MiSTing Winston 07

Brian Henderson

Aug 2, 1994, 1:58:00 PM8/2/94
Continued from the previous message...
.
>disagreement

Crow: Oh, Congress.

> with only inferences to your presence -- inferences

Tom: No, the CIA.

>Command:

>which would [in turn] cause controversial disagreement.

Mike: Lets have both!

> "The Greys are insidious little fiends. They did exactly [to
>us] what they're doing here [to you]. You are not on the verge of
>an invasion. You are not in the middle of an invasion. The
>invasion has already taken place. It's merely in its final stages.

Tom: Aw, they invaded and we missed it?

> "What would you invade? [Here he describes the operational
>plan of the Greys from the beginning.] You would go to the most
>secret of communities within a society. In the case of the United
>States, you would go and infiltrate the CIA. You would take over
>some of them and you would take over part of the KGB.
>Command:
> "You would create great dissension and disagreement between
>factions of the public at large -- some groups saying they have
>seen UFOs, others saying 'No, no, this is not possible.'

Mike: We then kidnap Elvis and Amelia Erhardt...

Crow: 'No, no, this is not possible.'

> You would
>involve two major countries in an on-going idiotic philosophical
>disagreement so that while the Soviet Union and the United States
>constantly battle back and forth about who has which piece of
>territory or whether one invades Iran or whether one invades
>Afghanistan or whatever... whether one dismantles one nuclear
>warhead or the other dismantles another group of warheads -- you
>would sit back and laugh if you had the capacity to laugh.

Tom: [Seventh Seal voice] Oh, it is to laugh.

Crow: [same voice] But what is laughter but the expression of joy?

>Command:
> "You would present yourself indeed to some in a group who
>would protect you [CIA or MJ-12] thinking they had a secret more
>secret and more perfect knowledge of something than anyone else on
>this planet had, and they would covet you and you would trust
>their own greed and you would trust their own mass stupidity to
>trap them. And you'd do it on both sides.

Mike: Thus sayeth the Bible: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's
alien.

> "You'd show yourself to some of the mass populace

Crow: Hey, *FLASHERS*!

> to further
>involve [factions of] the government in an attempt to shut them
>up, to keep them even more busy quieting them and trying to 'stop
>more information about UFOs from getting out.' You'd have the mass

Tom: Aliens are really Roman Catholics?

>Command:
>populace to a state where they distrusted the government. 'Oh, why
>don't they believe us? Why can't they understand that these things
>are really happening? We're not crazy!'

Mike: Why won't they believe us? Just because we had Elvis' baby!

> "So you would have battles constantly about whether UFOs
>exist or they don't exist. You would have the public and the
>government at each other's throats. You would set two major
>superpowers at each other's throats. And you would have set up
>groups like 'haves' -- the wealthy but contented -- and the 'have-
>nots.' You would plant the seeds of massive discontent.

Tom: These are the seeds of our discontent.
.
Continued in the next message...