MiSTing Winston 09

Brian Henderson

Aug 2, 1994, 1:58:00 PM8/2/94
Continued from the previous message...
.
o...1...2...3...4...5...6...<>

<Int. SoL>

Crow: Boy, this stinks.

Mike: Yeah.

Tom: But you know, this Krill character isn't so bad.

Crow: How so?

Tom: Anyone who names themselves after a whale snack food can't be
all bad...

Mike: Tom's right. This Krill guy favors the underdog...

Tom: He's not a bad guy...

Crow: I bet he gives all his conspiracy money to charity...

Mike: ...and helps little old ladies across the street...

Tom: ...and supports space exploration...

Crow: ...and wears a little keg of rum around his neck when he's in
the mountains.

Mike: Who are we kidding? We've got commercial sign... [hits button]

[Commercial: Promo for yet another SNL marathon to totally screw
up your weekend.]

<Int. SoL>

[Tom, Crow and Mike are huddled behind an iron bunker in the middle of
the floor]

Mike: They won't get us now. They can't make us read the rest of this
article.

<Deep 13>

Forrester: Ah, Mike, don't you know that I control the horizontal. I
control the vertical. I control your life. Therefore...
[hits a few keys on the teletype and bunker falls apart]
deal with that booby...

[lights flash]

Mike: We've got USENET sign!!!

6...5...4...3...2...1...o

<Int. Theatre>

> Well, that's what they Nordic had to say. The source of this
>also makes the following commentary:

> "The ultimate evil is

Crow: Barney?

> that masked form of psychological
>complacency that leads one to adhere to a group philosophy rather
>than eke out one's own horizons. As soon as you acquire an
>awareness of being a so-called 'chosen special group,' you are on
>Command:
>the way to a fall. That is the seed of destruction in any society
>and any culture and it leaves it vulnerable. It will be the
>eventual undoing of the Greys as well. They see not their error --
>it is the very weakness they seize upon that is their own inherent
>weakness. To try and change a Grey, or a cultish type of 'Star
>Person,' or a CIA member is futile. It will happen, but all in its
>own good time... it is the spirit that makes anyone stand up and
>disagree with something that is untrue and incorrect

Crow: Like this article.

> that will be
>the thorn in the side of the Greys, and the other forces that have
>allied with them."
>Command:
.
Continued in the next message...