MiSTing: Spider-Gwen

Hunter Felt

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98
This is my first posted MiSTing... I'm not sure if this is going to come
out right, but it's worth a shot. F.Y.I. it's a cartoony-romp where the
author replaced Spider-Man with one of his favorite celebrities...
gwen.txt

Michael Grote

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98

Bravo! Bravo! I laughed hardest during the host segs..... The MiSTing was
a little slow BUT i don't have room to talk, yet becuase I'm still working
on my first MiSTing. Overall I laughed, I cried, I kissed 20 minutes
goodbye (__pts, I give up trying to give myslef points just credit my account)

Mike

Average Joe Barlow

Apr 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/22/98

On 21 Apr 1998 22:44:25 -0400, mgr...@freenet.columbus.oh.us (Michael
Grote) wrote:

Woohoo! A HARDWARE WARS reference! And since you didn't specify
the number of points, I'll take five. Thanks.

-AverageJoe: May the Farce be with You

-----
"Average Joe" Barlow MiSTie #73097
jba...@YOURearthling.PANTSnet http://www.ipass.net/~jbarlow
{Remove YOUR PANTS to e-mail me!}

"An American Werewolf in Traffic" -Mike Nelson, MST3K #904