MiSTed: Have You Ever Really Loved a Fanboy? / Splatter White (MiST on the Ghost Planet)

Jen White6

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Note: As of the writing of this MiST, Mike Nelson and Tom Servo have recorded
an interview for "Space Ghost Coast to Coast", which will hopefully appear in
the 1998 season.

MiSTed: Splatter White and the Seven Dweebs
with Have you Ever Really Loved a Fanboy?
MiSTing by Jen White and Ms. Science

[The set of Space Ghost Coast to Coast in early July, 1998. People are in
their places, preparing for the beginning of the next season. We hear the
crew setting up lights, cameras, and whatnot.]
Ghost: [to Zorak] Who are these guests? "Mike and Tom?" I'm not having
any more nobodies on the show!
Zorak: They're not nobodies.
Ghost: Well *I'VE* never heard of them.

[Moltar's control room]
Moltar: They're on "Mystery Science Theater 3000". It's about-

[Coast to Coast set]
Ghost: Hey! I already interviewed that guy. [low voice] He threatened to
"crawl" me.
Zorak: It's not HIM, it's the other guy.
Ghost: The spider? Or the fireplug?

[Moltar's control room]
Moltar: No! The HUMAN!
[Moltar throws a lever. An image of Mike Nelson and Tom Servo, waiting
against a black background for the interview to begin, appears onscreen.]

[Coast to Coast set. Space Ghost looks at the screen.]
Ghost: Boy, he's changed a lot, hasn't he?
[The image in the monitor suddenly distorts, as if some other signal in
interfering, then is swallowed by static.]
Ghost: Drat! We've lost the signal!

[Moltar's control room. Moltar is jerking the lever up and down, trying to
recover the signal. He flips past various indistinct images. The one clear
image he does see is Lokar, who is sitting in a smoking-room chair, his
fingertips steepled in front of himself.]

[Coast to Coast set]
Ghost: [Aiming his power bands at the screen] What have you done with
Joel?!
Lokar: I would do nothing with him were you to drop him in my *lap*.

[Moltar's control room. Moltar is looking at Mike and Tom on the monitor.]
Mike: Crow should've been here.
[Tom chuckles]

[Coast to Coast set. Space Ghost still has his power bands aimed at Lokar.]
Lokar: It looks as if your *precious* guests shall be forced to wait for
their dose of inanities from you.
Ghost: BRING ROBINSON BACK!
Zorak: And gimme some gumballs!
Lokar: I have a special treat for Zorak. To repay him for all of the
flotsam he has gathered for my so-called pleasure, I have selected a pair of
particularly inimical oeuvres for him to savor.
Zorak: You idiot! We're supposed to be filming the show!
Lokar: Oh, *really,* lover! If last season is a representative sampling
of the results of prerecording this series, performing it live could only
instigate improvement! [Tosses one hand in the air] Enjoy!
[The screen blanks.]
Ghost: [to Zorak] What was he talking about?
Zorak: Er... nuttin'.
[Space Ghost looks back at the screen. Words begin to scroll upwards.]

> Have you Ever Really Loved a Fanboy?

Ghost: [Reading out loud] Have you ever really loved a fanboy?
Zorak: Miss *Nesbitt* has.
Ghost: Miss... NESBITT!!
Zorak: Oh, wait. She didn't love you, that's why she left you, right?
Ghost: How could you? Wah hah hah!!
[Space Ghost wails in a fashion most unfitting to a superhero. Moltar and
Zorak snicker.]

> To the tune of Have you Ever Really Loved a Woman.

Ghost: [singing to some tune NOT the one indicated above] Have you ever
loved a Space Ghost... [speaking] I like that!

> To really love a fanboy
> To understand him - you gotta know he's a creep inside

[Superimposed on an image in Moltar's screen of Commander Andy is a
checklist.]
Moltar: Check.
[Moltar flips a lever. A check appears beside the first item, CREEP.]

> Hear every fanfic - see every drool

Ghost: Euww! That's just plain disgusting!
Zorak: Ever catch yourself when you're takin' a nap, bullet head?

> And clip his wings - when he tries to fly

Zorak: Yeah! With the hedge clippers!

> Then when you find yourself breaking his arms
> Ya know ya really love a fanboy

Moltar: Is this what they mean by "Tough Love?"
Zorak: Kinda makes me homesick.

> When you love a fanboy you tell him he's not really wanted
> When you love a fanboy you tell him that he's a scum

Zorak: With girlfriends like these, who needs enemies?

> Cuz he needs somebody to tell him that cartoons don't last forever

All: WHAT???
Ghost: That's just not true! Not with Ted Turner doing his best to buy up
all the cartoons ever made! We'll be rerun into eternity!

> So tell me have you ever really - really really ever loved a fanboy?

Zorak: Yeah, I love 'em. Love to devour 'em. Tastes just like chicken!

> To really love a fanboy
> Let him hold you - but not where those toon girls are touched

Zorak: Betcha Miss Nesbitt never let YOU touch her, did she, Space Cheese?
Ghost: That's private!
[Zorak and Moltar laugh]

> You've gotta beat him - really tease him
> Til you actually see his blood

Ghost: [squeamishly] Blood... I don't like blood.
Moltar: Sissy.
[Zorak smacks his lips. Er, beak.]

> And when you can see new lust objects in his eyes
> Ya know ya really love a fanboy

Zorak: [singing over the last line] Ya know ya really loathe a fanboy.

> When you love a fanboy you tell him he's not really wanted
> When you love a fanboy you tell him that he's a scum

Ghost: So, do the writers like fanboys or hate them?
Moltar: I'm trying to figure that out.

> Cuz he needs somebody to tell him that cartoons don't last forever

Ghost: Why do they keep saying that??

> So tell me have you ever really - really really ever loved a fanboy?

Zorak: Has anybody? Ever?
Moltar: Probably not.

> When you love a fanboy you tell him he's not really wanted
> When you love a fanboy you tell him that he's a scum
> Cuz he needs somebody to tell him that cartoons don't last forever
> So tell me have you ever really - really really ever loved a fanboy?

Moltar: Is this song over yet?

> You gotta give him some slack - hold his neck tight
> A little stupidness - make sure he treats you right
> He'll be in your hair for you - making jokes at you
> Ya really gotta love your fanboy...

Moltar: That didn't give me a nice warm feeling inside.
Zorak: You're a lava man. You ALWAYS feel warm inside.
Moltar: Not right now, I don't.

> Cast

Ghost: Doesn't this story have a title?
Zorak: Yup. Splatter White and the Seven Dweebs.
Ghost: Then why didn't it say that?
Zorak: [snickers] You're gonna have worse than that to complain about.

> Snow White

Moltar: Fire red.
Zorak: Lime green.
Ghost: Orangey orange.

> Splatter White

Ghost: I did that when I painted my apartment. It was impossible to get
it out of the rug!

> Wicked Queen-Queen Kim

Moltar & Zorak: Hail EVIL!

> Seven Dwarfs-Seven Dweebs
> Dopey-Sassy
> Sleepy-Mystie

Zorak: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! No! It can't be! How did
Lokar find them?!?!

> Sneezy-Nobody
> Grumpy-Nobody

Ghost: Nobody has quite a large part in this story. He must be a
multi-talented actor, much like my own self.

> Bashful-Lavender

Ghost: Isn't bashful more of a pinkish red color?

> Happy-Mirage
> Doc-Lar

Moltar: I wish I didn't have to be here.
Zorak: No schtick.

> King-Darkwing
> Annoying Guy-Geary

Moltar: I'll buy that for a dollar.
Ghost: You haven't even seen him yet.
Zorak: You haven't read the other fanfics he's been in. Trust me, he's
ANNOYING.

> First Queen-Morgana

Ghost: Wait, she's not the first queen. Queen Kim was listed first.
Zorak & Moltar: HAIL EVIL!

> Queen's new husband-Moze
> Narrorator-Zebbie

Zorak: Shh, quiet. Let her narrorate the storrory.

> Sassy: Now Zebbie, read this.
>
> Sassy hands Zebbie paper.

Ghost: What kind of paper? Newspaper? Wrapping paper?
Zorak: Toilet paper. You'll see why.

> Zebbie: Ok.
>
> Zebbie starts reading to herself.
>
> Sassy: ALOUD YOU MORRON!

Zorak: Yeah! Narrorate the storrory, you morroron!

> Zebbie: Oh,ok.

Moltar: Rats.

> Splatter White and the Seven Dweebs
> By Sassy Skunk

Moltar: Is anyone gonna do a "skunks stink" joke?
Zorak: Nah. Too easy.

> A couple of years ago there was this Queen named Queen Morgana. She had a
> husband named King Darkwing. One day she wished for a daughter.

Zorak: Someone needs to explain the birds and the bees to Morgana.

> "I wish I had a daughter. She would have frizzy black hair, big back eyes,
> and always ware black spandex with a ballerina skirt."

Ghost: What? Parents actually WANT their children to grow up like that?
What is the world coming to?!

> Morgana:WHAT?! I WOULD NEVER WANT MY DAUGHTER TO WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!

Ghost: Whew.
Zorak: Wait a minute. If that's Morgana speaking up there, then who made
the wish?

> Darkwing: But you don't have a daughter.
>
> Morgana: But you do...
>
> Darkwing: ...what do you mean...?

Ghost: You know, that little girl you adopted? Remember her?

> Morgana: Someday she may be mine too. Understand now?

Zorak: Give ya five bucks for the kid!
Moltar: Sold!
[Moltar throws his lever. We hear a "ka-ching" cash register sound.]

> Darkwing: ACK! I WOULD NEVER MARRY YOU!!
>
> Morgana becomes a fire.

Moltar: [sigh] A girl after my own heart.
Zorak: A real hot mama.

> Darkwing: ...no offence...
>
> Morgana: ooooooohhhhh... I HATE YOU!!!!
>
> Morgana starts zapping Darkwing.

Ghost: Why, I oughtta- [raises his power bands to blast the screen]
Moltar: Hey, hey, whoa! It's just a story. You can't do anything about
it.
[Space Ghost grudgingly lowers his arms.]

> Sassy: This is getting ugly. Zebbie.

Zorak: GETTING? [snickers]

> Zebbie: K. So one day they finally had a daughter. They named her Splatter
> White.

Ghost: Wait a minute. Darkwing said he would never marry her. Yet they
have a daughter. What kind of example are they setting for their subjects?!

> Splatter: AAAARRRRGGGGGG!!!!! WHY ME?!
>
> Geary: Becouse that means later we get to kiss! Right Sassy?

Ghost: Let me guess. Geary is the fanboy in the previous song.
Zorak: Bing! Got it in one! Tell hot dog head what he won, Moltar!
Moltar: Um... I got some leftover refried beans around here somewhere.
[walks off camera]
Ghost: Allrighty!

> Sassy: Ummm...(chuckle chuckle) Right ,Geary. Whatever you say...
>
> Zebbie: One day Queen Morgana ran off with some ugly, big nosed idiot,
> named Moze.

Zorak: And not the ugly, big beaked idiot named Drake.

> Morgana & Moze: WHAT?!?!?! WHY ME?!?!
>
> Morgana: I THOUGHT I WAS MARRIED TO DARK DEAREST!!

Zorak: Think again! [snickers] You weren't reading his lines very
carefully, were you?

> Moze: But I don't wanna...(wimper)
>
> Sassy: Well, Morgana. Would you rather die?

Zorak: Than read the rest of this story?

> Morgana: YES!

Moltar: Me too!

> Sassy: TOO BAD!!!!!

Zorak: Crud.

> Zebbie: So since his wife had left him King Darkwing felt his beloved
> daughter...

Ghost: What?! Ew!
Moltar: Uh, Space Ghost, I think you're reading that out of context.
Ghost: Well, they shouldn't *print* it out of context!

> Darkwing: MY...MY... BELOVED DAUGHTER?!
>
> Splatter: Sure pop...yeah...whatever...

Ghost: I get the feeling their hearts just aren't in this.
Zorak: We've finally found people who hate where they are more than we do.

> Zebbie: As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted...
>
> Darkwing: Before I was so rudely interrupted bla,bla,bla gggrrrrr...

Ghost: And we've found cast members who are as rude as CERTAIN people I
won't mention.

> Zebbie: King Darkwing felt his beloved daughter needed a mother's touch.
> One day he met a beautiful woman named eh, hem, Kim. He figured hey, she's
> nice, she's beautiful, she's single, and my beloved daughter needs a
> mother. Why not? And they were married at once.

Ghost: Ah, he found Miss Right at last, and true love triumphed over all.
What a nice story.
Moltar: Yeah, right.
[Zorak snickers]

> Intermission

Zorak: I'll just go get some popcorn. See ya later!
Ghost: Oh no, Mr. Green. You're not escaping again. The season hasn't
even begun yet.

> Mozekateers run in.
>
> Wendy: THERE HE IS GIRLS!!!
>
> Wendy points at Moze.
>
> Mozekateers: GET HIM!!!!!
>
> Mozekateers start beating up on Moze.

Ghost: These aren't the Mozeketeers I remember. They were nice and
friendly, and wore beanies with little mouse ears-
Moltar: [urgent stage whisper] Ixnay, ostghay! Ya want the network execs
to hear you talking about The Mouse?!

> Mozekateers: HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY WITHANYWON OTHER THAN US!!!!

Zorak: And how dare you steal our spell checker!

> Moze: I didn't want to! It's her fault!
>
> Moze points at Sassy.
>
> Mozekateers: DIE SKUNK!!!!!
>
> Sassy:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Mozekateers beat up Sassy.

Zorak: Kill the skunk! Kill the skunk!
[Space Ghost blasts Zorak]
Ghost: What a thing to say!
Zorak: [coughs] Do you even remember who WROTE this story?!
[Space Ghost thinks. Moltar sighs noisily and throws the switch, flashing
"Splatter White and the Seven Dweebs By Sassy Skunk" on the screen]
Ghost: Oh. Uhh... carry on then.

> Mystie walks over.
>
> Mystie: My poor little linguini.
>
> Sassy:eep...(wimper)...
>
> Zebbie: Comercial Break!

[Moltar flips a lever. We see Joy Mangano in ecstacy over the Rolykit, or
should I call it 'roly-poly'.]
Moltar: Uuuugh.

> Two girls walking around in mall.
>
> Girl 1#: Hey Britteny, did you like see the new movie called like
> "Shoeless"?

Ghost: In Seattle?

> Girl 2#: Like no. Is it good?
>
> Girl 1#: Like it's fab. U like wanna see it?
>
> Girl 2#: Like let's like go like see like it!

Zorak: Like I like know like they'll like like like it.

> Some Voice: Shoeless. It 's a must see for twitty little snobs!
>
> Lavender&Mystie: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WE SAW THAT!!!!!OOOOO!!!!!!

Moltar: This is just too easy.
Zorak: They take all the fun out of it, don't they?

> Auntie Mirage runs in.
>
> Auntie Mirage: (phew!)

Zorak: Did she smell the skunk, or this story?
Moltar: I thought you weren't going to do any skunk jokes.
Zorak: So I lied.

> I made it!
>
> Sassy: BUT YOU WERE ALMOST LATE!!!!
>
> BOOM

Ghost: There ya go!

> Sassy smashed Auntie Mirage with a mallet.

Zorak: Hit 'er when she's up, hit 'er when she's down. Hit 'er in the
head, hit 'er all around!

> Auntie Mirage: mmmrrrooowww!!!!!! Hiss!
>
> Sassy: ggggrrrrrr...eep!

Zorak: Mmm, crottled greeps.

> Sassy & Auntie Mirage launch themseves at eachother.
>
> Zebbie: O.K. O.K....Brake it up.
>
> Sassy & Auntie Mirage:WHY SHOULD WE?! THIS IS FUN!!!!!!!!!

Zorak: [sarcastically] Oh, yeah. *I'm* having the time of my life.

> Zebbie: Becouse it's time for act two!(eh hem) So King Darkwing had married
> the woman named Kim...

Zorak & Moltar: HAIL EVIL!

> Darkwing: I QUIT! FIRST IT'S MORGANA AND NOW KIM?! I QUIT! I QUIT!

Zorak: Uh-uh, poultry boy. You gotta finish this story off if we do.

> Sassy: Darkwing I don't wanna do this... but your just being to picky about
> your part!

Zorak: What's there to be picky about? ALL the parts in this story suck!

> Sassy puts Darkwing in room with Little Lost Bunnies musicvidios playing.
>
> T.V. : Weeeee'wwwwweee wappin wil bunnies and we are so cute that everwy
> body wans pwess button says mute!

Zorak: AAAAIIIIIEEEEE!

> Darkwing:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Moltar: AAAAAAAARGH!
Ghost: AAAAAAHHHHH!

> Sassy: Oh, do you want me to turn it off? Hhhhhuuuuuhh?

Zorak and Moltar: *YES!*

> Darkwing: YYYYYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! OH PLEASE,OH PLEASE,OH
> PLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Sassy: Apologize.

Moltar: You first. YOU wrote this junk!

> Darkwing:I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SOOOORRRRYYYY!!!!!!!

Ghost: [muttering] He sure is. "I am the terror that flaps in the
night"? What kinda line is that?

> Sassy: I can't hear you.
>
> Darkwing: TURN IT OFF!!!!
>
> Sassy: Oh fine.
>
> Zebbie: HEY! SHUT UP!!!!! I'VE BEEN INTERUPTED FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!I
> QUIT!!!!!!!!

Zorak: And she stops narrorating this horrorible storrory! The end!

> ALL: WE QUIT TOO!!!!!

Moltar: ME TOO!
Zorak: ME THREE!
Ghost: [raising his power bands threateningly] All right you two, SETTLE
DOWN!

> Sassy: ...uummmmmm...if you stay and finish the story I'll let all of you
> annoy Lavender for all eternity!

Zorak: Hey! That's a compromise I can live with.

> All: WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! WE UNQUIT WE UNQUIT!!!!!!
>
> Lavender: Why me? Why always me?!
>
> All: Becouse your
> stupid!!!!!!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moltar & Zorak: YES!!

> Lavender: (whine) WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA!!!

Zorak: Shaddap or I'll give ya something ta cry about!

> Moze: Oh, don't cry my little kitty. It's allright. Mozey will take good
> care of you.
>
> Lavender: AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!! GO AWAY!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!

Zorak: I hate you too!
Ghost: Who do you hate NOW?
Zorak: *Everyone* in this stupid story!

> Zebbie: Anyway,King Darkwing...
>
> Lavender: Should of married me!
>
> Sassy: I AM CORNHOLLIO!!!! YOU MUST FACE THE RATH OF MY BUNGHOLE...IF YOU
> DON'T SHUT THE #!%*^&$@ UP!!!!!!

Ghost: [pointing power band at the screen] *You* settle down too!

> Geary: I'm related to Cornhollio.

Zorak: Meaning, you're an-
[Space Ghost whips around and blasts Zorak]
Zorak: [coughs] I was gonna say *idiot*.
Ghost: Oops, sorry.

> All: Amen.
>
> Sassy: MY BROTHERS & SISTERS,& OTHER WEIRD PEOPLE! MAY WE WORSHIP THE
> ALLMIGHTY GOD!!!!!

Zorak & Moltar: KLUG-MAN! KLUG-MAN! KLUG-MAN!

> All get down on knees

Zorak: [singing] Please, baby, please-

> All: LITTLE GREEN DOT! LITTLE GREEN DOT!
>
> Sassy: Alright, you are worthy.

Moltar: Of *what*?

> Darkwing: Uuuuuummmmmm...What did we just do?.....
>
> Lavender: I...really don't know!

Ghost: Don't look at me. I can't help ya.

> Zebbie: King Darkwing did not know this but Kim was a nasty old hag. She
> was nasty and cruel. She made Splatter White act like her mindless slave...

Ghost: All right. Now HOLD ON just a minute. At the beginning Queen Kim-
Moltar & Zorak: HAIL EVIL!
Ghost: SETTLE DOWN! She was beautiful and nice. Now she's a nasty, cruel
hag? Make up your mind!
Zorak: Sassy probably just can't stand to say anything decent about
ANYBODY. [snickers]

> Mirage: But she is mindless...(snicker)...

Moltar: Who is, again?
Zorak: With this story, does it matter?
Moltar: Nah. I guess not.

> Geary: HOW DARE YOU CALL MY LOVE MINDLESS...EVEN THOUGH SHE IS!!!!!!
>
> Mirage: Mmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrroooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!
> Hhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiisssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zorak: She needs her sandbox.

> Geary: Is that a threat?
>
> Mirage: No duh!
>
> Geary: Oh...En gourd!

Zorak: I'll squash you!
Moltar: I'll calabash your head in!

> Lar: Oh my goodness I'm really scared now!!

Moltar: Quick! Before anybody sees you, get out of the story!

> All: WHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Moltar: Whoops, too late.

> Mistie: You know Lar, Sassy used to have a crush on you.
>
> Lar: I know.

Zorak: [Lar] But then I got a court order.

> Sassy (blush)
>
> Lavender: Quit trying to act cute! It's disguesting!

Ghost: Yeah! You'll scare the guests away! [laughs] Did you see my play
on words? She typed disGUESTing! D'ya get it?

> Sassy: No. I'm sure Geary thinks I'm cute!
>
> Lavender: You don't still like him do you?
>
> Sassy: Yeah, but I know he's Mistie's.

Ghost: Does Mystie know about this?

> Geary: Oh lordy.
>
> All: WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Moltar: Is this supposed to be *funny*?
Zorak: [shrugging] Eh, I dunno.

> Zebbie: So finaly Splatter gets fed up with it and gets a bomb and blows
> everyone up.
>
> BOOM!!!!!!

Zorak: But, unfortunately, everyone regenerates. [sighs]

> All: ...ouch...

Ghost: This "all" has a lot of lines, doesn't it?

> Zebbie: So since her father had now been killed...by her... she went to an
> orfinage. 2 days later she was adoupded by the seven dweebs.

Moltar: Who didn't have a spell checker either.

> 7 Dweebs: ARG! NOT HER!
>
> Geary: When do I get to kiss her?
>
> Sassy: I never said you could.
>
> Geary: PPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zorak: Someone unstick his caps lock before we all go deaf!

> Sassy: Oh fine. Later.
>
> Zebbie: So Splatter White lived with the Seven Dweebs for the rest of her
> life. The En...
>
> Sassy: Let Geary kiss her.

Zorak: Geary can kiss my-
Ghost: ZORAK! [raises his power bands threateningly]
Zorak: ...pincer.

> Splatter: NO WAY!!!!!!
>
> Geary: YES WAY!!!!!!

Moltar: [Garth] No WAY!
Zorak: [Wayne] YES way!

> Splatter: Oh, fine.you crappylittle mama's boy...you $ # & * ! @ % ... i
> hate you... ggggggrrrrrrrr...
>
> Geary: WWWWWWWEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>
> !KISS!

All: Ewww.
Ghost: Was he supposed to kiss her *there*?

> Splatter: AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!! I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D ACTUALLY DO
> IT!!!!!!!!
>
> Lavender: So the story is over now...?
>
> Sassy: YUP!!!!!!!!!!!! ^ ^

[all cheer joyously]

> (*) (*)

Ghost: Hey, it's Zorak's eyes!

> @ ________ Sassy

Moltar: This spam blocking is getting out of hand.

Ghost: Wish U were here. Ha ha!

> The End
>
> By: Sassy Skunk

Zorak: And that's the only part of Sassy's writing that I'll ever look
forward to reading.

[The words scroll off the screen. After a flicker of static, Lokar
reappears.]
Lokar: Wasn't that marvelously imbecilic? A perfect example of the muck
excreted by the uneducated masses, its distribution facilitated by the
*blessed* Internet.
Zorak: Eh. I've seen worse.
Lokar: [startled] WHEN?!
Zorak: Ever read "The Mobius Chronicles"?
Lokar: No. And I never shall.
Zorak: [muttering] Don't count on it.
Ghost: [threateningly] Yes... don't count on it, Lokar.

[Moltar's control room]
Moltar: Uh, guys, remember that I had nothing to do with this whole thing.

[Coast to Coast set]
Lokar: [to Zorak] Never fear, mein liebchen, I will search out something
more fitting for the destruction of your mind.
Ghost: Yeah, fine. Are you done?!
Lokar: [after a pause] Yes.
Ghost: Then go raze a wheat field or something.
[Space Ghost blasts the screen with his power bands.]

[Moltar's control room. Lokar is on screen, eyes closed, one hand on his
forehead]
Lokar: I despise ethnic humor.
[Moltar flips a lever]

[Coast to Coast set. Mike and Tom appear on the screen.]
Ghost: So... what is it you guys do again?

/ |
| /
|/|
/ |
___________|/|____________
| ______________________ |\
| |J#~#-####*###-##*###+#| | |
| |##*#.##-#.##-#.##~##*#| | |
| |##+###+##~##+###+#*###| | |
| |##-#.##+##.-###-####-#| | |
| |#-###-###+#W######-## | | |
| |##~#*###-*###*#+#.####| | |
| |###~#+#~.##-######~###| | |
| |##-#*###-#*~##-#~#.##%| | |
| |##+##*#+##+#-##.###+##| | |
| |#~##*#####-###~*####*6| | |
| ________________________ |/

This MiSTing is copyright (c) by the authors, JenW...@aol.com and
MsSc...@hotmail.com. "Have you Ever Really Loved a Fanboy?" is copyright (c)
by "Mystie", and "Splatter White and the Seven Dweebs" is copyright (c) by
"Sassy Skunk". Darkwing Duck, Morgana McCawber, Splatterphoenix, Mirage, and
Mozenrath are all copyright (c) Disney. Moltar, Zorak, Tansit, Lokar, and
Space Ghost are copyright (c) Hanna-Barbera. Sassy Skunk, Mystie, Lavender
Feline, Geary, Zebbie, Lar, Kim, and The Moze-Keteers are all copyright (c)
themselves, and may have been used against their will. Mike Nelson (the
character, not the actor) Tom Servo, and Crow T. Robot are copyright (c) Best
Brains, Inc. This MiSTing was done in the name of fun, and no malice is
intended to anyone.

> Sassy: I AM CORNHOLLIO!!!! YOU MUST FACE THE RATH OF MY BUNGHOLE...IF YOU
> DON'T SHUT THE #!%*^&$@ UP!!!!!!

so sez Jen "Call me MiSTer!" White.