[MSTied] (2/2) Lucifer Journals

Tom Smith

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97

The Lucifier Journals, Part 2
MSTied by Tom Smith

Previously, on MUT3K....

[S.O.L. Lights and sirens.]

ALL: AAAAHH!! WE'VE GOT USENET SI-I-IGN!!

.
.
.
[whakkita]
[whakkita]
[whakkita]
[whoooomm]
[grohhhnn]
[kreeeeak]
.
.
.

> Electro-Magnetic thermal kinetic energy.

MIKE: Flag on the moon.

> Picture this: Take a rubber ball and if you could pierce it with straws.

CROW: You'd have the goofiest scale-model of a porcupine in the
whole class.
SERVO: The straws-and-rubber-ball game is loads of fun at about
three a.m. on Pledge Night.

> Each straw respresents an infinite light fiber

CROW: For infinite light regularity.

> that not only pierces Earth but travels in a straight line thoughout
> the universe. The universe is made up of many light fiber grids.

MIKE: They surround us, penetrate us, bind the galaxy together.

> They travel in perfect straight lines thoughout the universe
> intersecting with one another.

SERVO: Well, pretty good straight lines.
CROW: This *article* is all pretty good straight lines.

> There is no end or beginning to these electro-magnetic energy grids.

SERVO: Then, you can't prove they're perfectly straight lines.

> An advanced civilization that knows not of war could have easily
> discovered Electro Magnetic Energy Grids (EMEG).

MIKE: D'ohh! *Here's* the EMEG! Under all these spent shells
and body parts.

> You can also see their existance by taking two metal coat hangers
> and straightening them out as best as possible.

CROW: The Beakman Challenge! allenge! allenge! allenge!

> Approximate 24" of coat hanger, bend ( 90 degree angle 9" of
> coat hanger ) . Take small side of hangers loosely holding
> in hands. Walk in any direction, when coat hangers cris-cross
> you have discovered a EMEG.

SERVO: Who needs NASA and the NRC? We've got Satan, disguised
as a dowser.

> The proper light fluzulation (ability to bend light so one
> can transiet time)

ALL: [laughter]
SERVO: He's going for the technobabble... he shoots... he scores!

> and a well seasoned pilot

SERVO: I always use Clancy's Fancy Hot Sauce.
MIKE: No, we're dealing with time and space here. I think
we need Dave's Insanity Sauce.
CROW: [klik] Open the spice rack doors, Hal. [klik]

> could position a craft in any point of time within any solar
> system in the universe. One with this knowledge would also
> have the ability to alter any point in time, within any
> given planet, in any given circumstance.

SERVO: Well, *we* haven't got that knowledge. 'Cause if we did,
we'd get the heck out of reading this goofy article.

> Lets concentrate on Earthly problems and see if we can come up
> with some solutions. First we must believe EMEG's exist.

MIKE: Sure. What's one more graphic file format?

> Second we must formulate some sort of format

SERVO: Good morning! Department of Redundancy Department. Good
morning!

> whereby we use our imaginations to form a focal point. Lets try
> this, disk-shaped objects positioned over every active volcano.

ALL: [laughter]
SERVO: Where does he *get* this stuff?
MIKE: I can see it now! "The Pinatubo Lid!"
CROW: I can imagine *lots* of disk-shaped objects over an active
volcano. And they all say, "Free AOL Software Inside!"

> Using a quartz-laser light spectrum quartator (device used
> to alter light)

MIKE: It makes it dark, or something.

> one can fragment light.

SERVO: Maxfield Parrish used broken light all the time.

> Fragmentation is like boiling/freezing water.

MIKE: No, fragmentation is like exploding into shards.
SERVO: So, the power used to run a quartator is the "Charge
Of The Light Grenade."
MIKE: D'ohh!

> The molecular structure is altered by using heat.

MIKE: Yeah, the heat excites the light particles and makes them
... umm, faster than light.
CROW: Basically, then, we don't need warp technology. We just
need to tuck the engines in all snuggly.
SERVO: Ahhh. Then they become tuck-yon generators.
MIKE: ... Go to your room.
SERVO: I wish.

> The principle is the same but the process is different.

SERVO: Man, is it tough to keep from just yelling "Science!"
after every line.
MIKE: I know. I'm real proud of you guys for not taking the
cheapies on this one.
CROW: Don't count on it lasting much longer.

> Each color of the fragmented light preforms a different
> function. For instance, fragment/red allows us to extract
> the molten lava from a volcano.

CROW: Guys, is this sounding more like Jonny Quest or
Sailor Moon?

> If we project the molten lava to a descinated area in our
> atmosphere say opposite of our present moon. I believe we
> just may solve our weather havoc problems!!

MIKE: Mister Tuvok, that's brilliant!

> Creating another moon opposite our present moon

SERVO: Would give werewolves a nervous breakdown.

> would balance the jet stream thus enable us to have gentler,
> more predictible weather patterns. Without the sudden dips
> in the jet stream adverse weather would not be able to be
> fueled by the fires it needs to sustain life.

SERVO: ... so... the... adverse weather... sustains... life...
CROW: ... and is fueled... by fires...
MIKE: ... created by... sudden dips in the jet stream...
SERVO: ... without which we'd have gentler, more predictable weather...
CROW: ... which, presumably, would *not* sustain life...
MIKE: ... and all we'd have to do is...
SERVO: ... use nonexistent, imaginary technology...
CROW: ... to extract lava from the earth...
MIKE: ... and project it across space...
SERVO: ... to create another moon.
ALL: [silence]
SERVO: Guys, I think we now know the answer to the question,
"What if COSMOS had been written by Criswell?"

> One more thing, the molten lava needed to create this new,
> moon would also decrease the lava table thus causing a decrease
> in volcanic activity.

MIKE: Why, this just gets better and better!

> Hum......

ALL: [harmony] Hummmmmm.

> what else could we solve? What about the cocaine/opium
> epidemic?

CROW: Yeah! We'll just drop hot lava on Columbia and Pakistan!

> We could use EMEG's to send craft to say the cocaine traingle.
> ( Peru, Columbia, and Bolivia are the three largest cocaine
> suppliers to the U.S. and maybe the world).

CROW: ... So, he's gonna harness the energy of the cosmos
to ship Carol Duvall to Bogata.
MIKE: Maybe he wants to send Wiccans to Bogata.
SERVO: Heck, if you diagram the sentence, it looks like he
wants use the energy of the cosmos to send Wiccans to
Bogata so they can say "The Cocaine Triangle" out loud.

> and with just one cocaine plant we could extract the DNA
> from that plant.

SERVO: Welcome... to Addictive Park.

> Determine that strand and we could use our material tracking
> device to pinpoint all existing plants in a 100 mile radius.

CROW: However, all they've found so far is O.J. Simpson's gloves.

> Radius tracking could be upgraded to a higher radius if deemed
> necessary. The same could be done in the opium producing countries.

CROW: Other *countries* could be upgraded to a higher radius?
MIKE: Well, that's how their science advances.
CROW: Ohhh- huh?

> STAY TUNED FOR MORE OF LUCIFIERS JOURNALS

SERVO: Starring David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, and Bill Cosby
as The Devil.

> REJOICE INDEPENDENCE DAY IS COMING.

CROW: To home video. Rated R.

> Any multiply of 9 the sum equals 9 (ex. 9x2=18 1+8 9x3=27 2+7=9
> 9x74=666 6+6+6=18 1+8=9).

SERVO: ... the hell...?
MIKE: Oh, joy! Rapture! I've got a brain!
CROW: Guys, welcome to Non Sequiter Central.

> The 74th seed of Judes (betrayl of
> Christ) would be the man with the number 666.

MIKE: License to betray.

> All disasters that occur in this world need a 9 or 13 to become
> manifest. What I mean by that is this:. First we must substitute
> the alfabet

CROW: Well, now we know why he sticks with numbers.

> letters with their root numbers: A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 etc
> until you substitute Z=26.

MIKE: [gasp] He's revealed the secret of Little Orphan Annie's
decoder ring!
CROW: Good thing, too. The C.I.A. was still stumped.

> No disaster can occur unless a root 9 or 13 is present.

MIKE: I want to see the County Road Commission implement this.

> Multiplies of 9 and 13 also can be involved in major disasters.
> Capital letters of proper nouns (cities and states,)
> can also play a part in disasters.

SERVO: Heck, pretty much everything.

> Dates, times,magnitute

CROW: [singing, to "Alley Oop"] Magnitute-tute, tute, tute-tute....

> of earthquakes (epicenter) airplane flight numbers (if add up
> to 9 or 13 could be harmful to your health) train engine numbers
> ( like the one I believe in Wash. D.C. area train crash) added
> up to either the number 9 or 13 or multiply thereof.

SERVO: Watson! The game's afoot! Oysters are plotting to take
over the world! Er... hand me my syringe, will you?

> I must confess none of this ever interested me until the night
> of Dec. 26th 1975.

MIKE: Mary Jane wouldn't let me kiss her, so I went out and
got some Satanism books to make her my slave.

> After that ufo encounter

CROW: *What* U.F.O. encounter?
SERVO: Y'know, this whole post makes a lot more sense as
blank verse.

> I felt compelled to read about religions, astral projection,
> really everything that had to do with spirituality.

CROW: Because I was pret-ty sure by this point I was gonna
end up in Hell otherwise.

> I felt the need to be of some source of beneficial aid to the world.

SERVO: Hey. Soylent Green, Inc. is always looking for volunteers.

> Thats when I first saw how the numbers 9 and 13 influence our
> everyday life. I will now show you documented cases of major
> disasters. I will also show documented cases of the positive
> side of 9 and 13.

MIKE: 9 and 13. Working together to kill other people, while
making *your* life better than ever.

> The first one is the plane crash in Fla. that occured recently.
> This one is easy the plane was 27 years old.( 2+7=9.)

SERVO: Ohhh! It wasn't the age of the plane that brought it
down, it was the numerology.

> Remember the Amtrack crash

SERVO: Yeah, the Alamo's old hat.

> in Hyder Az.

CROW: Hinder?
SERVO: Aa-
MIKE: Stop. No further.

> 10/8/95. Here's where pronous come into play. The first letter
> of Hyder is H.

SERVO: Aw, come *on*, Mike!
MIKE: I told you, *no*!
CROW: But he keeps saying --
MIKE: He's *not saying hinder*. Jeez, have you no pride?
SERVO: This isn't about pride, Nelson, it's about survival.

> The first letter of Arizona is A.

MIKE: Thank you, Mr. Quayle. Keep going.

> ( H=8 A=1 8+1=9)
> Here's an interesting statistic also on 10/8/95.A strong 7.6
> earthquake 15 miles of Manzanillo, Colima

SERVO: [singing] And gettin' caught in the rain...

> struck at 9:36 a.m. Double trouble here

BOTS: Pop-A-Matic pops the dice.

> epicenter equals 13.Time of quake 9+3+6=18 1+8=9.

MIKE: At the quake, the time will be nine... thirty-six.
CROW: Brrruhruhruhruhrummmmbruhruhrummmbrmmmmm....

> Here are a couple of positive additions:
> 10/13/95 apparitions of the Virgin Mary to Nancy Fowler
> in Conyers, Georgia. This one is easy do you know where
> it is???

MIKE: Ummm... Conyers, Georgia?
SERVO: WRONG! WRONG! HAHAHAHAHAAA! WRONG WRONG WRONG!
MIKE: Servo, chill.
SERVO: ... oh. Sorry.

> Here's the proper noun use again. Statues of Ganesh were
> reported drinking milk.

CROW: Milk. It does a Ganesh good.

> (first letter of Statues is S. S=20. Ganesh is G. G=7 20+7=27
> 2+7=9.

CROW: Too bad "statues" isn't a friggin' PROPER NOUN, isn't it?
SERVO: Y'know, I've got enough trouble with this theory to begin
with, but he could at least be marginally consistent.
MIKE: Yeah. It's kinda like cheating at solitaire.

> Whether you are a Christian, Moslem, Buddist,Krisha,

MIKE: Quite a selection.
SERVO: Yeah. Find God in Jesus, Mohammad, beer, or the airport.

> etc. etc. etc.,

SERVO: [King of Siam] Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
MIKE: Don't forget Dr. Paintbrush.

> we need to act upon this immediately.

SERVO: Wow, I guess all the world *is* a stage.

> To know that 9 and 13 are responsible for major disasters

CROW: [Chief] ... And *you* didn't bring 'em in, McCloud!
What were you *thinking*?

> doesn't mean we hide on days of 9 and 13.

SERVO: That's just what they're *expecting* us to do.

> Nor do we not get on an airplane thats flight number equals a 9 or 13.

MIKE: [evil laugh] Mwoa-ha-ha-haaa! That's right, don't be afraid!
Yes, yes, come! Step right on board!

> The purpose of me instructing you is

SERVO: Getting those last two credit hours from DeVries.

> to make you aware of the potential danger. When the world can see
> this as a mass then it(destruction) will forever be silenced.

SERVO: Destruction is such a mind-bogglingly stupid beast that
it assumes if you *can see* it, you *can't hear* it.

> I have many documented cases involving 9 and 13 these are just
> the tip of the iceburg.

CROW: Which I've put here in the hopes that someone will run into
it and add to my many documented cases.

> If someone could email me an address of an archives domain ,
> that had access to disaster archives ,hopeully at least 20
> years old. I would be greatful. Until then

MIKE: The words "Lycos" and "Web-Crawler" will mean nothing to me.

> look for future postings of "Lucifiers Journals"

SERVO: In thousands upon thousands of e-mail boxes near you.

> Independence Day will only come when you believe you have
> the knowledge.

CROW: Or on July Fourth. Whatever.

> Knowledge grows like a garden slow but prosperous if given the
> right amount of fetilizer................

SERVO: This article, for instance.

> All disasters that occur in this world need a 9 or 13 to become
> manifest. What I mean by that

MIKE: Even I don't know.

> is this:. First we must substitute the alfabet letters with
> their root numbers: A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 etc until you
> substitute Z=26.

SERVO: At which point, without any fuss, the stars began to go out.

> No disaster can occur unless a root 9 or 13 is present.

MIKE: It must be nice, predicting things in hindsight.
SERVO: Yeah, all he has to do is find *one* thing that fits his
little numbers game, and he can take credit for this whole
alleged... whatever it is.

> Multiplies of 9 and 13 also can be involved in major disasters.
> Capital letters of Pronouns (cities states or countries) can
> also play a part in disasters.

MIKE: A-HAH!! Pronoun trouble.

> Dates,(sometimes with first
> letter of city/state and/or country)times, magnitute of
> earthquakes, epicenter's ground zero, airplane flight numbers,

CROW: Are you implying a *conspiracy*, Mr. Cochran?

> train engine numbers

SERVO: Somehow I knew we couldn't trust Thomas the Tank Engine.

> if they add up to 9 or 13 it could be harmful to your health.

CROW: The Surgeon General's warning now appears on calculators,
computers, abacuses, and videos of Multiplication Rock.

> To see why nine plays

SERVO: By August Strindberg.

> such an important part of our Earthly existence you don't
> have to look far. First it takes nine months to conceive.

MIKE: Not that I know girls, or anything.

> Second the number nine

CROW: The number is hereby seconded. All in favor?
MIKE & SERVO: Aye.

> multiplied by any number other than zero

MIKE: Pretty much whatever you need to make it work.

> (zero serves as the placeholder only)

CROW: I always bring a friend to hold my place.
SERVO: Crow, that's not predicting disasters, that's standing
in line at McDonald's.
MIKE: Same thing, really.

> the sum of the multiplied
> number will always equal nine when added.

SERVO: Y'know, I'm getting a little tired of all these Bearers of
Cosmic Wisdom who can't compose a halfway-decent sentence.
CROW: Oh, well, that's a true sign of their genius. They're too
busy with thoughts that really matter to be bothered with
communication skills.
MIKE: God, don't let them hear that. They'll start using it as
a justification for their poor spelling and grammar.
SERVO: "Yeah, *that's* the ticket... I'm too busy thinkin' about
*cosmic* stuff... yeah...."

> Here are more documented cases using nine and
> thirteen............................

CROW: The incredible new diet plan that takes off up to
*twenty-two pounds* in just two weeks!

> 7.0 earthquake off Sulawesi, Indonesia generates huge tidal
> wave. (date: 1/2/96=18 1+8=9)

MIKE: Aah, who cares? It's not like they're Americans over
there, or anything.

> China Lake in California on 8/17/95 (5.4 epicenter equals nine
> also time: 15:39pst adds to 18)

SERVO: Pst! Hey, bub! You want nineteen or twenty o' dat?

> 8/9/95 death of Jerry Garcia, maybe not a major disaster to all.
> Jerry showed me that a friend of the devil is a friend of mine.

MIKE: Quick! Hand me my Chord Book of the Dead.

> Hot summer in Chicago

MIKE & SERVO:
[singing] Dang, dang, da-dang dang....
CROW: [singing] Hot town, summer in the city....

> 7/3/95 (date along with capital letter of pronoun Chicago:
> 7+3+9+5+3=27 2+7=9)

MIKE: "Capital letter of pronoun Chicago"!?
CROW: Oww, MAN....
SERVO: [exhales in disgust] Numerology wuss.
MIKE: He said he was gonna do it.
SERVO: Yeah, but... does this guy even know what a pronoun *is*!?

> over 500 people died from the heat in one week.

MIKE: Oh, come on. Miami's basketball team isn't that bad.

> On 9/27/95 New Zealands Mt. Ruapehu blows it top.

CROW: Haha! I'm colloquial! See? I'm colloquial. I'm *wrong*,
but I'm colloquial.

> (the day:27

MIKE: The place: Babylon 5.

> 2+7=9 also pronoun Mt.first letter is M.

SERVO: Mountain-is-not-a-PRONOUN!!
MIKE: Give it up, Servo. He's in his own little world.

> m=13 or 4 Ruapehu
> first letter is R. r=18 1+8=9. 9+4=13)

CROW: [increasingly shrill] One plus three equals four. Plus
nine, is thirteen. One plus three equals four. Plus
nine, is thirteen. One plus --
MIKE: All right, enough with the "I, Mudd" shtick.
SERVO: Yeah, why can't you be a *useful* Norman, like Bates?

> On 9/14/95 Ometepec, Mexico was hit by an earthquake of 7.2
> magnitude ( 7+2=9)

SERVO: Ometepec spelled backwards is Cepetemo.
MIKE: [British] And this is my counterpart, R2-D2.
SERVO: [beep] [boop] [whistle]

> Strange apparent explosions occured on 9/7/95 that caused
> flash floods in Mindano Island, Phillipines. (Mindanao Island
> m=13 or 4 i=9 9+4=13}

CROW: Explosions of what? Water?

> On 5/18/95 Ebola virus in Zaire spreads (the day of the 18th 1+8=9)

MIKE: Don't you just love the way he leaves out any data that
might sink his precious little theory?
SERVO: Frankly, I'm trying not to pay attention.

> On 4/19/95 Ola.City

SERVO: [Monty Python femme] Ooh-lah!

> bombing Federal building had 9 floors.

SERVO: I seriously doubt McVeigh was cruising for Federal
buildings that were numerologically tall enough.
MIKE: I seriously doubt McVeigh can count to nine.

> On 10/4/94 Order of the Solar Temple 50 die in mass suicide
> in Chiery, Switzerland and Canada (1+0+4+9+4=18 1+8=9)

BOTS: [like the Mothra twins] Today is a good day to die.

> On 9/1/94 Eureka Oregon hit with a quake registering 7.2 on
> Ricter scale ( 7+2=9)

SERVO: Eureka! He's lost it!

> On 2/3/94 triple quakes in Soda Springs Iowa 5.3 5.1.4.9 (date
> equals 18 1+8=9 also all three readings add up to 18 which
> equals nine.)

SERVO: Ummm. 5.3 plus 5.1 plus 4.9 add up to 15.3.
CROW: WAIT A MINUTE! 15.3.... 1 plus 5 plus 3 equal -- NINE!!
Oh, my God, it works!
MIKE: It does not.
SERVO: Crow, for your own good: Never gamble with Martin Gardner
or Raymond Smullyan, okay?

> On 8/9/93 Guam hit with 8.1 quake ( 8+1=9)

MIKE: How come none of these places is ever hit with a Quisp?

> The day of the inferno at Waco 9 people survived the fire.

SERVO: The ATF Numerology SWAT Team, on the job.

> On 1/8/93 worst flooding in over a decade hits Tijuana, Mexico

CROW: And petroleum-laced reefers hit Marijuana, Texico.

> (here the day/month/year along with the capital T and capital M
> equals an 18 which breaksdown to the number nine.)

CROW: And this fits in here too. And maybe that. And this other
stuff over here. Does it work yet? No? Oh, I must need
this... and this....

> Once again I am here to instruct you on this subject.

SERVO: Claaaaass... Claaaaass... SHUT AAAHHHHPP!!!

> Don't hide under your bed on a nine or thirteeth.

MIKE: You see, the Boogeyman knows all about numerology, and he's
already under there waiting for you.

> Being aware of the danger is what this instruction is all about.

CROW: [singing, Billy Joel's "The Stranger"] Well, it adds up
to nine, but we disregard the dayn-jah....

> If the worlds mass can grasp this concept and apply it daily
> through meditation destruction would be terminated.

SERVO: If the world's mass could grasp *any* concept, people would
be a lot more careful about where they dig.

> More to come.....keep those cards and letters e-mailing

CROW: Boy, those are tech-savvy cards and letters.
SERVO: Yeah, but apparently they work in a sweat shop.
CROW: All right, ya scurvy cards and letters! Back to e-mailing!
SERVO: [snicker] Arrrh! Shiver me a chill!

> .Response is favorable

MIKE: *Another* new file format? That's the second in this post!
SERVO: And well-received, apparently.

> but there will always be those who are not willing to accept
> new concepts because of their conditioning.

CROW: For them, we recommend Nietszche's Brainwashing Shampoo
and Conditioner.

> Independence Day is coming believe that knowledge is laying
> asleep and is coming of age.

MIKE: Meanwhile, Snow White is still young and beautiful.
CROW: Yeah, but she snores.

> Believe that you can wake this untapped knowledge

CROW: Mixed metaphor? You're soaking in it.

> and use it for mankinds benefits.

SERVO: At least, until the Congress and Clinton cut them off.

> Peace by piece one step at a time

CROW: [singing] I built it one piece at a time,
And it didn't cost me a dime....

> Remember now spelled backwards spells won. I feel like a

MIKE: Wronged Satan?
CROW: Meatball?
SERVO: Gin and tonic?

> winner how about you??????

MIKE: Absolutely. I made it through this post alive.

.
.
.
[kreeeeak]
[grohhhnn]
[whoooomm]
[whakkita]
[whakkita]
[whakkita]
[SLAM]
.
.
.

[S.O.L. The red lights are flashing as Mike and the
'Bots enter.]

MIKE: Hey, we're getting a call from Deep 13. Dr. Forrester
must be back.
SERVO: Yeah, I wonder if he conquered Heaven yet.
MIKE: [hits the button] How did it go, sir?

[Deep 13. Dr. F, in the background, is... a mess.
Clothing and hair burnt and askew, a ball and chain on each
ankle, open stigmata, gravy stains, the whole ball of wax
{ground into his shorts}. To his left is Rip Taylor, throwing
confetti at him; to his right, John Banner is being jolly.]

JOHN: ... Und zhen zhere vass der time vhen LeBeau -- hoho!
I *lufft* LeBeau, did I zay zhat? Vell, you zee, LeBeau
snuck into zhe Colon-el's vine zellah und re-playzed all
zhe vine mit vannn-illa eggz-drakt! Und tolt him der
grapes ver presst mit a cookie cutter!
DR. F: No... please....
RIP: V.D.!! Fresh V.D.!! Cold sores, herpes simplex, herpes
complex, shopping complex, United Arts Multiplex! Laugh,
you little neon-green guy, you, LAUGH! It's FUNNY!
DR. F: Aaaah... no...

[F.G. S.R. and S.L., Hugh Beaumont and TV's Frank enter.]
HUGH: Well, boys, the cosmic crisis is averted, reality's back
on an even keel... and I bet you learned a valuable
lesson today, right?
FRANK: Gosh, yes, Da- I mean, Death...
HUGH: That's all right, Frank. I'm kinda everyone's Dad.
FRANK: Well, sir, I guess what I learned is... if I ever go
looking for my heart's desire, I shouldn't look any
farther than my own backyard. 'Cause if it wasn't there
all along, I never really needed it to begin with.
Is that it?
HUGH: [chuckles] Frank, that's so wrong I can't even begin to
tell you. [grabs his hair]
FRANK: Owwie-owwie-owwie-owwie!
HUGH: It's "Don't mess with The Big Kahuna"! Get over here.
[drags him off-camera] Invade Heaven -- what were you
thinking!?
DON: Hey, Doctor F!

[Don Knotts as Barney Fife enters mid-stage S.L., with
two armfuls of food.]

DON: I finally found your refrigerator. Even nailed a perp
-- he kinda sounded like the announcer on Bullwinkle,
but I knew better. Yeah, he'd shorted the alarm on your
icebox, but Ol' One-Bullet Barn knew what to do... UNGH!
[strains] Y'mind-if-I-just-set-this-stuff-right-here...

[He drops the food on the button.]

\ | /
\ | /
---( )--- [pwhohhhffhh]
/ | \
/ | \

JOHN: ... Und zhen, von tay, Newkirk diff-ided up der kamp
into two zidez, und ve playt a game, und eff-ree-botty
got a kiss! Except Zheneral Burkhalter....
DR. F: NAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!!

Mystery Science Theater 3000 and its related characters and
situations are trademarks of and Copyright 1994 by Best Brains,
Inc. All rights reserved.

Use of copyrighted and trademarked material is for entertainment
purposes only; no infringement on the original copyrights or
trademarks held by Best Brains, Inc. is intended or should be
inferred.

All shtick and lyrics Copyright 1996 by Tom Smith.

All rights reserved. All comments appreciated!

--

Best,

+-------------------------------+-------------------------------+
| Tom Smith (toms...@izzy.net) | Amiga - Babylon 5 - MST3K |
| The World's Fastest Filker | http://www.izzy.net/~tomsmith |
+-------------------------------+-------------------------------+

Merritt Stone

Feb 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/2/97

Way down in Deep 13 Tom Smith exchanged the following experiment...

[snip]

To quote Mike from The Brain that Wouldn't Die:

"How am I supposed to react when he shows me stuff like that?"

Seriously, good job, Tom.

[backing away slowly....]

--
Merritt Stone, MSTie #54420