MiSTing Winston 04

Brian Henderson

Aug 2, 1994, 1:58:00 PM8/2/94
Continued from the previous message...
.

Tom: He got a 'Dear John' letter from Jeff? Sick people...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::
>Command:

Mike: Roll over!

>From:THE SECRET GOVERNMENT
>The Origin, Identity, and Purpose of MJ-12
>By Milton William Cooper

Tom: Makers of fine games...

Crow: That's Milton BRADLEY!

> May 23, 1989

Crow: [solemn] Four score and seven years ago, John Winston brought forth
an awful UFO article...

>In 1953 astronomers discovered large objects in space which were moving
>towards
>Earth. It was first believed that they were asteroids. Later evidence proved
>Command:

Tom: *BE* dead!

>that the objects could only be spaceships.Project SIGMA intercepted alien
>radio
>communication. When the objects reached the Earth they took up a very high
>orbit
>around the equator. There were several huge ships, and their actual intent
>was
>unknown. Project SIGMA, and a new project, PLATO,

Mike: Dana Plato?

Crow: Heh, I'd work on *that* project...

> through radio
>communications
>using the computer binary language, was able to arrange a landing that
>resulted

Tom: ...in the complete annihilation of the human race.

>Command:
>in face to face contact with alien beings from another planet. Project PLATO
>was
>tasked with establishing diplomatic relations with this alien race of space
>aliens.

Mike: Gort, klaatu birada niktu.

Crow: <BLAM> <BLAM>

Mike: So much for diplomatic relations.

>In the meantime a race of human-looking aliens contacted the U.S. Government.

Crow & Tom: Star Trek aliens!

>This alien group warned us against the aliens that were orbiting the Equator
>and
>offered to help us with our spiritual development. They demanded that we
>disman-
>Command:
>tle and destroy our nuclear weapons as the major condition. They refused to
>exchange technology, citing that we were spiritually unable to handle the
>techno-
>logy which we then possessed.

Crow: Spiritual peace through superior firepower!

> They belived that we would use any new
>technology
>to destroy each other. This race stated that we were on a path of
>self-destruct-
>ion and we must stop killing each other, stop pollutung the Earth, stop
>raping

Crow: Sheep?
.
Continued in the next message...