[MiSTied] Power Rangers FAQ 6/7

Claye Hodge

Nov 1, 1994, 8:14:44 PM11/1/94

Part VI
ch.edu!yeshua.marcam.com!insosf1.infonet.net!elissa >From:
eli...@worf.infonet.net (Elissa O'Bryan) >Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv

>Subject: Power Rangers FAQ 6/7
>Date: 7 Oct 1994 22:03:26 GMT

> News America Publications, Inc., July 9, 1994. Pg. 10-11.)

TOM:[aggrivated.] GET ON WITH IT...

>==========
>
>_Austin St. John_
>Age: 19
>Birthday: September 17
>Birthplace: Roswell, New Mexico
>What life was like before becoming a Power Ranger: Austin spent a lot
> of time moving from town to town with his dad, a Marine. He also
> "dreamed of playing baseball for the Boston Red Sox" (_TV Guide_).

TOM: But ended up doing Power Rangers.
MIKE: Well, at least he can still wear Red Sox, anyway.

>Martial Arts styles he practices: Tae-Kwon Do (second degree black belt),
>Judo (first degree black belt), Shenkito, Kenpo
>Age he began to study karate: 5

CROW: Age he finally got it right: 19.

>Favorite Food: Sushi
>Favorite Music: Rock and Roll, with an ever growing interest in Hip Hop
>Favorite Sports: Football, Soccer, and Hiking
>Favorite Colors: Black for cars, black and white for clothes.

MIKE: I didn't know colors were made for certain things.
TOM: It's like your jumpsuits, sometimes you wear green, sometimes blue,
sometimes burgundy.
MIKE: I've never worn burgundy.
TOM: Oh... Must have been thinking of the other guy.

>._Jason_
>Age: 18
>Birthday: October 20
>Sign: Libra
>Height: 6'0"
>Weight: 167 lbs.
>Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
>Favorite Food: Sushi, junk food, and "Big, big bowls of ice cream"
> (Fan Club Video)

CROW: He like's to eat Fan Club VIDEO'S????
TOM: Insert your own tapeworm joke here, folks.

>Favorite Music: Rock and Roll, plus Hip Hop
>Favorite Subject: Political Science
>Hobbies: Collects martial arts videos.
>
>==========
>
>_Jason Frank_
>Age: 20
>Middle Name: David
>Karate Experience: Holds a Fourth Degree Black Belt.
>Favorite Color: Black, with a growing interest in green.
>Future Ambition: To be the next Bruce Lee.

TOM: But Bruce Lee did better acting than this.
CROW: Maybe you're thinking of Bruce Le, or Bruce Li, or Dragon Lee, or...

>_Tommy_

MIKE: ...by the Who.

>No information on Tommy...well, his last name is "Oliver", but that's
> about all that's been revealed. Oh yeah, he has a very
> bad memory. By the way, he also has trouble remembering things.
> Did I mention he has a bad memory? :)

TOM: Hey Crow, ever experience Deja Vu??
CROW: Mmmm. Sometimes, I guess.
MIKE: Heh.

>==========

TOM: Hey Crow, ever experience Deja Vu??
CROW: Mmmm. Sometimes, I guess.
MIKE: Heh.

>_Thuy Trang_
>Age: 20
>What she did with her life before Power Rangers: Pursued a degree in

TOM: Or what she was GOING to do WITH her life before Power Rangers.

> Civil Engineering at UCIrvine (earned a scholarship to attend
> there). It has been mentioned, but never proven, that she may

TOM: The world may never know.
MIKE: Wow, Civil Engineer turned to Power Ranger. What a bad career change.
CROW: Yeah, sort of like going from head writer to TV show host.
(MIKE looks threateningly at CROW)

> have left school to be a full time actress, although in the
> articles I've read, she says that school comes first.
> If she's still in college, she'll be a junior in the fall.
>Birthplace: Vietnam
>Hobbies: Tennis, Jogging, Reading Romance Novels
>Favorite colors: Earth Tones. Used to have 2 items of yellow clothing,
> but has since given them away.
>
>_Trini_
>Age: 16
>Birthday: August 9
>Sign: Leo
>Height: 5'3"
>Weight: 110 lbs.

TOM: Hubba hubba.

>Birthplace: Houston, Texas
>Favorite Food: Extra-Spicy Chili Dogs
>Favorite Subject: Geometry
>Hobbies: Kung-Fu and collecting Teddy Bears

ALL: Awwwwww..
CROW: Imagine if someone came out with Kung-Fu Teddy Bears?
MIKE: I think someone did.

>==========
>
>_Walter Jones_
>Age: 23
>Birthplace: Was raised in Michigan (I'm not sure if he was born there).
>High School Activities: President of the Thespian Society, member of the
> Drama Club, also on the Wrestling Team.

CROW: But he too, dropped that career to be a Power Ranger.

>Where it all got him: Received a scholarship to the U.S. International
> University School of Performing and Visual Arts in San Diego.
> Graduated with a degree in Musical Theatre.
>Previous job: Worked on a cruise ship before moving to L.A.

ALL: (singing) Love! Exciting and new! Come aboard! We're expecting you!
CROW: You were expecting maybe Kathie Lee Gifford?

>Hobbies: Scuba Diving, bunjee jumping, sky diving, water skiing,
> gymnastics, and karate

TOM: Jack of all trades, master of none.

>Favorite Color: Was Red, became Turquoise, now Forest Green. But,
> overall favorite is Purple.

MIKE: MAKE YOUR MIND UP!

>Biggest Fan: His mom (Awwwww... :>).

CROW: I need a stomach pump.
MIKE: CROW!
TOM: Yeah, save some for the rest of us.

>_Zack_
>Age: 17
>Birthday: May 3
>Sign: Taurus
>Height: 5'6"
>Weight: 174 lbs.
>Birthplace: Washington, D.C.
>Favorite Foods: Meat Loaf, Ice Cream, Junk Food

TOM: Hopefully not at the same time.

>Favorite Music: Mostly Hip Hop, also likes R&B, Jazz, Rock, Blues...
> Specifically mentioned Billy Joel and Elton John (Fan Club Video)
>Favorite Subject: American History

BOTS: Yeckhh!

>Hobbies: Rock Music and Hip Hop
>Martial Arts Style: Hip Hop Kido
>
>==========
>
>_Amy Jo Johnson_
>Age: 23
>Birthplace: Cape Cod, Massachusetts
>Age she began studying gymnastics: 7
>Biggest phobia she used to have: Stage fright ("I used to get so nervous
> before going on-stage that I would cry. I even threw up."

TOM: Ewww GROSS!

> _TV Guide_)
>Life before becoming a Power Ranger: Has competed at the international
> level in gymnastics, also was a finalist in the Miss Teen
> Massachusetts competition.
>Hobbies: Currently learning how to sing and play the guitar, also
> loves to paint.

CROW: But hopes to one day work towards World Peace.

>Favorite Color: Likes all colors of the rainbow, but loves purple the most.
>Nickname: A.J.
>
>_Kimberly_
>Age: 17
>Birthday: February 14
>Last Name: Hart (or Heart -- See "Trick or Treat" Episode). No indication
> of whether this is her mother's or father's last name (parents
> are divorced).

MIKE: (scraggly voice) Dat's my bosses! Mr. and Mrs. Hart! When dey get
together, it's deadly.

>Sign: Aquarius
>Height: 5'2"
>Weight: 105 lbs.
>Birthplace: Seattle, Washington
>Favorite Food: Frozen Yogurt
>Favorite Subject: Theatre Arts
>Hobbies: Shopping, Archery, and Gymnastics
>Achievements: Was AGHS' Homecoming Queen by unanimous vote.

TOM: Everybody run. The Homecoming Queen's got a gun.
MIKE: Actually, it's a bow.
TOM: Nitpicker.

>==========
>---

TOM: Oh, WHEN will this STOP!
MIKE: Don't worry, it'll be over after one more message.
CROW: That's what was said during, "Treklander".

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...

[SOL]

MIKE: Hey Tom.
TOM: What?
MIKE: I thought of a better idea to do with the Power Rangers.
TOM: I'm NOT going to wear that spandex again.
MIKE: Oh, don't worry about that.. I've got a better idea.
TOM: Oh. Hey, arent you gonna show Crow this?? Where is he?
MIKE: Oh, He KNOWS about it already.
TOM: Oh, okay.. Whatchya got?
MIKE: Well, I happened to find a Hungry Hippos game here, and I thought
I would change it around to be based on the Power Rangers.
TOM: Really? But I thought there was one missing??
MIKE: Oh, I fixed that.. I found an old invention that makes things larger..
TOM: I never saw that invention... and how do you know it was an invention?
MIKE: It was in a box labeled "Old Inventions."
TOM: Oh, So THAT's how he made the Big Head.
MIKE: Huh? Well, anyway.. I made it bigger, and touched it up with paint
to look like the Power Rangers.
TOM: Well what about the one that's missing?
MIKE: You'll see.... [Mike then brings in a large, what used to be a
Hungry Hippos game, and Crow is in the yellow spandex outfit, folded
in a position that is humanly impossible.]
CROW: Help me.
TOM: WOW!
MIKE: [sets it down.] The object of the game is to get the most power coins,
or really marbles. Here's how it works. [Mike hit's Crow.]
CROW: OWWWW! GULP! [Crow swallows some marbles.]
TOM: Wow, that's fun! Can I try????
MIKE: SURE!
[commercial sign light flashes.]
CROW: Help GULP me. [Tom hit's Crow. Crow swallows more marbles.]
TOM: Hey Mike! This is DEFINITELY fun than that Pop-o-matic bubble game!
MIKE: I'm glad you like it. [Mike taps commercial sign.]

[Commercials: 30 Politically Incorrect commercials.]

Continued in Part VII

Claye Hodge

-----C.CODY:What about the ray guns?-----
------CROW: You mean Ron and Nancy?------