MiSTing Winston 05

Brian Henderson

Aug 2, 1994, 1:58:00 PM8/2/94
Continued from the previous message...
.
Mike: Crow, that's enough!

>the Earth's natural resources, and learn to live in harmony. These terms were
>Command:
>met with extreme suspicion, especially the major condition of nuclear
>disarmame-
>nt. It was believed that meeting that condition would leave us helpless in
>the
>face of an obvious alien threat. We also had nothing in history to help with
>the
>decision. Nuclear Disarmament was not considered to be in the best interest
>of
>the United States. The overtures were rejected.

Tom: No, Johnny would never get a date with a girl.

> Later in 1954 the race of
>large
>Command:
>nosed Gray Aliens which had been orbiting the Earth landed at Holloman Air
>Force
>Base.

Tom: Jimmy Durante aliens.

Mike: Ah cha cha cha.

> A basic agreement was reached. This race identified themselves as
>originating from a planet around a red star in the Constellation of Orion
>which
>we call Betelgeuse.

Crow: Say that twice more and there'll be trouble.

> They stated that their planet was dying and at some
>unknown
>future time they would no longer be able to survive there. This led to a
>second
>landing at Edwards Air Force Base. The historical event had been planned in
>Command:
>advance and the details of the treaty had been agreed upon. Eisenhower
>arranged
>to be in Palm Springs on vacation. On the appointed day the President was
>spirited away to the base and the excuse was given to the press that he was
>visiting a dentist.

Mike: Well isn't that conveeeeeeeeeeenient?

Crow: Would anyone fall for that lame excuse?

Tom: Why not? They watch Rush Limbaugh.

Crow: Oh yeah...

>President Eisenhower met with the aliens and a formal treaty between the
>Alien
>Nation and the United States of America was signed. We then received our
>first
>Command:
>Alien Ambassador from outer space. His name and title was His "Omnipotent
>Highn-
>ess Krlll", pronounced Krill.

Crow: Or "John Winston", pronounced boredom.

> In the American tradition of disdain for royal
>titles, he was secretly called "Orignal Hostage Krill". You should know that
>the
>alien flag is known as the "Trilateral Insignia".

All: Nooooooo!

Tom: He can't seriously be trying to suggest that the Trilateral commission
is an alien plot, can he?

Crow: Why not? The Illuminati are.

Mike: And Satan, in league with the Cubans, is responsible for
the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Tom: Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

> It is displayed on their
>craft
>and their uniforms. Both of these landings and the second meeting were
.
Continued in the next message...