MiSTing Winston 02

Brian Henderson

Aug 2, 1994, 1:58:00 PM8/2/94
Continued from the previous message...
.
Forrester: Ah, booby, good to see you're finally fighting up there. Can't
be too long until you turn to cannibalism, can it?

Frank: Would they really do that? I'd think the robots would break Mike's
teeth...

Forrester: [hits Frank] Go get the invention exchange. [turns to Mike]
You go first.

<Int. SoL>

Mike: Ok. While I was rummaging around up here on the Sattelite of Love,
I came across this old video tape called "Buns of Steel". It must
have been that other guy's...

Crow: [sheepish] No, that's mine...

Mike: Whatever. Anyhow, I was thinking that since people are generally
lazy, why not make a product that helps them out? Introducing...
[he holds up a hard-plastic molded pair of buttocks] the REAL
Buns of Steel. Let me just strap this on... wait a minute...
there.

Tom: Lookin' good there Mike!

Mike: Thanks. And this opens the door for all kinds of other hard-body
products like the hard chest...

Tom: The hard abdomen...

Crow: And even the hard...

Mike: Say it and get a time out.

Crow: What? I was going to say hard thighs! Really!

<Deep 13>

Forrester: Not bad, Mr. Potato Head, not bad... [whispers to Frank]
You're getting all of this, right?

Frank: [nods]

Forrester: Our invention this week combines two popular ideas into one.
We all know that personalized childrens books are very popular today.
You can put little Tommy or Susie into any adventure you want, right?

<Int. SoL>

Mike: I guess so...

<Deep 13>

Forrester: And these self-help suicide books are also popular, so we've
decided to produce our very own line of personalized Final Exit
books...

Frank: The personal way to tell that special someone when they've
overstayed their welcome.

<Int. SoL>

All: That's disguisting! How can you be that sick?

<Deep 13>

Forrester: It's not that hard if you really work at it. We've already
gotten our first franchisee... some doctor named Kevorkian.

Frank: He seemed to really enjoy the idea, for some reason.

Forrester: Right. Your article this week is from that your favorite
writer...

<Int. SoL>

Tom: No!

Crow: You mean?

<Deep 13>

Forrester: Yes, John Winston. [groans from the SoL, Forrester smiles].
It's a little piece of poopie called "Krill Document Part 2",
and it stars John Winston, some conspiracy theories, aliens,
.
Continued in the next message...