<MiSTing> MMPR:TM- The Script [11/11]

TCurryFan

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

<6 5 4 3 2 @>

<SOL- Theater>

> 89 EXT. MAIN STREET 89
>
> Ivan/Scorpitron RIPS THE TOWER OUT AND USES IT AS A SWORD TO
> BATTLE THE MEGAZORD.
>
> IVAN/SCORPITRON
> UN GARDE!

MIKE: Hey, if you gonna use foreign words, at least spell them
right!
TOM: They misspelled "gesundheit" earlier, too...

> The giant SWINGS THE TOWER, BATTERING THE MEGAZORD
> MERCILESSLY.
>
> ROCKY (V.O.)
> POWER SWORD, NOW!

MIKE: Ah, that's what Rocky calls his penis...
TOM: That's certainly not what any of the girls call it!
CROW: Billy, on the other hand...

> The POWER SWORD DROPS FROM THE HEAVENS, PIERCES THE GROUND.
> Megazord grips the handle, raises it to the sky.
>
> ADAM (V.O.)
> HIGH POWER ENGAGE!
>
> The sword is STRUCK BY THUNDERBOLTS and now the behemoths
> SLASH and PARRY WITH CATACLYSMIC BURSTS OF SPARKS.

TOM: <singing> Heeeere we are... Born to be kings...
ALL: <same> We're the Princes of the Universe!

> Ivan/Scorpitron takes a swing and the TOWER SMASHES INTO
> MONORAIL, SHATTERING A TWENTY FOOT SECTION OF AN OVERPASS

CROW: Gee, all the kids on the monorail are gonna die.
TOM: What a pity.
MIKE: Real shame.

> Ivan/Scorpitron continues backing the Megazord toward an
> enormous power station.
>
> IVAN/SCORPITRON
> Time to recharge your batteries,
> FLOWER Rangers!

MIKE: The Shower Rangers!
TOM: The Dour Ranger!
CROW: The Matt Lauer Rangers!

> He takes a final, DEVASTATING BLOW, SENDS MEGAZORD HURTLING
> THROUGH THE AIR AND DOWN INTO GIANT GENERATORS.
>
> There's an APOCALYPTIC FIREWORKS DISPLAY

ALL: <Fourth of July music>

AS TEN MILLION VOLTS
> COURSE THROUGH MEGAZORD.
>
> 90 INT. COCKPIT 90
>
> The kids are SHOWERED WITH SPARKS - ELECTRICAL TENTACLES
> SPLAY THROUGHOUT THE COCKPIT.
>
> RANGERS
> WHOOAAAAAHHH!!!
>
> 90A OMITTED 90A
>
> 91 EXT. MEGAZORD 91
>
> Rolls clear, SMOKE AND SPARKS SPITTING FROM ITS JOINTS.
>
> BILLY (V.O.)
> SYSTEM MALFUNCTION!

MIKE: <as Dalek> Mal-func-tion! Mal-func-tion!

> AISHA (V.O.)
> OUR SEMI-CONDUCTORS ARE DOWN!
>
> IVAN PICKS UP THE PROSTRATE MEGAZORD, RAISES IT OVER HIS HEAD
> AND THROWS IT.

ToM: Great, now Ivan thinks he's Jesse "the Body" Ventura!

> IVAN/COLOSSUS
> NEXT STOP, ANGEL GROVE FIRST
> NATIONAL!

MIKE: <as random Ranger> Oh, good, cuz I have a check I need to
cash.

> He HURTLES THE MEGAZORD INTO A BUILDING with a sign that
> "Angel Grove First National Bank". The ENTIRE SIDE OF THE
> BUILDING IS DEMOLISHED.
>
> TOMMY (V.O.)
> One more blow like that and we're
> HISTORY!
>
> 92 EXT. THE MONORAIL 92
>
> Speeds around a bend.

CROW: Where's Keanu Reeves when you need him?!

> 93 INT. FRED 93
>
> Looks on in shock at the huge rupture in the tracks ahead.
>
> FRED
> EVERYBODY HANG ON!!
>
> He YANKS the emergency cord. It doesn't work!

MIKE: Well, isn't THAT convenient?

> 94 EXT. THE TRAIN 94
>
> The train heads for the jagged edge of the broken track.

CROW: So, they're headed for a big hole in the track?
MIKE: Yep.
TIM: Pretty much.

> 95 INT. FALCON ZORD COCKPIT 95
>
> Tommy throws his collective forward.

MIKE: Ewww! Tommy, don't do that!

> TOMMY
> The monorail is in trouble! I'm
> going in!

TOM: I don't think your Zord is gonna fit in the monorail,
Tommy.

> 98 EXT. THE MONORAIL 98

TOM: HEY! What happened to parts 96 and 97?

> has almost reached the rupture. Suddenly the Falcon Zord
> SWOOPS IN AND FILLS THE RIFT.

MIKE: Hey! They ripped that off from _Superman_!

> The monorail miraculously SLIDES across the back of the zord
> and continues down the tracks.
>
> 99 INT. MONORAIL 99
>
> Fred, Bulk, Skull and the hundreds of kids CHEER WILDLY.
> We hear: "Right on!", "All right Power Rangers!", "Awesome!"

MIKE: <as random kid> "White Power!"
TOM: <same> "Hell no, we won't go!"
CROW: <same> "I am sooo high!"

> 100 EXT. IVAN/COLOSSUS 100
>
> climbs up a ten story building like a mechanical King Kong.

ALL: <ape noises>

> 101 INT. COCKPIT 101
>
> The kids watch as Ivan reaches the top of the building, gazes
> up at the stormy skies.
>
> ROCKY
> What's he doing?!
>
> There's more SLURPING and BUBBLING AS HIDEOUS, BAT-LIKE WINGS
> ERUPT FROM HIS BACK.

TOM: He's a Transformer!

> The wings FAN OUT and Ivan/Colossus DIVES INTO THE AIR AND
> SOARS UP INTO THE HEAVENS.
>
> BILLY
> Let's go after him!!

CROW: Nah, let's just stay here and watch him take over the
world.

> 102 INT. FALCON ZORD COCKPIT 102
>
> TOMMY
> Ultra Ninja Megazord complete!

CROW: No, it isn't...
TOM: One more scene, Tommy...

> 103 EXT. MEGAZORD 103
>
> The Falcon Zord SWOOPS down and latches on to the back of the
> Megazord. Now the Megazord GLOWS WITH A TRANSCENDENTAL
> LUMINESCENCE and GLORIOUS WINGS SPREAD OUT FROM IT'S BACK.

MIKE: Ok, NOW it's complete...

> 104 INT. MEGAZORD COCKPIT 104
>
> Tommy DROPS INTO a seat beside the other Rangers.

TOM: <as Tommy> OW! We gotta find a better way to do this,
guys...

> TOMMY
> I'm in!
>
> BILLY
> LET'S FLY!
>
> Billy throws a switch.
>
> 105 EXT. MEGAZORD 105
>
> The Megazord TAKES TO THE AIR with the grace of an Eagle.

MIKE: No, it's a Falcon, dummy!

> 106 EXT. CITY STREET 106
>
> Fred, Bulk, Skull and the entourage of kids come rushing
> toward the construction site. They can see the parents
> heading toward the drop off.

ALL: <as kids> Woo-hoo! Our parents are gonna die! YAY!!

> FRED
> There they are!

MIKE: Fire at will!
CROW: Which one's Will?

> BULK
> They're heading for the cliff!
>
> SKULL
> That's gotta be an eighty foot
> drop!
>
> KID #3
> Whadda we do?!

MIKE: Party!

> Fred thinks for a moment, his eyes settling on a large tanker
> truck.
>
> FRED
> FOLLOW ME!!
>
> 107 INT. MEGAZORD COCKPIT 107
>
> Billy fixes on a screen.

TOM: Yeah, he'll do that.

> ADAM
> We've got him locked!
>
> BILLY
> Speed?

MIKE: No, I prefer morphine, thanks...

> AISHA
> 1600 m.p.h. and increasing!
>
> TOMMY
> Everybody hold on tight. We're
> gonna send this sucker into
> OBLIVION!

TOM: Oh, good... I hear it's nice this time of year.

> 108 EXT. SKY 108
>
> KAPAOW!!!
>
> SPARKS EXPLODE AND METAL CRUNCHES AS THE TWO GIANTS GO
> CATAPULTING OFF INTO OUTER SPACE.

CROW: Never to be seen again.
TOM: And there was much rejoicing...
ALL: Yay.

> 109 INT. SNOW GLOBE / ZEDD'S PALACE 109
>
> Zedd and Rita are now half-buried in snow, both of them blue
> in the face. As usual, Rita is ranting away.
>
> RITA
> You call yourself a hell-hound?!

MIKE: <as Zedd> Well, no, not really...

> A basset hound is more like it.
> If you were a real outlaw you
> would've gotten me out of this
> blizzard HOURS ago!
>
> Zedd shakes his head in misery.

TOM: <as Zedd> Please kill me...

> ZEDD
> This is the last time I marry a
> witch.
>
> Zedd and Rita react as they see Ivan/Colossus and Megazord
> shooting out into the stars.
>
> RITA
> It's Ivan and the Megazord!!

MIKE: Sounds like the name of a rock band.

> 110 EXT. OUTER SPACE 110
>
> The two behemoths HURTLE THROUGH SPACE while POUNDING,
> SLASHING and RIPPING at each other.
>
> IVAN/COLOSSUS
> NOTHING can defeat the Powers of
> Darkness!
>
> Now Ivan/Colossus goes to town on Megazord. WHOMP! THWACK!
> CRUNCH! He SMASHES the machine mercilessly.
>
> 111 INT. MEGAZORD COCKPIT 111
>
> The cockpit fills with smoke, SPARKS erupt from panels,
> EMERGENCY LIGHTS FLASH.
>
> BILLY
> WE'RE BREAKING UP!

CROW: I hear that's hard to do...

> 112 EXT. OUTER SPACE 112
>
> Ivan/Colossus BASHES the Megazord so hard that the machine
> does MULTIPLE CARTWHEELS through the cosmos.

<the signs again>
MIKE: 9.5
TOM: 9.0
CROW: 9.85

> Ivan/Colossus makes a KAMIKAZE-DIVE straight for Megazord
>
> IVAN/COLOSSUS
> SLAM DANCE, ANYONE?!

MIKE: Sure, I'd love to!

> He BASHES the Megazord, SENDS IT SPIRALING.
>
> 113 INT. MEGAZORD
>
> FLAMES ERUPT in the cockpit - everything SHAKES and RATTLES
>
> ADAM
> He's on us!!
>
> BILLY
> Wait a second... What time is
> it?
>
> ROCKY
> Two thirty three a.m.
>
> BILLY
> Ryan's Comet!!

CROW: And we HAVE closure on the subplot!

> KIMBERLY
> What about it?
>
> Biily punches information into a keyboard.
>
> BILLY
> It's passing over earth as we
> speak!
> (reading screen)
> Trajectory coordinates are
> 009843.
>
> ADAM
> Billy, that's BRILLIANT!
>
> KIMBERLY

TOM: She's speechless!

> BILLY
> We get Ivan into the Comets PATH--
>
> AISHA
> -- and KABOOOM -- he's space
> dust!

MIKE: Geez, you have to spoon feed these kids!
TOM: For saviors of the planet, they're not very bright.

> 113A EXT. CONSTRUCTION SITE 113A
>
> Fred is standing beside the water truck holding a large hose
> Bulk and Skull are in the truck cabin trying to start the
> engine. It turns over but it won't catch.

TOM: Oh, God! Now it's a bad horror movie!

> FRED
> Come on! Come on!
>
> The parents are now five feet from the drop off.
> Bulk turns the key again and the engine starts up.
>
> FRED
> All right!
>
> He LETS IT RIP --

MIKE: <as Fred> Oh, man! What did I have for lunch today? P-U!!

> A POWERFUL JET OF WATER ARCS THROUGH THE AIR
> AND SHOWERS DOWN ON THE PARENTS.

MIKE: Wet t-shirt contest!
'BOTS: WOOOOO!!!

> They're about a foot away from the drop when they come to a
> standstill, all of them sharing confused looks.
>
> There's all sorts of CHEERS as parents and kids are reunited.

MIKE: <as random parent> When we get home, young man, you are
gonna get SUCH a whipping!

> Fred runs into his father's arms.
>
> FRED
> DAD!!
>
> Bulk turns to Skull, holds out his arms.
>
> BULK
> SKULL!!
>
> SKULL
> BULK!!
>
> They embrace -- Skull practically gets crushed by his burly
> friend.

TOM: These to really make you wanna vomit sometimes, huh?
MIKE: "Sometimes"?

> 114 OMITTED 114
>
> 115 INT. SNOW GLOBE / ZEDD'S PALACE 115
>
> Zedd and Rita continue watching the battle from the snow
> globe.
>
> RITA
> I hope those Rangers put that
> lousy lowlife out of his misery!
>
> ZEDD
> GO POWER RANGERS!

MIKE: GO!!!
TOM: Power Rangers win the Super Bowl!!

> 116 EXT. OUTER SPACE 116
>
> Ivan/Colossus SLAMS into Megazord again and the pair go
> TWISTING THROUGH THE STARS.

MIKE: Shall we dance?

> Ivan/Colossus gets the Megazord into a lethal bear hug.

CROW: <as Aisha> HEY! You're stealing my bit!

MIKE: Awwww... See, Ivan's really not such a bad guy...

> 117 INT. MEGAZORD COCKPIT 117
>
> KIMBERLY
>
> R.G.P. PRESSURE IS HEADING INTO THE RED!
>
> TOMMY
> WE'RE GOING TO IMPLODE!
>
> BILLY
> THREE DEGREES OFF THE COMETS
> TRAJECTORY!
>
> ROCKY
> GIVE IT EVERYTHING WE'VE GOT!
>
> All the Rangers go to work.

TOM: Shouldn't that read "All the Rangers GO TO WORK!"
MIKE: Yeah, really... With all the excitement in this script,
you'd think they'd be a little more enthusiastic in the
final scenes of the movie.

> 118 118
> thru OMITTED thru
> 118A 118A
>
> 119 EXT. OUTER SPACE 119
>
> Ivan/Colossus continues to SQUEEZE Megazord. We hear
> SCREECHING METAL and BURSTING VALVES.
>
> 120 INT. COMMAND CENTER 120
>
> Alpha and Zordon watch as Ivan/Colossus bear hugs Megazord.
>
> ALPHA 5
> Ay, yi, yi! The Rangers are
> going to be CRUSHED!

MIKE: <as Alpha> ...when they find out I didn't get them any
Christmas presemts.

> ZORDON
> Don't lose hope yet, Alpha!
>
> 121 INT. MEGAZORD COCKPIT 121
>
> BILLY
> 009843... 42... 41! WE'RE IN
> ALIGNMENT!

MIKE: Lawful good?
TOM: Chaotic evil?
CROW: Neutral good?

> ROCKY
> THERE'S THE COMET!
>
> We see a BRILLIANT COMET BLAZING straight toward us!

ALL: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!
MIKE: No, wait! I don't think they really mean "us"... I think
they mean in the movie.
'BOTS: Oooohhh...

> BILLY
> IMPACT IN FIFTEEN SECONDS!
>
> TOMMY
> WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!
>
> 122 EXT. OUTER SPACE 122
>
> Ivan/Colossus continues to SQUEEZE Megazord, oblivious to

MIKE: How lame the plot was.

> the
> COMET BOMBING TOWARD HIM. Megazord struggles fiercely to
> break free.

MIKE: This relationship is suffocating me!

> 123 INT. MEGAZORD COCKPIT 123
>
> ADAM
> WE CAN'T BREAK FREE!
>
> BILLY
> IMPACT IN EIGHT SECONDS!
>
> AISHA
> Desperate times call for
> desperate measures.

ALL <as Rangers> MOMMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!

> Aisha opens a metal switch cover.
>
> KIMBERLY
> What're you doing?!
>
> Inside is a red switch with a sign: "FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY"
>
> AISHA
> Taking care of business.

MIKE: Every day?
CROW: Every way?

> She flicks the switch.
>
> 124 EXT. OUTER SPACE 124
>
> Ivan/Colossus is about to CRUSH Megazord into oblivion whEn

MIKE: Whoah!
TOM: It's Torgo! AAAAAH!

> Megazord's KNEE SUDDENLY RISES WITH LIGHTNING SPEED AND KICKS
> IVAN/COLOSSUS RIGHT IN THE GROIN.

CROW: WHAAAAAAT??
MIKE: So, all this for a knee-in-the-groin joke?

> Ivan/Colossus releases Megazord and DOUBLES OVER IN PAIN.
>
> IVAN/COLOSSUS
> YEEOOOOOWWW!!!!
>
> 125 INT. MEGAZORD COCKPIT 125
>
> AISHA
> Bull's eye!
>
> BILLY

MIKE: <as Billy> Remind me not to get Aisha mad at her!

> FOUR SECONDS TO IMPACT!
>
> TOMMY
> WE'RE OUTTA HERE!

MIKE: Uh-oh... Dennis Miller's gonna sue!

> 126 EXT. OUTER SPACE 126
>
> Megazord WINGS OUT OF THE WAY as the COMET BLASTS STRAIGHT
> TOWARD IVAN/COLOSSUS.
>
> In the last second, he see the HURTLING ORB.
>
> IVAN/COLOSSUS
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOUOOOO!!!!

TOM: <as Ivan> Oh, poopie!

> Now we witness the EXPLOSION TO END ALL EXPLOSIONS as
> Ivan/Colossus is TRANSFORMED INTO A BILLION FLAMING PARTS
> HURTLING THROUGH OUTER SPACE.

MIKE: Oooohhh...
CROW: Ahhhhh...

> 127 INT. MEGAZORD COCKPIT 127
>
> The Rangers all throw their hands up in triumph.

MIKE: Maybe that's were the rogue hands come from. The Rangers
are just throwing them around!

> RANGERS
> MORPHENOMENAL!!
>

> 128 INT. COMMAND CENTER 128
>
> Alpha LEAPS for joy.
>
> ALPHA 5
> HOORAY, POWER RANGERS!!
>

> 129 INT. SNOW GLOBE / ZEDD'S PALACE 129
>
> Rita and Zedd both look immensely pleased.
>
> ZEDD
> That was a CHEAP shot!

TOM: This whole MOVIE is a cheap shot.

> RITA
> We couldn't have done it better
> ourselves.
>
> KAPOW -- Zedd and Rita APPEAR BACK IN ZEDD'S PALACE IN
> ORIGINAL SIZE, both of them still covered in snow.
>
> 130 INT. COMMAND CENTER - DAY 130
>
> The Rangers are gathered around Zordon, holding their helmets
> in their hands.
>
> ZORDON
> Rangers, by going after the Great
> Power, all of you knowingly put
> your lives at extreme risk... and
> in so doing you not only saved my
> life, you saved all of Angel
> Grove and the world from a reign
> of unthinkable terror.

MIKE: <as random Ranger> Awwww, shucks... 'Tweren't nothin'...

> The Rangers literally beam. Alpha holds up a camera.
>
> ALPHA 5
> Everybody say cheese.
>
> The kids share amused looks and all together they LEAP IN THE
> AIR, PUMPING THEIR FISTS UP VICTORIOUSLY.

MIKE: Don't say "pumping"...

> RANGERS
> POWER RANGERS!!!
>
> WE FREEZE FRAME. BEGIN CLOSING CREDITS.

CROW: HALLELUHA!!

> 131 INT. ZEDD'S PALACE - DAY - OVER CLOSING CREDITS 131

CROW: There's MORE? NOOO!!

> Rita and Zedd chase Mordant and Goldar around the palac
> BLASTING them with their staffs.
>
> GOLDAR
> What'd we do?!

MIKE: The fact that you exist is MORE than enough reason to want
to kill you.

> ZEDD
> It's not what you DID, it's what
> you DIDN'T do!
>
> MORDANT
> We tried to rescue you every
> chance we had!
>
> RITA
> LIARS!
>
> She WHACKS Goldar.

TOM: I want you to whack him, and whack him good!

> GOLDAR
> Ouch!!
>
> RITA
> Do you know what it's like to be
> stuck in a BLIZZARD FOR TWO
> DAYS?!

MIKE: Well, seeing as I come from Wisconsin, I'd have to say
"yes".

> MORDANT
> ... Cold?
>
> ZEDD
> Are you trying to be funny?!
>
> Zedd BLASTS Mordant, SINGING his hairy behind.
>
> MORDANT
> Hey, watch the hair!!!
>

> FADE OUT.

CROW: Are we done? Can we GO now?

<@ 2 3 4 5 6>

<the Widowmaker>

PEARL: Great.. All this stopping and starting! I HATE
traffic...

BRAIN GUY: <annoyed> Will you be careful? You're jiggling my
brain around! I'm getting dizzy.

PEARL: Oh, well, would YOU like to drive, oh impotent one?

BRAIN GUY: Oh... well... I can't, you see... I... my brain....

BOBO: I WANNA DRIVE!!!

PEARL: Shut up, Roddy McDowall... I...

<BANG!>

PEARL: Uh-oh... Something must be wrong with the bus...
Dammit... All this jerking around must've caused a flame
out...

<A *splat* is heard. BRAIN GUY is searching around the floor for
his brain>

BRAIN GUY: Oh, now look at what you've done!

PEARL: ME?!? Did you see that idiot? He merged right into the
hyperspace bypass without signaling!

BOBO: <shaking his fist at the other drivers> ROAD HOG!!! You
can kiss my red butt!!

<BRAIN GUY finds his brain, puts it in the jar, pulls gum
wrappers and BOBO's hair off it>

PEARL: I'm broken down, and they're cramming by me! Don't these
people know a delicate damsel in distress when they see one?

BRAIN GUY: <already disgusted> _I_ don't see one....

PEARL: Well we're going to have to get out of the way somehow!
Get out and push, Bobo.

BOBO: Me, Lawgiver? Why doesn't *he* do something for once?

PEARL: <sweetly> Yes, you, Bobo. You see, if you don't get out
and push, the Lawgiver can't get back to trying to rule the
universe, and if I can't get back to trying to rule the
universe...

<PEARL grabs a large handful of BOBO's beard and yanks him close>

PEARL: I'M GOING TO HAVE CHILLED MONKEY BRAINS FOR DESSERT! You
savvy, Charles Darwin?!?

<BOBO nods>

BOBO: Why don't I just get out and push Lawgiver?

PEARL: <sweetly again> Well, Bobo! How nice of you to offer!

<BRAIN GUY smiles smugly. BOBO takes a swipe at him, causing the
brain to tumble again>

BRAIN GUY: Oh, icky! Right in the ashtray!

BOBO: What about a space suit, Lawgiver?

PEARL: What about it?

BOBO: Of course... Silly me...

<BOBO gets out and starts pushes>

BOBO: My this thing... Is rather heavy... I could use a
hand...

<PEARL starts clapping>

BOBO: That's... very kind of you, Lawgiver.

<BRAIN GUY pulls a cigarette butt off his cerebrum. PEARL is
adjusting her makeup. BOBO is straining, but doesn't have
much of a foothold... or an oxygen supply, for that matter.
The Widowmaker kind of creeps along, but not very quickly>

BOBO: How... much... farther...?

PEARL: Just a little bit more... Just a little bit more...
Just a little bit more... Just a little bit more...

<10 minutes later>

<BOBO's eyes are now bulging noticeably. BRAIN GUY turns around
and yells>

BRAIN GUY: Do you mind hurrying a little bit, you pathetic
excuse for a post-hominid?

BOBO: <gaaaaasssssppppp>

PEARL: Oh, c'mon, ya wimp! Put your back into it!

<Honking horns, people yelling obscenities>

BOBO: I... I... <gasp>... gaaaaahhhh....

<BOBO falls away, asphyxiated, and tumbles into the infinity of
space. The strains of Strauss' "Blue Danube" waltz play in
the background. Pearl and Brain Guy seem unimpressed>

BRAIN GUY: Oh, GREAT! Now were _really_ stuck...

PEARL: Oh, don't get your synapses in a bunch! We'll figure out
how....

<She looks intently at the dash>

PEARL: Well silly me! In all the stopping and going, I just
stalled the engine.

<Turns over the ignition, the van hums to life>

PEARL: I have so much trouble driving a stick sometimes....

BRAIN GUY: AH! Well, let's get going, shall we...

<They head off>

PEARL: I suppose we should try and find Bobo.

<PEARL and BRAIN GUY look at each other>

PEARL & BRAIN GUY: NAAAAAAHHHHH....

<Long shot of BOBO tumbling through space. Fade out. "Blue
Danube" plays in the background over the closing credits>

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Created by
JOEL HODGSON

This MiSTing written by
CATHERINE JOHNSON

Host Segments by
CATHERINE JOHNSON
and
CHRIS GLEASON

Featuring
Crow
BILL CORBETT

Mike Nelson
MICHAEL J. NELSON

Gypsy
PATRICK BRANTSEG

Servo
KEVIN MURPHY

Also Featuring
Pearl Forrester
MARY JO PEHL

Observer
BILL CORBETT

Professor Bobo
KEVIN MURPHY

Cop
BRIDGET JONES

MST3K and all characters and situations contained therein are the
brainchildren of Joel Hodgson, and are the property of Best
Brains, Inc. They are used here without permission for purposes
of entertainment only.

MMPR and all character and sitations therein are the property of
Saban and Fox. They are used here without permission for
entertainment purposes only.
This MiSTing is not meant as an insult to Saban, Fox, or any of the
actors, crew, caterers, grips, and assorted animal wranglers that
worked on the movie, or the writers of the script itself.

KEEP CIRCULATING THE POSTS

> You garlic-sucking DINGLEBRAIN!

"Did anything about that seem strange to you?"
-Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones), _Men_in_Black_
Catherine Johnson ---------- MiSTie #75,125 ---------- TCur...@aol.com