MiSTed: The James Cameron Conspiracy Theory (2/4)

Roland Warner

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98

> After "The Terminator's" success, Cameron directed "Aliens" and began
> production in 1985 in England.

Mike: And thanks to Cameron, England is today a full-fledged country.
Tom: I have this bad feeling this is all going to relate to Di's death,
somehow!

> The film was directed in England so
> Cameron could receive the rest of his York Rite degrees in the town of York
> while on breaks from shooting the film.

Crow: So you have to recieve the York Rites in York? That's
inconvienient.
Tom: Still sounds like a stupid candy bar.

Mike: Hey, look, the door's open! Let's go.

[Mike picks up Tom and follows Crow out of the theater.]

[*...1...2...3...4...5...6]

[Crow is standing behind the table, wearing his flashing eyes and his
net is upside-down. He starts shaking as Mike and Tom enter.]

Mike: So you see, Corman was actually using "The Incredible
Strange-" [He notices Crow.] What's with you, Crow?

Crow: KNEEL BEFORE ME, FOR I AM MK-ULTRA!

Tom: Uh-oh. Mike, looks like he's lost it again.

Crow: ALL WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE THE RESULTS OF THE MIGHTY
FREEMASONRY PROJECT!

Mike: You aren't fooling anyone, Crow.

Crow: AH, YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME? I CAN PROVE IT. WATCH THIS!

[A moment passes, as Crow starts shaking even more.]

Tom: You see, you can't- ACK! I SHALL WORSHIP YOU, O MIGHTY MK-ULTRA.
[Tom starts bowing before Crow. Realizing what he's doing, he props
himself back up right.] Hey, that wasn't funny. Mike, make him stop!

Mike: That's enough, Crow-

Crow: MK-ULTRA!

Mike: Crow!

Crow: MK-ULTRA!

Mike: Crow!

Crow: MK-SEARCH!

Mike: What?

Crow: Oh, those Freemasons just changed my name AGAIN! Oh, forget them,
I'll just stick to being Crow.

Mike: Good, now, how did you get involved with these Freemasons?

Crow: Well, they had an ad in the classifieds-

[Lights flash, chaos ensues!]

Mike: Tell me later, we've got Cameron.Sign!

[6...5...4...3...2...1...*]

[Mike and Tom enter the theater, followed by Crow and they take their
seats.]

Crow: KNEEL BEFORE ME, FOR I AM CROW!
Mike: Well, he's back, Tom.
Tom: *sniff* I kinda miss MK-ULTRA.

> Aliens, was the sequel to Alien, a 1979 movie about Earth explorers
> searching another planet for use as a mining colony. When they got there,
> they were slowly hunted down by the inhabitants of that world, which were
> acid-blooded creatures; insect like as adults, and as snake-like parasites
> when young that used the humans as hosts and eventually killed them by
> bursting out of their chests. Aliens debuted in 1986.

Mike: Thank you Leonard Maltin.
Tom: But enough about Marilyn Manson...

> The film became one of the highest grossing 'R' rated films and also won
> Oscars for Best Visual Effects and Best Sound.

Mike: And a special Oscar for "Most endearing death of a character
played
by Paul Reiser".

> It was fairly obvious to
> anyone with the knowledge in this document that the fear and excitement
> generated by the sounds and effects of the movie was the result of mind
> manipulation for the purpose of further solidifying the fact that humans
> will one day face a threat from outside this world and force them to unify
> as one.

Crow: Yeah, it's no coincidence that "CIA" and "ILM" both have three
letters!

> Once Cameron has finished this film, he had completed his York Rite degrees
> in Masonry and had moved on into the Scottish Rite.

Tom: That's the one where he canna take mooch morra this!

> It's also worthy to
> note during this time in 1985 and 1987, 33rd Degree Mason President Ronald
> Reagan had made several public statements alluding to a threat from the
> "outside" that would unify the world.

Mike: Yeah, and we all know how sane Reagan was.

> Before he had become governor of California, Ronald Reagan and his wife
> Nancy had first seen a UFO over a highway near Hollywood while on their way
> to a casual dinner with some of their celebrity friends.

Mike: To their surprise, Dean Martin, Peter Lawford and Timothy Leary
all reported the same thing.

> The Reagans had
> arrived an hour late for the dinner, extremely distressed and described
> their experience. This would change the Reagan's view of the world
> forever and would influence their future actions and public statements.

Crow: Reagan saw something strange in Hollywood. Who hasn't pal?

> Among these "threat from the outside statements" included a speech on
> December 4th, 1985 at Fallston High School in Maryland. Reagan was
> describing a 5 hour private discussion with Soviet Premier Gorbachev

Crow: [Reagan] Well, he said he liked Charlene Tilton, but I explained
how Victoria Principal was the foxiest one on "Dallas".

> and
> Reagan told him(Gorbachev) to think "how easy his task and mine might be
> in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world
> from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd
> forget all the little local differences that we have between our
> countries..."

Mike: At which point Gorbachev smiled politely and began frantically
ringing
for the doctors
Crow: It's a miracle we won the Cold War isn't it?

> On September 21st, 1987, in a speech before Congress (and this can be looked
> up in the library in the Congressional Index), Reagan had said the
> following; "In our obsession with antagonism of the moment, we often forget
> how much unites all the members of humanity.

Mike: [Reagan] We, we all have ten toes, more or less, and, and who
doesn't
like a nice popsicle every now and then?

> Perhaps we need some outside
> universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally
> think how quickly our differences would vanish if we were facing an alien
> threat from outside this world". Something was going on, not only in
> Cameron's films but the world's governments as well.

Tom: Then the Eighties were suddenly over.

> Next on Cameron's list of films was the ABYSS,

Crow: Tom?
Tom: Oh, okay, *Ahem* Abnormally Boring Yardwork Still Sucks
Mike: Good work Tom.
Tom: Thanks.

> a film about a group of oil
> rig workers who help recover a sunken nuclear submarine and are unknowingly
> being watched by another form of intelligence. In the special edition of
> the film, it was made clear that the aliens were warning the human race to
> come together as one or face destruction.

Mike: I can't wait to see what he reads into "Titanic."
Crow: Oh yeah, that might make all this worthwhile.
Tom: Well, it better be good then.

> During the shooting of the movie, Cameron had been "trained" by the
> "consortium" in techniques similar to Dr. Cameron's "Psychic Driving"

Tom: Wait! You mean Dr. Cameron and James Cameron aren't the same guy?!
Mike: That's a let-down.
Crow: Yeah, I know. I think the conspiracy theory 'plays' much better
if Dr. Cameron became James Cameron. Could we have that changed please?

> by
> pushing the workers and actors on the set to the limit. According to
> published reports, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio was pushed to such a limit
> that she now avoids Cameron like the plague. To this day, Ed Harris
> refuses to even talk about his experience with Cameron on the set.

Crow: And the water creature - phsht! Forget it about it!

Tom: Or maybe James Cameron is one of those aloof, insensitive
directors,
it's been known to happen.
Mike: Yeah, this guy is pretty good with his conspiracy theories, but
he knows *nothing* about Hollywood.

> "The
> Abyss" was also the first movie with the "morphing" technique which makes a
> photo-realistic computer animation which was used to spellbound the
> audience.

Mike: Oh no! The evil Spellbinder has them in his control! All is
doomed!
Crow: No, look - it's a word!
Tom: It's a plan!
ALL: It's - LETTERMAN!!!!

> The film had also gained Oscars for Best Visual effects, more
> proof of MK-ULTRA now being involved with the addition of computer
> technology.

Tom: I don't think a squiggly water creature equates to mind control.
Mike: I don't know, it kind of made me thirsty.

> The film was released to the public in 1989. This was the same year as the
> swearing in of President George Bush and fall of the Berlin Wall in Germany
> which was a staged event by the Masons to prepare the world for a global
> coming together as one.

Mike: It's true. In fact, the wall is still up, Communism never fell,
and Ginger never left the Spice Girls.

> The name "Abyss" was symbolic of Cameron getting
> ever deeper into information which is privy to the Freemasons.

Crow: And not, of course, symbolic of a really deep ocean trench.
Tom: Well, *duh*!
Mike: You know, if I was in a secret organization, I wouldn't give out
obvious clues like that.

> In 1990 Cameron co-wrote "Point Break" with his third wife and Order of the
> Eastern Star member, Kathryn Bigelow, who directed. He became an executive
> producer on the film and the film was released in 1991 and went on to make
> $100 million and topped the video rental charts. Although the film was
> about a group of persons who robbed banks, a lot of subliminal imagery was
> added to the film, which explains why the film was popular.

Mike: That's a tough point to argue.
Tom: Yeah, let's move on...

> Lightstorm Entertainment became a new production company created by Cameron
> and financed by the "consortium".

Crow: Who?
Mike: The dentists.
Crow: Ah.

> The name Lightstorm was allegedly
> symbolic of the appearance of the Terminator in the films but was really
> symbolic of Cameron receiving more intellectual light from the Freemasons.

Crow: Or it could be a combination of the words "light" and "storm"
Tom: [Sarcasticly] Now that's just silly.

> The first film that would be produced by Cameron's new company was
> Terminator 2. Judgment Day, the sequel to the Terminator.

Mike: Uh-oh, I bet this part'll be a joy-ride.

> The title of "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" was symbolic of the future war to
> come because of technology, to further embolden the public to a form a
> destruction beyond of their control.

Crow: And not because it was a sequel to Terminator, right?
Mike: No!
Tom: Geez, Crow, get with the program - look beyond the obvious.
Crow: [uncertainly] Um, okay.

> The film also featured the use of computer technology to make a morphing
> character that would leave the audience with chills. The character was
> created at Industrial Light and Magic. "Light and Magic" is symbolic of the
> mysteries inside of Freemasonry.

Crow: Or it could be symbolic as the mysteries INSIDE MY BUTT!
Mike: Crow! [Slaps his forehead] Doh! I forgot!
Crow: Don't worry, Mike. I'm sorry, it just got to me after awhile...
Mike: It's okay Crow, we're up to Terminator 2, it won't be long now.
Crow: *sigh* Okay...

> More incidents of "psychic driving" had also taken place.

Tom: A 1984 Ford LTD levitated, and was able to guess 8 out of 10
gas brands blindfolded.

> One of them
> being an incident involving Edward Furlong, who played John Connor in the
> film, and lip balm. He was coerced by an under-cover "consortium" member
> to use the lip balm.

Tom: Consortium member or "Girlfriend" as they are more commonly known.

> After shooting a scene and congratulating Furlong
> for his performance, Cameron noticed the lip balm on Furlong's lips and
> yelled at him for screwing up the scene. After this, Furlong admitted
> in an interview that the incident left him paranoid about the rest of
> the shoot.

Tom: [Brain] Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Crow: [Pinky] Um, I think so, but wouldn't salty lip balm defeat the
whole
purpose?
Mike: Y'know, If your plan for world domination hinges on lip balm,
chances
are you're in the wrong profession.

> To some people outside of the "consortium" this mind control technology was
> becoming apparent and needed to be covered up. Cameron's script for the
> film was rewritten with some parts removed to conceal facts related to the
> technology.

Crow: All "Intel Inside" stickers were removed from Arnold's torso.

> One such example of proof follows when describing Sarah
> Connor's treatment in the mental institution with electro-convulsive-
> therapy;

Crow: Oh, here we go...
Mike: Hunker down guys, this is gonna hurt.

> --------- SCENE REMOVED BY THE CONSORTIUM FROM T2 SCRIPT --------
>
> INT. HOSPITAL CORRIDOR
>
> Sarah, straight-jacketed and strapped on to GURNEY,

Mike: Though later she'd be straight-jacketed and strapped on to
CAMERON.

Tom: Gyrating Universal-
Mike: No Tom.
Tom: What?
Mike: That wasn't an acronym, it's proper screenplay format.
Tom: Can I do it anyway?
Mike: Okay, just this once.
Tom: Gyros Under Redford's New European Yams.
Crow: You're getting really good at that.

> is being wheeled down
> the corridor by Douglas and the other orderlies. Silberman is right behind
> her with the interns. Sarah's eyes are full of suppressed rage as she
> stares up and back at them.
>
> SILBERMAN
> (to the interns)
> What's fascinating about her case is that the architecture of the
> delusion --

Tom: Who is Sarah Connor?

> SARAH
> Don't talk about me like I'm not here. I'm right goddamn here!

Mike: [Silberman] GAAAHHH!!! Don't sneak up on me like that!

> SILBERMAN
> We know where you are,Sarah...

Crow: [Silberman] You're right goddamn there.

> (continuing to the interns, as before)

Mike: So you see, you *can* record something on the VCR and watch
something on TV on a different channel.

> ..the delusion seems to have begun with the boyfriend and then been adopted
> by the patient. He believed he was a soldier from the next century, send
> to protect her from a killer machine called a "terminator".

Mike: Excuse me, author guy, I remember this part of the movie, can I
be excused?

> Frustrated, Sarah begins struggling against her restraints. Douglas,
> blocking the action from the doctors, casually smacks her solar plexus
> with his baton.

Crow: When majorettes go bad!

> Sarah gasps for air. Douglas winks at her.

Crow: That guy Douglas has some strange ideas about how to pick up
women.

> SILBERMAN
> You see, it's all about machines, for her. We're seeing more and more of
> this new syndrome, a sort of acute phobic reaction to technology. It's a
> defensive response to the dehumanization of relationships in a high-tech
> world.

Tom: [Silberman] You know that we are living in a material world, and
she is a material girl.

> They sweep through a set of double doors. The doors swing closed into
> CLOSEUP.

Mike: Toothpaste covers the halls!
Tom: Even now, we see the subtle hands of the Dentists in this!

> Big block letters stenciled across them read:

Crow: HOW'S MY PSYCHIC DRIVING? CALL 1-800-555-DRIVE!

> ELECTRO-CONVULSIVE THERAPY. Yes, they still do this shit to people.

Mike: That's an odd thing to have stencilled on a door.

> INT. E.C.T. ROOM
>
> Sarah's eyes go wide, clocking the sign on the door as she is wheeled in
> to a room full of ominous machines.

Tom: All of which go "ping".

> Aging shock therapy equipment.
>
> SILBERMAN
> Sarah, today we're going to be trying ECT...electro-convulsive therapy --
>
> SARAH
> No! Don't do this. Okay, look, Silberman -- hey! Don't put that -- HEY!

Crow: Of course, Mr. Cameron developed really strange ways of showing
sex in movies.

> She struggles vainly against the gurney straps as a NURSE

Tom: Negative Unilateral --
Mike: Tom, what did I say?
Tom: Sorry, it's hard to stop.

> tapes electrodes
> to her head. Silberman leans down to Sarah. The interns and the orderlies
> watch from near the door.
>
> SILBERMAN
> Now relax, we're found this very helpful with problems like yours.
> Such as this feeling that you're being persecuted --

Mike: Now why would she think that?

> SARAH
> I'm not being persecuted, you fucking moron! I'm not a threat to them
> anymore. I told you. It's my son who's the target!
>
> Silberman sighs. They finish placing the electrodes on her temples.

Mike: [Silbenman] To Prove you're crazy and I'm sane, I'll forgo the
normal therapy and electrocute the craziness out of you!

> SARAH
> You've got to let me go so I can protect him! He's naked if they come
> for him now! Why won't you listen? You know how important this is?
>
> The nurse sets the dials on the machine. Sarah starts to thrash now,

Crow: Boy, she gets into the music.

> becoming irrational. Starts shrieking at everyone in the room. She
> sounds exactly like what they say she is -- a whacko

Mike: So whacko is a psychological term, I did not know that.

> SARAH
> Goddamnit. Let me go!! I'll kill you, FUCKER!!

Tom: [Silberman] Nono, it's "Silberman". C'mon, say it - Sil-ber-man.

> She screams incoherently as they jam the rubber biscuit

All: [a la Blues Brothers] Bow-bow-bow!

> down between her
> teeth so she won't bite through her tongue when the voltage jump starts her
> brain. Silberman is smooth and cheerful as he turns to the interns.
>
> SILBERMAN
> ECT is coming back into favor lately, and we've had good results with it.

Mike: [Silberman] If we put a pound of sausage in her lap, we can have
breakfast in less than 10 minutes.

> It looks worse than it is. As soon as the current hits her brain, she's
> out. It's a bit like punching the restart button on a computer when the
> program crashes.

Tom: Yeah, computers are like people, except they're completely
different.
Crow: Ah, I think Silberman chose the wrong field.

Mike: Bill Gates *IS* Silberman in "Control, Alt, DEATH!!"

> He nods to the nurse and the current blasts through Sarah's brain,
> locking every muscle in her body into a painful contortion. It triggers
> an epilepsy-like seizure and she bucks and flops on the gurney.
>
> SILBERMAN
> She's not feeling anything right now.
>
> TIGHT ON SARAH'S FACE, contorted, jerking spasmodically. Then...

Mike: [Silberman] Oh, well, she's not felling anything but the
electrocution is what I meant to say.

> STROBOSCOPIC FLASH CUTS speeding up in rhythm, images coming at us like a
> roaring freight train:

Crow: Great Scott - it's turned her into a disco queen!
All: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

> TERMINATOR'S STEEL HAND lunging for her in the punch press.
> A CHROME SKULL, eyes burning red, a demon after her soul.
> STEEL FINGERS closing on her throat. Then...
> SARAH'S FINGERS groping endlessly for the switch to the press. Then...

Mike: THE AUDIENCE'S EYES dropping closed in boredom.
Tom: ARNOLD'S CHECK as it clears the bank.
Crow: JAMES CAMERON'S LIBIDO as he watches Linda Hamilton writhe.

> TERMINATOR'S RED EYES filling frame. Lightning arcing all around as the
> press crushes the hideous machine. But even as it dies it has her by the
> throat. Even now, long after it's dead, it still has her by the throat.
> The lightning gets brighter and brighter... WHITING OUT FRAME

Tom: You know, this scene would normally make me condemn electro-shock,
but if someone wanted to electro-shock this author, I wouldn't mind.

> ------------- END MISSING SCENE FROM TERMINATOR 2 ----------

Tom: So where's the part where the two robots join forces and kick some
organic butt?
Crow: Umm, that was just that fanfic we wrote.
Mike: What fanfic?
Tom: Um, nothing, Mike, heh heh, nothing at all.

> Cameron's description of the ECT scene would not be tolerated by the
> "consortium" who funds Cameron. This scene was removed in order to prevent
> any person's who have been unknowingly affected by MK-ULTRA technology at
> the movies to discover that they've been mind controlled.

Mike: But they were foiled by all those "Help! I am being held prisoner
by an evil psychodentist Mason" notes someone slipped in all the
boxes of Goobers.

> This scene also
> made the "consortium" wonder about Cameron's loyalty to them.

Tom: Why would he be loyal to people that he didn't even know were
funding
him?
Crow: No, in the beginning, he said Cameron asked them for money, so he
*did* know.
Mike: Guys, don't think too hard about it, he's just making it up
anyway.

> In 1991 we all saw the Persian Gulf War which led to massive popularity of
> President George Bush who had proclaimed the "New World Order" after the
> defeat of Iraq and the liberation of Kuwait.

Crow: Meanwhile, seven years later, Bush is in retirement, grooming his
many sons to run again and again and again, as Saddam Hussein laughs,
teases UN Inspectors, and prays every day that the whole Lewinsky thing
will just go away so Clinton doesn't need a distraction.

Mike: Enough Crow, let's get out of here.

[Mike picks up Tom and they leave the theater.]

Lori Holuta

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
Thankew, thankew! I've printed it all out to take home and read at my
leisure (as opposed to reading it at my desk).

My thoughts on it all soon, I promise.
--
Lori
Official Unofficial Prop Diva of RATMM