MSTing Promo: <<<DOES GOD LOVE YOU?>>>

Petrea Mitchell

Jul 30, 1994, 3:24:09 PM7/30/94

[Deep 13. Dr. Forrester is the only one there, and he looks very happy
with the world.]

DR. F: Hello, Doctor Clayton Forrester here! Our next experiment will be
"Does God Love You?". In addition, I'm going to be killing Frank several
times, and I'll finally break those lab rats on the Satellite of Love.
Watch for the next episode of Mystery USENET Theater 3000!

[Dr. F picks up a shovel from offscreen, then turns and walks off, call-
ing sweetly,]

DR. F: Oh, Fra-ank...

--
/ <|> <|> <pr...@mvp.com> <pr...@gm.dev.com>