MiSTing Winston 11

Brian Henderson

Aug 2, 1994, 1:58:00 PM8/2/94
Continued from the previous message...
.

Mike: Yes... Bentwaters, England!

Crow: Where the heck is Bentwaters, England anyhow?

> Back to the base under discussion.... After Bennewitz briefed
>Air Force officials on what he had found, a trip to the area
>revealed the following data:

Crow: [as Bennewitz] I enjoy dressing up in women's clothing.

>Command:
> The base is 2.5 miles northwest of Dulce, and almost
>overlooks the town. There is a level highway 36 feet wide going
>into the area. It is a government road. One can see telemetry
>trailers and buildings that are five-sided with a dome. Net to the
>domes, a black limousine was noted -- a CIA vehicle.

Tom: You have to admit, the CIA has class.

> These limos
>will run you off the road if you try to get into the area.

Crow: By this time, the Duke boys were in a heap of trouble.

> To the
>north there is a launch site. There are two wrecked ships there;

Crow: The Lusitania and the Andrea Dorea.

>they are 36 feet long with wings, and one can see oxygen and
>hydrogen tanks. The ships that we got out of the trade are atomic-
>powered with plutonium pellets. Refueling of the plutonium is
>Command:
>accomplished at Los Alamos. The base has been there since 1948.

Crow: Why would they put a nuclear test facility at a racetrack?

Mike: No, Crow, that's Los Alamitos, not Los Alamos.

> Some of the disks are piloted by the NSA. The base is 4,000
>feet long and helicopters are going in and out of there all the
>time. When it became known that Bennewitz was familiar with this,
>the mutilations in the area stopped. In 1979, something happened
>and the base was temporarily closed. There was an argument over
>weapons and our people were chased out. The aliens killed 66 of
>our people, and 44 got away.
> One of the people who in fact got away was a CIA agent who,
>before leaving, made some notes, photos, and videotapes, and went
>Command:
>into hiding. He has been in hiding ever since, and every six
>months he contacts each of five people he left copies of the
>material with. His instructions were that if he missed four
>successive contacts, the people could do whatever they want with
>the material.

Mike: Throw it away!

Tom: Make paper airplanes out of it!

Crow: Send it to John Winston... oh... yeah... that's how we got in
trouble in the first place...

> This agent calls an individual known to MUFON.

Tom: Heh... MUFON stands for Mixed Up & Found On Net.

> Somehow, a
>description of the "Dulce Papers" was issued, and was received in
>December, 1987, by many researchers.

Mike: Who declared it poorly written, gave it a "D" and returned it.

> The "Dulce Papers" were
>composed of 25 black and white photos, a videotape with no
>dialogue and a set of papers that included technical information

Crow: All of which are intended to blackmail you, Mr. Bond.

>Command:
>regarding the jointly occupied (U.S.-Alien) facility one kilometer
>beneath the Archuleta Mesa near Dulce, New Mexico. The facility
>still exists and is currently operational. It is believed that
>there are four additional facilities of the same type, one being
>located a few miles to the southeast of Groom Lake, Nevada.
.
Continued in the next message...