[MiSTing] Sonic Fights Robotnik 6: The Final Battle! (2/5)

Tjats

Nov 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/2/98
All MST3K-related characters and situations are trademarks of Best Brains, Inc.

-------------------------

[Jim, Servo and Crow enter the theater]

>/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SERVO: A knife blade!

>Backstage
>
>"Hey Quack" said Robotnik "I want you to find out where all those SWAT
>missels go after I fire them"

JIM[as Quack]: Next time you fire them, or is it just in the wrong tense?

>"Uhhh...ok" said Dr. Quack
>Robotnik goes back to the robotnik show. He sings "Walkin' on the sun"

CROW[singing]: Might as well be walkin' on the CRAP!

>Meanwhile Dr .Quack goes through the computer systems.

SERVO: Is he a ghost?

>"Oh no!" said Quack "Dr. Robotnik is evil!

ALL: What gave you that impression?

>And look! These missles are
>aimed right at knothole villiage. And one of them has hit it's target,

JIM: But it never had a target!

>the hut of sonic has been destroyed. OH NO!"

CROW: So, nobody in Knothole cares about the hut, but EVIL DR. QUACK does?!?

>Robotnik walks backstaghe during the next commercial break.
>"Hey quack, where do the missles go?" said Robotnik

SERVO[as Quack]: Oh, you know...places.

>"Ummm....well, they go.....nowhere" said Dr. Quack

SERVO: I was close...

>"Nowhere, huh" said Robotnik

JIM[as Robo]: Isn't that in Tennesse?

>"I guess I wasted more than a few missles. i
>wonder why those missles were aimed at nothing"

CROW: PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T AIM!!!

>"Beats me" said Dr. Quack

JIM: Is that a proposition?
SERVO: I can't even tell which are the right words anymore.

>Robotnik goes back on stage
>"Commercial breaks over!" said Robotnik
>Robotnik runs back out on stage

CROW: But he already *was* on stage!

>/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

CROW: Uh... upward force!
JIM: Bad, Crow.

>On stage

SERVO: So he used those zig-zags for nothing?

>Robotnik: Hey! Hey! Hey-hey! We're back

CROW: to the Fat Albert Show!

>SWAT BOTS: woo...........hoo
>Robotnik: Now here's our guest, WALT WHITMAN!

JIM: Hey, my distant uncle!
CROW: Suuuuure, Jim.
JIM: No, really!

>JUST THEN DR. QUACK RUNS OUT ON STAGE FIRING AT ROBOTNIK WITH A LASER
>RIFLE!

CROW: The real Walt Whitman graphicaly potrayed.

>Quack: Die evil feind!

SERVO: Hello! You're evil, too!

>Robvotnik grabs quack by the neck

JIM: The Sweedish version of Robotnik.

>Quack: urk
>Robotnik: You betrayt me! I will have you robotocized! (robotni kthrows
>quack to some bots) Take him away!

SERVO: Jim, can I correct those lines?
JIM: No. Too much pain.

>Robotnik: Oh carp!

CROW: On purpose so he won't swear.

>Now i need a new assisistant!
>Walt Whitman walks on stage

JIM: One, he's DEAD! Two, he's DEAD! Three, he's ON EARTH! Four, he's DEAD!

>Walt: Hi
>Robotnik: Fock off Whitman! Turn off the camera, the shows over!

JIM: Fock you, Robotnik!
CROW: Jim, I think you need a rest.
JIM: No, I'm fine.

>/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SERVO: Downward force!
JIM: That doesn't count.
SERVO: Darn.

>Death Egg control room
>
>Robotnik drags a dusty old machine out of the closet.

CROW[as Robotnik]: It's called a "Cotton Gin"!

>"This" said Robotnik "Is the resurrect-o-matic. It will resurrect Snivley
>fore me!"

JIM: But first, some golf.

>"huhuhhh I want some nachos!" said Grounder
>"HEHhehHe me too!" said Scratch

SERVO: Can we please kill them?

>"Shuddup!" said Robotnik. Robotnik plugged in the machine and hit a few
>buttons. THe room is illuminated with light. When the lights dissapers
>Frank Sinatra is in the room

CROW: Off by just a little.
JIM: His first name is Frank,
SERVO: Frank is Dr. Forrester's assistant,
CROW: Snively's Dr. Robotnik's assistant.

>"What the fock?" said Robotnik
>"Hi there, I'm TV's Frank Sinatra" said Frank

JIM: Another connection.

>"Cool. Can you sing a song for us?" said Robotnik
>"Sure!" said Frank
>Frank sang the Death Egg Battle song

SERVO: All the punch of that cheesy "Adventures of Sonic" TV show.

>"Sonic was on a mission dark (hoo yeah)
>to defeat the evil doctor (ba-boom)

JIM: A rhyme, Mr. Sinatra?

>but he beat him (yeah)
>like he did (yeah)
>and no one was asunder (bow)
>thunderrr... (kra-kow)
>SONIC! SUPER SONIC! (wah wah)
>he is the hero of our day (may may!)

CROW: Wait, have we heard this before?

>SONIC! SUPER SONIC! (wah wah)
>let's all say hooray
>(HOOOOO-RAY!!!!)
>lets all say hooray
>(HOOOOOOOrAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!)"

JIM: Is this the Death Egg Battle Song that has no mention of the Death Egg?
CROW: Oh, yeah. The other version is chock full of eggs and death.

>Robotnik dances.
>"Oh yeah thats a smooth jive!" said Robotnik, snapping his fingers in
>time to the beat "Now sing the Robotnik Show theme song"

JIM: It's the Robotnik Show! The end!

>Frank sang
>"Dooby dooby doo doo dooby dooby dooo....It's the Robotnik shooooow! hey!
>He's Doctor Robotniiik! And his assistant Snivley is koo-koo! koo-koo!
>koo-koo oh yeah! dooby dooby doooo"

SERVO: Jim, I'm just going to go over here and kill myself, okay?
JIM: Alright.
[Servo gets up and leaves]

>Robotnik GRoundr and Scratch clap.
>"ok, let's bring snivley back to life" said Robotnik. He hit more
>buttons. The light illuminated the room and snivley apperared.
>"Hi sir" said Snivley
>"It's time for the robotnik show again!" said Robotnik

CROW: Jim, I'm going to go, too, okay?
JIM: Okay.
[Crow gets up and leaves]

>/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\

JIM: Hey! He messed up!

>Mobius Mall
>
>"hey Bunnie look at what I bought rotor" Tails said, showing bunnie the

JIM[as Bon Vila]: Craftsman robo-lock pliers from Sears.

>coffee mug he bought.
>"Heck y'all I bought him sum of these here crystals, you all know, some
>of em are red and some of em are blue..." said Bunnie

JIM: ARRRRRG! [covers his ears]

>"ARRRRRG!" said Tails covering his ears
>Then Tails saw uncle bob walking through the mall
>"Hey Uncle Bob!" said Tails

JIM: No, *UNcle* Bob!

>"Aye there laddy" said Bob "Whats up with ye?"

JIM: "Lady" or "Laddie"?

>"Hey Uncle Bob how's it going?" said Tails
>Bunnie said "Some of em are cyan and some of em are rouge"
>"Focking bad" said Bob "A bunch of bots blew up me trailer"

JIM: The fock is understandable since he lives in a trailer.

>"Want to live at Knothole?" said Tails
>"Ok!" said Bob
>"And..." said Bunnie "HECK ALL Y'ALL SOME OF EM AREN'T EVEN CYRSTALS AT
>ALL!"

JIM: This must be a tradition or something.

>"Really..... THEN WHAT IN THE NAME O' FOCK ARE THEY????" said Bob

JIM: Jim, I'm going to go kill myself, okay? Okay. [leaves right]
[Servo and Crow enter left]
CROW: I told you, Servo, we don't breathe, so how will smothering do the job?
SERVO: I don't know. Hey, where's Jim?
CROW: Probably went to kill himself, too.

>"Well heck y'all" said Bunnie "Some of em are potato chips"
>"Oh" said Tails and Bob.
>
>/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SERVO: Bart Simpson's hair style!
CROW: Good one!

>doo doo doo
>yo yo yo
>sang dr. quack, in his cell at the robototization complex.

CROW: Hey, you'd be singing too if you were about to be stripped of all your
personality!

>/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SERVO: The path of skipping rocks on a pond!

>The Robotnik Show (yet again)

BOTH: Do, do, dooooo!
SERVO: How do you pronounce that?
CROW: I don't know.

>Robotonik: Hi friends, once again it's.....

BOTH[bland]: The Robotnik Show.

>(waits for 30 seconds)
>Robotnik: THE ROBOTNIK SHOW!!!!

CROW: Was that for suspense?
[Jim enters right]
JIM: Hey, guys. I tried to get the nanites to strip my main processor out,
but they said I didn't
have one.

>SWAT bots: YAY.........clap........clap.......clap
>Robotnik: Doo Dee doo dah doo dum dee doo! bo bop bee bop bow wow doo doo
>dee doo dah day! The one! The only! The stale spumoni! The Robotnik
>Shhoooooooooowww!!!
>Robotnik jumps on the desk and crushes it.

JIM: I should have told them to remove my brain instead.
CROW: Oh, definetly.

>SWAT bots:
>HA.......................................................................
>....................................................................HA

SERVO: Oh, I can go longer than that.

>Robotnik: Now here's Snivley and the SWAT bot orchastra!
>Snivley: Hey man
>Robotnik: So Snivley, I hear something interesting happened to you just 5
>minutes ago.
>Snivley: That's right Ivo, I was just resurrected 5 minutes ago.

CROW: So he was resurrected for the sole purpose of leading the SWAT bot
orchestra?

>Robotnik: Wow, cool. Speaking of resurrected people, Heeeeere's frank
>sinatra!

SERVO: For crying out loud! We don't want good people in bad fanfics!

>Frank: Hi it's grat to be here.

CROW[as Frank]: But definetly not great.

>Here's a little tune you might know.

ALL[singing]: It's not unusual to be loved by anyone...
JIM: Wait, wrong artist.

>Snivley and the bots start jamming on the guitars and drums
>Frank Sinatra sings "Walking Contradiction" by Greenday

JIM: Why not one of *his own* songs!?!

>Robotnik: Thatnks Franks!

SERVO: The hell?

>Now it's time for THE PARKING LOT CAM!

ALL: Again.

>SWAT bots: ALL............RIGHT
>Snivley and the band play the Parking Lot Cam Song

CROW: Oh, it's a musical fanfic.

>Snivley: (sings) OH YEAH YEAH YEAH ITS IN A PARKING LOT! THERE'S A LOTTA
>CARS YOU JUST GOTTA SEE OH YEAH ON THE PARKING LOT CAAAAAM!!!!!
>Everybody looks at the big screen
>Robotnik: Hmmm....there's a car over there.....another car over
>there....and another one...this is exciting huh?

SERVO: To them, probably.

>SWAT bots: YES
>Robotnik: Hey what's that? It looks like.....zoom in.....ah ha! I do
>beleve it is .... freedom fighters!

JIM: A feckle of ferocious freedom fighters!

>Snivley: Freedom Fighters sir?
>Robotnik: Yeah, freedo fighters.

CROW: But then the sentence would have to be "*No*, freedo fighters."

>Hey ...... LET'S GO GET EM
>YAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
>Snivley and the bots play the pee-wee herman song, also know by it's real
>name "Tequila"

SERVO: Wasn't that in Eegah?

>Robotnik runs off the stage and out the door. The SWAT bots clap and
>cheer.

JIM: It's so great that Robotnik ran out on his own show! We've just got to
clap!

>Snivley and the bots follow Robotnik, still playing music.
>(cut to scene of death egg launching pad)

SERVO: So they're not going after them after all.

>Robotnik Snivley and the bots get into a stealth-hover. Snivley and the
>bots continue to play music.
>The stealth-hover takes off. FWOSH!

CROW: Speaking of taking off...
[Jim picks up Servo and they all leave the theater]
[commercials]
send comments to tj...@aol.com

Jim W.

aka
Jim, that Mistie

"This is where the fish lives."
"I KNOW!"
"I'm cahmeeng!"

"I just don't wanna get sued." -Richard Grieco