MSTing: How to Spam

Brian Jones

Oct 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/3/95
Well, this is our first attempt at a public MiSTing. Go ahead and
laugh at us. It's better than throwing rotten fruit.

In the words of a wise man, "We just hope it doesn't suck."

------

Here's a little MSTing of a particularly ignorant SPAMMER: For Hire.
Special thanks to Matt Duhan for handing us this tripe.

[SOL. Tom and Crow are trying to set up their network connection, while
Gypsy looks on.]

CROW: Okay... let's see... double click on Microsoft Network...
GYPSY: When will Richard be on the Net?
TOM: Go away, Gypsy... reconfigure that config.sys, Crow....
MIKE: Hi, guys, what are you up to?
TOM: Oh, hi, Mike. We were just trying out this new idea. See, Gypsy
scanned this picture of Richard Basehart, and wanted to spam the net.
MIKE: Spam? Isn't that like Sampo, or something?
TOM: Um... no.

[Mad light begins to flash]
MIKE: Oh, look, Cantor and Siegel are calling.

DR. F: Hello, newbies. Here's a delightful little nugget that should
pain you all greatly. You've heard of spam? Well, this is Meta-spam!

MIKE: Meta-spam?
DR. F: Spam about how to spam, you see. Even if you don't, you will
soon. Killing the internet will be almost as much fun as killing
Frank! Frank... oh, Frank... *ahem* Never mind. Good luck, surfers,
you'll need it.

ALL: We've got post siiiiiignnnnnnn......

CROW: So, if someone were to write down everything we said, and then
cross-post it to a lot of groups, would it be meta-meta-spam?
TOM: The banality of the meta-meta-spam expresses the inherent ennui
which characterizes the hopeless lives of Sartre's characters...
MIKE: Sartre was wrong. Hell is meta-spam.

In article <44e23l$4...@globe.indirect.com>, <SPAM KI...@pork.org>
wrote:
TOM: I, Jack, the SPA--AM KING!

>SPAM KING Jeff Slaton to appear LIVE on Iphone fast.net.com Sunday
Oct 1, 8:00
CROW: Good. Now I know where to target the missiles.

>P.M. Mtn Std. Time, Topic ńCybersoftî
MIKE: It's Mountain Stud Time, and I'm Mountain Stud!
TOM: You know guys, it just doesn't get any better than this.

>Split Open A Can of Spam With
CROW: High explosives?
TOM: A battle-axe left over from Braveheart?
CROW: A spoon?
TOM: Um, why a spoon?
CROW: BECAUSE IT WILL HURT MORE!
MIKE: Okay, that's enough.

> The
>SPAM KING!
TOM: [Elvis] Awwwl, thank ya very much...

>------------------------------------
>

>ATTENTION ALL BUSINESS OWNERS, ADVERTISING AND MARKETING PROFESSIONALS!

MIKE: [loudspeaker] Attention: All Personnel. Annoying commercial
post ahead. Take appropriate precautions. That is all.

>MASS E-MAIL & POST
> To Over 5,000,000 (Million) Internet Subscribers
>With Your Advertising Message.

MIKE: You are 1 (one) annoying character

> YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO OWN A COMPUTER!

MIKE: You don't even need any ethics at all!
TOM: You don't even need a caps lock key!
CROW: You don't even need a brain!

>Save Thousands of $$ Compared to
CROW: Crawling in a hole and dying?

>US POSTAL MAIL
MIKE: And with fewer disgruntled workers!
TOM: Not after this post.

>EXCITING OFFER AT THE END OF THIS FREE GUIDE
MIKE: End? Soon? PLEASE?!?
CROW: Sorry, Mike, we just started.
MIKE: It feels like that opening scene of Manos, you know? Like,
we're still here..
TOM: Mike, you didn't see Manos!
MIKE: Well, from what I heard...

>The following is a FREE GUIDE

TOM: And worth every penny.

> to "Effective Marketing" through the use of
>electronic Mass Posting on the Internet. I have a lot of experience
>and have done extensive research on this new and exciting area of
>electronic marketing.

MIKE: [Scientist] 99.8% of respondents checked "Really Pissed" to
describe their feelings about net spammers.

>THIS IS MY STORY

TOM: [singing] This is my song!
CROW: [rapping] Now here's a little story I got to tell...

>I have been using electronic marketing for the last year with great
>results.

TOM: I'm still alive, aren't I?

>recently made national news by Internet marketing commemorative blue
>prints of the Fat Man & Little Boy Atomic Bomb Shell Casings.

CROW: You know, it's bad marketing to provide your customers with the
means to destroy you.

> My most recent success was
>marketing a Multi-level Sweepstakes game out of the Bahamas.

MIKE: The Feds can't touch me there!

>The reason I
>mention these two highly successful programs is that, as strange and
> unusual as these are ... they were very successful! The MLM
>Sweepstakes program netted me 180 NEW DISTRIBUTORS with just one
>e-mailing! Since then many small and large businesses, political
>candidates and non-profit foundations seeking to raise cash have
>sought out my service. This unique idea has provided an opportunity
>for small to large businesses to reach MILLIONS of internet
>subscribers at a LOW COST! What other media could you utilize to
>reach MILLIONS of ON-LINE users for an investment in knowledge, time
>and effort!

TOM: You KNOW, I think I've seen this METHOD of capitalization
SOMEWHERE else.
MIKE: What are you, talking about, Tom? It'S nOt LiKe It'S tOrGo, Or
SoMeThIng.

>HOW I ACCOMPLISHED THE TASK

CROW: [Mr. Burns] By trampling the little people, Smithers...
TOM: "How I Did It," by Victor Von Frankenstein.

>I pulled ALL possible LIST SERVE MAILING LISTS and 14,000 NEWS
>GROUPS

MIKE: Fourteen thousand! How many losers are there reading Usenet?
TOM: Uh, can it, Mike... you might offend someone...

> on the
>Internet. I send out "just one E-mail" with bcc (blind carbon copy)

CROW: Oh, that'll fool 'em.

> to all
>lists. Don't send a separate E-mail to each Mailing List, that takes
>to much time!

MIKE: No one who has read this far places any value on their time,
anyhow.

>Just copy and paste E-mail address for each List and send. LIST
>SERVERS act as a postman

TOM: Ringing twice?
MIKE: Wait a minute, Mr. Postman!

> and deliver your message to ALL members of the mailing list.
>You want to post to ALL lists at one time. Encourage your recipients
>to call your business number,

CROW: Yeah, I'll call your number...
MIKE: Crow! Stop it! You're incriminating yourself.
TOM: Go for it, Crow. There ain't a jury in the country...

> write to an address to order or obtain more information. I
>also have compiled a huge data base (now over 2 million) of E-mail
addresses that are sent directly to the recipient.

>NEWS GROUPS
>
>NEWS GROUPS are used in a similar fashion. I simply PULL the E-mail
>addresses off the News Groups and then blind carbon copy, post
>everyone, with just one E-mail.

TOM: [Marlin Perkins] Out of his native element, the unethical
>businessman quickly displays his technical ignorance.

>You can also "post your message" to the News Groups. Be prepared for
>Flames and Mail Bombs (large files designed to clog up the server) to
>both you and your Service Provider.

MIKE: Just ignore all the people telling you to stop.

>However, I have found that the so called "Voices from
>the Net" is much overrated.

CROW: Yeah, that was never worth the seven bucks. Maybe a buck fifty,
in the second-run theater.
TOM: I thought those voices were in my head.

> Most people pay no attention if they have no
>interest.
TOM: [yawns] Huh? Were you saying something?

> People simply hit the delete key thereby eliminating the message.
MIKE: ^H^H^H^H^H. Damn.

>might add that this method is a whole lot better for the environment
than filling up our landfills with paper junk mail. However, your
>SERVICE PROVIDER WILL react due to even the smallest amount of mail
>bombs it receives. WHY you ask?

TOM: Actually, I didn't, but I suspect you're going to tell us.
CROW: Gee, officer, I only shot you a couple of times. What's the
big deal?

>Service Providers get UPSET due to the fact that mail bombs can
>overload, shut or slow down the Server. This temporarily deprives
>some of their customer's access. This tends to make them a LITTLE
>TESTY!

TOM: I know! This guy MUST be Robert MCELWAINE! How to make
MONEY on the NET! Money equals TIME equals SPACE! UN-altered
REPRODUCTION--
MIKE: That's enough, Tom.
TOM: --and DISSEMINATION--
MIKE: Stop it! Don't you know you're hurting me! Did I tell you that I
cried?
TOM: Okay, okay, I'll stop if you do.
MIKE: Deal.

> However, this is not as bad as
>it seems. You already may have received many "connection refused by
>Host" error messages from your Server.

CROW: I think your connection has been refused by Host, if you know
what I mean.

> This happens when traffic becomes too heavy for your
>Server to handle and the Server temporarily bottle necks (slows or
>shuts down.)

TOM: Uh... no.

>The issue for your Internet Service Provider is not the issue of
>advertising or marketing.

CROW: Look! the latest issue of Internet Service Provider!
TOM: I get the centerfold!

> The issue for your Service Provider is a small group of malicious
>people

MIKE: Oh, is *that* who we are?

>who have an anti-advertising agenda and will make every attempt to
>stop this new exciting trend in advertising and marketing on the
>Internet.

CROW: Well, not every attempt. We won't have nuclear capability until
next week.

>WHEN TO SEND YOUR MASS POSTING
TOM: I'd tell you where to send it, but this is a family show.

>A suggested time to send out your huge mass posting is on a Monday
>morning at 2:00 am. At that time there is less competition for
>bandwidth. Furthermore, the Syops (system operators serve as
>monitors)
CROW: A 28", with thousands of colors!
>are usually not very awake on Monday morning. They are more likely to
>let your E-mail slip by due to dealing with
>hundreds of posting to their Mailing List from the weekend.

TOM: PUBLIC NOTICE: The preceding has been a display of extreme
ignorance of the workings of the Internet.

>It really pays to
>make your Subject Header something that is "very generic." Many Syops
>just look at the Subject header and NOT the content before posting.

MIKE: Syops? Isn't that someone on Babylon 5?
BOTS: No, Mike.

> When that happens ...
>You're in business! Examples of a good header would be: FYI, Good
>Information, Reply to message, Coffee anyone?

CROW: 3L33T N00D GIF5 0F MARTINA SURTIS?
GYPSY: BLATANTLY COMMERCIAL MATERIAL?
TOM: NO, Gypsy!
MIKE: Gypsy, you know you get sick when you read news. Remember that
hot tub thread? Now, run along and rearrange your Richard Basehart
collection.
GYPSY: Oh, you're right, Mike. [runs along]

>You get the idea I am sure. Just be creative

CROW: in imagining ways for you to DIE?
MIKE: Crow, you're pushing it.

>and stay away from headers that sound commercial. The subscribers
>also tend to forward your message to others if you request they do so
>in your posting.

TOM: They'll do anything you tell them.
CROW: We have no free will! We are all individuals!

> BTW,
>... MOST of the Lists are NOT REALLY MONITORED. Syops will seek to
>censor commercial messages before posting to a group mailing list.
>However, I can assure you that the anti-advertising element is a
>small minority and does not represent the clear majority of on-line
>users.

MIKE: According to the Tobacco Science Institute.
TOM: This guy is clueless enough to qualify as a juror on the OJ
retrial.

>MAJOR BULLETIN BOARDS
>
>AOL, Compuserve, Prodigy and Delphi, ETC.,
TOM: and the cross-dressing clueless newbies that love them, tomorrow
on Geraldo.

> don't have the problem of shutting
>down because of their large size capacity. They are also much slower
>to respond to NEWBIES who don't "know any better." Generally speaking
>it takes about 3 warnings about Mass Posting (spamming) from a
>Service Provider to finally shut you down.

TOM: Of course, if you keep fouling it off, you can stand up there all
day.

> If you are currently a subscriber to one of the big services and you
>get bumped off,

CROW: [gangster] Dat's an awfully nice service you got der... be a
real shame if somethin' were to, ah, happen to it.

>... a letter of apology to TOS (Terms of Service) with a promise
>not to Mass Post again will always get you turned back on.

MIKE: Promises are like pie crusts: made to be broken.

>USE OF AN AUTOMATED ANSWERING SERVICE & MARKET
> EXPANSION LINE

TOM: Uh, wait for the beep, then leave a message?
CROW: Press 1 to leave a mail bomb. Press 2 to complain to the
postmaster.

>One technique that I use with a great deal of success is an AUTOMATED
>ANSWERING SERVICE. US WEST COMMUNICATIONS (phone
>company) provides service called VOICE MESSAGING. You will never miss
>a message or have a busy line again! This service adds $6.95 a month
>to your phone bill.

MIKE: Have you ever had your phone take messages while you were busy?
YOU WILL.
TOM: Uh, Mike, I have. For about 3 years now.
MIKE: Oh. Well, maybe YOU WILL tomorrow, also?

> The great thing about it is that it can
>handle ALL your incoming calls at one time. I have my Voice Mail
>Service set up as an information and ordering HOT LINE. If you
>expect MORE calls than what this service can handle, then you may
>want to invest about $30.00 a month for a full Voice Mail Service or
>employ a receptionist who can actually answer the phone to take
>orders.

TOM: And you know a place where we can get a receptionist for 30
bucks a month?

>The use of a MARKET EXPANSION LINE can also be very useful. This is
>simply a phone number that automatically call forwards to the number
>of your choosing.

CROW: Hello, Senator Packwood's office, may I help you?

>The advantage of this service is that you can use this number in your
>advertising and then disconnect it at anytime in the future without
>ever compromising your true phone number.

MIKE: I am not a number! I am a free man!

> A market expansion line costs aprox. $28.00
>to set up plus $15.00 a month service fee. Contact your local
>telephone service provider for complete details on Voice Messaging
>and the Market Expansion line.
>
>IMPORTANT TIP: REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!
>
>This Tip is MOST important!

CROW: Just never stick it in your ear, unless it's bigger than your
elbow, in which case, it is quite a tip!

> Make sure that you have an address and telephone
>number in your message for prospects to call or write. Remember that
>your Service Provider will bump you off.

CROW: I'd like to bump you off...
MIKE: CROW! That's your last warning.

> Therefore, don't count on recieving any
>replies via E-mail. Yes, you will get an occasional nut case/radical
>who will call to complain. HOWEVER, you will receive LOT$ of
>legitimate orders for your valuable product or service! Make sure
>that you use a MAIL BOX ETC. address as your business address.

TOM: That way THEY'll have to put up with the real mail bombs.

> This company will give you what will appear to be a real
>street address as opposed to a PO BOX. You never can tell if a REAL
>nut case will drop by your home or business location and cause problems.

MIKE: Will the REAL nut case here please stand up?

>HELPFUL HINTS

CROW: As opposed to the rest of this, which was just meaningless
drivel.

>You can make your mass posting program last much longer with your
>Service Provider if you take the time to post a question to the Mailing List
>that fits their subject matter and then add a PS, ... BTW, Do you want to buy
>something ... information.

MIKE: "Um, Rush is pretty cool. And, do you wanna buy a cheap watch?"

> This tip was offered to me by one of the big List Syops.

CROW: [seedy voice] Go ahead, kid. The first one's free.

>However, I found this very time consuming to post individually to
>thousands of lists and far EASIER to just change Service Providers.

TOM: Just burn all your bridges behind you.
CROW: Burn all you want! We'll make more!

> Again, if you're going to
>Mass post (spam) ... do it BIG!!! Little or BIG mass posting, the
>result is the same.

MIKE: Millions of people around the world hate you?

> Your Service Provider will tire of receiving Mail Bombs and
>eventually give you the Old Heave Ho!

CROW: Leave the poor old cow! Move it, Madelaine!

> Keep in mind that you ARE going to be eventually
>bumped off anyway

TOM: I can hardly wait.
MIKE: Not you too, Tom?

>... so what's the difference? Don't be afraid to mass post to
>your Mailing Lists again and again. There is a constant turn over of
>subscribers to any Mailing List providing you new prospects for your
>marketing efforts.
>
>THE INTERNET gods HAVE SPOKEN!

CROW: They must be crazy.

>Your Mailing-List SYOP will say to you "The Internet gods have
>spoken.

MIKE: Thou shalt not count to four, neither shalt thou count to two...

> You are
>FOREVER BANNED from ever using our Mailing-List again"!

TOM: The forever band? That would be the Rolling Stones, I guess.

> They will put a block on
>your current net address preventing you access. HOWEVER, each time
>you change Service Providers ... guess what?

TOM: Chicken Butt!
CROW: You're so childish, Tom.
TOM: I know you are, but what am I?
CROW: I'm rubber, and you're glue...

> You have a NEW E-Mail Address! The
>Mailing-List computer site is kind of stupid and doesn't recognize
>that you're the same person.

MIKE: But deep down inside, you'll know.

>This also works if you change Mail programs to the "same"
>Service Provider. Just a slight change in your mail program will do
>the trick! Example: Just change from Eudora to Pine and AWAY YOU GO
>AGAIN!

CROW: As in, "Look, I'll tell you AGAIN, GO AWAY!"

>NETIQUETTE? WHAT THE @#^%* IS THAT!?

CROW: Isn't this like like a lawyer describing ethics?
TOM: And what the hell is @#^%*?
MIKE: Hey, watch your mouth.

>"I do know one thing about Netiquette,
>not very many users practice it!"
>
>The Net is totally unregulated and governed by something called
>"Netiquette." However, you can within reason, disregard Netiquette

MIKE: Shown here, actual size.

>changing self imposed rules and hypocrisy of most of the users. If
>you don't believe this, just monitor

TOM: Isn't that similar to a gila monster?
CROW: The horror! The horror!

>some News Groups and you will soon agree! Keep in
>mind that the Internet community strongly supports First Amendment
>Rights, including the right to distribute and promote explicit
>pornography, text and all sorts of weird ideas and Weirdo's.

TOM: Could someone pleeze post some kewl Weirdo's?

> However, at the same time, a small vocal
>minority will object, oppose and seek to censor an innocent
>commercial message.... GO FIGURE!!

MIKE: Heck, we'd be happy if you'd just GO.

>LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS

TOM: Consideration is something with which you seem to be completely
unacquainted.

>I have consulted with everyone from the Internet Society to my states
>Attorney General Office and private Attorneys who specialize in the
>field of Postal, Wire, and the newly emerging Internet.

MIKE: [Jeff Slaton] Hello, Johnny Cochran? This is Jeff Slaton...
TOM: [Jeff Slaton] Hello, Cantor and Siegel? This is Jeff Slaton...
CROW: [Jeff Slaton] Hello, G. Gordon Liddy? This is Jeff Slaton...

> There are no civil or criminal laws being
>violated as a result of MASS POSTING! NONE AT ALL!!

CROW: And if it's not illegal, it CAN'T be wrong!!
TOM: Anything not expressly forbidden is MANDATORY!!
MIKE: You guys are scaring me.

>DIRECT MARKETING ASSOCIATION
>
>The Direct Marketing Association says that you should average about
>1.5 or 2% response from a U S POSTAL mailing program. I have found
>that percentage is right on the money with E-mailing! In fact,
>readership is almost 100% compared
>to half of U S POSTAL junk mail being thrown away unopened. However,
>even if your response is a tiny 1/10 of 1% from 5,000.000 E-mails,
>that still is 5,000 prospective customers for your product or
>service!

MIKE: So, if a bee flies from one locomotive directly towards
another....

>I hope this primer on Electronic Marketing will bring you much
>success as you join with me in pioneering new marketing
>opportunities!

CROW: What, that you were ridiculed before thousands of onlookers?

>NOW HERE IS MY OFFER TO YOU!
>I WILL help you reach 5,000,000 MILLION prospects
>RIGHT NOW!

TOM: Um, there aren't 5 Million million people on Earth.
CROW: Well, Tom, he didn't say "people." He said prospects. Maybe he
wants to sell stuff to bugs and worms.
TOM: Isn't there a law against selling stuff to your kin?
CROW: Not in West Virginia.

>I will set up your mass posting program for a total of $425.00.

CROW: So, I'm paying you $425 to read news?
TOM: Does that include bail?

>Avoid the need
>to sit in front of your computer downloading E-Mail addresses for
>literally months at a time! I can launch your program within days of
>receiving your order!

MIKE: Houston, we are go for main engine start.

>REMEMBER: You DO NOT have to own a computer! However, you must
>be able to receive and answer thousands of inquires from interested
>prospects!
>
>I can also attach a GIF or JPEG file to your message at no additional
>charge!

GYPSY: Richard Basehart! In COLOR! *faints*
MIKE: Come on, guys. Help me move Gypsy far away from the
newsreader.

>This is a file that appears as a separate attachment to your E-Mail.
>The file appears on your prospects screen as

TOM: Hundreds of bytes of ascii gibberish, since hardly anyone has a
newsreader that uudecodes on the fly.
CROW: I thought they were all ascii N00D PI[TUR35 of MURTIN4 53RTI5.

>a quality full page color or black & white
>advertisement.

> (You will have to provide the Art work. Lay out must be no larger
>than an 8 1/2 x 11.) Cost includes set-up, consultation

TOM: [Jeff Slaton] Frankly, Bob, this picture sucks.

>and running of program
>on your Internet account.
>
>To begin your Internet Advertising Campaign,
> please call or write to:
>
>Jeff Slaton
>5901 J Wyoming Bld N E Suite #284
>Albq., NM 87109

CROW: New Mexico? White Sands? A-bomb plans? Radiation poisoning?
Coincidence? YOU DECIDE.
TOM: Hanger 18? Alien autopsies? Actually, I heard they cut open
that alien and found Spam inside.
MIKE: So that's where Spam comes from.

>CALL (505) 821-1945 voice mail
>Please leave your name, complete address and phone number.
>(Sorry, but incomplete information will not receive a reponse)
>
>The following must be signed and dated with your order.

CROW: I order you to BE QUIET.

>DISCLAIMER:
>Advertising on the Internet is new and controversial. You may receive
>protesting phone calls or be the object of electronic attacks if you
>engage in it, particularly on a mass basis. The use of mass posting
>programs is highly controversial.

TOM: They bought their tickets. They knew what they were getting
into.

> Mr. Jeff Slaton acts only as a programmer and consultant for such
>services and has no control over what may occur in such cases. The
>purchaser agrees to hold Mr. Jeff Slaton, his employees, and
>representatives harmless from any and all repercussions

TOM: He's not going to be held harmless from the repercussions that
I'm gonna give him.
CROW: Tom, you can't move your arms.
TOM: Oh, yeah.

> resulting from the use of mass posting programs or
>services purchased from Mr. Jeff Slaton including but not limited to
>electronic attacks and suspension of purchasers Internet account.

CROW: Mr. Slaton acts only as hit man, and accepts no responsibility
for the deaths of those hit.
MIKE: I'm a patsy!

>copyright@1995
>All Rights Reserved

TOM: Oh, like anyone would want to claim *this*.

[SOL]

MIKE: Okay, we're ready to spam. We have Tom connected to the
computer with our Internet Servo Provider. Crow, load his head with
Spam.

CROW: [reading] Turn key to the left.... *snap* Aargh! There's
another broken key. Hand me that screwdriver, Mike.

[Mike and Crow get the spam open, and slop it into Tom's head.]

TOM: Of course, we've never really tested this. Oh well. Too late
now. Switch me on!

[Mike switches the Spam switch on the ISP]
[The spam level in Tom's head begins to fall]

GYPSY: It's working! We're covering the Earth with Richard Basehart!

CROW: Gee, this is easy. I can't believe someone would pay that guy
$425 to do this.

TOM: Well, I didn't exactly see a lot of glowing testimonials.

MIKE: Hey guys, what does this red light mean?

[Spam starts to back up in Tom's head]

CROW: Duck! She's gonna blow!

[Tom's head explodes in a gooey disgusting Spammy mess.]

TOM: Ooh, I feel so.. funky.

CROW: You must not be compatible with Microsoft Network.

MIKE: Oh look, Hormel's on the line.

DR. F [covered with spam]: Way to go, my minions. It seems that
you've blown Spam all the way through the Deep 13 Internet Gateway. I
guess I'm going to have to pull your privileges.

CROW: Oh, that's all right. We'll just switch to AOL, and you'll
never know it's us!

DR. F: Well, I would send you some more pain, but I'm going to get
cleaned up. It takes work to maintain my stylish haircut, you know.

MIKE: I'm sure it does, Dr. F. And look on the bright side: you don't
have to make dinner!

DR. F: That's enough out of you. Push the button, Fra... Rats!
[pushes button]

\|/
--------- 0 ----------
/|\

All this stuff belongs to Best Brains, except for the lines we stole from someone else. The Brains are way cooler than us, so don't sue.

> However, at the same time, a small vocal
>minority will object, oppose and seek to censor an innocent
>commercial message. ... GO FIGURE!!

brought to you by Brian Jones, Doug Natelson, and Bill Tompkins.
unfunny filter applied by Bernie Gilroy.

Mike Cohen

Oct 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/3/95
Good MiSTing.

Is anyone up for a public hanging, burning, or other extreme punishment? It's
time to take action against some of these spammers! Let's take back the net!

--
Mike Cohen - is...@netcom.com
Home Page: ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/is/isis/home.html