane that no one
>would believe them. On top of it, you would unleash forces that
>Command:
>would want to kill them [UFO contactees] if they disclosed that
>the CIA is dealing with the exact same things the [contact victim]
>is.

Tom: In addition, we [Mike and the bots] are bored [completely] here
[the Satellite of Love] with this [so-called] article.

> "Maybe one or two hundred years from now, some of the Greys
>will even physically mingle and you may have some creatures
>walking around who are pretty much hybrids between Greys and your
>own race.

Crow: [southern drawl] Hey paw, they look just lahk us.

Tom: [southern drawl] Yup. Now go call yer mother, er, sister...

> For now, anything that walks around will look much like
>yourselves. It's simpler. It holds down on mass panic.

All: AHHHH! They all look like John Winston!!!

> "Everyone who has experiences with them [Greys] will be at
>odds with the government. To add to that, we will go into a
>Command:
>complete phased of earthquake after earthquake and upheaval after
>upheaval.
> "The inner core of the CIA is deeply controlled by the Greys.

Mike: Of course. They couldn't be *that* incompetent on their own.

>The CIA sees interaction with the Greys as a path to greater
>scientific achievement.
> "One reason you are seeing so many different kinds of UFOs is
>that other cultures are watching with extreme interest.

Tom: Alien anthropologists, next on Geraldo.

> Scientists
>from other cultures arrive to watch.

Crow: They just *like* to watch... heh heh heh...

> The Greys have not only taken
>over the intelligence agencies, they have also taken over what
>those agencies call 'lunatic fringe groups.'"

Crow: I can't... it's just too easy...

Mike: Go ahead, it will make you feel better.

Crow: I *can't*! It'll make me feel cheap.