WOTP(?): Llamatron

1 view

Brian Kent - CCVSC

Jul 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/6/95

I forget who the llama lovers of this group are but I thought you might
find this interesting. I discovered game on ftp.cdrom.com called
"Llamatron". It's just like the old arcade game "Robotron" (I think
that's the name) except that you play a llama and try to rescue other
farm animal friends from Coke(TM) cans, giant toilets, cacti, and other
um... things. I found it quite humorous. Quite. Anyway, here's where
it's at:

ftp.cdrom.com/pub/games/dos/arcade/llama.zip

Have fun.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
| Brian Kent |
| bk...@egreen.wednet.edu |
| -"That'll happen." |
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Mike Czaplinski

Jul 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/7/95
bk...@egreen.iclnet.org (Brian Kent - CCVSC) wrote:

> I forget who the llama lovers of this group are but I thought you might
> find this interesting. I discovered game on ftp.cdrom.com called
> "Llamatron". It's just like the old arcade game "Robotron" (I think
> that's the name) except that you play a llama and try to rescue other
> farm animal friends from Coke(TM) cans, giant toilets, cacti, and other
> um... things. I found it quite humorous. Quite. Anyway, here's where
> it's at:
>
> ftp.cdrom.com/pub/games/dos/arcade/llama.zip
>
> Have fun.

I just D/L'ed it.

It's silly. It's tawdry.

I LOVE IT!!!

Mike "Won't play it at work, though. Can't without making it look
like I'm not doing anything..." Czaplinski
mike.cz...@washingtondc.attgis.com

YaK

Jul 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/7/95

>> I forget who the llama lovers of this group are but I thought you
might
>> find this interesting. I discovered game on ftp.cdrom.com called
>> "Llamatron".

Hee hee hee... this has caused me to delurk... I'm the author of
Llamatron. Just moved to the US not long ago and a relative novice at
MST3K, but studying diligently :)... I've been a llama-obsessive for
years; my software co. is called Llamasoft, and other llama-oriented
games include Mama Llama, Metagalactic Llamas Battle at the Edge of
Time and Llamazap (not to mention Attack of the Mutant Camels, Revenge
of the Mutant Camels and Sheep In Space, amongst other weirdness).

anyway, glad you llike the game! You owe me a fiver! <g>

-- Y a K

\
(:-) - The Llama is a woolly sort of fleecy hairy goat
/ With an indolent expression and an undulating throat