MiSTed: James Cameron A Go-Go (3/3)

Roland Warner

Jul 5, 2001, 4:18:03 AM7/5/01
[@...%6%...^5^...&4&...#3#...~2~...!1!...*]

[Mike and Tom are seated in the theater as Crow enters.]

Crow: Those Freemasons sure are touchy.
Tom: No kidding, I once tried to join, but they told me robots
weren't allowed!
Crow: Boy it's all about who ya know!
Tom: Yeah, tell me about it!

> On the surface the Death & Change symbolism

Crow: I think the author's suddenly pulled out his Tarot cards.

> tied into the celestial
> alignment as seen from Gavin DeBecker's offices in Los Angeles

Mike: Oh, he must have gotten the corner office, then.

> revealed that this attempt by the Sons of Belial Faction of Freemasonry to
> intimidate this website into silence would completely and utterly fail.

Tom: Someone's developed an ego suddenly!
Crow: Hey guys, does this count as a self-insertion now?
Mike: More like Paranoia.

> But
> there was something more. Why was EQ Pegasi at the hyperdimensional 19.5
> Degrees?

Tom: To get to the other side?

> Because EQ Pegasi was a big part of this Ancient Egyptian/Masonic
> ritual symbolism when an extra-terrestrial probe landed at Turret Peak in
> Arizona on December 7th, 1998.

Crow: Right up Farmer Murray's ass.

> On that day in December of 1998,

Crow: A date which will live... [pauses] Nah. Too easy.

> a very bizzare snowstorm had moved
> across the American Southwest and completely surrounded Turret
> Peak.

Crow: Soon, Sheriff Truman and Agent Cooper were covered in fluffy
white stuff.
Tom: *Turret* Peak, not *Twin* Peaks!

> It turned out that this snowstorm had been deliberately enginnered by
> the High Altitude Auroral Research Project(HAARP)

Mike: Run by HAARPO - the sinister, Masonic Marx brother.

> for the purpose of
> covering up contact with an extra-terrestrial intelligence by the
> Military/Industrial/Hollywood complex.

Tom: This is gonna turn into a "Men In Black" sequel any second.
Mike: I dunno, sounds more like the plotline to "The Avengers" movie
to me.

> The entire saga began with a breaking news story regarding a doppler
> shifting signal from the direction of the star called EQ Pegasi on October
> 29th, 1998.

Tom: Two days later, the author went out trick or treating dressed in
his tinfoil suit and hat.

> A British radio astronomer named Paul Dore had discovered this
> signal and had made it public.

Crow: His DJ Club UltraMega House Mix version wowed them on the dance
floor

> Fairly soon after he went public he
> immediately renounced the existence of the signal and in a bizzare series
> of events,

Tom: ...Katherine Harris awarded him Florida's electoral votes.

> Dore had written a symbolically coded note admitting he was a
> total fraud

Crow: At least he has the guts to admit when he's making something up.

> and had made bizzare references to the "weather" which we will
> see manifesting later.

Crow: He's right, guys! Weather *does* exist.
Mike: Sure it does, Crow.
Crow: No, really! I saw it in the Enquirer!

> Earlier that same day when the EQ Pegasi story broke, a
> historic NASA mission was launched at Cape Canaveral.

Mike: A plot to shoot a man up into space and force him to watch
boring
space launches.

> Senator John Glenn, who had been the first American in orbit during the
> Friendship Mercury 7 mission, became the oldest person to be sent into
> space.

Crow: Immediately, everyone put on their ape suits and proceeded to
bury the Statue of Liberty up to her neck.

> According to the research on the Enterprise Mission website and from
> other sources, John Glenn is a 33rd Degree Mason.

Tom: Why am I not surprised?
Mike: At this point, I think everyone in the universe *except* us
belongs to the Masons.

> According to an article on James Cameron in the March 1999 issue of
> Premiere Magazine, which included a two page picture of him in front of a
> starry background and dressed up like a Master Mason in a Masonic Lodge,

Tom: It's the adventures of... MASTER MASON!
Crow: CONSPIRACY!
Tom: BRILLIANT!!
Crow: THANK YOU!!!

> Cameron said he was present at the shuttle launch carrying Glenn into
> space. It would obviously be a Masonic duty and honor for Cameron to be at
> the Cape to cheer on a fellow 33rd Degree Mason like Glenn.

Mike: Wearing his beer-hat and holding a "GLENN" flag.

> According to
> WCCO in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota, Leonardo DiCaprio was present at
> the launch.

Mike: WCCO - Minneapolis's Leonardo DiCaprio information station!

> DiCaprio is also a Freemason and admitted his membership in the
> fraternity during an interview for the German television network RTL in
> Janurary of 1998.

Crow: His initiation included wearing lip gloss for the interview.

> The shuttle Discovery finally launched at 2:19 PM EST on October 29th, 1998
> and the following alignment relating to Pegasus was found;

Mike: It was right above them, and Discovery smashed into it head-on.
Tom: At least they didn't damage the Hubble, huh?
Mike: Yeah, that would have - hey!
[Bots giggle]

> the
> constellation of Pegasus was on the Eastern horizon when John Glenn went
> into space.

Tom: You know when Walt Disney World was first opened, Pluto was at
it's highest peak in the sky!
Mike: Really?
Tom: Sure! I said it, so it must be true!

> Pegasus symbolism was becoming a recurrent theme in NASA missions during
> the EQ Pegasi saga.

Tom: JPL started cloning winged horses, all the shuttles switched over
to using Mobil gas - it was something else.

> By the time the extra-terrestrial probe from the
> direction of EQ Pegasi had reached Turret Peak on December 7th, 1998
> several bizzare events were taking place.

Crow: Wouldn't an extra-terrestrial probe of death be bizarre enough?

> At 2:37 AM Mountian Standard Time on December 7th, an Electro-Magnetic
> Pulse(EMP) had occured at Turret Peak which was registered on EMP
> equipment. An strong EMP pulse like the one recorded is an obvious
> signature of an electro-gravitic spacecraft.

Crow: Yeah, they're all over the place these days.

> This signal had coincided with
> the peak of the snowstorm which was surrounding Turret Peak in a large
> doughnut shape and rotating around it.

Mike: As a result, cops from a six-state area were mysteriously drawn
to it.
Tom: Hey, we signed a treaty to stop doing cop-doughnut jokes!
Mike: Sorry, that was the other guy - I'm under no obligation.

> This brings to mind the symbolism
> that Turret Peak was "a turret" for this snowstorm to rotate itself around
> it. The evidence that this storm was at it's peak was the Ionograph data
> from the HAARP website discovered by Daniel Perez that was forwared to Mike
> Bara of Lunaranomalies.com and then forwarded to Richard C. Hoagland.

Crow: Who both dismissed his e-mail because Perez had pressed the send
button while the EQ Pegasus was in the 19.5 degrees position
above the feces constellation.

> The pulse even had it's own alignment.

Mike: Well, of course it did!
Crow: Everything else does - no reason for the pulse to be left out.

> Comet Encke, the Ancient
> Egyptian/Masonic harbinger of change was located at 33 Degrees and 33
> Minutes above the SouthWest Horizon as seen from Turret Peak.

Tom: Bottom line? It was cold *and* it was late!

> It was obvious that the bizzare HAARP generated snowstorm was used as a
> DIVERSION to cover-up the arrival and existence of extra-terrestrial life.

Mike: That or to get a really excellent powder base for some skiing.

> All of these symbolic connections bring us back to EQ Pegasi being located
> at 19.5 Degrees below the NorthWest horizon as seen from Los Angeles during
> the sending of the E-mail from Gavin Debecker's investigators.

Tom: Who knew that so much conspiracy could be pulled from the simple
click of the "Send" button?

> The issue over Cameron's address is being used as a DIVERSION by the Sons
> of Belial Faction of Freemasonry for the sole purpose of trying to elimate
> the truth on this website and cover up the existence of extra-terrestrial
> life.

Mike: I still don't see how changing one lousy little address
invalidates his whole web site.
Tom: Well, once you admit you're even the eensiest bit wrong, the
whole thing unravels like a cheap sweater.

> The celestial alignment at DeBecker's offices wasn't only one during the
> sending of the E-mail.

Crow: This posting is sponsored by the Society of Aligning Things with
Other Things

> There were alignments at the Apollo 11 landing site
> on the Moon with Sirius at 33 Degrees below the SouthEast horizon and at
> the Viking 2 Landing site on Mars with Alnitak on the SouthWest Horizon.
> Both of these sites are considered within the Ancient Egyptian/Masonic
> ritual symbolism as "celestial temples".

Mike: Maybe it's just me, but it seems that any conspiracy that relies
this heavily on how various minor celestial bodies line up is
just wasting a lot of time.
Tom: Yeah, the hours they use calculating where Rigel and Antares are
in relation to the set of "Voyager" could be more fruitfully
used undermining democracy or something.

> And bringing us back to the area of Turret Peak and Phoenix, Arizona there
> was another alignment.

[All groan]

> Alnilam was located at 33 Degrees above the Western
> Horizon.

Crow: "Alnilam"? What the frell is "Alnilam"?
Mike: Well, it's "Malinla" spelled backwards.
Tom: And it's an anagram of "A Man, Ill".

> Phoenix, Arizona is an Earthly Temple for this Ancient
> Egyptian/Masonic symbolism.

Tom: By the time he got to Phoenix, we were snoring!

> On March 13th, 1997, Phoenix became the
> location of the "Phoenix Lights" event that was witnessed by millions of
> people.

Mike: Well, that makes sense.
Bots: It *does*?!?
Mike: Sure. I mean, having the "Phoenix Lights" over, say, Boise or
Cleveland would just be silly.

> Art Bell, the host of Coast to Coast AM and Dreamland was the only
> media personality to cover the event that night.

Mike: From Richard Hoagland to Art Bell, this guy really knows how to
pick his conspiracy nutcases.

> No one else in the media
> would touch the subject until about three months later.

Tom: No one else was that bored.
Crow: Or that silly.

> By then the lights
> were dismissed in the media and by the govenment as flares as part of a
> convienent cover story. When this extra-terrestrial event was taking place,
> James Cameron was being initiated as a 32nd Degree Mason in the Masonic
> lodge in downtown Phoenix. Cameron had taken time off from shooting
> "Titanic" in Mexico in order to complete his Scottish Rite Degrees.

Tom: He immediately donned a tartan and starting screaming about
Dilithium Crystals.
Crow: Unfortunately he had left Leo and Kate locked in the water tank.

> During this intiation, Cameron had learned of an impending
> catastrophic event which would change the future of the world.
> During the Academy Awards Ceremony at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles
> on March 23rd, 1998, Cameron had symbolically told of this impending event
> in his acceptance speech for "Titanic's" best picture Oscar by saying

Mike: "Hasta La Vista, Baby."

> "the
> unthinkable can happen, the future is unknowable, and the only thing we
> truly own is today and that life is precious".

Tom: This sounds awfully familiar...
Mike: The author's back-tracking to previous rants. It happens when
the runs out of things to make up.

> A future global cataclysm, whether it's an impact from space by a comet or
> asteroid which is rumored to take place on November 7th, 1999,

Crow: Hey, did that happen?
Mike: I don't think so. If it had, we'd have heard about it.
Tom: You didn't see it in the papers?
Mike: Well, not in the funnies or "Dear Abby", no.

> a solar
> flare or some other massive earth change could very well bring about Full
> Disclosure when there is extra-terrestrial intervention to stop the
> destruction.

Crow: [Alien] I will implement Plan 9 immediately!

> CONCLUSION

Tom: Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it, pal!

> This chain of events leading to the use of Gavin DeBecker's Investigative
> Resources against this website by the Sons of Belial faction of Freemasonry
> shows that the information on this website is exposing the following
> truths;

Crow: None. Thank you. G'night, folks, you've been a wonderful
audience!

> 1. The Progenitors of the Human Race are Extra-terrestrials known
> as the Anunnaki as pointed out by the work of Zecharia Sitchin in
> the "Earth Chronicles" series of books.

Crow: Soon to be a major NBC Miniseries.

> This knowledge is the ultimate
> secret known and passed down through various secret societies ranging from
> the ancient Sumerians, Egyptians, Greek and Roman Gnostics, the Muslim
> Assassins, the Knights Templar and the Freemasons as outlined in the JFK
> Celestial Conspiracy page.

Tom: Well, it *was* a secret - until *someone* pasted it all over
their website!
Crow: Yeah, thanks for ruining the surprise for us, ya dink! Sheesh!
Mike: It seems like everyone knew about it except us.

> If you still doubt this, look at the story on
> MSNBC confirming the existence of the rogue planet

Mike: It's the Planet of the Anna Paquins!
Tom: Woohoo! Set course and engage!

> (in a cometary orbit)
> known as NIBIRU

Tom: "Newly Irritating Beliefs Including Reduced Unknowns"

> (according to ancient Sumerian texts decoded by Zecharia
> Sitchin) which is the home of the Annunaki.

[All gasp in awe.]
Crow: Mike, did he just try to verify something he claimed with
reference material that he didn't write himself and actually
seems like a reputable source?
Mike: I know, Crow. It's shocking. Unfortunately, it's also too late
for him to regain any possible credit he could've had at the
beginning.

> 2. The Ancient Egyptian/Masonic/EQ Pegasi symbolism tied into the E-mail
> from DeBeckers investigative agency shows that there is a deliberate
> attempt by the Sons of Belial Faction of Freemasonry to cover-up all
> information regarding the existence of extra-terrestrial life.1

Tom: Don't forget, they're trying to cover up the colonel's secret
chicken recipe as well!

> 3. That Cameron is being coerced into taking this action by the Sons of
> Belial faction of Freemasonry who control the Military/Industrial/Hollywood
> complex. This complex is the Matrix of an artificial reality

Mike: [Keanu] Whoa, dude. Like, go over the pill thing one more time,
'kay?

> that's force
> fed to the people of the world via radio, newspapers, magazines,
> television, motion pictures, music, computer games and the Internet.

Crow: Not to mention the backs of cereal boxes...
Mike: Penny Dreadfuls...
Tom: "Beetle Bailey"...
Mike: Specially Marked Packages of "Fritos"(c)...
Tom: Kabuki Theater...
Crow: Semaphore Code...

> All of this began when when Daniel Perez asked questions about James
> Cameron's involvement in Freemasonry and about anomalous objects like the
> "Face on Mars" at Cydonia.

Crow: Tune in next time when Daniel screws up our life even worse by
writing Stephen Ratliff and asking questions about the whole
Marrissa deal!

> Of course there will be those out there on the
> Internet and in the press who will go out of their way to libel this
> website as "Dangerous", "psychologically unstable", "unbalanced", and other
> ridiculous nonsense

[All Huddle]
Crow: So whaddaya think? "Dangerous"?
Tom: Unlikely. "Psychologically unstable"?
Mike: Mmmm, no, just because he has some odd ideas doesn't make him
nutsy. Same for "unbalanced".
Crow: Well then, how about "other ridiculous nonsense"?
Mike: Yeah, I think so. Tom?
Tom: Sounds right to me.
Crow: Okay, let's go with it then.
[All break huddle]

> deliberately and purposely engineered for one specific
> goal, to destroy the truth. This website will continue to "connect the
> dots"

Mike: Revealing a ducky, a pony, and James Cameron on a choo-choo
train.

> (as Richard Hoagland has said many times on Art Bell's show) until
> the day of Full Disclosure and beyond.

Tom: Full Disclosure? So this is all related to campaign finance
reform?
Crow: Sure. John McCain's from Arizona, home of the Pheonix Lights,
so naturally...
[Mike clamps his beak shut]
Mike: I thought we made a pact about giving authors dangerous new
ideas.

> The X-Files Movie had a great tagline that explains this series of events;

Tom: "As confusing as the TV show, but with a bigger budget"!

> "Behind every lie is a conspiracy, behind every conspiracy is the truth".

Crow: Unfortunately, the X-Files movie is science fiction, where this
thing belongs.

> FULL DISCLOSURE IS NEAR

Mike: [Narrator] I WILL TAKE OFF MY PANTS SOON.

> BACK TO THE CONSPIRACY PAGE

Mike: Look out guys, FULL DISCLOSURE IS RIGHT BEHIND US!!
All: AHHHHHH!
[Mike and Crow run out of the theater.]
Tom: AHHH! [looks around] Um, guys? Anyone? Hello?
[Mike looks back in the room.]
Tom: Mike, a little help here?
Mike: Shh, Tom. Is it here?
Tom: The Full Disclosure thing? I haven't seen it any-AHH!
[Tom gets sucked down into his seat.]
Mike: Tom? Compadre? Where'd you go?
[Mike walks over to Tom's seat and waves his hand over it.]
Mike: There's some kind of cool air here, almost-AHH!
[Mike gets sucked down into the seat as well.

[@...%6%...^5^...&4&...#3#...~2~...!1!...*]

[Crow enters alone from the right]
Crow: So you see, Mike, once Daniel gets my e-mail, I'm sure he'll
stop writing all these incredibly insane conspiracy theories!
This time, I made sure I sent it at the right time, so he won't
be able to pull any astronomical signs out of it. Well, at
least I hope he won't be able to pull any out. What do you
think? Mike? [Looks around] Uh, Mike? Servo? Where is
everyone?

[Sudden green lights and wavy mist starts to fill the satellite.]

Crow: Um, guys, this isn't funny. [Nervously] I'm not kidding!
Tom: [Offscreen] Croooooooooow!
Mike: [OS] Crooooooooooow!
Crow: Mike! Tom! Where are you guys?
Tom: We've been taken by Full Disclosure! Everything makes sense
now.
Mike: All the conspiracy theories.
Tom: All the James Cameron movies.
Mike: All the plots to the X-Files.
Tom: All the Blink 182 lyrics.
Both: ALL THE LIP GLOSS!
Crow: Um, guys, you're really spooking me out now, stop it! Come
back, this isn't like you two at all! I'm lonely and scared and
I want more Funder-eggs! Where'd you hide them, Mike?
Mike: Come, join us! Full Disclosure will tell you everything you
want to know.
Crow: I don't wanna understand anything, I want Funder-eggs!
[The Yellow Light starts flashing. Crow taps it with his beak.]
Crow: Do any of you have Funder-eggs?

[CF - The green lights and wavy mist have enveloped the Castle. The
Freemasons are huddled together looking around nervously except for
Pat, who's still sitting at the table. Bobo is enraptured by the TV.]

Kev: It has come!
Jimmy: The time of Full Disclosure is upon us!
Mark: The understanding of what we have done has come!
Pat: Hey guys, you haven't touched your dessert! It's a delicious
strawb-
Mark: Don't you understand?
Will: The time of enlightenment has come!
Jimmy: What hath we wrought?

[Pearl and observer walk in]

Pearl: A bunch of bull, if you ask me. I mean, come on, who seriously
believes this...
Booming Voice: [Offscreen] I do!
Pearl: ...c-c-crap?
Observer: No! It can't be!

[Someone walks in wearing a flashy Freemason robe like the others, but
with a hood, and with sparkles and glitter surrounding it.]

Figure: That's right, it's me - [pulls back hood to reveal] *James
Cameron!*
Observer: Well, I was going to say Carol Channing, but you were my
second guess.
Cameron: Actually, I have a funny story about her, but now isn't the
time! I've come to tell you the great secret of Freemasonry!

[The Freemasons gasp in awe and rush towards him.]

Will: [Shoving a book under his nose] Mr. Cameron! Can I have your
autograph? My kids would love me forever if you gave me one!
Pat: Hey, where's that five bucks you owe me for the "Cydonia"
alignment bet?
Mark: Hey Cameron, what's it like working with a fox like Jessica
Alba?
Cameron: Wait, hold on guys, don't you want to know the secret to
Freemasonry and world domination and stuff?
Kev: Well sure, but I mean-
Cameron: Then I'll tell you.
[All lean in excitedly]
Cameron: The secret is..
Masons: Yes?!
Cameron: *Is...*
Masons: Yes?!?!
Cameron: IS...
Masons: Yes?!?!?! Yes?!?!?! Yes?!?!?!
Cameron: That there's *no* secret! It's all a big farce!
Masons: NO!!!
Cameron: Yes! You don't need Masonryness to rule the world! All you
need is cash! I earned enough from "Titanic" to buy the world
itself! In fact, I'm closing a deal now that'll lead to me
becoming the *real* king of the world! And my first decree is
that Scorcese better keep his stupid mutt off my lawn!
Pearl: [Walking towards Cameron] Wait, stop, time out here,
Cameramadingy! *I'm* Queen of the World around here, bucko -
[taps his chest with a finger, enunciating each syllable]
and-don't-you-for-get-it!
Cameron: I wouldn't be so hasty, whoever you are-
Pearl: PEARL!
Cameron: Whatever. Look, I'm wasting valuable Jessica Alba time here,
but I felt I needed to set the record straight with you and your
captives up there - which, by the way, I'm setting free!
Pearl: What?!?
Cameron: Yeah, I mean, you've shown them every stupid movie under the
sun. Besides, Jessica wants a nice gumball machine.
Pearl: Oh no you don't! Brainy - take care of Mr. Big Shot Movie Guy
here!
Observer: Whatever you say.

[Brainmusic which dies as quickly as it starts]

Observer: What the-
Cameron: I wouldn't be so hasty, pasty. Thanks to all the HAARP
technology, I'm immune to mind-controlling things!
Observer: Uh, Pearl, I hate to point this out, but - I think we're
done for.
Cameron: That's right, your day is through! Nothing can - [Notices
the TV] Hey, is that "Dunston Checks In"? I LOVE that movie!
[rushes over and sits beside Bobo.] Bobo, pal, wanna hand me a
brewski?
Bobo: Anything for you! [tosses Cameron a cold one as the other Masons
join him around the television.]
Pearl: Brainy, quick, get to work nullifying that "Full Disclosure"
thingy. God knows we don't need another "King of the World"
speech.
Observer: I'll get right on it.
[*brainmusic*]

[SoL - Crow, still alone, is surrounded by the voices of Tom and
Mike.]
Tom: So you see, when the author mentioned Cydonia, he was really
talking about cyanide and-

[Pop! Mike and Tom reappear in the SoL.]

Crow: Servo! Mike! You're back!
Mike: What - I - Crow?!?
Tom: Wooh! You okay, Nelson
Mike: Yeah, I, I guess so! Wow, that Full Disclosure thing was
creepy. I'm kinda glad I can't really remember anything about
it - it felt like my mind was turning into Jell-O. I had an
urge to listen to Beatles albums and watch cheesy anime.
Tom: Yeah, and for some reason, I felt strangely compelled to go spit
things at Jessica Alba.
Crow: Wow, that's scary! Well, it's good to have you two guys back!
Tom: So how's it going with Pearl's party?
Crow: Well, Cameron is taking over the world, but it looks like our
only hope is Dinner and a Monkey.
Mike: Wow, that thing really backfired on her. Let's check it out!

[CF - Pearl is standing there looking smug in her usual Pearl way.
Observer looks a little wasted.]

Pearl: Put your tiny little mind at ease, Nelson. As unlikely as it
sounds, *I* have saved the day!
Observer: [exhaustedly] Y-y-*you* saved the - I almost busted my
brainpan breaking through that blasted HAARP programming and -
Pearl: That's a fair point - so SHUT UP!! [To Mike] Anyway, I don't
think Jimmy C and the Meso-Americans will be giving us any more
trouble. Behold.

[They step aside to reveal that Brain Guy has now managed to turn
Cameron and the Freemasons into Packer fans, complete with flannel and
cheeseheads.]

Cameron: C'mon guys! Let's party!
Pat: Go Packers!
Will & Mark: WOO!
Pearl: Yes, woo. Now, out with you - go on, go out into the world and
fill it full of zany conspiracy theories! Shoo! Shoo!

[Pearl ushers them all out to various cries of "PACKERS!! WOOO!!!"]

Bobo: Awwww! And we were having such a good time.
Pearl: Don't worry, Bobo, you can always join another super-secret
group, like the Elks, or the Mossad, or the, the AFL-CIO or
something. I'm sure they'd be glad to have you.
Bobo: Really, Lawgiver?
Pearl: No. [turns to the camera] Mike, I've come to a decision. No
more James Cameron Conspiracy Theories. Ever. Period. I
promise.

[SoL - Mike & the bots are just staring at Pearl. Their expression
fairly screams "Yeah, right"]

[CF]
Pearl: I know, I know, I've made promises before - but this time, I'm
keeping my word.

[SoL - More staring]

[CF]
Pearl: No, really - look, it's just too threatening to my own world
domination plans. Then again, there *are* other conspiracy
theories on that page *besides* all that Cameron stuff.

[Pearl tilts her head and develops an evil contemplative look on her
face as the camera fades to black.]

--------

"James Cameron, Mars, and 33 Degrees" and "James Cameron and the
Hollywood Matrix" were written by Daniel Perez, and MiSTed by Roland
Warner and Bill Livingston.

"Mystery Science Theater 3000" trademark of and (c) Best Brains, Inc.
All rights reserved. Use of copyrighted and trademarked material is
for entertainment purposes only; no infringement on the original
copyrights or trademarks held by others is intended or should be
inferred.

This MiSTing is a parody, and not meant as an attack on Daniel Perez
personally.

Many very-appreciative thanks to the now-clinically insane Lori Holuta
for trudging through this thing and doing a marvelous job of editing
it!

--------