[MiSTied] Power Rangers FAQ 1/7

Claye Hodge

Nov 1, 1994, 8:05:36 PM11/1/94
Hello, all. I've decided to try MSTing some USEnet articles, since I
enjoy the other MSTings I've seen on here. I thought I'd give it a shot. I
found a Power Rangers FAQ, and I hope you enjoy it. I'd also like to thank
Rick Hodge (ric...@delphi.com) for proofreading, and adding some more
MSTing to it. If you do like it and want to respond. E-mail me at
crh...@delphi.com or E-mail ric...@delphi.com. If you don't like it and
want to respond.. Don't. :) Nah, respond.. I could probably use some
critics since this is our first time. ANYway.. Let's BEGIN!

Part I of VII

[Theme Song]

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...

[SOL]

[The ship is cluttered with electronic games, board games, etc. Mike,
Crow, and Gypsy are playing twister. Tom is standing near Cambot,
seemingly not having ANY fun.]

MIKE: Oh, ungh! Hi, everybody! Ow! Crow, you're standing on my hand!
CROW: Argh! OH, sorry Mike.
[Crow moves his foot off of Mike's hand.]

MIKE: Uh, Welcome to the Satelite of Lo.. ungh! ..ove. As you can see,
you have caught us in the middle of Game Day. ack!
[Crow and Gypsy cheer, Tom stays silent.]

GYPSY: Mike, this was a GREAT idea!
CROW: Yeah, unh! Same here! How about you, Tom?
TOM:[sarcastic voice] Oh YEAH Crow, I'm REALLY having fun, standing here
doing NOTHING. That's just GREAT fun..
CROW: HEY! You can join us!
TOM; Need I remind you that I have a Hoverskirt?
CROW: Oh, yeah.. AND your arms don't work either. hehehe..
MIKE: Crow!
TOM: Real funny, BEAK-BREATH!
MIKE: Okay, you two. Tom's right.. [Commercial Sign light flashes]
While we have commercial sign, I'll think of a game for you, Tom.
[Mike taps commercial sign light.]

[Commercials= OJ Gump, followed by 10 Politically Incorrect commercials.]

[SOL]

[We now see Mike, Crow, Gypsy, and a headless Tom Servo gathered around a
gameboard, with game pieces on it, and in the middle is what looks like
Tom Servo's head, which has dice in it.]

MIKE: Oh, Hi, welcome back. I found a game that we ALL can play..
CROW:[announcer's voice] It's the Pop-o-matic Bubble!
MIKE: ACTUALLY, we couldn't find the REAL Pop-o-matic Bubble, but we found
something close to it, Tom Servo's head. Okay, Whose turn is it??
CROW: Mine! [Crow hits Tom's head.]
TOM: OWWWW!
CROW: OOooh, I get to move five places! [Crow moves his game piece.] One..
Two...Three...Four...Five! Oh Boy! I get another turn!
TOM: OH NOooo! [Tom is whining, while Crow takes his turn. OW!
MIKE: Next?
GYPSY: ME, ME, ME!!! [Gypsy slams down on Tom's head.]
TOM: OWWWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
[Mads light flashes.]
MIKE: Uh oh, looks like Game Day is over. Patsy and Edina are calling!
CROW: Gypsy, it's your turn again.
GYPSY: So.. Do I spit on the bubble for luck, or not or...?
CROW: YES!
TOM: NOoohohoooooooo!
[Gypsy spits on Tom's head. Mike taps Mads light.]

[DEEP 13]

[Dr. Forrester is tinkering with a black box, with some buttons on it, in
front of him. Frank is standing near the console.]

FRANK: Aaaaaaaaabsolutelyyyy Faaaaa..
DR F: *FRANK!!!*
[Frank stops singing, Dr.F looks up towards the screen.]

DR F: Ahhh, Mitch.. I see you and your bots are enjoying your little *GAME*
day, eh? Cute... Sickening, but cute. Well, the fun is over, Nelson!
[Dr.F moves the box closer towards the screen.] Now, I know since
we installed the Umbilicus, we have sort of.. laid off with the
invention exchange, right? Right. Well, I'm a man of tradition, so
I've decided to go back to doing the invention exchange. Are you
*READY* Nelson???? Hmmmm?? [Dr.F starts chuckling evily.]

[SOL]

MIKE: Eh, uhhhh.. Uhhhh... [fidgeting. Then whispers to the bots.]
Help me out here!
[Crow and Tom give Mike the same look of distress.]
MIKE: I...uhhhhh'll BE RIGHT BACK! [Mike runs off-screen quickly.]

[DEEP 13]

DR F: Ah, well I *SEE* you aren't ready, Nelson. So *I'll* go first...
course, I was going to go first ANYWAY.... Frank, honey.. Will you
be a deary and go clean out the ventilation pipes?
FRANK: Ok, Steve. [Frank walks off-screen while Dr.F continues.]
DR F: Nelson, I'm sure you've heard of home security systems, Right? I
have examined that whole idea and came up with a question.
Where is all the *fun* in a home security system? Oh SURE, a burglar
breaks into your home, the alarm goes off, and either the burglar is
caught or he is thwarted off by the alarm system. No fun in *that*,
IS there? Well, that is why I have invented the "Dr. Clayton Forrester
Home Security System". Not only does it keep your home, OR satelite in
your case, SAFE. It ALSO adds a little fun in the meantime.. Fun for
YOU.. *Not*, the burglar. Think about it. When an unsuspecting burglar
decides to steal your television.. he won't notice the frayed AND
exposed wiring.. supplied by the Dr. Forrester Home Security System,
plugged into an outlet... Oh no, Exposed wiring plus electricity equals
a hot, toasty, unconscious burglar.. Hahahahahahaha!
[maniacal laugh.]
You see, The Dr. Forrester Home Security System,
cuts out all the hassle, while you sit back relaxing and enjoying
the fireworks. It also includes the bank vault,safe system..

When a bank robber decides to break into a bank or your home to get
into that safe that you may have in the corner, to get those valuables,
he'll be wanting to break OUT of the bank.. or actually, break
OUT of the Dr. Forrester Bank Vault Security System.. He'll be locked
in there for *DAYS*! I also made a small version for the Satelite, that
I'll send up, via the Umbilicus.. of course this one has some serious
bugs in it.. and I was too tired to correct those bugs.
Back to you, Parlevouz'!

[SOL]

[Mike has in front of him, what appears to a loaf of bread, and a cup of
brown paint.]

GYPSY: MIKE! I was using that sponge in my bath!
MIKE: I know Gypsy, I know.. I'll find you another one..[Gypsy walks
off-screen.]
TOM:[Tom has an ice pack on his head. whispering.] Mike! They're watching!
The paint, Mike! The paint!
MIKE: Oh! Right! Uh, hehehe.. [Mike swipes the cup of paint off the desk.]
Hi, sirs... Ahemmm.. My invention exchange is based on the premise of
sponge cake. Yes, sponge cake, very delicious. But what about the
non-dessert foods? What can you use for that overlite egg that you
had for breakfast? What do you use for that delicious turkey dinner
with giblet gravy? Oh sure, bread is a good tool for the gravy.. but
even bread can only go so far. That's why I've invented Sponge Bread!
It's very good to use with eggs.. and especially good to use with
gravy. [Mike cuts off a piece for Tom and Crow.] Here, have some!
TOM: Oh GREAT, first you leave me out of Game Day, then you let me in just
to be abused by you, Crow, and Gypsy, and NOW you are trying to poison
me. Hmph! I'm going on into the theater. [Tom darts off, disgusted.]
MIKE: [innocently.] Crow? Would YOU like to try my sponge bread?
CROW: Ha! Yeah *RIGHT*, Mike. Like I REALLY want to eat a piece of Gypsy's
bath sponge that has been painted brown. YOU eat it.
MIKE: What do you think, sirs? [to Crow.] *No*, I'm not gonna eat that.
[taps Mads light.]

[DEEP 13]

[Dr.F is quickly putting a plate of doughnuts on a stand.]

DR F: [quietly.] I also put fire in my security system.. WATCH THIS!
Frank! Don't touch these doughnuts. I'm saving them for later. Okay?
FRANK: [off-screen] Okay..
[Dr.F goes off-screen.. We then see Frank sneaking on-screen towards the
doughnuts. Frank then takes one of the doughnuts. We then see Dr.F's hand
come on-screen to push a button on the security system. A big streak of
fire comes out of nowhere.. sort of resembling Godzilla's fire.]
FRANK:[screaming in pain while his hinder is on fire.] OWWEEEOWWEEOWWEEOWWEE!
[Frank then runs off-screen. Dr.F comes back on-screen enjoying it.]
DR F:[giggling.] You're experiment is a little seven-parter faq on the Power
Rangers.

[SOL]

[Gypsy pops up.]
GYPSY: POWER RANGERS?!?!? OH BOY!!!! Mike, can I join you in the theater???
Please? Oh, please? Oh, pleeeeaaaaase????
CROW: NO! No no no no no no! Mike, DON'T!
MIKE: Why not, Crow? I don't see anything wrong with her joining us in the
theater.. [To Gypsy.] Sure, you can join us.
GYPSY: YAAAAAAAYYYY!!! [singing] Richard Basehart! Richard Basehart!

[DEEP 13]

DR F: Ah.. Uh, yes.. Actually the parts were so small I decided to use my Mac
to compile them together to make it bigger and HARDER to swallow. Of
course it took several DAYS to do this.. No thanks to the Mac.. I found
it floating around in rec.arts.tv. Enjoy! [After Dr.F closes the port
on the umbilicus, he then pushes the button.]

[SOL]

MIKE & CROW: OHHH WE'VE GOT POST SIGN!!!!!!
[Gypsy spits out Dr.F's satelite version of his security system.]
GYPSY: What's this?
MIKE: DON'T TOUCH IT! COME ON!!!!!!!
GYPSY: [singing.] Richard Basehart. Richard Basehart. Richard Basehart.
[Mike frantically pushes the button, then Mike, Crow, and Gypsy go into
the theater.]

7...6...5...4...3...2...1...

[THEATER]

>From: eli...@worf.infonet.net (Elissa O'Bryan)
>Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv

[Mike, Crow, and Gypsy enter the theater. Tom is seated already.]

GYPSY:[Moving by Tom.] Excuse me, Tom.
TOM: Sure. Hey Mike, what's Gypsy doing in here?
MIKE: She wanted to come into the theater with us. So, I let her.
CROW: I tried to stop him, Tom.
GYPSY: Shhhhh! The post is starting!

>Subject: Power Rangers FAQ 1/7
>Date: 7 Oct 1994 22:03:07 GMT

GYPSY: Power Rangers, guys.
MIKE: Yes, Gypsy.. We know.

>(forwarded to r.a.t. with Terri's permission)

CROW: [James Cagney voice.] Ooooh, you dirty raaat! You killed my brother!

> (ALMOST) EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT
> THE POWER RANGERS BUT WERE TOO AFRAID TO ASK

TOM: And everything you *DIDN'T* want to know, but was forced to know it
anyway.

> --SEASON ONE--

MIKE: Mystery Science Theater Three-thousand, show five-fifteen. REEL ONE!
BOTS: MIKE!

> (version 3.7)

CROW: I bet that's not Windows 3.7....

> Created by
> Terri Ann C. Guingab
> (tgui...@gmuvax.gmu.edu)

MIKE: Tguingabgmuvax... his name is my name too!

>Last Modified August 25, 1994

TOM: I guess if this was a movie, it would have been black and white. eh?
MIKE: No, it would be faded colors..
TOM: Oh.

>_TABLE OF CONTENTS_
>
> I. Introduction -- What you are about to read, after the Table
> of Contents, of course :>.

TOM: Of course!

> II. Once Upon a Time -- How Power Rangers, the show, was born.
> III. General Story -- A (relatively) short synopsis of what happened
> during Season One of MMPR.

CROW: Oh, don't worry Terri.. uh.. Elissa, *WE'LL* let you know if it IS
a short synopsis.. Mike, who wrote this?? Terri or Elissa??
MIKE: Well Crow, I think Terri created it, and Elissa updated it.. I think.

> IV. Subplots -- Storylines that were developed over more than one
> episode of MMPR.
> V. Trivia -- Stupid little facts about MMPR you never wanted to
>know.

TOM: But will be forced upon us by you.. Thank you Terri, or Elissa, or
Terri, or Elissa.. WHOEVER!

> VI. Who's responsible for all this?

ALL: YEAH!

> -- The credits (What were you
> expecting? Wait, don't answer that.).

CROW: The CREDITS???? DOH! I was expecting people.. not these.. things called
credits. And tell me. What do these CREDITS look like?
MIKE: Okay Crow, I think you have run that joke to the ground already.

> VII. It's not Easy Being Green, or Zordon for that Matter -- A table
> listing the episodes that feature Tommy, and also which
> episodes feature a certain actor (either Bob Manahan or
> David Fielding) as the voice of Zordon.

TOM: Wait! I thought that was Kermit the Frog. And I thought Jim Henson did
Kermits voice?
MIKE: This is someone else, Tom.
CROW: Yeah, and Jim Henson is dead, you know.

> VIII. Weaponry -- An explanation of names and uses for the various
> guns, machines, etc. that the Rangers use.

MIKE: Why don't they just call them guns, and machines??
GYPSY: Because it's a TV show. GET WITH IT, MIKE! And also because they
also have to have names with ZORD on the ending.

> IX. Rumors -- Various thoughts on what will happen in Season Two.
> Spoilers abound, btw.

CROW: Bored To.. uhhh.. nevermind.
MIKE: Born To Woogie?
TOM: That's Boogie... Born to Boogie.

> X. Bios -- Bits and pieces of info I have on the actors and their
> characters.
> XI. Addresses -- MMPR related addresses.

CROW: Addresses to send mail bombs to.
MIKE: *CROW!*
CROW: Just kidding..
TOM: [To Mike.] Has anyone told you about Time Outs yet?
MIKE: No.
TOM: Well, I think Crow needs one.
CROW: HEY!

>I. _INTRODUCTION_
>
>Okay, folks -- time to fess up.

CROW: Like a bleeding sore???
MIKE: CROW!!

> You watch "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers",
>don't you.

CROW: No.
MIKE: No.
GYPSY: YES!!

> That's okay, nothing to be ashamed about. Actually, there are
>quite a few of us on the Net who enjoy MMPR, and not just because the kiddies
>demand it.

MIKE: But because we ARE kiddies!

> Some of us like the Japanese footage (although most people don't
>like what Saban

TOM: Carl Saban?
MIKE: No, that's Carl Sagan.
CROW: Anyone watch _Finders of Lost Love_ with James Franciscus???
MIKE, TOM, GYPSY: NO CROW, THAT'S *TONY FRANCIOSA*!!!

> has done to it, but that's another topic). Some like
>it because it's just a goofy, yet enjoyable show.

MIKE: This is a goofy post, but it's neither likeable or enjoyable.

> Then, there are those
>of us who harbor a secret crush on a perfect stranger who spends the
>majority of his professional life wearing blue spandex and riding around
>in a plastic Triceratops (cool line, Jana -- thanks!). But I digress. :) No

MIKE, CROW: Riding around in a plastic TRICERATOPS?????
GYPSY: The blue Ranger, his Zord is a Triceratops. Tell'em
Tom.
[Mike and Crow look at Tom.]
TOM: [To Mike and Crow.] I have no clue what she's talking about.

>matter which category(ies) you may fit into, this guide is designed to let
>you in on just about every aspect of the Power Rangers universe worth
>knowing, and then some.

CROW: Worth *NOT* knowing..

>SPECIAL NOTE: This guide was created without the knowledge that the
>second season would start so darn early. Therefore, some information
>(for example, the rumours) will be out of date and/or no longer a rumor,
>but a fact. I've decided to keep them in for posterity. Actually, I
>was just too lazy to edit those puppies out. :)

MIKE: Naughty, naughty.. We've got a lazy poster here. That's a NET no-no.
Now that you see who has to deal with this, I guess you will be more
careful.. RIGHT?

>This work is Copyright 1994 by Terri Ann Guingab. But, since I'm
>a nice enough gal, feel free to make copies of, post, use as a reference
>for that killer term paper in English 312, use as a bird cage liner, worship,

CROW: I'm all for the bird cage liner idea!

>rip on in rec.arts.tv.mst3k (or alt.tv.mst3k, for you lucky few), offer

ALL: *WHAT*????????
GYPSY: That's US!!!
CROW: HEY, She knew this would happen all along! I even bet she's working
for Dr. Forrester!!
TOM: No Fair, Dr. Forrester! NO FAIR!!
MIKE: Okay guys.. AND Gypsy.. It'll be okay..

>up to the gods in exchange for a lu...I mean...love-filled night with
>David Yost...some or all of this guide. Just let me know about it first.
>You don't _really_ have to, but my curious side will feel much better.

MIKE: Uh Oh.. I think someone likes the.. uh, Blue Ranger. Right
Gypsy?
GYPSY: Yeah Mike. Tom, go on, tell them about it!
TOM:[nervously] I.. uh h..have n..nn.. no clue.
[Mike and Crow look at each other and shrug.]

>If/when you do reprint some or all of this guide, don't forget to mention
>my name as the person who spent 5 insomnia-infested nights sitting
>on an old couch in a cold basement watching what felt like hundreds
>of hours of Power Rangers when I should have been studying for my
>Religious Studies finals, then another 1 or 2 months creating and

TOM: Uhh hehehe ahem.. DON'T worry.. We won't forget you Terri, Alissa
whoever did it. I'm so confused.

>revising this final product. Guilt trip? Me? Nah.

CROW: Guilt trip?? It's possible......

>BTW -- I've also written a Power Rangers episode guide. E-Mail me

TOM: You mean someone actually wrote an episode guide of a TV show????
MIKE: Hush child.

> for details. There is also a Power Rangers Toys file, written and
> maintained by Pamela Green. Both these files are available
> via FTP from the Tardis site (ftp.doc.ic.ac.uk) under the directory:
> pub/media/tv/collections/tardis/us/childrens/PowerRangers
>
>Then again, I'm sure you already knew that. :)

CROW: Nope sure didn't. Hey Mike, what's that thing at the end of her
sentence?
MIKE: Turn your head to the side, and look at it.
[Crow is trying hard to move his head to the side, but failing it.]
MIKE: Oh, I forgot that you're head doesn't work.. Sorry.
TOM: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
CROW:[sarcastically] Good one Mike. Well atleast *I* can play Twister, not
like some of our *hoverskirted* friends. Eh, Tom Servo????
TOM: [also sarcastically] Funny Crow.
MIKE: Ok you two. Crow, it's a smiley face.
CROW: Oh.

>Special thanks go out to Larry Virden (lvi...@cas.org) for setting me

ALL: THANK YOU LARRY VIRDEN.

>straight on a lot of facts and typos my tired old eyes didn't catch. :)
>Thanks also go out to Pamela Green (pam...@u.washington.edu) for finally
>straightening out that whole MegaUltraSuperCaliFragilisticExpiAlaDociousZord
>mess. :) And even more thanks go out to Robert A. Rosenberg
>(hal...@panix.com) for supplying the majority of background info on
>the Japanese half of the show.

MIKE: Should you see any of these people in your area, call 1-800-CRIME-94.

>Superextraspecial thanks go out to everyone who has anything to do with
>the production of "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers". Thanks for giving
>me something to do over the summer!

TOM: WARNING WARNING WARNING. Copyright tag coming up...

>All MMPR names, etc. are Copyright 1994 by Saban Entertainment.
>Or by the Keeper of Green Cheese. You decide.

MIKE: GREEN CHEESE??? I was wondering what that smell was.
CROW: I thought it was this post.
TOM: The Green Cheese!!! Starring Van Williams, with Bruce Lee as Kato...
IN COLOR!!!!!

>II. _ONCE UPON A TIME_
> A long time ago (1986), in a land far, far away

CROW: In a galaxy far, far away.
TOM: [D.Vader impersonation.] Join the Dark side, Luke.

> (Japan),
>a lone man (Haim Saban) was struck by a flash of amazing inspiration.

TOM: The apostle Paul.

>Okay, so the birth of the Power Rangers wasn't _that_ exciting, but
>the story is interesting nonetheless. According to TV Guide
>(July 9, 1994), Haim Saban, executive producer of MMPR, was

CROW: Also called the Sandy Frank of Japanese TV shows.
TOM: You mean, there's a difference?
MIKE: [to the tune "Sandy Frank"] HAIM SABAN! HAIM SABAN! Thief of TV shows!
CROW: (to Mike) How'd you know that song?

>introduced to the sentai genre of shows while traveling in Japan.
>Sentai involves a team of superheros who battle the forces of
>evil with their various martial arts skills, and also machines and

TOM: Hey, I thought that was Voltron???
CROW: Voltron, Defender of the Universe!
MIKE: This is live action, not animation.
CROW: I wish this *post* had life to it.

>weapons that are color coordinated to what they wear. Haim realized

CROW: And possibly their ethnic or racial backgrounds.
MIKE: Shhhhhhhh! Tom, tell me more about this time out thing.

>that he could take the way cool (and probably quite expensive
>to shoot in America) fight scenes, splice in some new footage
>shot in the States, and voila'

CROW: You get a bunch of CRAP-OLA!

> ...brand new show! The source of these
>action scenes would eventually come from a show called Zyuranger
>(sometimes spelled "Juranger"), produced by Toei Co. I say "eventually"
>because Saban had the idea of blending a sentai show with American
>footage long before Zyuranger was even conceived. It was a bank manager's
>dream!

CROW: Milburne Drysdale?
TOM: Ha, that's almost as bad as a fertilizer salesman's dream!
MIKE: Come on. A fertilizer salesman?
TOM: Trust me on this, Mike.

> Almost a third to half of the show would be finished without ever
>lifting a finger (except to write the check out to Toei Co.). Plus, he could

TOM: Sort of like this post. Right???

>hire a cast of relative unknowns who would work cheap (after all, for
>most, if not all, of the cast, this was their first acting job.)

CROW: The cast of Manos??? OH NO!!

>_And_, he could cut cost even further by intentionally (well,
>I'd like to think it's intentional) keeping the production
>values low. What a great idea!

TOM: Nope. Sorry, but it wasn't intentional...or even great.

> Unfortunately, it wasn't until last year that Margaret Loesch,
>president of the Fox Children's Network, snatched up the idea.
>Even though the show had finally made its way onto tv, no one
>was expecting its popularity to explode like it did. Power Rangers,
>the low budget show concept that no one would pick up for eight years, is
>now on its way to making over $1 billion in merchandise. Power
>Ranger videos have sold 8 million units,

TOM:[salesman voice.] And we're going bonkers!! It's a MADHOUSE!! Fifty-
percent off, on every item! It's a going out of business SALE!! How do
we do it??? VOLUME!!!!!!!!!

> and the show's popularity
>has continued to grow well past the Christmas season. On the
>eve of the second season, one must wonder what lies ahead.

CROW: Is the emphasis on lies or head?
MIKE: CROW!!

> We do know a few things about the second season. First
>of all, the action scenes will be culled from a different sentai
>series -- Kosei Sentai Dairanger. This series is also produced

TOM: You Dai Joe! Hahahahaha!
GYPSY: NOW THAT'S NOT NICE!!!!

>by Toei (in Japan, a sentai series runs for one year before being replaced
>by another one with a new set of heroes, machines, villains, etc.)

MIKE: (Carl Sagan voice) This is known as evolution.
TOM: This is known as stagnation.

>The amount of footage that will be used is unclear. Some have said that
>only the robot footage will be used. This is probably because the

CROW: Because, only the ROBOTS can act.
TOM: Tell'em, Crow!

>Rangers will be keeping their Zyuranger costumes. Others have said that some
>of the monsters may be "borrowed"...I'm not sure which ones, though.

TOM: borrowed?? Or STOLEN!!
BOTS: (singing) LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!
CROW: (as Inspector Clouseau) One of you has ztolen ze monsterz.

>One thing that is a definite is that more American footage
>will be used, including State-side shot fight scenes. I'll

TOM: What do they mean by State-side shot fight scenes?
GYPSY: Uh, Mike.. uh.. uh.. I forgot to boost the Satelite's orbit hold.
MIKE: That's okay, Gypsy. You can go.
[Gypsy leaves the theater.]
CROW: I told you it wasn't a good idea to bring her in here!
MIKE: Well how did you know??? Hmmm?
TOM: Because we tried it before.. Before you even came on the satelite.
MIKE: Oh.

>---
> ~ SLMR 2.1a ~

CROW: There's MORE????
ALL: AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

[Commercials: Zzzo you're out for a beer. followed by 20 more Politically
Incorrect commercials. It's the Absolutely Fabulous Work-out Tape.]

To be continued in Part II.

Claye Hodge

--CROW: Hey Look, there's the Constellation Feces.--
-------------Right below Taurus the Bull.-----------