[MiSTed] Dark Knuckles

hac...@polarcom.com

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98

[Opening credits and theme song]

[Bridge of the SoL. Mike and Tom are moving things around, and Gypsy is
sweeping by holding the broom in her mouth. Crow is nowhere to be seen.]

Mike: Oh, hi everybody! Since it's spring, we decided...
Tom: "We"? Yeah right.
Mike: *AS* I was saying, we decided to clean up the satellite a bit, and
so far it's been going pretty well.

[Crow walks onscreen, caked in dirt and grime.]

Crow: *cough* All done, Mike.
Mike: My God, what happened to you?
Crow: Like you told me. *cough* I cleaned my room.

[Crow shakes himself, throwing dirt everywhere. Gypsy turns and hits him
with the broom.]

Crow: OW!
Gypsy [dropping the broom]: Why you little... It'll take hours to clean
this up!
Crow: Well, don't let me stop you...

[Gypsy eats him. Tom begins laughing like a goon.]

Mike: Gypsy! Put him down!
Gypsy: Alright, but he's cleaning this up. [Spits out Crow.]
Crow: How am I supposed to sweep, I can't hold that broom?
Gypsy: Oh, yeah?

[Gypsy drags Crow offscreen. Banging, shattering, and screams of agony.]

Mike [looking offscreen]: Oooo that's gotta hurt. Umm... this could
take awhile, everybody.

[Commercial sign. Open on grainy image. Two odd looking women are beating
each other to a bloody pulp, while Torgo, dressed in the Master's robes,
looks on. The fight ends and the winner stands and walks over to Torgo.
Torgo grins and holds up a tube of breath mints. Manos: The Freshmaker!]

[SoL. Mike and Tom are vacuuming, and Crow is walking around with the
broom shoved through his lacrosse mask, sweeping by shaking his head.
Soon the remaining dirt is gone.]

Mike [slumping into his seat]: Man... that was tough.
Crow: I still think you should have done something, Mike.
Mike: I don't know, Crow, you did kind of deserve it.
Crow: But Miiiike...

[Mads' sign.]

Tom: Can it, guys, Norman Bates and Mother are calling. [hits the button
with his head]

[Deep 13]

Dr. F: Norman Bates, huh? You really think I'm that mad?

[SoL]

Tom [drily]: Oh, absolutely.

[Deep 13]

Dr. F [misty eyed]: I'm... I'm touched...
Pearl: Cut the chitchat. Today we have a particularly putrid piece of...
um... Clay, give me a word starting with P.
Dr. F: Um... I don't know.
Pearl: Uh... Anyway, it's a Sonic the Hedgehog fanfic by Lane Kramer, who
should have his computer taken away. It's that bad. Send them the
crap, Clay.
Dr. F: Yes, mother. [pushes the button]

[Divers alarums and excursions]
Crow [wearily]: Oh, look guys, movie sign.
Mike [stretching]: *Yawn* Here we go again.
[All wander offscreen]

[Dog Bone, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, o]

[Mike enters the theatre, carrying Tom. Crow follows, and they take their
usual seats.]

> Dark Knuckles
>

> Sally and Sonic looked out to the stars that shown brightly on the
>freedom fighter enclave of Knothole. It had been an enduring day

Tom: An enduring day?
Mike: The hackles on the back of my neck just stood up.

>for the freedom fighters.
>First the sudden red energy field that had appeared

Tom: Wha?
Mike: I have a feeling there's some backstory Lane's not telling us.

>and then the sudden appearance of a human in their village.

Crow: Uh oh. Self-insertion time.

>The human was currently in their stockade.

Crow: Maybe not.
Tom: Actually it still could be. Remember how Aksland's alter-ego was
initially treated in "Altered Destiny?"
Crow: I'd almost forgotten until you reminded me. Thanks a lot, gumball
head.
Tom: Gumball head?! Why you...
[Crow & Tom scuffle]
Mike: Do you two want a timeout?
Tom/Crow: Sorry.

>Sonic's first thought was that

Crow: ...they should roast the human on a spit and have a luau.
Mike: Feeling a bit dark today, Crow?

>he was some how a spy for

Tom: K.A.O.S.

>Robotnick, but Sally stated that it seemed unlikely since the human had
>seemed just as confused about what was going on as they had been.

Tom: Yeah, I know the feeling.

>Sonic then said," Sal' what a weird day it has been." Sally turned her
>head

Crow: ...all the way around, her eyes glowing an unearthly green.

>and then responded," It sure has."

Crow: Why are they speaking in such a stilted manner?
Tom: I do not know.

>Sonic asked," Any idea on what the at weird red light was. I mean its
>the weirdest thing I have ever seen. What could have caused that rift
>or whatever it was?

Tom: It was a Shifter. He was trying to go to Wormwood, but opened a
portal to Mobius instead.

>Sally responded," I just do not know. Nicole is currently trying to
>figure out what was the rift specifically and what could have caused
>it."
>Sonic stated," I've got a simple answer and its called Robutnick. Plain
>and simple."

Tom: Quite simply, that simple solution is so simple it is simply
ridiculous. Why, this is no simple problem, how could the solution
be so simple?

>Sally looking very tired responded," Its possible that Robotnick is
>responsible and if he is we are in real trouble. Its just this dosen't
>seem like Robotnick could do such a thing. I just don't think he is
>responsible."
>"Please give a logical reason why Robotnick is not behind this rift."

Mike: Because one villain can't possibly be behind every little thing
that goes on everywhere, all the time?

>"Alright smarty hog heres one; if Robotnick were responsible he eould
>sent a swatbot army out to destroy Knothole with whatever allows him to
>do so."

Tom: My God, the voice of reason speaks!

>"Good point"
>"The only one who may know something is the human who appeared after the
>rift exploded."

Tom: He's the only one who knows anything, eh? Yep, this is a self-
insertion fic, all right.

>Sonic then said," Then I better get over to the stockade and start to
>question our friend."
>" Wait! Antoine is already doing so."

Mike [Antoine]: Alright, you Eengleesh peeg-dog, what ees ze airspeed
velocity of ze unladen swallow?

>Sonic responded with a wry look on his face," I know, but somebody has
>to save Antoine before he reveals all our secrets to the human." Sonic
>then leaned over kissed Sally on the cheek and then zoomed of to the
>stockade.

Tom/Crow [racing car sounds]

>***

Mike: Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are...

>"Snively what is your report on that power fluctuation that was
>detected earlier?" Dr. Robotnick yelled.

Tom [condescendingly]: No, Lane, a ? means a question. Yelling is !.
Mike: How did you do that?
Tom: It's a bot thing.

>"I have been unable to determine the exact location of the

Crow: ...outhouse.

>power surge?"

All: SUUURRRRGGGE!

>Snively spoke weakly. "Well what about a source for the energy?"

Tom [Snively]: Energizers.
Mike: They keep going and going and going and going and going...

>"Scanners have detected that the energy seems to have originated from
>somewhere near the Floating Island."
>"Very interesting. Continue to monitor for any other disturbances.
>With that power source I can finally destroy the hedgehog." Robotnick
>chuckled.

Tom: And if that doesn't work, I'll kill him with a forklift!

>***

Tom: I hate that game, I can never get the hang of it.
Mike: What game?
Tom: Centipede.
Mike/Crow [groan]

>"Alright, how did you get here and what was your mission?" Sonic
>demanded.

Tom [Shredder]: My name is Michaelangelo. My mission is to serve the cool
forces of good, to obey my totally hip master, Splinter, and,
whenever possible, to consume mondo portions of pizza!
Mike: Tom Servo, if you ever make another Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
reference I will turn you into a Tamagotchi.

>"Hey! I don't know what you are talking about. All I know is that I was
>walking home and the next thing I know I am standing in a

Crow [Ace Ventura]: ...biiiig pile of guano.

>village with a bunch of talking animals." the human replied.
>"You mean you don't know where you are."

Mike: And Sherlock Sonic does it again!

>"Correct!"

Tom: Affirmative.
Mike: Right.
Tom: Uh-huh.
Mike: You bet.
Tom: You got it.
Mike: You are correct, sir!
Crow: I do not know you two.

>"Well you are on the planet Mobius. Specifically you are at Knothole
>village."
>"That's nice. Well now can you please send me home."

Tom [Sonic]: Sorry, kid, the next bus doesn't come until 5:15.
Mike [Sonic]: Just click your heels together three times, and say,
"there's no place like home."
Crow: There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no
place like home.
Mike: Crow, what are you doing?
Crow: Trying to wake up from this nightmare.

>"We didn't bring you here. I was hoping you would beable

Tom: Beable beable beable.
Crow: Doidy doidy doidy.
Mike: Remember, You're Allowed.

>to tell me how you got here."
>"No luck on that one. Well I guess I'm stuck here for now. My name is

Tom [Shredder]: Michaelangelo. My mission is to...
Mike: STOP IT, SERVO.
Tom: heh heh heh

>Jake."
>"The name is Sonic.

Tom [singing]: They call me Sonic, cause I'm faster than sound, I keep on
jumping around...
Crow: Fanboy.
Tom: Bite me.

>As soon as Sally comes I think we can let you out of here. Where are
>you from anyway?"

Crow [evilly]: The darkest regions of HELL!

>"I come from earth. Know where that is?"

Tom [Sonic]: Somewhere over the rainbow.

>"Not exactly where, but I have heard of the planet before. We
>encountered a human from Earth before. Here comes Sally."

Crow [Butthead]: Huh huh huh, he said "unrelated sentences"

>"I see you must be finished with the interrogation. It seems your
>buddies already."

Tom: Your buddies already what?

>Sally stmated Mockingly.

Crow: Huh? stmated?
Tom: Okay, this one's got me.

>"I've found him to be an O.K. guy. He's from Earth and friendly as far
>as I can tell. Allow me to introduce Princess Sally Acorn of the House
>of Acron, rightful ruler of Mobius."

Mike [Sally]: Princess Sally? Funny, that's my name too!
Tom: Princess Sally's from Ohio? I thought she was from Knothole.

>"The pleasure is all mine your highness. The name is Jake and what do
>you mean rightful ruler." Jake asked puzzled.

Mike: That's asked?

>"A dictator named Dr. Robotnick overthrew my father and conquered
>Mobius." Sally stated.

Crow: In fact, he threw him over... ah, to hell with it.

>"Well from what I see how come there are not more of you from the
>population standing up tp this Robotnick." Jake questioned.

Tom: "standing up tp this Robotnick." Uh...
Mike: That's the freedom fighters' secret plan. Sonic and Bunny, because
they're the fastest of all the freedom fighters, are going to go to
Robotropolis and TP the entire city.
Tom: Mike, that wasn't funny.
Mike: Bite me.

>"He roboticizer is the reason. He used this device to turn most Mobians
>into

Tom [Latin accent]: ...loyal supporters of the revolution. VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

>robots that obey his commands. We have developed a deroboticzer, but it
>is still experimental."

Crow [Sonic]: And we can't test it, because our supply of plot
contrivance fuel is low.

>Sonic said with a gloom look.
>"I'm sorry. I would like to help you if I could since apparently
>neither of us know how I got here and how I will get back."

Tom: But since I can't help I'm just gonna ramble on and on until you
finally decide I'm not worth listening to and leave me alone.

>"I'm still concerned about that red abberation that brought you here. We
>must determined what caused it." Sally spoke in a serious tone.

Mike: It's a plot hole. They're caused by poor writing.

>Just then Bunny Rabbot came in. "Sally girl sorry to interrupt, but
>Knuckles has just arrived and has something urgent he must discuss."
>Bunny spoke.
>"Alright lets go. Jake would mind coming along." Sonic asked.

Tom: How do you know he would mind? You didn't even ask.

>"I'll follow. I'm right behind you." With that said the three freedom
>fighters exited and Jake followed with a terrible

Crow: ...gas pain.

>grin on his face. Everything was happening as planned.

Tom: Plot point! Plot point!
Crow [making siren sound]: Woop! Woop! Woop!

>***

Tom: Three stars?
Crow: If it's out of 200, then yes.

>The freedom fighters assembled with Knuckles at the center of

Crow: ...a black hole, where they were all crushed into a thin layer of
atoms. The end.

>Knothole. They all were very

Tom: ...suicidal, like us.

>concerned and wondered what the mysterious echidna had to say.

Tom [Knuckles]: Just dial 10-321.

>Knuckles looked impassive as Sonic and Sally were joined by Bunny
>Rabbot,

Mike [Bunny]: Dearly beloved, we are heah t' join this heah funny-lookin'
hedgehog and this heah squirrel in holy matrimony.
Crow: Dear God, Mike, that's disturbing.

>Tails the fox, and Antoine. Once all were
>assembled Sally spoke," Were all hear Knuckles what is it you need?"

Crow [Chef]: I need sweet lovin'.

>Knuckles responded," I wish to inform you that on the Floating Island I
>have discovered a power source that is a danger to all of Mobius."
>"Well what is it?" asked Sonic.

Crow [Sonic]: Taco Bell. Man, I ate some of that, and I had the
nastiest...
Tom: Crow...
Mike: Hey, Tom, that's my line!
Tom: I was saving you the trouble. Jeez, try to help somebody...

>"In ancient echidna lore it was said that other than the Green Chaos
>emeralds there was a legend of an evil emrald, the Red Chaos Emerald.

Tom: If it's red, shouldn't it be a Chaos Ruby or something?
Mike: Don't question it, that way lies madness.

>The power of this emerald was said to be strong enough to conquer
>Mobius.

Tom [Church Lady]: How conveeeeenient.
Crow: Too bad it's not enough to destroy Mobius.

>Until recently it was only a myth until I and a friend discovered the
>emerald in the Cave of Ruin. We need some help in deciding what to do
>with it and I thought you might be able to help."

Crow [Lt. Hicks]: Hey, uh, why don't we just, uh, nuke the whole cave?

>Sally took a few moments to take in what she had been told. She knew
>Knuckles gaurded the last Chaos Emerald and felt shiver up her fur at
>the thought of such a power. "If Robotnick learns of it you can bet
>he'll try to get it.

Tom: Of course he will, cause he's THE ONLY ENEMY THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS
EVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH!!!
Mike: Calm down, honey, it's almost over.
Tom [twitching]: Really?
Mike: No.
Tom: ARGH!

>We must make sure he does not. If we can lets go and see this emerald."
>Sally spoke.
>Sonic than shout," Hey Sal I had an idea. What if the emerald were
>responsible for bringing our guess here."

Mike: I call no spelling flames here. That should be "guest." End of
story.
Tom: Actually, "guess" works too. I mean, it's not as if we know
anything about the human.
Crow: You're reaching, Servo.
Tom: Shut up.

>Knuckles inquired," What guess would that be?"

Crow: Again with the guess?
Tom: At least Lane's consistent. Imagine if Ratliff wrote this, it'd be
spelled "guest", "geust", "guess", and "guast".
Crow: And if it were Oscar, it'd be "gauss" or "goats" or even "gatso."
Mike: Are you two done dropping names? Can we please get on with the
fanfic?

>With that Jake came out

Crow: ...of the closet.

>into the open and saw Knuckles. "I believe he would referring to me.
>The name is Jake." Jake then reached out and shook the echidna's gloved
>hand.

Tom: Unfortunately, the sharp ridges on Knuckles' gloves slashed Jake's
wrists, killing him.
Crow [Darth Vader]: You have learned well, my son.

>"It is a pleasure to meet you as well." Knuckles stated humbly.
>"If the emerald is responsible for Jake being here he should accompany
>us to the floating island." Sonic stated.

Tom: Oh, of course. Let's take a person we know exactly NOTHING about to
see an evil device of unimaginable power. Right.

>"I agree; Bunny, Antoine you remain here at Knothole we need to keep
>everyone up and ready for the raid on Robotnicks sixth power generator."

Crow: Huh? What raid?
Mike: More of that missing backstory.

>"You can count on us Sally. Keep in touch." Bunny stated.
>"Lets get moving. I can't stand waiting around any longer." Sonic
>blurted out.
>The freedom fighters prepared for the trip to the Floating Island.

Mike [Sally]: Now, Tails, honey, don't forget to pack extra underwear.
Tom [Tails]: Awww, mom...

>As they were leaving Bunny couln't help but notice

Crow: ...Sonic's firm behind. She licked her lips in anticipation of the
inevitable...
Mike [shudder]

>that she thought she saw Knuckles's eyes glow red for just a second.

Tom: Linda Blair *IS* Knuckles the Echidna!

>***

Crow: Hey, if you tilt your head a little this looks like three Poyozo
line dancing.
Mike: Remind me to check your systems for viruses when this is done.

>The freedom fighters were very careful as they entered the Cave of Ruin.
>The freedom fighters finally entered into the main chamber of the cave
>and spotted the crimson glow of the

Mike [cheery]: ...roaring hearth fire.
Tom [singing]: Come read us a story Old Bear, we'll all gather round,
dear Old Bear...
Crow: That was... cute. [begins spitting and gagging]

>Red Chaos Emerald filled the chamber. All were on guard as Tails
>noticed s shadow move and yelled,"Hey I saw something move."

Mike: That's yelling?

>Within a heartbeat Sonic was moving towards the area were Tails pointed
>to and caught up with the moving shadow.
>"Well who do we have here?" Sonic stated as he held up a small looking
>ant.

Tom: I guess the ants in "Them" were big looking ants.

>"Put him down Sonic. That's the friend I mentioned earlier. Allow me
>to introduce Archimedes." Knuckles commented.
>"So these are the friends who are going to help us. I'm not impressed."
>Archimedes spoke.

Crow: He dissed Sonic and Co.?
Tom [British accent]: Sacrilege! Let's build a bridge out of him!

>The freedom fighters crowded around Archimedes and did not notice Jake
>moving toward the Red Chaos Emerald.

Tom: Uh huh. Leave it unguarded. Brilliant.

>"We came because we experienced a sort of red rift in our reality at
>Knothole and believe the emerald is responsible." Sally exclaimed

Tom: Thank you Princess Exposition.

>"That is impossible. According to my people's history the emerald on
>works if it touched." Archimedes shouted as fear overcame him.

Mike: That's shouting?
Tom: Apparently.

>"We had a person come through the rift and hoped the emerald could send
>him home. He's right... Where is Jake?"

Tom: The intense action caused him to fall asleep.

>The group turned to see Knuckles holding the Red Chaos Emerald and
>handing it to Jake.
>"Stop them for all of Mobius." Archimedes cried.

Mike: That's "cried?"
Crow: I'd say Lane needs to learn the meaning of the word "emoting."

>Even before the words were fully out Sonic sped towards the two. He was
>to late.

Tom: WHAT? Sonic the Hedgehog, known as the fastest critter alive was too
slow to stop them?
Joel: I guess he hasn't been eating his chili dogs.

>Jake gripped the Red Chaos Emerald and a blinding red light stopped
>Sonic in his tracks.

All [laugh]
Tom: The Chaos Emeralds: All-powerful artifacts of a bygone civilization, or
really cool
looking traffic lights? YOU be the judge!

>When the light dimmed Knuckles was at the ground unconscious

Tom: At the ground, huh? Was he also sitting in a table?
All: TOGGG!

>and the human form of Jake was no longer standing in the spot he was
>last seen. Instead a dark figure stood in his place.

Mike [Darth Vader]: The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next
to the power of the Force.

>The figure was in the shape

Mike: ...of a brand new CAR!
Tom & Crow [crowd noises and general excitement]

>of an echidna. The freedom fighters stared into the red eyes of the
>dark figure.

Tom [Lone Starr]: Are you the leader of the Red-Eye Knights and keeper of
the Force?
Crow [Yogurt]: No, no, that was Alec Guiness.
Mike: The Spaceballs sketch, ladies and gentlemen.

>"At last I am born.

Crow [Bad Ash]: I... live... again.

>Mobius will soon be mine. Freedom Fighters I thank you for allowing
>me to finally be born. I will reward you by not destroying you now.

Crow [Dark Knuckles]: Because I am a super-villain, I will tell you my
plans and go away for a while, instead of killing you immediately
and removing my obstacles right off the bat.
Tom: Dark Knuckles *IS* Dr. Evil!

>Soon you will bow down to me and so shall all of Mobius." the dark
>figure exclaimed.

Crow [Shao Kahn]: BOW... TO... ME...

> Don't bet on it chump. Your not getting away." Sonic yelled. He was
>in motion, but was to late as the dark echidna vanished in a puff or red
>smoke.

Crow: So which was it? A puff or red smoke?
Tom: You know a fanfic is bad when even the writer doesn't think it's
worth it to spend the time to work out the details.

>***

Crow: Why do fanfic writers love these things so much?
Tom: I dunno, ask our writer, he uses them to bracket his disclaimer.
Mike [puts his hand over Tom's "mouth"]: Ixnay, Servo.

>Robotnick stared out his view port as the mighty factories of
>Robotropolis worked away. A moment later Robotnick was blinded by a
>crimson flash

Tom: So now this is a crossover with The Flash?
Crow: That or Cutey Honey. Either way, it's just wrong.

>and stared face first into a black figure with glaring red eyes.

Crow: As opposed to staring with his... um...
Tom: Forget it, Crow, not even you could make that sound dirty.

>"Swatbots to the command center now." Robotnick shouted.

Crow [sobbing]: You mean I'm losing my edge?

>"Sorry Robotnick, but the Red Chaos Emerald has already overridden your

Mike: Now, now, Crow, there's lots of other bits you could have made sound
dirty. I'm
proud of you, you've managed to avoid making too many sick jokes this
time.
Crow [sobbing]: But, Miiiike, sick jokes are my thing! My schtick! Without
them I'm
nothing!
Tom: Will you two shut up?

>programing of the Swatbots and they now only obey me." the dark figure
>retorted.

Tom [as figure]: I wield the power of the Deus Ex machine!

>Just then six Swatbots came in and surronded Robotnick. "Remove
>Robotnick from Robotropolis and dump him in the forest. Then monitor for
>any freedom fighter activity."

Crow: Bash him, smash him, chop him into tiny little pieces and feed him
to the birds.
Mike: Yuck.

>"You will not get away with this. I will get you." Robotnick screamed
>as he was hauled out of the command center.

Tom [flatly]: You will never defeat me. I am invincible. This planet is
mine, and one day I will return and wreak horrible nasty revenge
with a big knife. Ha. Ha. Ha.

>"Snively please come out from behind the chair. I have some assignments
>for you." the dark figure spoke.

Tom: Do questions 7 through 12, and read pages 15 to 974 in your
textbook.

>"You are not going to harm me or remove me." Snively said coming out
>from benind Robotnick's former command chair.
>"Not at all. Just like Robotnick I to need a boot licker." the dark
>echidna chuckled.

Mike: "I to need a boot licker." Do you get the idea that Lane Kramer is
actually Yoda?
Tom [Yoda]: The fanfic's strength flows from the plot. But beware plot
contrivances, deus ex machina, self-insertion. The dark side are
they.

>"What should I call you master?" Snively asked shyly.

Crow: Snively has been possessed by Torgo!

>"I am Blast, Snively. The name is Blast."

Tom [Blast]: James Blast. Shaken, not stirred.

>The End

Crow: Woohoo!
Mike: Let's get out of here QUICK.

[o, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Dog Bone]

[Bridge of the SoL. Mike walks in carrying Tom. Crow follows with his
head down.]

Crow: *sniff*
Mike [putting Tom down]: Crow? Is something wrong?
Crow [sniffling]: No, no, I'm f-f-fi... Wahhhh! [breaks down in tears]
Mike: Crow! What is it?
Crow [calming slightly]: I've lost my edge, Mike! Look at me, I'm
useless! You might as well replace me with a t-t-tape recorder!
[breaks down again]
Mike: Hmmm...

[Mike whispers something into Tom's dome, who nods and sidles up to
Crow.]

Tom: Hey, Crow, look. I found those Baywatch tapes you were looking for.
Crow [head snapping up]: Really? *drool*
Mike: See, Crow? You're still as sick and warped as ever.
Crow [brightening]: Hey, you're right! I... wait a minute. There aren't
any Baywatch tapes, are there?
Tom: Uh... no.

[Crow leaps on Tom, and they fall behind the console. Mike shrugs and
pushes the Mads-signal-thingy. The hexfield flares to life.]

Mike: What do you think, sirs?

[Deep 13]

Dr. F [jubilant]: I saw! I heard! Your bot was crying! I'm getting closer
Nelson! [begins laughing maniacally]
Pearl: Shut up, Clay!
Dr. F: Yes'm.
Pearl: You mark my words, Nelstone, you'll rue the day you ever tangled
with Pearl Forrester!

[SoL]

Mike: Bite me.

[Deep 13]

Pearl [turning red]: What what what? That does it, next time you're
history! Push the button, Clay.
[Dr. F pushes the button. Fade to credits and closing theme.]

******************

Mystery Science Theater 3000 and its related characters and situations
are trademarks of and (c) 1998 by Best Brains, Inc. All rights reserved.

Use of copyrighted and trademarked material is for entertainment
purposes only; no infringement on any original copyrights or trademarks
is intended or should be inferred.

Original fanfic by Lane Kramer, and can be found at:

http://mobius.simplenet.com/fanfic/kramerl/dark.txt

I'd like to point out that I couldn't get permission for this MiSTing,
because I couldn't track Mr. Kramer down. Lane, if ever you get wind of
this, I'd like to make it especially clear that this is not intended to
be anything but good, clean fun, so please don't sue me.

Tom [humming theme from LA Law]
Mike: Tom, don't riff the disclaimer.

>"Not at all. Just like Robotnick I to need a boot licker." the dark
>echidna chuckled.

Damien Karolev

Please direct any comments/criticism/etc to hac...@polarcom.com
Please direct any flames to someone else