MSTed: A Fear Of Love A Fear Of Battle (5/5)

Bryan Lambert

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

That's it! It'll be up on my web page and Web Site #9 soon, if you missed a
chunk.

>"Well thats what I love about you." he said kissing her nose.

CROW: I hope all our problems vanish that easily.

>They walked back silently, hand in hand, sometimes lip and lip.

MIKE: Sometimes tooth and nail.

> He
>couldn't believe what she had done.

TOM: Join the club, Angel.

> He knew it took courage. It would
>of been something he himself couldn't of done.

MIKE: What, quiver his lip, cry, and act out of character?

> Angel admired her
>strength. They walked into his apartment like the past two nights.
>Buffy changed into her pj's and crawled into his bed. He did the same
>and laid next to her not saying anything.

CROW: Those must be really big PJ's.

>"Angel this is my last night in your bed.

MIKE: Ever. You smell.

> My mom's getting back
>tommorow, are we still going to be like we've been." Buffy asked
>worridley.

TOM: <Batman> I gotta go to work.

>"Nothing in the world, not earthquakes, vampires, demons or even mom's
>can pull me away from you. You can still see me after school. And I'll
>see you at the bronze." He said trying to cheer her up.

CROW: But it didn't work, and she burst into tears, her lip quivering
as she screeched, ran to the door, hugged her knees, and looked
at him in the opposite direction while her heart raced and
accelerated.

>"I'm still gonna miss the feel of the comforter and the feel of being
>in your arms when i go to sleep...I haven't slept this well in so
>long."

>"Well you can say your staying over Willow's" Angel joked and kissed
>her. "I'm gonna miss having you here. But I'm sure we'll see eachother
>just as much."

TOM: <Angel> I'll call you, honest!

> He said taking her into his arms and kissing her
>forhead. "I love you Buffy." it was the first time that he was the
>first to say it.

CROW: Without sounding completely sarcastic.

>"I love you to." Buffy replied nestling her head in his shoulder. They
>both fell asleep.

CROW: The end?
TOM: Nope, now we have the recap.

> Buffy and Angel had both conquered something they
>were most afraid of love and battle. Each with only eachother. They
>thought, with eachother we can pull off anything."

MIKE: That's nice. It ties it right back into the title. I was hoping
something would.

>The End

<All get up>

>Whatcha think?

MIKE: Oh, you don't really want to ask that, do you? Let's go.

[Door Sequence]

CROW: Well, that could have been worse. Of course, I can't seem to
think of any way HOW it could have been worse, but...
TOM: This calls for revenge. Sweet revenge. Did you know, revenge was
originally served cold, and it was only in recent years that
fears of salmonella poisoning led to warm revenge?
MIKE: Oh, knock it off, Tom. You're right. Revenge. But... how?
TOM: That's simple, Mike. All you need is this hard-light
holographic projector... interface it with the SOL systems...
download the results of the most recent experiment...
flip a couple of DIP switches... Load quote star quote
comma eight comma one... and voila! Oh, Brain Guy...
OBS: Yes?
TOM: How'd you like to get in real good with the boss? Just beam
this baby over and push the red button, and she'll have her
very own Angel to have and to hold!

[Widowmaker]

OBS: Perhaps that will finally shut her up.

[Mind noise, the light bee appears in his hand, he presses the button.
Instantly, Angel appears and wakes up Pearl, who had been sleeping soundly.]

PEARL: Angel! But, how...

ANGEL: [yelling] PEARL! [softly] what's the matter? you got scratched so
I took you back to my place and you were ready to go when you
collapsed by the door and cried telling me you were to scared. I
don't know what to do? Shhh no one's going to bite you. I'm here
shh... Here take this vr helmet and CD there are vamps in
cyberspace Nothing in the world, not earthquakes, vampires,
demons or even mom's can pull me away from you. You can still see
me after school. And I'll see you at the bronze.

PEARL: AAAH! Turn it off! Turn it off!

[Observer grabs for light bee, fumbles for switch, finally turns it off.]

PEARL: You'll pay for this, Nelson. My wrath will be exquisite. You
will know pain, and you will know fear, and you will wish you
could die. Have a nice trip. See you next fall.

<Whoosh>

This MSTing is satire/parody/whatever. No personal attack is intended on
the author(s), honest.

Mystery Science Theater 3000 and its related characters and situations are
trademarks of and (c) 1994 by Best Brains, Inc. All rights reserved. People
should watch their show and buy their stuff and make them rich.

Use of copyrighted and trademarked material is for entertainment purposes
only; no infringement on the original copyrights or trademarks held by Best
Brains, Inc. is intended or should be inferred.
---------Bryan Lambert----<bryn...@minn.net---------
RATTM's Official Biggest Wuss: Watch out!
Future Keeper/Maintainer: "Modern Space Ghost FAQ"
-<Visit the Messy Canvas: www1.minn.net/~bryncthy>---