MiSTing Winston 08

Brian Henderson

Aug 2, 1994, 1:58:00 PM8/2/94
Continued from the previous message...
.

Mike: That's 'winter'.

Tom: Oh.

> "Eventually you might have some show of ships landing in the
>Command:
>1990s. One or two. By the time they have landed, be assured they
>will be in complete control. You will start doing crossbreeds and
>more crossbreeds, generation after generation.
> "You bribe the government with a few tidbits -- a Star Wars
>system.

Mike: <hiss> <hiss> Feel the force, Mr. President... let go...

> You tease and tempt the Soviet Union with a laser system
>far finer than any of their own scientists could think of.

Crow: That's not saying much. Tinker toys are better than their
scientists could think up.

> And you
>always have that subtle inference -- just on the borderline of
>consciousness so that UFOs don't seem to believable, yet you keep
>it couched in secrecy and make it seem quite so insane that no one
>would believe them. On top of it, you would unleash forces that
>Command:
>would want to kill them [UFO contactees] if they disclosed that
>the CIA is dealing with the exact same things the [contact victim]
>is.

Tom: In addition, we [Mike and the bots] are bored [completely] here
[the Satellite of Love] with this [so-called] article.

> "Maybe one or two hundred years from now, some of the Greys
>will even physically mingle and you may have some creatures
>walking around who are pretty much hybrids between Greys and your
>own race.

Crow: [southern drawl] Hey paw, they look just lahk us.

Tom: [southern drawl] Yup. Now go call yer mother, er, sister...

> For now, anything that walks around will look much like
>yourselves. It's simpler. It holds down on mass panic.

All: AHHHH! They all look like John Winston!!!

> "Everyone who has experiences with them [Greys] will be at
>odds with the government. To add to that, we will go into a
>Command:
>complete phased of earthquake after earthquake and upheaval after
>upheaval.
> "The inner core of the CIA is deeply controlled by the Greys.

Mike: Of course. They couldn't be *that* incompetent on their own.

>The CIA sees interaction with the Greys as a path to greater
>scientific achievement.
> "One reason you are seeing so many different kinds of UFOs is
>that other cultures are watching with extreme interest.

Tom: Alien anthropologists, next on Geraldo.

> Scientists
>from other cultures arrive to watch.

Crow: They just *like* to watch... heh heh heh...

> The Greys have not only taken
>over the intelligence agencies, they have also taken over what
>those agencies call 'lunatic fringe groups.'"

Crow: I can't... it's just too easy...

Mike: Go ahead, it will make you feel better.

Crow: I *can't*! It'll make me feel cheap.

>Command:

Crow: Let's get out of here... I can't take this any more.

Mike: Let's go.
.
Continued in the next message...