[MISTED] IMDb entry for Rick Sloane

Joe Blevins

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98
IMDb ENTRY FOR RICK SLOANE.txt

[SpiderGecko]

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

On 30 Jun 1998 13:31:17 EDT, Joe Blevins <joe...@concentric.net>
wrote:

>> 4.Good Girls Don't (1993)
>
>Crow: ...Don't Appear in Rick Sloane Movies

No! Crow's been possessed by Larry Buchanan!

[SpiderGecko] #1145 * Agamura Persica
Replace "nospam" with "hotmail" in E-Mail address
<lame> http://thunder.prohosting.com/~sgecko/ </lame>

Roland Warner

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

Joe Blevins wrote:

> [MiSTing snipped]

Hey, I posted something about that a couple of days ago :P But I love
the MiSTing. Has anyone seen any of the Vice Academy movies?

Roland, who just began wondering what happened to Sascha?, Warner

Joe Blevins

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98
to tom_...@geocities.com

Roland Warner wrote:

> Joe Blevins wrote:
> >
> > [MiSTing snipped]
> >

> Hey, I posted something about that a couple of days ago :P But I love
> the MiSTing.

That post was what inspired me to do the MiSTing. I should've given you
credit for the idea, but I wrote it very quickly. Glady you enjoyed it,
though.

--Joe--

Doug861956

Jul 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/1/98

>Tom: Hey, he didn't write "Hobgoblins." Score 2 for Rick Sloane.

Actually, according to the closing credits, he did write and produce
Hobgoblins. That info should be added to the IMDb, along with the
cast/character list. If anyone has a videotape, they should write it down and
e-mail it.

Douglas Ethington

Joe Blevins

Jul 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/1/98

Doug861956 wrote:

> >Tom: Hey, he didn't write "Hobgoblins." Score 2 for Rick Sloane.
>
> Actually, according to the closing credits, he did write and produce
> Hobgoblins.

Shhh! You're spoiling my joke!

Well, wait. Maybe you're not. It's a MiSTing of the _IMDb_ version of
his filmography, not his _actual_ filmography. And since the IMDb has
lots of errors and omissions, it's still an appropriate comment.

I know you meant well and everything, but please, if you find any more
factual errors, keep quiet about 'em, huh? I already sent this MiSTing
to WS9, and I don't really want to go back and change it now. It's a
fictional piece. Don't make me be a stickler for accuracy.

--Joe--

The Midnight Rambler

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/2/98

[SpiderGecko] wrote:

> On 30 Jun 1998 13:31:17 EDT, Joe Blevins <joe...@concentric.net>
> wrote:
>

> >> 4.Good Girls Don't (1993)
> >
> >Crow: ...Don't Appear in Rick Sloane Movies
> >

> No! Crow's been possessed by Larry Buchanan!

Or Doug Fieger.

--
Another police report on Big Rob, The Midnight Rambler
The UPDATED ExotiCon '98: http://www.dervishdatasystems.com/whip