MiSTing Winston 10

Brian Henderson

Aug 2, 1994, 1:58:00 PM8/2/94
Continued from the previous message...
.

> During the occupation of the Greys, they have established
>quite a number of underground bases all over the world, especially
>in the United States. One such base (among others in the same
>state) is under Archuleta Mesa, which is about 2.5 miles northwest
>of Dulce, New Mexico.

Mike: The land is really cheap out there.

> Details about that base have come across by
>way of two sources. The first source is by way of an abduction of
>a woman and her son who witnessed the pickup of a calf for
>extraction of biological materials.

Crow: Couldn't they just go to Safeway?

> "In May, 1980, a most interesting case occurred in northern
>Command:
>New Mexico.

Mike: I think I've *been* to Northern Command, New Mexico!

> A mother and her son were driving on a rural highway
>near Cimarron when they observed two craft in the process of
>abducting a calf. Both of them were then abducted and taken on
>separate craft to the underground installation, where the woman
>witnessed the mutilation of the calf.

Tom: Wait a minute. The mother and son were taken on separate craft?
That makes THREE UFOs?

Mike: No, they were taken on the same separate craft.

Tom: Oh... I understand... HUH?

> It was alleged that she also
>observed vats containing cattle body parts floating in a liquid,
>and another vat containing the body of a male human.

Crow: Yeah, it's Richard Basehart! Oh Gypsy...

Mike: That's cruel.

> The woman was
>subjected to an exam and it was further alleged that small
>metallic objects were implanted into her body as well as into her
>son's body.

Tom: They were connected together?

Mike: I think he means that *different* objects were inserted into
each of them.

Tom: That's not what he says!

> More than one source has informed us that catscans
>Command:
>have confirmed the presence of these implants."

Crow: And that they are, indeed, cats.

> The above extract is from a transcript of a conversation
>between Jim McCampbell and Dr. Paul Bennewitz on July 13, 1984.
>Bennewitz reports that through regressive hypnosis of the mother
>and child (required only in about 30% of abduction cases)and his
>own follow-up investigation (including communications receive via
>his computer terminal, which are ostensibly from a UFO-related
>source), he was able to determine the location of the underground
>facility: a kilometer underground beneath Archuleta Mesa on the
>Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation near Dulce, New Mexico (since
>Command:
>1976, one of the area of the U.S. hardest hit by mutilations).
>Bennewitz' information is that this installation is operated
>jointly as part of an on-going program of cooperation between the
>U.S. government and EBEs.

Tom: Wasn't that a _X Files_ episode?

Crow: This whole message sounds like an episode of -[encounters]-.

> There are also underground bases at Kirtland AFB and Holloman
>AFB, as well as at scores of other bases around the world,
>including Bentwaters, England.

Tom: Not >gasp< Bentwaters, England?
.
Continued in the next message...