BATMAN & ROBIN SCRIPT MISTING (9/10)

Badger

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

>405-406 OMITTED

MIKE: And this is where they'll make up an explanation for how she
gets access to the disk.

>406A INT.-WAYNE MANOR-HALLWAY-NIGHT
>
> Bruce, still in his tux, ENTERS, sits at the main batcomputer
> console, distraught, starting in to the darkness of the cave.

TOM: And his soul.

>407A A YOUNGER ALFRED stands with an ADOLESCENT BRUCE, working
> together over the original Batsuit prototype.

TOM <ALFRED>: Sir, pants are a virtual necessity when being in
public.

>407B BRUCE - CLOSE. As the images dissipate to memory.
>
> BRUCE
> Alfred, old friend, I could use
> your help right now.
>
> ALFRED (OVER)
> Right here, sir.

MIKE: And the hallucinations are running rampant.

>408 Bruce spins, stunned. A monitor flickers into life.
> The words COMPUTER SIMULATION flash under an image of
> Alfred.

TOM: It's the Al 9000!

> ALFRED
> I anticipated a moment might arrive
> where I became...incapacitated. As
> such, I programmed my brain algorithms
> into the batcomputer and created a
> virtual simulation.

CROW: Of course you did . . .

> Bruce stares a beat. Then he smiles.
>
> BRUCE
> It's good to see you.

TOM: Bruce acts like nothing unusual happened. This disturbs me.

> ALFRED
> What seems to be the problem?

MIKE: You're taking up ten gig of hard drive space?

> BRUCE
> Women.
>
> ALFRED
> That, sir, does not computer.

TOM: Yeah, no kidding!

> BRUCE
> First Ivy had an intoxicating effect
> on both Dick and me. Tonight my
> feelings spread to someone else.

MIKE: Kathy Lee. Really has me scared.

> ALFRED
> Specify, please.
>
> BRUCE
> Pamela Isley. I was so attracted to
> her I couldn't reason clearly. I
> still can't. She used to work for
> Wayne Enterprises. Find a file.

TOM: He's treating Al like "Bob"!

> ALFRED
> Coming on line now, sir.

MIKE: Suddenly Al GPFs and the Batcomputer crashes! Al needs to be
defragmented!

> A spinning Isley appears on the monitor.

TOM: And then virtual barf spews.

> BRUCE
> What was her area of research?
>
> Study and report titles scroll up the side of the image.
>
> ALFRED
> Advanced botany. DNA splicing.
> Recombinant animal plant patterns.
> Pheromone extractions.

TOM: Varsity Football.

> BRUCE
> Pheromones?
>
> ALFRED
> Glandular secretions from animals.
> Scents that create powerful
> emotions. Fear. Rage...

MIKE: The need to shop.

> BRUCE
> Passion. Of course. Find the photo
> of Ivy after the flower ball.
>
> A spinning Ivy appears beside the spinning Isley.

TOM: I'm getting dizzy!

> BRUCE
> Deconstruct and resolve.
>
> Schematics of various features, finger and retina prints,
> height, weight, are highlighted and compared. All match.

TOM: Yeah, and you got all this data on Ivy(tm) from . . .

> BRUCE
> Amazing what a good wig and contact
> lenses can do. And I thought Clark
> Kent got away with murder just
> wearing those glasses.

TOM: You'll notice Clark can maintain a stable relationship, so
don't get too cynical, Batboy.

> Suddenly ALERT panels start flashing. ALARMS SOUND.
>
> BRUCE
> What is it?

TOM <ALFRED>: Approaching final arc of movie, prepare for more bad
writing!

> ALFRED
> It appears, sir, that someone has
> stolen the batsignal.

MIKE: Last time they found it up on cinderblocks.

>408A INT. WAYNE MANOR - NIGHT
>
> Barbara is still hacking away at the disk.
>
> COMPUTER
> Access code accepted.
>
> BARBARA
> This better be one hell of a
> secret.

MIKE: Maybe the disk has the real script.

> She hits a key. a Pictures begin to reflect in the dark of
> her eye.
>
> BARBARA
> Oh my God.

TOM: It's full of stars . . .

>409 EXT. GOTHAM STREET
>
> Freeze's trucks SCREECH to a stop, Freeze and Bane at the
> helm.

TOM <BANE>: I want to drive!

> FREEZE
> No matter what they tell you, it's
> the size of your gun that counts.

CROW: So it is about the gear!

>410 PAN UP

MIKE: Colander down.

> The giant TELESCOPE of the Gotham Observatory aims into
> the night.
>
>411 CAMERA CONTINUES UP to the heavens as the BATSIGNAL
> appears in the sky. Then something amazing happens. The
> familiar beacon turns blood red, the shape within changing
> from a bat to bird. THE ROBIN SINGAL shines over Gotham.

TOM: Great. They screwed with the signal LAST movie.
MIKE: You're in trouble when your sequel rips off the previous
sequel and that sequel stank too.

>412 INT. BATCAVE - NIGHT
>
> THE ROBIN SIGNAL glows on the central monitor.
>
> WIDER
>
> Bruce stands in civvies talking to Dick who is suiting up.

TOM: Try some flowers, women love flowers. Well, I think they do
. .

> DICK
> That's no batlight, it's a birdcall.
>
> BRUCE
> Her name is Pamela Isley. I saw
> her talking to Gordon. She must
> have stolen his keys, altered
> the signal-

TOM: Worked with the scriptwriter.

> DICK
> And she did it all for me. For love.

MIKE: Yeah, Dick has grown up very healthy living her with Bruce.

> BRUCE
> She's infected us with some kind of
> pheromone extract-
>
> DICK
> Is that it, Bruce? I'm under some
> magic spell?
>
> BRUCE
> She wants to kill you.

CROW: I am just extrapolating, but why not!

> DICK
> You'd say anything to keep me away
> from her. To keep her for yourself.

MIKE: Yeah. Sure.

> BRUCE
> You once said to me that being
> part of a team means trusting
> your partner. that sometimes
> counting on someone else is the
> only way to win. Do you remember?
>
> Dick doesn't answer.
>
> BRUCE
> You weren't just talking about being
> partners. You were talking about
> being a family. Well, once of our
> family is dying. I'm not going to
> lose everyone I've ever loved. So I'm
> asking you now, friend, partner,
> brother will you trust me?
>
>413-415 OMITTED

MIKE: Scene of actual human emotion omitted for intimacy.

>416 INT. OBSERVATORY - TOWER PLATFORM
>
> The Scientist and his Associate stand amidst the debris
> from the party, testing the telescope. (OVER) A TREMENDOUS
> SMASHING.
>
> ON THE FLOOR BELOW Freeze and Bane Enter.
>
> FREEZE
> Hi. Sorry about the door. Is the
> party over?

MIKE: About halfway through scene 2, actually.

> BANE begins pulling charges from his satchel and setting
> them around the room.
>
> SCIENTIST
> Who the hell is this nutball?
>
>417 Freeze points up, FIRES a cryonic BLAST at him, turning
> him to ice.
>
> FREEZE
> That's Mr. Nutball to you. Half a
> set of bookends.
> (to the Associate)
> You. Go like this.
>
> Freeze pantomimes the Scientist's frozen expression of
> terror for the Associate. The Associate, terrified,
> imitates Freeze's move.

MIKE: Then Freeze(tm) busts a move.

> FREEZE
> No. move your hands up. Higher.
> Now a hint more fear. Excellent.
>
>418 Freeze fires another BLAST, freezing the Associate in
> the same position as the Scientist.
>
> FREEZE
> A matched pair. Sometimes I exceed
> even my wildest expectations.

CROW: You know, the scriptwriter said the same thing, but I don't
think it was as meaningful . . .

> Freeze smiles at the mighty telescope.

MIKE: Only you understand me, telescope, only you . . .

> FREEZE
> If revenge is a dish best served
> cold, then put on your Sunday
> finest. It's time to feast.
>
>419 INT. BATCAVE - NIGHT
>
> Dark. Dormant. The automatic activation sequence engages.
> Ambient lights come on. Computers flicker into life.
>
> The giant Batmobile pedestal begins to rise. On it, no
> car but a single figure standing now in the center of the
> cave. Barbara.
>
>419A BARBARA - CLOSE. Eyes wide with awe.

TOM <BARBARA>: And I was just looking for the bathroom!

> Barbara walks to the main terminal of the Batcomputer.
> Touches the console. The Alfred simulation appears on
> screen.

MIKE: Max Headroom, the declining years.

> BARBARA
> Uncle Alfred?
>
> ALFRED
> In spirit only, I'm afraid.
>
> BARBARA
> The boys need help.

MIKE <ALFRED>: No kidding!

>420 The image of Alfred stares at her a beat. Then smiles.
>
> ALFRED
> Your mother would be proud.
>
>421 MAIN SCREEN - CLOSE. Flickers into life. Costume
> schematics turn.
>
> ALFRED
> Forgive my being personal, dear
> girl, but I must know your size.
>
>421A EXT. BLOSSOM STREET TURKISH BATHS
>
> Robin arrives the entrance to the dark baths, lush,
> inviting, mysterious.

MIKE: Just as Robin(tm) ALWAYS remembered them.

> He passes the giant bird signal
> chained to the door, the spotlight shutting out as he
> disappears inside.

TOM: Ivy(tm) and Bane forgot to pay the power bill!

>422 INT. BLOSSOM STREET TURKISH BATHS
>
> Giant floral fans spin. Leaf curtains undulate. Fruits
> burst with color. In the center of the cave, a giant bed
> of buds. Ivy touches the buds. All instantly blossom.
>
> ROBIN (OVER)
> Is your thumb the only part of
> you that's green?

ALL: Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!

> Ivy looks up. A figure stands in the darkness. She smiles.
>
> IVY
> You'll just have to find out.
>
> Ivy extends her hand. Robin steps out of the shadows.
>
>423 INT. GOTHAM OBSERVATORY - TOWER PLATFORM - NIGHT

TOM: Symbolic? You be the judge.

> Freeze attaches the icing engine to the telescope. Bane
> finishes laying his explosive charges, joins Freeze.
>
> FREEZE
> Big family? Like pets? Don't talk
> much, do you?

MIKE: It just saves the scriptwriter from having to think,
Freeze(tm).

>424 Freeze engages the engine. Suddenly the entire pedestal
> is washed in a blue wave of freezing cryonic energy.

TOM: Leaving an almondy-fresh scent.

>425 EXT. OBSERVATORY - NIGHT
>
> The ambient ice wave spreads down, encasing the old
> structure. The nearby banks whiten, turning into snow
> cliffs, the river freezing into an icy channel. The
> Observatory has transformed into a fortress of ice.
>
>426 INT. BATCAVE
>
> A SERIES OF SHOTS.

CROW: Strike the writer. He falls dead.

> Boots are pulled on. A slim utility
> belt LOCKS. A cape WHIPS over a lithe female back.

MIKE: I'd try to enjoy this, but I can't.
CROW: It's OK.

>427 INT. BLOSSOM STREET TURKISH BATHS
>
> Ivy sits on the bed, draws Robin down beside her, faces
> close.
>
> IVY
> I'm glad you came. I can't breathe
> without you.

MIKE <DUMB>: Uh, then shouldn't you be dead by now.

> ROBIN
> I want us to be together. But I
> need to know you're serious about
> turning over a new leaf. I need a
> sign.
>
> IVY
> How about dangerous curves?

TOM: How about STOP.

> ROBIN
> Of trust. Tell me your plan.
>
> IVY
> Kiss me and I'll tell you
>
> ROBIN
> Tell me and I'll kiss you.

MIKE: If someone ends the script, I'll kiss them!

> IVY
> Freeze has turned the new telescope
> into a freezing gun. He's about to
> turn Gotham into an ice cube.

MIKE: A dirty, smelly, foul, crime-ridden icecube, but an icecube
nonetheless!

> ROBIN
> (recoiling)
> I've got to stop him.
>
> IVY
> (pulling him back in)
> One kiss, my love. For luck.
>
> Robin can't resist. They kiss. Ivy pulls back, holds his
> gaze.

CROW: Then juggles it.

> IVY
> Bad luck, I'm afraid. it's time to
> die, little bird.
>
> ROBIN
> What do you mean?

MIKE: Sheeesh!

> IVY
> You should have heeded your pointy
> eared pal. These lips can be murder.
>
> ROBIN
> Then you never loved me?
>
> IVY
> Love you? I loathe your bipedal
> arrogance, your animal superiority.
> My only joy is knowing that even now
> my poison kiss is sucking the life
> from your ape-like face.
>
> VOICE(OVER)
> I'm not saying I told you so.

TOM: But I told you so.

>428 Ivy spins. From the shadows, a figure emerges. Batman.
>
> IVY
> You're too late. Say bye-bye birdie.
>
> ROBIN
> Sorry to disappoint you. But rubber
> lips are immune to your charms.

MIKE: Of course, since it was a French kiss, your tongue poured
poison right down my throat, but I consider this a tactical victory
anyway.

> Robin peels a rubber coating from his mouth. Ivy stares
> in dismay.

TOM: Was this some twisted metaphor for safe sex?

>428A BATMAN
> Robin and I found the cure to your
> evil spell. And that's teamwork.

MIKE: Family values. Of some kind.

>428B Then she SCREAMS her rage. She shoves Robin into the
> lily pool, the Boy Wonder immediately tangled into predatory
> vines.

TOM: Ah, more plot devices.
MIKE: Let's hope he doesn't catch McGregor's Syndrome from them.

>428C MORE VINES wrench Batman hanging upside down to the
> ceiling, the stalks squeezing our heroes.
>
> IVY
> Sorry, boys, my vines have a little
> crush on you.

CROW: I think the smarmyness level has just gone critical in this
Bathhouse.

> Ivy begins leaping across lily pads towards the exit.
>
> IVY
> Gotta run. So many people to kill.
> So little time.
>
>429/430 OMITTED

TOM: Actual plot and characterization omitted for clarity.

>431 THE SKYLIGHT - EXPLODES. The room fills with moonlight.

MIKE: Fast moonlight?

>432 A figure comes flipping down from above. Long cape. Tall
> ears. Black leather. BATGIRL.

TOM: Or Madonna. We're not sure.

> BATGIRL
> You're about to become compost.
>
>433 Ivy and Batgirl begin a furious martial arts battle.
> (CHOREOGRAPHY TO COME).

TOM: We'll ask several pimply repressed teenage nerds what kind of
fight would turn them on, then film it.

> BATMAN pulls a bat-knife, begins cutting himself free.
>
> ROBIN struggles to untangle himself from the aquatic vines.
>
> BATGIRL is fighting Ivy, feet flying, hands moving like
> lighting.

MIKE: Apparently they're kung-fu fighting.

> BATGIRL
> Using feminine wiles to get what
> you want. Trading on your looks.
> Exploiting men's weakness for sex.
> Read a book, sister. That passive-
> aggressive crap went out in the
> seventies. Chicks like you give
> women a bad name.

CROW: Alicia? SO DO YOU!

> BATMAN deftly slashes through his captor vines.
>
> ROBIN struggles, trying to free himself

MIKE: And escape to a real film.

> IVY gets the upper hand, backs Batgirl against the wall.
>
> IVY
> As I told lady freeze when I pulled
> her plug, this is a one woman show.
>
> BATGIRL
> I don't think so.
>
>434-437 OMITTED

MIKE: Catfight omitted for clarity.

>438 Batgirl grabs Ivy's hair, knocking her out with a knee
> to the forehead, then batcuffs her.
>
> BATMAN cuts himself freed, drops to the floor to face Batgirl.
>
> ROBIN pulls himself, dripping, from the pool.

MIKE <DAZED>: Uh, we'd have helped you if you needed it. Yeah.
Sure.

>438A BATMAN
> And you are?
>
> BATGIRL
> Batgirl.
>
> BATMAN
> That's not awfully PC. How about
> Batwoman? Batperson?

CROW: Batthing. Batbeing. Batsentient.

> BATGIRL
> It's me. Barbara. I found the cave.
>
> ROBIN
> We gotta get those locks changed.
>
> BATMAN
> She knows who we are.

CROW: She knows what we want!

> ROBIN
> I guess we'll just have to kill her.

TOM AND MIKE: Do it! Do it!

> BATMAN
> Kill her later. We've got work to do.
>
>439 The three heroes race into the night.
>
>440 INT. GOTHAM OBSERVATORY - TELESCOPE PLATFORM - NIGHT
>
> Freeze stands on the platform, giant telescope in his
> hands. (OVER) approaching SIRES.
>
> FREEZE
> 1-Adam 12, 1-Adam-12, see the mad
> scientist with the freezing ray.

TOM: 1-Adam 12, 1-Adam-12, see the terrible script, over.

>441 A SQUAD OF CRUISERS SCREAM up the avenue towards the
> observatory, their bubble lights flashing.
>
> FREEZE
> Cops on the rocks, anyone?

CROW: I prefer my cops straight up . . .

>442/443 OMITTED
>
>444 He FIRES a giant blue beam of cryonic energy at the
> street below.
>
>445 THE COP CARS become skidding, SCREECHING cubes of ice,
> They SHASH into each other, EXPLODE into a pyre of raging
> flames.
>
> FREEZE
> Police are so hot tempered these
> days. Don't you agree, Mr. Bane?
>
>446-448 OMITTED

CROW: Bane's witty responses omitted.

>449 EXT. FROZEN RIVER BANKS
>
> A sleek one man ice sail (THE BATSLED) blows out onto
> the frozen water. Robin is at the helm.

MIKE: Realizing his driving lesions had NEVER prepared him for
this.

>450 A modified white Batmobile on rocket skis (THE
> BATHAMMER), BLASTS onto the ice, falling in alongside
> the Batsled. Batman drives.
>
> A single-bladed, rocket snowcylce (THE BATBLASE), whips
> onto the ice, falling into the attack line. Batgirl helms
> the craft.
>
> The bat-force BLASTS upriver towards the icy Observatory.

TOM: Hoping, hoping, that they can have one more pointless fight
and end the movie.

>452 INT. GOTHAM OBSERVATORY - ELESCOPE PLATFORM - NIGHT
>
> TELESCOPE VIEWFINDER - CLOSE. The Batvehicles are visible
> through the lens.
>
>453 FREEZE
> Ivy failed to unmask the Dynamic
> Duo. No matter, the Bat and Bird are
> mine at last. Watch, Batman, as your
> beloved Gotham freezes. And prepare
> to die. Because you're next.
>
> Freeze points the telescope downtown. He FIRES
>
>454 EXT. GOTHAM STREET - NIGHT
>
> Folks walking their dogs, drinking on stoops, kissing
> against alley walls, mailboxes, lampposts, the pavement
> itself, are all suddenly encased in glistening ice.

TOM: I think Gotham(tm) is in Wisconsin.

>455 EXT. OBSERVATORY RIVER BANKS - NIGHT
>
> FREEZE (OVER)
> The Bat-allion approaches. icemen.
> Attack.

MIKE: Yeah, forget my giant freezing cannon, you guys go waste your
lives.

> FREEZE'S TRUCK bursts through the mists, BLASTING down the
> frozen river on blades, two pairs of icemen hanging from
> tail lines on skis, machine guns BLAZING.
>
>456 INT. BATHAMMER - NIGHT
>
> BATMAN
> Attack plan alpha.

CROW: Aiyiaiyiaiyiaiyiaiyi!
MIKE: Stop that.
CROW: If you play that backwards, did you know it sounds like Xena?
TOM: Crow, seriously. Shut up.

> Batman peels left.
>
>457 EXT. BATSLED - NIGHT
>
> ROBIN
> Alpha. Roger.

MIKE: That's Bruce, you dunderhead.

> Robin peels right.
>
>458 EXT. BATBLADE - NIGHT
>
> BATGIRL
> Alpha. Got it.
> (a beat)
> What the hell is attack plan Alpha?
>
>459 EXT. BATSLED - NIGHT
>
> ROBIN
> Divide and conquer.

MIKE: Oh, that clears up EVERYTHING.

> Robin is flying downriver. One pair of icemen sweep out
> alongside the truck, heading towards Robin's billowing
> craft, guns FIRING.

MIKE: Don't these guys have missiles? Grenades?
CROW: Maybe freeze blew all his budget on keeping his hideout cold.

>460 EXT. BATBLADE - NIGHT
>
> A second pair of skiing icemen whip towards Batgirl, their
> guns SPITTING rounds of shells into the ice around her.
>
>460A EXT. FREEZE'S TRUCK
>
> Side mounted rocket launchers FIRE towards the Bathammer,
> BLOWING holes in the ice.

MIKE: Er, Bruce, you missed.

>461 EXT. BATHAMMER
>
> Batman maneuvers, managing to swerve around the sudden,
> steaming pools. He GUNS the TURBOS, heading straight
> for the truck.
>
>462 EXT. BATSLED
>
> The two icemen bearing down on Robin release their
> tethers, converging on the Batsled, guns FIRING madly.
>
> ROBIN
> Tack.
>
> Robin pulls the boom and the sail LUFFS. His boat suddenly
> changes course and the two skiers COLLIDE, flying onto the
> ice.

TOM: So he likes to just say what he's going to do, then do it.
CROW: Kinda like those old anime.

> ROBIN
> Boy, I hope Freeze hires these guys
> by the dozen.
>
>463-470 OMITTED

CROW: And here is where we find out that Freeze(tm) hires these
guys on a rotating discount basis.

>471 EXT. BATBLADE
>
> The skiers are closing fast. Batgirl hits a key and a
> status panel displays a menu of the Batblade's special
> modifications.
>
> BATGIRL
> Nice extras package.

TOM: It's about the gear.

>472 PANEL - CLOSE. Barbara selects a setting called Ice
> Cutter.

MIKE: Not knowing what it does. Sure.

>473 THE BATBLADE scythe peels back, revealing a sharper blade.
>
>474 BATGIRL uses her deft driving skills to spin and side-
> skid, her blade sending a wave of frozen ice into the
> faces of the icemen, the villains tumbling in backwards
> somersaults across the ice.
>
> BATGIRL
> That's what I call a close shave.
>
>475-477 OMITTED

TOM: And here Batman(tm) makes biting, insightful commentary on
the large amount of one-liners.

>478 EXT. BATHAMMER
>
> Batman is shooting the center of the frozen river, heading
> straight for the ice truck, its side guns BLAZING.
>
>479 OMITTED

MIKE: Suddenly, all action ceases as we leave stuff out.

>480 INT. BATHAMMER
>
> Batman hits a control stud.
>
>481/482 OMITTED

MIKE: At this point, the writer's feeble imagination couldn't
figure out how to describe pushing a button.

>482A EXT. BATHAMMER
>
> Two torpedoes shoot out of the Bathammer chassis, hitting
> the frozen river directly in front of Freeze's truck, ice
> flying skyward in a tremendous EXPLOSION.
>
>482B EXT. FREEZE TRUCK
>
> The driver can't swerve in time, the hole in the ice dead
> ahead.

TOM: Should have put on his tire chains.

>482C EXT. FREEZE TRUCK
>
> The truck hits the steaming pool, flipping up, nose
> first, and begins to sink into the icy waters.
>
>482D INT. BATHAMMER
>
> Batman races past the sinking truck, Icemen crawling to
> safety.
>
> BATMAN
> Don't sink and drive.

CROW: Yeah, don't act and walk at the same time either.

>482E EXT. FROZEN RIVER
>
> Under the pulse of Freeze's BEAMS hitting the city, the
> Batvehciles fire TURBOS, closing in on the Observatory.
>
>483 INT. GOTHAM OBSERVATORY - TELESCOPE PLATFORM - NIGHT
>
> Freeze tilts his gun down towards the frozen river below.
>
> FREEZE
> Not so fast. Time you cooled your
> heals.
>
> Freeze FIRES.

MIKE: Mr. Freeze(tm), is it too early to note that you probably
could have done that earlier?

>484 EXT. FROZEN RIVER - NIGHT
>
> The frozen channel ahead of the bat-force is hit by the
> FREEZING RAY. A giant wall of rock-hard ice forms, block-
> ing the river.
>
>485 INT. BATHAMMER - NIGHT
>
> Batman hits a console stud marked: EMERGENCY BURN.

MIKE: And he feels the burn.
CROW: I feel the burn too, but not the way you'd think.

>486-488 OMITTED

TOM: Burn omitted so you can't feel it.

>488A EXT. FROZEN RIVER
>
> The Bathammer engines ROAR, the Bathammer BLOWING straight
> through the frozen wall in an EXPLOSION of ice.
>
>488B THE BADTBLADE and the BATSLED shoots up the face of the ice
> wall on either side of the Bathammer, soaring over the
> top of the mountain of snow.

MIKE: Then Batgirl(tm) and Robin(tm) crash to the ice, bloody, icy
pulps of their former selves.
TOM: Hold on Mike.

BADGER
Badger's Den - http://www.infinet.com/~badger
Links, Babylon 5 Art, and general rambling.

Unflinchingly stating a working knowledge of HTML since 1995!