MSTing double feature: Stewy ruins the mushroom kingdom!! Part 2

mst3kluv

Jun 2, 2009, 2:32:12 PM6/2/09
(ENTER THEATER)

>Stewy ruins the city
>By soulijaboy1311

>THE DAY I GOT INVADED
>CHAPTER1
>It all started this year in sixth grade when I was at school

CROW: That year, I learned that inside every one of us is a brain, an
athlete, a basket case, a princess, and a criminal.

> and I was taking a test. Right in the middle I heard this >sound go over the school.
TOM: It was the sound of machine guns killing everything in sight.

>There was a green ray going through the school.
TOM: Slicing the school and everyone in it in half.

>It landed in my math class room.
ALL: Aaah!! Killer clown!! Run, everyone!!
>These aliens came down the green ray. >The aliens said that they
wanted me

CROW: To join the U.S. Army!
>and so they knocked me out. >They brought me into their ship.

TOM(aliens): And now for our honeymoon…

>The next day I woke up and I said where am I. >the aliens said you’re in
>our ship.

MIKE(narrator): They said that they were going to sacrifice me to
their god Kioghju the aliens said. Not on your life you stupid aliens
I said.
CROW:Mike, cut it out, that’s just scary.

>The bed was very comfortable. >They wanted my brain.

TOM: Green is a colour. The sun is bright. Look, a snowplow!

>At least they asked me, but if I said no which I did they would have
>still taken my brain out.

CROW: Sooo…What was the point of asking then?

>So they opened my head and there was no brain.

TOM(sarcastic):Gee, big surprise.
MIKE(warningly):Tom…

>The aliens said why isn’t there a brain in here I said it was but
>because I never put my brain in when I wake up

MIKE: As a result, I become a big pile of drooling flesh every
morning.
CROW: Isn’t that what YOU look like every morning, Mike?

>because what’s the point of using it if I’m not going to get good
>grades.

TOM:Um..Mr Author, the whole point of getting good grades is
understanding the basic concepts and applying them to previous
lessons!! In short, that means using your BRAIN!!
CROW: Which is clearly something the author didn’t use while writing
this story.

>So I told them that and they said can we have your head then I said
>no!
MIKE: Kids, if any aliens try to take your head, just say No.
BOTS: You have a choice!! Say no to experimental head removal!!

>I will need that to see.

MIKE: Actually, it takes the combined efforts of your eyeballs AND
your brain to see. Consequently, the protagonist does not have a brain
in his head, making it a wonder for him to even see in the first
place.

>They said that they will give me my eye balls. So I kept my arguing >because I didn’t want to loose my head so I just said to the aliens and >said forget it.

CROW: Mike, are rabid prairie dogs playing Frisbee with my hard drive,
or did the previous sentence not make any sense whatsoever?
MIKE: Yes.
>The aliens said no I must not. Forget it. So I went to them and
said,
>‘I’m going to school. ‘they wouldn’t let me.
>I just jumped off the aliens space ship and almost broke my legs and
>arms.

TOM: ALMOST?!?!! HE COULD HAVE BEEN VAPOURIZED IN SPACE, BUT NOOO!!!
EVERYTHING HAS TO WORK OUT JUST FINE!!!
(TOM’s dome starts to spark)
MIKE: Try to hang in there, Tom.

> The aliens said wait I said what. They said can we at least have your >arms and legs I said no.
>I went to school and will they ever stop bothering me unless I give them >my legs and arms.

CROW(protagonist): So, I gave them a question mark instead. I don’t
think I’d need it for anything.

>I’d rather give them my arms because I don’t have to take my test or
do >any work yay!

TOM: Hey, appreciate your arms! Some of us don’t have working ones!!

>So the next morning my teacher said where’s your arms?
>I said , you know that green ray. She said, ya

CROW(teacher):Has that naughty Green Lantern been in here again?

>well the aliens wanted my my head they only wanted my head not my eye >balls just my head. They wanted my arms and legs and I just let them >have my arms” she said, that I can’t have my test and that I can’t do >work.

MIKE: Ah, but in real life, the teacher would have to get somebody to
scribe for him so that he could do his test. And you know it’ll
probably be one of old assistant teachers who you have to practically
yell at in order for them to actually write your thoughts down.
TOM: Channeling the MSTing author again, Mike?

>I said, yessss

CROW: Right at that moment, the protagonist turned into a snake and
started eating everyone!!

>CHAPTER2

TOM: There’s more?!?! NOOO!!!!

>The next year in the seventh grade again they came. I said why are you >here again this time I was in language arts. They said did you bring >your brain yet. I said no was I supposed to they said ya I said why. Do >you still need that.

CROW(aliens): That question mark that you gave us was defective, by
the way.

>They said ya we’re going to use it for a science project.I said science >is not important they said it is

CROW(Author): Yeah, screw school!!! Soulija Boy forever!!!
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

>I said if you want my arms go ahead because I have a theme test my
>teacher said hey you need them.

TOM: But, earlier in the story, the aliens already took his arms!!
ERRRGHHHHH!!!!!!
MIKE: Try not to use logic, Tom. It’ll hurt less.

>I said well then take my legs but then I can’t skateboard. They said
ya >you can. I said how they said by skateboarding with your hands. I
said >who does that the aliens said maybe us if we had one.

CROW: Ohhohohoho!!! Those wacky aliens.

>I said well no I’m trying to work if you try to interrupt me I’m going >to put you in a box and keep you in there because you’re annoying.

MIKE: I wish we could lock this author in a box…
(TOM and CROW seem to be writing something)
CROW: Hey Mike, would they allow boxes to be dropped off the top of
the CN Tower?

>They said that’s not very nice they said they wanted my brain still
I >said it’s at home try coming here tomorrow they said ok. So they
came in >guided studies.

TOM: Guided studies? They must hold your hand while teaching you basic
skills.

>I said you got to be kidding me I said to them come here tomorrow
they >came at woodshop. I said tomorrow go mess with a vampire or
something. >So they did they got all the blood sucked out of them I
said ha ha I >remember like it was yesterday

MIKE: For the remainder of this story, the part of the protagonist
will be played by Nelson Muntz.

>CHAPTER3

>while mom was dropping me off I saw this burger king right by my school >and it wasn’t there before.

CROW(protagonist): Oh wow, A building I have never seen before!! It’s
definitely not a trap or anything!!

>I was shocked and I am going to burger king after school so I was in
>language arts no break ins wow. So I went to science no interruptions
so >I went to social studies not a sound I said what the heck. So I
went to >lunch BAM!!!

TOM: Emeril must be working at the cafeteria again.

>Wow finally they actually broke in but wrong time.

MIKE: Yeah, I thought they were going to kidnap him inside the fake
Burger King!! What’s with that?!?!?

>So they said where’s the brain and I said I didn’t bring it the aliens >said why and I said I had to go to the doctor because I broke my arm.

TOM(protagonist): And then, I had to go to see these “special doctors”
and they gave me some pills that would make all the aliens go away!!!

>So I’ll give you money the aliens said ok so I gave them 20 bucks.

MIKE(aliens): We’ve never seen this currency before and we don’t know
how to use it, but OH-TAY!!!

>They spent it on a replica of a brain for there science project that
>they were going to do on their science project.

TOM: Replica provided by the Dept. of Redundancy Dept.

>I said that science is not important. they said bummer for you.

CROW: That’s nice, but what I want to know is, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO
STEWIE RUINING THE CITY?!?!?
(MIKE picks up TOM)
MIKE: Come on, Crow, just be glad it’s over.

[EXIT THEATER, DOOR SEQUENCE]

[SATILLITE OF LOVE]

(MIKE enters from stage right, eating a sandwich. TOM enters; spray
painted green and wearing one of those cheapo headband antenna things
that you get at summer fairs.)

TOM: Mike Nelson, I’m afraid I’m going to need your brain for alienbot-
related experiments. Hand it over.

MIKE: Sorry, but my brain is being used already for experiments by
Pearl Forrester.

TOM: Then, I’ll suppose I’ll take your arms! I desperately need
working ones!!

(TOM then jumps on MIKE and attempts to pull MIKE’s arms out of their
sockets. Unfortunately the only thing TOM can do is swat MIKE with his
little hands.)

MIKE: Tom, cut it out, why don’t you go steal arms from a vampire or
something? They’re dead, they don’t need them anymore.

TOM: Funny you should ask, Mike, I just tried to do that a few moments
ago!! Only I couldn’t find any real vampires so I found the next best
thing, a Twilight Fan Convention!! Roll that flashback, Cambot.

(TOM is standing on a podium in front of a crowd with various people,
who are wearing various articles of clothing emblazoned with either
TEAM EDWARD or TEAM JACOB on them.)

TOM: I just wanna say one thing, EDWARD IS GAY FOR JACOB!!!

(The Twilis all look mad, and bare their plastic vampire fangs. They
all begin chase TOM.)

TOM(while running away): I’ll finish that Twilight MSTing someday, and
when I’ll do, you’ll be sorry!!

(Back on the Satellite of Love, the red light begins blinking)

[CASTLE FORRESTER]

PEARL: Enjoy the fanfics, Nelward? I’ve just received word that
Soulijaboy1311 has written many more fanfics and I’ll… (gets
interrupted by BOBO, who’s jumping up and down with excitement.)

BOBO: Lawgiver, Lawgiver!! There’s a Burger King right next door to
our Castle!! Oh, may I please go?

PEARL: That’s odd; there wasn’t a Burger King there an hour ago… Well,
all right. (BOBO runs off) All right, as I was saying…

(All of sudden, from the Burger King, a UFO rises up and flies off,
all the while, you can see the strings pulling it along.)

BOBO(O.S.): LAWGIVVVVVVVEEEEEERR!!!!!!!

(Pearl looks out the window for a moment, and shrugs.)

CREDITS:

Lost in the mushroom kingdom is © Skeleton Jon

Stewy ruins the city is © souljiaboy1311

A thank you to Joseph Nebus, for helping me to edit my MSTings. I
consider you my MSTing Mentor, in a non-creepy way of course.

This is not meant to be a personal attack on the authors of both
stories, it’s just meant to be a funny C&C. Please don’t send me angry
emails.

Please.

I’ll give you a shiny quarter if you don’t.

Oh, by the way, I’m not annoying as I appear in the host segment,
thought you ought to know.

Twilight still sucks, but the MSTie in me wants to read it, is that
bad??

Keep those archives running.

TWWANG!!