MiSTing Winston 03

Brian Henderson

Aug 2, 1994, 1:58:00 PM8/2/94
Continued from the previous message...
.
and a lot of unsubstantiated nonsense that you've come to expect.
Choke on it!

<Int. SoL>

All: Conspiracy theories! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! [lights flash] We've got
USENET sign!!!!!

...6...5...4...3...2...1...o

<Int. Theatre>

>From: John_-_...@cup.portal.com
>Newsgroups: alt.pagan,alt.dreams,alt.mythology,alt.fan.john-winston

Mike: Wouldn't you expect this to be posted to, say, alt.conspiracy, or
alt.alien.visitors, or something?

Tom: But that would make *sense*.

Mike: Oh yeah, right...

>Subject: Krill.

Tom: Aren't they an alien race on Deep Space Nine?

Crow: I thought that was a movie.

Mike: No, that's Krull.

>Date: Mon, 18 Jul 94 22:29:24 PDT

>Dear Folks: I will now attempt to put something that was sent to me from
>the Net. Maybe you can pick out the truth..................................

Crow: That's easy, there is none. Can we go now?

>Subject: Krill document, part 2

Tom: What happened to part 1?

Mike: Considering how much sense John Winston articles usually make, I don't
think it matters.

Tom: Probably right.

>Dear John,

Mike: I can't continue seeing you like this. It's over. Marlena.

> The following is part 2 of the Krill document- it's short enough to send
>in a single message. Don't know if I explained, but 'Krill' is a pseudonym
>used by, as I understand it, a scientist who was involved in the effort to
>Command:

Crow: Sit!

>keep the first captive EBE alove,

Tom: Keep it 'alove'? What the heck is 'alove'?

Mike: You promised no more spelling flames.

Tom: But Mike, I've got to know... what *IS* 'alove'?

> and ultimately decided to go public with
>what he knew. Before the Krill document, here's an excerpt from a M.W.
>Cooper document that explains where the 'Krill' name comes from (will send
>that along also, if you haven't got it).

Mike: Great. We get a short too!

>Best wishes,

Crow: Thanks, we need it.

> Jeff