MiSTed: View Master of Doom

Peter Milan

Oct 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/2/97
Captick.doc

David Van Domelen

Oct 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/2/97

In article <3433DE...@eyrie.org>, Peter Milan <ti...@eyrie.org> wrote:
>TOM: Even GANNON would bow down before me!

Wow, does Gannon even have net access anymore? Ahhhhh, for the good old
days, when the only spam came from loopy freaks like Gannon, McElwaine and
John_-_Winston....

>TOM: "Spon?" Did he just make a Goon Show reference?
>MIKE: Sssshhhh! Van Domelen will hear you!

Too late! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! And Needle-nardle-noo!

Dave Van Domelen, writer-producer of EI8HT....

Stephen Cooke

Oct 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/3/97

He's fallen in the water!

swac
Bannister? Didn't I meet you on the stairs?