SOTA: Crawling From The Wreckage...

pmi...@my-dejanews.com

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

Dark Horizons is reporting that Dennis Quaid is set to star in
"Eye of the Storm"...a remake of "The Crawling Eye."

Sheesh,
Pete
ti...@eyrie.org
http://www.eyrie.org/~tick
Oh, BTW, SOTA stands for "Sign of the Apocalypse". About time it got
its own heading,no?

Mike Czaplinski

Jun 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/19/98

pmi...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Dark Horizons is reporting that Dennis Quaid is set to star in
> "Eye of the Storm"...a remake of "The Crawling Eye."

Dennis Quaid is no Forrest Tucker...

Mike "Liam Neeson, OTOH..." Czaplinski
ekim.czaplinski<at>washingtoncd.rcn.moc

Stephen Cooke

Jun 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/19/98

On Fri, 19 Jun 1998, Mike Czaplinski wrote:

> pmi...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> >
> > Dark Horizons is reporting that Dennis Quaid is set to star in
> > "Eye of the Storm"...a remake of "The Crawling Eye."
>
> Dennis Quaid is no Forrest Tucker...

Well, you explain why Meg Ryan stays with him!

> Mike "Liam Neeson, OTOH..." Czaplinski

Don't you mean Gabriel Byrne? Or are we talking about something totally
different?

swac
Gary Cooper?

Mike Czaplinski

Jun 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/22/98

Stephen Cooke wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Jun 1998, Mike Czaplinski wrote:
>
> > pmi...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> > >
> > > Dark Horizons is reporting that Dennis Quaid is set to star in
> > > "Eye of the Storm"...a remake of "The Crawling Eye."
> >
> > Dennis Quaid is no Forrest Tucker...
>
> Well, you explain why Meg Ryan stays with him!

'Cause he might be Milton Berle?

> > Mike "Liam Neeson, OTOH..." Czaplinski
>
> Don't you mean Gabriel Byrne? Or are we talking about something totally
> different?

Um.....

I think we are....

Liam Neeson.... shall we say?.... should've been wearing a blue
ribbon while filming ROB ROY?

Mike "Brooke Shields knows for sure, but isn't saying" Czaplinski
ekim.czaplinski<at>washingtoncd.rcn.mco

Stephen Cooke

Jun 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/22/98

On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Mike Czaplinski wrote:

> Stephen Cooke wrote:

> > > Dennis Quaid is no Forrest Tucker...
> >
> > Well, you explain why Meg Ryan stays with him!
>
> 'Cause he might be Milton Berle?

I hear as a kid, Dennis got in trouble for feeling a little randy...

> > > Mike "Liam Neeson, OTOH..." Czaplinski
> >
> > Don't you mean Gabriel Byrne? Or are we talking about something totally
> > different?
>
> Um.....
>
> I think we are....
>
> Liam Neeson.... shall we say?.... should've been wearing a blue
> ribbon while filming ROB ROY?

A blue ribbon? He should pabst his prime?

> Mike "Brooke Shields knows for sure, but isn't saying" Czaplinski
> ekim.czaplinski<at>washingtoncd.rcn.mco

swac
Was wondering what Ellen Barkin thought...

TCurryFan

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

"Stephen Cooke <am...@chebucto.ns.ca>" said:

>I hear as a kid, Dennis [Quaid] got in trouble for feeling
>a little randy...

Yeah, but I doubt Randy minded too much.
^_^

>swac

Catherine Johnons. _Parents_... What a weird movie.

TCur...@aol.com ---------- Sailor Andromeda ---------- MiSTie #75, 125
Sailor Uranus: "A world where children stay as children?"
Sailor Neptune: "Becoming an adult makes it more fun..."
-_Sailor_Moon_Super_S_Movie_

Mike Czaplinski

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

Stephen Cooke wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Mike Czaplinski wrote:

[snip]

> > Liam Neeson.... shall we say?.... should've been wearing a blue
> > ribbon while filming ROB ROY?
>
> A blue ribbon? He should pabst his prime?

<*attach MikePattingHisKnee.MPG*>

Down to HERE!

Mike "Get it NOW?" Czaplinski
ekim.czaplinski<at>washingtoncd.rcn.moc

Matt Elcock

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

Mike Czaplinski (ro...@127.0.0.1) wrote:

: Stephen Cooke wrote:
: >
: > On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Mike Czaplinski wrote:

: [snip]

: > > Liam Neeson.... shall we say?.... should've been wearing a blue
: > > ribbon while filming ROB ROY?
: >
: > A blue ribbon? He should pabst his prime?

: <*attach MikePattingHisKnee.MPG*>

: Down to HERE!

: Mike "Get it NOW?" Czaplinski

Did we see it in Rob Roy?

--
Matt "Pinwiz - 'cause, 'ya know, I didn't see it when I watched the
movie... not that I was looking hard for it or would go out and rent it

Stephen Cooke

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

On 23 Jun 1998, Matt Elcock wrote:

> Mike Czaplinski (ro...@127.0.0.1) wrote:
> : Stephen Cooke wrote:
> : >
> : > On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Mike Czaplinski wrote:
>
> : [snip]
>
> : > > Liam Neeson.... shall we say?.... should've been wearing a blue
> : > > ribbon while filming ROB ROY?
> : >
> : > A blue ribbon? He should pabst his prime?
>
> : <*attach MikePattingHisKnee.MPG*>
>
> : Down to HERE!
>
> : Mike "Get it NOW?" Czaplinski
>
> Did we see it in Rob Roy?

Y'know, when I was in a kilted infantry unit (historical recreation), we
had to have our regimental photo retaken a few times for this very reason!

swac
Donald, where's your trousers?

ULTRAROBOT

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

Man! I thought, when I saw the header, this post was going to be about the
Graham Parker song, Crawling From the Wreckage, later a British hit for Dave
Edmonds.

The Midnight Rambler

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

ULTRAROBOT wrote:

And featured in Ron Howard's directorial debut, "Grand Theft Auto".

--
Another police report on Big Rob, The Midnight Rambler
The UPDATED ExotiCon '98: http://www.dervishdatasystems.com/whip

Benjamin Wick

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

ULTRAROBOT wrote:

> Man! I thought, when I saw the header, this post was going to be about the
> Graham Parker song, Crawling From the Wreckage, later a British hit for Dave
> Edmonds.

And I thought about Grant Morrison's debut "Doom Patrol" story arc.

Ben Wick, thinks that aside from the story about Dorothy, "CFtW" is
highly
over-rated.
pho...@readynetgo.com -- http://www.readynetgo.com/~phoenix/effect.html
"So, hey do you do Judo in your finery? An angel's face is tricky to
wear constantly."
--Tori Amos, "Purple People (Christmas In Space)".