[MiSTed]: Wildcat Alley

Michael Reid

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98
Here's my MiSTing of Wildcat Alley by "T-Bone." Enjoy and/or suffer.

Michael "Prower" Reid
mailto:mikep...@geocities.com
http://members.xoom.com/Prower/

wildmst.txt

Michael Reid

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98
Here's my MiSTing of Wildcat Alley. (sorry if it comes up twice, I
don't think the other server accepted it) Enjoy and/or suffer.
wildmst.txt

Joe Blevins

Mar 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/27/98
to mikep...@geocities.com

Nice MSTing of a truly horrendous fanfic. I got some good laughs out of
it.

Phew! "Wildcat Alley" was really a stinker, even by fanfic standards.
The repeated use of the word "co-piolet" [sic] was driving me NUTS! The
author related the plot the way a grade-school student tells his parents
what happened that day at school -- just running all the words together
with no details. "T-Bone and this other guy wanted to test this plane,
and so they did, and it was really cool and, like, really fast and
stuff, and then they said that the plane was gonna be called Wildcat
'cause it was like a cat and stuff, and then they listened to, like, the
Wu-Tang Clan, and then a whole bunch of other junk happened, and it was
all pretty cool 'cuz T-Bone rules and stuff." Of course, I'm
exaggerating _just_ a tad.

Where do all these bad fanfics come from, anyway? What drives people to
sit down and type them up?

--Joe--