MiSTing Winston 06

Brian Henderson

Aug 2, 1994, 1:58:00 PM8/2/94
Continued from the previous message...
.
>filmed.

Tom: Before a live studio audience.

>The films exist today.

Mike: And can be rented at Blockbuster.

>Command:

All: Shut up!

Crow: Let's get out of here!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::

o...6...5...4...3...2...1...<>

<Int. SoL>

Tom: Where does John Winston find these people? This article makes no
sense at all.

Mike: I'm not sure. I guess with the Internet open to people with all
kinds of silly ideas, sooner or later someone like this is bound
to pop up.

Crow: But why do they keep popping up *HERE*?!?!?!?! [sobbing]

Mike: We've got commercial sign... [hits button]

[Commercial: Burger King chorus line is eaten by the cast of The Lion King.
There is much rejoicing. "Yay!"]

<Int. Theatre>

>(Part 2 of 4)

Tom: Don't threaten us like that!

> ****************
> * CONFIDENTIAL *
> ****************

Crow: Please burn before viewing.

Tom: I *wish*.

>Command:

> A SITUATION REPORT ON OUR ACQUISITION OF ADVANCED
> TECHNOLOGY AND INTERACTION WITH ALIEN CULTURES
>
> by O.H. KRILL

>Observations by a Visiting Nordic

Mike: The Norse always were an observant people, weren't they?

>Command:

Mike: Uh... how about "DEL *.*"?

> In October, 1987, UFO researcher George Andrews

Tom: ...starred in the broadway production of "The Sound of Music".

> was
>successfully able to contact one of the Nordics not associated
>with the Greys, through a woman in California.

Crow: With her Nordic Track (tm)?

> What follows are
>the comments made by the alien:

Tom: [as aliens] "Please, oh please don't make us read any more
John_-_Winston articles! PLEASE!!!"

> "Were you a culture about to invade, you would not do it with
>a flourish of ships showing up in the heavens and undergo risk of
>being fired upon. That's the type of warfare slightly less evolved
>beings get into. You would create intense confusion and
.
Continued in the next message...