Happy Birthday to No One!

1 view

qjcphil

Aug 6, 2001, 5:46:55 PM8/6/01
It is just past solar midnight somewhere in the world. According to our
records, no ratmmers have a birthday today, all having been born many
years ago. That is all.

--
phil mueller email: qjc...@qjcphil.com web: www.qjcphil.com

flaming cat

Aug 6, 2001, 7:18:49 PM8/6/01
In article <3b6f1007...@news.mindspring.com>, qjc...@qjcphil.com
says...

> It is just past solar midnight somewhere in the world. According to our
> records, no ratmmers have a birthday today, all having been born many
> years ago. That is all.

Hah! Shows what you know. Our own lovely Erica gave birth to decaplets
today, after God came down on a cloud and poked her with the Holy Turkey
Baster.

--
flaming cat
(when questioned, Erica's mother responded with "Yippee!")

Jeffrey Johnson

Aug 8, 2001, 1:33:25 PM8/8/01
Embark, dear reader, on a tour of the wisdom of flaming cat:

>In article <3b6f1007...@news.mindspring.com>, qjc...@qjcphil.com
>says...
>> It is just past solar midnight somewhere in the world. According to
>> our records, no ratmmers have a birthday today, all having been born
>> many years ago. That is all.
>
>Hah! Shows what you know. Our own lovely Erica gave birth to decaplets
>today, after God came down on a cloud and poked her with the Holy Turkey
>Baster.

Hey, congratulations, Mellie! A shame about that 'having no heads'
thing, though.

JSJ1TG, at least they weren't deCapulets.

So please remember that every time you use a quote e e
cummings cries Andrew RetroMan Morris

Carl Burke

Aug 8, 2001, 4:03:39 PM8/8/01
Jeffrey Johnson wrote:

> Embark, dear reader, on a tour of the wisdom of flaming cat:
> >In article <3b6f1007...@news.mindspring.com>, qjc...@qjcphil.com
> >says...
> >> It is just past solar midnight somewhere in the world. According to
> >> our records, no ratmmers have a birthday today, all having been born
> >> many years ago. That is all.
> >
> >Hah! Shows what you know. Our own lovely Erica gave birth to decaplets
> >today, after God came down on a cloud and poked her with the Holy Turkey
> >Baster.
>
> Hey, congratulations, Mellie! A shame about that 'having no heads'
> thing, though.

Why am I not surprised that Mellie's kids would desperately need head?
I mean heads, one each. OR DO I??

> JSJ1TG, at least they weren't deCapulets.

But they're bound to be deGenerates.

*sniff* I'm so proud.

--
Barcode

Granger

Aug 8, 2001, 5:28:11 PM8/8/01
Nemo is Latin for no one, so in reality you're wishing me a happy
birthday. Only you're about 3 months late. Thanks anyway!

Granger (No one got anything for his birthday this year.)