MSTed: In the Spirit 2/5

Mike zimbouski

Mar 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/23/97

[continued from part 1]

It is considered to be "threatening" if
someone just looks at you

<Mike turns to Crow>
Crow: Hey, come on. Hey, stop! Servo, make him knock it off!
Mike: Does this bug you? I'm not touching you.

or follows you around. They do not have to "do"
anything.

Mike: Oh, like study hall.

Chris went anonymous

Crow: You know, there's treatment for that these days.

and sent me an e mail stating that she
knows my address and gives it,

Mike: Huh huh huh...she gives it.
Crow: Mike, sometimes I do despair.

and that she will be contacting me.
Shall I go to court and get a judges opinion (which he will probably give
whether he is within his jurisdiction to give me the order or not?).

Tom: Well, for that matter, wouldn't it be simpler to just call the judge at
home and get his opinion that way?

What other kind of evidence do you need? And to anyone who needs any more
evidence, I hope you are never stalked.

Crow: Oddly enough, we were hoping the same thing.

--
Stop Abuse By Spiritual Authorities
http://www.halcyon.com/anon/

Mike: Oh, I hope this doesn't mean Candice Bergen is involved in this somehow.

.net!news.dbtech.net!usenet Sat Mar 16 15:24:05 1996
From: WARLORD <cpoy...@skn.net>
Newsgroups: alt.buddha.short.fat.guy

All: Yaaayyy!!! <applause and whistles>
Tom: That didn't get us very far last time.
Crow: Well, it's the spirit of the thing.

Subject: In the spirit
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 22:42:25 -0800

Crow: <Gene Simmons> God of Thunder, and rock 'n' roll!
Tom: <little kid's voice> Okay...here we go!
Mike: Aah, don't do that! That kid's voice always used to freak me out.

Crow: I don't know why people always include these things. They're impossible
to make jokes about.
Mike: Oh, I don't know.

Crow: See what I mean?
Mike: Well, you could...um...hmph.
Tom: N-n-t-p...um, teepee...indian...Nope, I've got nothing.

Crow: <dumb voice> Oh, let's make a mime joke! Huh-huh-huh!

Tom: Lie! You lie!
Mike: Easy, boy.

ON THE STATE OF LUCIDITY

Crow: Silent Lucidity?
Tom: Would that it were so.

The lucid state is likened unto a supernatural door that
opens and closes between the spirit and the soul of man.

All: Ohhh, boy...

The spirit sees what is taking place in a dimension that is
separate from this natural world.

Mike: The scary thing is, I think this was a Bee Gees lyric.

Because the spirit and the soul are one, there is constant
communication between the two.

Tom: Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we're three sentences into the post, and we've
already gotten our first dichotomy!
Crow: One of these days I'm going to smuggle in a magazine.

The information between
spirit and soul is stored within a part of the brain that keeps
most of the spiritual information dormant because of
relevance association.
Our flesh works toward a hierarchy

Mike: Usually toward the alt.binaries.* groups.

where the flesh
controls the spirit and the soul. This control center
originating out of our body

Crow: Oh, like in _Alien_?

brings about a state of
irrelevance

Tom: Hmm. Maybe it is on topic for absfg after all.

when attempting to comprehend spiritual things.
If the spirit were in control of the body, then

Mike: There'd be a lot less gastrointestinal trouble in the world.

spiritual insight
could easily be accessed by

Tom: AT&T.

the soul (mind, will and
emotions).
Man was originally designed to commune with God

Crow: But God wanted the security deposit and three months' rent up front.

through the spirit. That spirit in man would
in turn put soul and body into subjection through obedience
to God. The supernatural wisdom and power flowing from

Mike: Aw, man, I wish I'd gone to the sandbox before coming in here.

God would enter into the spirit of man and empower man to
serve God.
The first man was not equal with God but he was like God.

Tom: Same engine model, same amount of horsepower, maybe a little rougher
around the corners...

Man reigned on earth and he had the ability within him to
reign over space and time. Man was perfected within the
level of his existence but he remained on a level that was
lower than God.

Crow: He could never get past the level where Mario has to beat the Ice
Creatures.

Because man remained perfect, God could
commune with man. Man only remained perfect because he
continued to obey God.

Mike: For some reason, my last girlfriend comes to mind.

When man disobeyed God, he lost his perfection

Crow: Man, I've been looking for the pieces to that game for the past two
weeks!
Tom: I think the squiggly line is gone forever.
Mike: Last time I used it, the timer was broken.

and
became corrupt. Perfection can only remain perfect by

Crow: Losing an ion.
Mike & Tom: Huh??
Crow: Well, you see, perfect, and -ion, and it's a physics reference...
Mike: Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman.
Tom: Crow, you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

obedience to God. Disobedience moved man into a state of
imperfection. That fall

Mike: Linus moved away, and Charlie Brown was very lonely.

from total spiritual awareness to
awareness of only the natural elements also changed the
higherarchy of man inside.

Tom: "Higherarchy?"
Crow: I forget, did Betty say that, or Veronica?
Mike: <looks at Crow> Say now...

The soul and flesh were no longer in subjection to the
spirit but the spirit became subject to flesh and soul. With
this occurrence the link with the spiritual realm was cut.

Mike: Oh, see, that's what happens when spiritual realms don't pay their phone
bill.
Crow: Man, Nynex is really strict these days.

[continued in part 3]
--
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late." --Mekons
"We are experiencing sensational difficulties."--Marcy's Threshhold