(MSTed) Power and Revenge

TVsGrady

Oct 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/1/98

(Mike and the 'Bots sit on the SOL bridge playing Magic: The Gathering.)
MIKE: I'm tapping my manna pool for 50, 000 AND pulling a Massive Destruction
on you! HA!
TOM: You know, I'd have the perfect response to that if my arms weren't
completely useless...
MIKE: So why don't you have me move your cards for you?
TOM: Because you might cheat!
MIKE: But I'm just trying to help...
CROW: Yeah, Mike! Go ahead and uh...help
Tom!(nudges Mike)
TOM: OK, but I'll be keeping an eye on you, Mike...
(Mike rearranges Tom's cards)
TOM: I just summoned a horde of Kraven Goblins! Try to top THAT!
MIKE: My Giant Spider just ate 'em all! Ha-ha!
CROW: You know, I think I can do this myself...
(Crow tries to move his cards with his beak and scatters them.)
MIKE: Hey Crow, let me clean that...
CROW: No way, cheater! CHEATER!!!
(The screen fills with graphics for "Castle Forrester Sunday Morning" while the
trumpet riff from Asia's "Heat of the Moment" plays on the soundtrack. Bobo
sits in a Sunday Morning set.)
BOBO: I'd like to welcome you to Castle Forrester Sunday Morning. Later this
morning we'll have Krankor with another postcard from Japan. but first here's
Pearl Forrester with a long, drawn-out story on the arts.
PEARL: Brain Guy's classical compositions have been reknowned ever since the
days of ancient Rome.
(A string quartet composed of Observed, Ortega, Krankor and Mr. Pitch plays
"Come On Eileen.")
OBSERVER: My muse comes not only from my vast intelligence, but also the fact
that I'm evil. I'm inspired to steal music, and direct my stolen music at an
audience that doesn't know any better.
PEARL: Art, Mike, Tom...In case you brain-dead slugs haven't fallen asleep yet,
I'm sending you yet another Sailor Moon story! This one's called "Power &
Revenge"!
CROW: WE GOT FANFIC SIGN!!!

>Power

TOM(singing): I got the power!

>and Revenge

By MesoSymon

TOM: From Mesopotamia.

>Chapter One

The Meeting and the Greeting

MIKE: I'm a poet and I don't know it! Now I rhyme all the time!

>Walking down the street, Rea and Luna discuss the 8th rainbow crystal.

CROW: Is it really a good idea for a cat to be talking in public?
MIKE: It's just a fanfic, you should really just relax.

>iLuna, do you think we have a chance of getting the crystal before the
nega-verse does. I mean, they can get the exact location of it and strike at
any
moment.i

TOM(Raye): We should just kill ourselves!

>iWe have to get the crystal before they do. And we have moon wand

TOM: I have hoverskirt.
CROW: I have beak.

> so it shouldnit be that hard do find it.i Rea

MIKE: Rhea Perlman?
CROW(Carla from Cheers): Woody, are you writing Sailor Moon fanfic?

>pulls the moon wand out of her bag.

CROW: Hold it. What's Sailor MARS doing with Sailor MOON's wand?
MIKE: Maybe she stole it...

>Suddenly the moon wand starts flashing immensely.

TOM: Whatever that means...

>iThe crystal is around here somewhere,i said Rea.

MIKE: I didn't know it was gonna be that easy...

> Out from the street side court,

a basketball flies at a rapid speed almost hitting Luna.

TOM: Japanese men can't jump.

>iSorry! Little Help.i

CROW: This is starting to seem like a "Seinfeld" episode.

> The moon wand goes berserk

MIKE: I didn't know it could do that!

> at the sight of the ball player.

CROW: NO!!! NOT RODMAN!!!

>iItis okay. Say have you ever heard of a moon crystal?i Asked Rea.

MIKE(ball player): Yeah, I saw it in the Batcave.

>iYeah I had one extracted from me three years ago,i

MIKE(ball player): Who hasn't?

> Rea, not expecting a rationale

TOM: For what?

>remark stumbles back. The kid outstretched his arm and a compartment in his
arm

MIKE(singing): Da da da da da, Inspector Gadget...

> opened and reveled

CROW: What did it revel in?

> the rainbow crystal, iWhy?i He asked with concern.

TOM(Raye): We need so we can take over the universe. Don't worry, we'll be
nice...

>iWe need that crystal. Itis imperative that we get it!i

TOM(Raye): I'm gonna tell Mommy you're being mean!

iSorry. I like to keep what ever comes out of my body.

M & TB: Ewww!!!

> Especially my heart,

MIKE: If I only had one.

>i he said with flair in his voice.

CROW: Or whatever.

>iYou donit understand we really, really need thatOi

TOM(Raye): That's not fair!::cries::

>iNo you donit understand. This crystal came out of heart.

CROW: And this booger came out of nose.

> I donit give away things that come out of my body. Now if youill excuse me, I
have to go.

TOM: This guy is really sick...

> If you need me for anything else but this, call this number,i

TOM(sings): 867-5309...

> He hands Rea a business card, iAnd

I bid you a fond fair well.

TOM(Raye): Now my well's fair! Yay!

>By the way, did you know your cat can talk?i

TOM(Raye): Really? I thought I was schizophrenic!

> A strange light shines from his back with a strange noise and two long metal
wings attach to his back.

MIKE(singing): Partly metal, partly real...
TOM & CROW: SIL-VER-HAWKS!!!
MIKE: Wings of silver, nerves of steel...
TOM & CROW: SIL-VER-HAWKS!!!

>iCan I have my ball back?i

TOM(Raye): No!

>iOh sorry.i Rea stunned by the sprouted wings

TOM: Ho ho ho!
MIKE & CROW: Green Giant!

> slowly hands him the ball.

iIGNITE!!!i The kid screams

MIKE: HELP!!! I'M TRAPPED IN A BAD ANIME FANFIC!!!

>and ignites powerful boosters on the wings and boots and the rockets send him
jetting skyward into a speck

TOM: I know Richard Speck was a horrible person, but isn't that cruel and
unusual punishment?

> and shoots across the sky.

iLuna this one is going to be tough.i Rea looks at the business card and it has
a symbol of a large X on the back it reads 555-6932.

iWe have to be careful. Heis probably from the nega-versei

CROW: Just because he's a cyborg with his own Rainbow Crystal is no reason to
get suspicious!

>iGuys! We have a problem!i

MIKE: It's in Houston!

> Yells' Rea running towards her house for the afternoon meeting.

TOM:...of the Stonecutters.
MIKE(singing): Who controls the British crown, who keeps the metric system
down? We do, we do!

>iWhat is it Rea?i Said Amy. iWe found the 8th Rainbow crystal

CROW: But we never heard about the other 7!

>but the person that has it has already extracted it from his body and,i Rea
looks around the porch, iwhereis Serena?i

iShe got held back in school. Sheis not going to make it.i

CROW(Amy): She's passed away...::cries::

>iAnyway whatis this about the 8th crystal?i Asked Lita.

MIKE: From a 2-Lita bottle.

>iWe found the crystal but the guy it was in already took it out of his body!i
iHow? Thatis impossible. You need ether the black crystal or the moon wand to
remove it!i

TOM: Who does she think she is, Tim Allen?

>iI donit know how he did it but he did it.

CROW(John Leguizamo): I don't know how I do it, I just do it!

> And thereis something else.i

iWhat!i Asked Lita and Amy simultaneously.

iHe has powers.

MIKE(Homer Simpson): Political powers!

> Strange ones. I saw two mechanical wings come from his back.i

TOM(Raye): I wasn't on LSD! I swear!

>iYou mean like on plank or something right?i

CROW: Or whatever.

>iNo Right out of his back! If he wants to keep that thing, I think heill fight
for it. We have to find him and keep and eye on him.

MIKE: Huh?

>Look he gave me this card. I think heill be reasonable if we can talk to him
longer.i
iIill get on it right away.i

Meanwhile back at school, Serena is sitting at her desk attempting to do her
homework.

iI really have to stop being late.i Muttered Serena. Unknowingly to the scouts,

TOM: Gays and atheists infiltrated their ranks.

>The stranger from the Basketball court had entered the school. The stranger
turns a corner and spots Serena in the classroom.

TOM(sings): No dark sarcasm in the classroom...

>iJesus itis heri

CROW: I just figured it out! He's an angel!

>He mutters to himself.

CROW: Oh.

>He slowly and silently makes his way to desk next to her and takes out a paper
from his bag.

CROW: Are we supposed to be scared or something?

>iI canit do this. Itis too hard!i yells Serena.

iSHHH. NO TALKINGi screams the teacher.

iSorryi she said quietly.

MIKE: She talked again!

>iNeed some help?i Asked the stranger.

iYes please.i Serena looks deep into his eyes and is slowly enchanted as he
looks away.

TOM: Hey Crow, I bet you're bummed out 'cause Tuxedo Mask isn't in this!
CROW: Shut up!

>iCarry the 3 and your answer is correct.i

iWhati says Serena still focused on his eyes.

iThe problem. Were you having trouble with it?i

iOh yeah thanks.i

TOM(singing): Fanfic love...

>iIim Chris. Chris Titianian.i

CROW: You just can't escape that movie...

>iSerena. Charmed.i

MIKE: Frosted Lucky Charms! They're magically delicious!

>iAh Serena,

TOM: Ah Serena, I see you have a nasty habit of survivng!

>if your not busy later do you want to get something to eat?i Asks Chris
quietly.

iOkay!i says Serena awkwardly

iOkay,i says Chris laughing, iIill meet you up front.i

CROW: People have such cute names for sex.

>iSHHHHH!!! No Talking in debt halli

MIKE: Debt hall?
CROW: We're getting into a whole weird area here...

> Cackled the teacher.

iAll right, see ya theni whispers Serena.

Chapter 2

The secret Reveled

TOM: All this revelry...

>Serena and Chris are sitting at the local restaurant.

CROW: There's only one restaurant in Tokyo?!

>iSo what kind of-i

iBefore we begin,i interrupts Chris, iI know your Sailor Moon.i Serena is dumb

M & TB: WE KNOW!!!

>struck and speechless.

TOM: As well as clueless.

>iSsaillor Mmmoon?i

CROW: M-M-M-Max Headroom reporting!

>She says nervously, iWhois Sailor Moon?i

MIKE: She's that chick with those sweet, sweet legs...RROWRR!
TOM: Settle down, Mike!

>iTheirs no need to play games. I know everything about everyone.

MIKE: Randy Beaman's mom told me!

>I too am a superhero.

CROW: He's Archangel!

>If you can call it that anymore.i

MIKE: Now I'm Death, the fourth horseman of Apocalypse.

> Says Chris very calmly. He notices her not really eating too much.

MIKE: You're anorexic, aren't you?

>iHelp yourself to anything on the menu. Itis my treat.i

iNn no Iim fine. How did you know?i

CROW: Nn is for neighbor.

>iAbout the Sailor Moon thing? I knew a long time ago. I knew before you knew.
Iive been in the business for about 4 years now but Iive had access to the
omega

TOM: So David Worth is writing fanfic now?

>computer since I was 5.iSerena looks at him with confusion.

iThe Omega Computer?i

iYeah. It tells you who lives, who dies,

CROW: And I decide that!

> and who can be allies with our army. If you want to call it an army.

TOM(sings): Be all that you can be...

>i Chris calls for the check. iI like to think of it as a rebellion against a
future enemy.i

iThatis all fine but what does this have to do with me?i Serena asks
impatiently.

MIKE: Nothing, really.

>iIive seen into your future and I know what you do.

TOM: That's blackmail!

> However, Iim not here about the army. Iim looking for someone in your neck of
the woods.

CROW: Hyuk hyuk hyuk!

> Someone named Soysite."

MIKE: Soy sauce?

> A chill ran down Serenais spine.

iWhy do you want her?i She asked.

MIKE: She's hot!

>iPersonal business. That and sheis part of the nega-verse. Our army is sworn
enemies of the nega-verse. Otherwise, no reasoni

MIKE: I'm a thrill-killer!

> Chris looked at Serena with sly look. iLetis just say I hate Soysite from the
bottom of my bright red heart.i

iMmm. Well I donit know what to say.i Serena said with a confused look.

iThen donit say anything.i

CROW(Serena): Yes, master!

> Chris got his credit card back from the waitress and looked around. iReady to
go.i

CROW: Hey! Ho! Let's go!

>iAh yeah, I guess.i

iOkay.i Serena and Chris exit the restaurant and hop on Chrisis motorcycle. As
they begin to speed off a very powerful rainstorm starts.

TOM: Noah! Build an ark!

>iMan were never gonna get to your house in time.i Chris looks around and hits
a button on the handlebars. iHold on.i Serena, not have any fun becoming soaked
in the pouring rain,

TOM(Yoda): Have fun becoming soaked in the pouring rain is not the Jedi way!

>grabs on to the bike. A hole pops up from the pavement and they go rocketing
into a long dark shaft

MIKE: Who is the man who will risk his neck for his brother man?
TOM & CROW: SHAFT!

>only lit by dim lanterns on each side of

the narrow corridor. Suddenly they come up to a jump and land in a dark room.

CROW: And develop their pictures.
TOM: Fanfic Tense Syndrome strikes again!

>Serena still clutching on for dear life falls off the bike.

iGotta increase the lighting in the tunnel.i

iWHAT WAS THAT!!! YOU ALMOST KILLED US!!!i

iKilled us? Oh no that was just the tunnel.

MIKE: Although we ARE dead, you know.

> Weire at my house.i Serena, still freaking out about the tunnel, stands up
and slowly enters the room. A luxuriant apartment is shown with a sky view of
the city.

TOM: But I thought they went down to get here...

>iThis is your house?i She asks with non-belief.

iYup. My house.i

TOM(singing): Father wears his Sunday best...

>Chris looks out the large glass window and sighs sadly. iIt sounds so empty,
my house.i Serena looks around the beautiful apartment.

iWhere are your parents?i

MIKE: The same place Charlie Brown's parents are.

>iI live alone,i Chris said with a rasp in his voice, iit's better for
business.i

iBusiness?i

iI sell stuff. Vitality jars, Master Keys, assorted fruits, anything you can
think of I
sell.

CROW: O...K...

>It keeps me busy. Iill be right back. Help yourself to anything.i

iOkay.i Serena looks at the odd wall fixtures and the common indents in the

TOM:...paragraphs.

>walls. She puts her pocketbook on a desk and notices a picture of a beautiful
girl over an open jewelry box with a gem inside. She picks up the gem just as
Chris comes back.

iNO,i Chris runs over to Serena and snatches the gem from her hand and places
it back in the jewelry box, ithe box is the only thing keeping her alive!!!i
iWhat? Iim sorry. Keeping who alive?i

CROW: SHE'S ALIVE!!!! SHE'S ALIVE!!!

>iSit down and Iill tell you what I know.i

CROW: That shouldn't take long!

> Serena sits on the couch as Chris picks up the picture of the girl. iThe girl
in the picture isOi

TOM: This is getting Lovecraftian...

>He stops. iWas my sister.i

iIim so sorry.i Said Serena. iHow did she die?i

iThatis why Iim here.

TOM(The Tick): Why am I here?

>It all started

TOM:...at a 5,000 watt radio station in Fresno, California.

>about a year ago. It was time for me to administer an apprentice. In case
anything ever happened to me. My hero name is TITIAN hers was TITIANIA thus the
last name. She was the best. The very best.

CROW(Rain Man): Definitely best! Gotta go watch Wapner!

>She had only one flaw. She was careless. Anyway, one day weire in New York
visiting my auntis apartment when boom. Thereis this huge explosion across the
street.

CROW(Jerry Seinfeld): Uncle Leo! NOOOO!!!!

> Well of course, we throw on our armor and help bring people out of the fire.
I go in on the last run and I see this dark figure inside this huge blue flame.

TOM: Hank Hill, Dark Lord of the Sith.

>Low and behold itis Soysite.

CROW: Or high and behold.

>She makes me a bet,

CROW(Zoicite): I bet I was a man in the Japanese version!

>Her best nega-verse monster against my sister. The collateral was a power
source that no one knew how to use that was extracted from my heart a year
before. We both accepted to the challenge. I knew she was the best, she knew
she was the best, and she knew I knew she was the best.

MIKE(singing): I love you, you love me...
TOM & CROW: DON'T GO THERE!!!

>Well after everyone clears out we have this fight and girl, this was a hot
one.

CROW: Tyson-Holyfield III!

>One of the best battles Iive ever seen. Well in the end Sarahis the winner and
we rejoice.

TOM(British accent): And there was much rejoicing.

> But Soysite is steaming mad when I get the dead crystal from the ash;

CROW: Can a crystal die?

> Soysite runs behind my sister and plunges her dagger through her stomach. I
turn around and attack Soysite like nobodyis business. She was very lucky to
escape me. I went to my sister and tried to heal her but it was to late. She
died in my arms.i He stops and looks out the window.

MIKE: And contemplates suicide.

>iYou know when someone close to you dies and a part of you dies with it?
Thatis 100% true. If you look closely you can see it. You can see it rise with
hers. But this time I didnit let it rise. Before it escaped I locked it in that
gem. My sisteris soul is in that gem.CROW: More obscure Marvel references...

>Iim releasing it on Tuesday at her funeral. This apartment is

where we lived before we got our powers.i He scans the room with his eyes. iIt
just seems so empty without her.i

iYou miss her.i

iWell ya. Wouldnit you?i Suddenly the phone rings.

iMmm hold on.i Chris picks up the phone. iX-Team. Chris Titianian speaking.i

iYes, Iim calling about the rainbow crystali

iSorry, not for sale. I have some life crystals?i

iNo, Iim part of the Sailor Scouts andOi

CROW: Oi! Anarchy in the UK!

>iYou are? Oh okay. Can I help you?

iWe really need that crystal. Itis imperative that we get it.i Chris stops
talking and

hears an unnatural breathing on the phone, one that didnit belong to either him
or Rei.

TOM: It belonged to Darth Vader.

>iLets not talk on the phone,i Chris says quietly, iIill meet you in the park
discuss the matter.i

iUmm okay.i

iOkay see ya at 5:00. Byei Chris slides the phone onto the receiver

iGood news, the friend of your that I ran into the park just called. Iim
meeting
about Soysite.i Chris looks out the window as the rain starts to let up. iCome
on.
Iill bring ya home.i

iOkay. Who just called?i

iTall girl, black hair, In a kimono.i

iRea! Rea called you?i

CROW: I thought Raye had RED hair...

>iYeah. I gave her a business card. For emergencies.i

iWhen I get to her weire gonna have to have a little talk.i Said Serena. She
looks at Chris with an angry look. iIim going with you.i

iFine.i

Chapter 3

Rondavue then a battle

TOM: They're gonna view Rhonda before they battle?

>At Central Park in the center of town, Chris and Serena in full battle garb
wait for Rea and the others. A bright red light streaks from Chrisis eye down
the street.

TOM: The Scarlet Letter.

>iHere they come. Their 10 blocks down and running.i

iHow can you tell?i asked Serena. Chris waves his hand in front of his left
eye.

iNot real. My eye is just hologram. Another thing that Soysite took from me.
Itis
targeting system.i

CROW: This is dumb fanfic.

>iOh.i Serena sits on the curb.

iLook. I am really sorry about your sister.i

iDonit. Itill drag you down.i Chris looks down the road and sees them getting
closer.

CROW(singing): And as we wind on down the road...

>iCanit they go any faster?i The other scouts cross the street parallel to
where they are. iItis about time you got here!i

iYeah well we canit all drive or fly now can we? Do you have the crystal?i

iOf course,i the latch from Chrisis arm reopens and the crystal is ejected.
iBut
this doesnit come free.i

iWhat do you want?i says Rei nervously.

iI want a fight with Soysite. I owe her.i

MIKE: I ran up a tab.

>He said darkly. Suddenly a portal opens up and Soysite walks out. iYou may get
your fight sooner than you think.i Said Lita.

iTHIS IS THE WEEKLING

MIKE:...World News.

> I MUST FIGHT?!? This will be easier than I thought.

iSO. You donit remember me do you?i Chris slowly walks towards Soysite.

iA year ago you left your main target, Tokyo, to take a little field trip to
New York. You made a match, lost, and killed the winner!i A look of deadly
concern falls on Soysiteis face. iYou then got pummeled by her brother!! BUT!!!
You escaped.i The sailor scouts Transform

CROW(singing): The Transformers! More than meets the eye!

> as Chris gives his speech.

MIKE: I have a dream...
TOM: Four score and seven years ago...
CROW: Give me liberty or give me death!

> iYou made the biggest mistake of all.i Chris looks with deep hatred at
Soysite.

M & TB: DEEEEEP HUUUURTIIING!!!! DEEEEEP HUUUURTIIING!!!!

> iYou didnit kill me.i Chris jumps back. iMESO ARMOR NOWi Chris pack opens

MIKE: Want a smoke?

>and powerful armor covers his body.

TOM: I AM IRON MAN!!!

>iI left you living so I could watch you suffer.i Soysite whips

CROW: Whoa! This is getting good!

>out the dark crystal

TOM: Jim Henson, call your lawyer!

>and activates it. The crystal flies out of Chrisis hand while he splits in to
two.

CROW: Excuse me, fanfic! Did you establish he could do that?

> The clone turns into a nega-verse monster.

MIKE: I hated that Spider-Man storyline!

>iDid count on that did you. SCOUTS.

TOM: Huh?

> Take care of the monster. MESO

CANNON.i Chrisis right arm turns into a powerful cannon armed with freezer,

CROW: Is that really a weapon?
TOM: Hi Freeze, I'm Batman!
MIKE: Tom, NEVER mention that movie!

Energy balls, fireballs, and a big ass mace. iISANITY POWERi

TOM(The Tick): Captain Sanity, you're insane!

>Chrisis arm starts to flash and a huge amount of energy launches at Soysite.
Soysite jumps missing the energy ball.

CROW: I'm confused. Is Chris good or evil now?

>iYour still slow.i Cackled Soysite

iI didnit mean to hit you.i

MIKE(Ike Turner): Baby, I'm sorry...

>Says Chris. The energy ball stops and explodes. Knocking everyone to his or
her feet except Chris.

TOM: You know, you could have just said "their"...

> Soysite looks up and sees a large energy field surrounding 3 city blocks of
Tokyo,

CROW: Akira!

>herself, and Chris.iItis just you and me know.

MIKE: Know what?

> Take you best shot.iiSoysite charges at Chris with a blaze of speed but Chris
catches her by the neck.

MIKE(Homer): Why you little...

> Chris throws Soysite against the side of the force field.

iMASEi

CROW: He's my favorite rapper!

> Yells Chris and a huge Mace came from his cannon.

iCome out come out.i

TOM:...of the closet.

> sings Chris.i Chris demolished the building next to him in one swipe. iI am
ten times stronger, faster, smarter, than you. YOU KILLED MY SISTER!!!!

CROW(Jimmy Cagney): You dirty rat!

> NOW IiLL KILL YOU!!!!!i Chris darts at Soysite and swipes at her. She barely
dodges

TOM: This was Japan, so they tried to make her Mitsubishi.

> though the spikes

MIKE: Jones and Lee?

> as he rebounds off the wall of the force

TOM: Luuuke...

>field and darts and her again. Soysite tries to teleport out but the force
field keeps her in.

TOM: No! Not a Star Trek/Star Wars crossover!

>Chris slams the mace down against the ground inches away from Soysite. Soysite
starts to run but is hit with the mace. She is send soaring across the air
and slams into the wall of the force field. iENERGY BALLSi

CROW: This should be rated NC-17...

> The mace retracts

and the cannon reforms.

TOM:...welfare.

> Chris straddles Soysiteis nearly dead body. iAnd now you die.i Suddenly
without warning Chrisis nega-verse monster leaps on to the
top of the force field. Large electrical beams serge

CROW: SUUUURGE!!!!

> through the monster's body and destroyed the force field.

MIKE: It's Dr. Serizawa's oxygen destroyer!

>With her last remaining energy Soysite teleports out.

iNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOM: I'M MEEEELTING!!!!!

> SHE WAS MINE!!!i I HAD her in my clutches. The dead nega-verse monster
rejoins with the body. Serena walks over to him. Chris sits on the ground and
weeps.

Chapter 4

The Funeral

CROW: Chapter 3 1/2: Four Weddings.

>Two days later, Tuesday.
The seven person funeral, consisting of Serena, Chris, Lita, Amy, Rei,
Mina, a large man

MIKE: Dom DeLuise?
CROW: John Goodman?
TOM: Fat Albert?

> from the X-team is a sad one.

MIKE: Shouldn't there be some sort of religious figure here?

> In the end Chris goes to the casket with a small box. He opens the box and
places it on his sisteris body.

CROW: They stole this from "Young Frankenstein".

> The gem in it starts to flash. A beam of light is send towards the sky.

TOM: ET phone home...

> A beautiful figure appears before Chris.

iWell look who it is.i Says Chris crying and laughing at the same time.

MIKE: Heh heh...That darn Grim Reaper!

>iIim sorry I was careless. I should of followed your rules,i She smiles, iI
paid the price though.i

CROW(female voice): Isn't death funny?

>iNow Iill never see you again.i

iWell be together soon. Life is short.i

MIKE: Yay! I'm gonna die soon!

>iOkay. I love my little Titiania.i

iI love you my big Titan.i

TOM: This is so Freudian...

>The figure starts to float and faids

CROW: Or whatever.

> into the beam. The beam stops and She is gone.

MIKE: Who? The Goddess?

> Chris closes the casket and signals the burial.

TOM: With what? Morse code?

>Two hours later.

iChris,i Serena runs over to him. iAre you gonna be okay?i

iYeah. Iill be fine. I have to get back to the states.

MIKE: Away from Godzilla.

> Rejoin with the team. Start

again.i Chris reaches into his pocket and takes out a small box.

MIKE: Want some raisins?

>He hands it to Serena.

iA gift for delivering

(Crow hums Dueling Banjos)

> Soysite.i Serena opens the box and finds a glowing rainbow crystal. iIive
seen you future though Orinana.

MIKE: Who's Orinana?

> Never let your guard down, always

help your team,i Chris pauses, iand always be you. Okay.i

iOrinana?i asks Serena puzzled.

iThereis no time to explain. Just stay a warrior.

TOM: Come out and plaaa-aaay!

> We are now allies. If you ever need anything,i Chris hands her a card, ijust
call.i

iOkay, I will.i

iTake care now.i Chris turns to the minister

CROW: Who didn't exist until right now.

> and nods. They both extend large metal wings

TOM: Those crazy Protestants!

> and blast into the sky. Serena looks at the card and at the crystal and tries
to recollect her thoughts of the past two days. She asks her self iWhat just
happened.i

iLetis go okay Serena.i Said Lita

CROW(Lita): You'll be happy at the asylum...

>iOkay.i The five walk down the street. Serena stops and takes one last look at

the grave.

iThis was all for you.i She says quietly.

MIKE: This Bud was for you.

(The SOL bridge)
MIKE: So what's the deal with this MesoSymon guy? Does he have to cross his
characters over with popular ones because that's the only way he can get
attention?
CROW: It doesn't help that they're unoriginal. I mean, what in the world could
"X-Team" be a ripoff of?
(Castle Forrester)
BOBO: John Leonard is here to discuss...a Japanimation fan fiction!
LEONARD: "Power & Revenge" is a snide commentary on our contemporary
media-saturated Weltanshauung. It deals with Sailor Moon, who meets a superhero
named Chris Titanian.
iCanit they go any faster?i The other scouts cross the street parallel to

where they are. iItis about time you got here!i

iYeah well we canit all drive or fly now can we? Do you have the crystal?i

iOf course,i the latch from Chrisis arm reopens and the crystal is ejected.
iBut

this doesnit come free.i

iWhat do you want?i says Rei nervously.

iI want a fight with Soysite. I owe her.i
He said darkly. Suddenly a portal opens

up and Soysite walks out. iYou may get your fight sooner than you think.i Said

Lita.

iTHIS IS THE WEEKLING I MUST FIGHT?!? This will be easier than I thought.

iSO. You donit remember me do you?i Chris slowly walks towards Soysite.

iA year ago you left your main target, Tokyo, to take a little field trip to
New York.

You made a match, lost, and killed the winner!i A look of deadly concern falls
on

Soysiteis face. iYou then got pummeled by her brother!! BUT!!! You escaped.i

The sailor scouts Transform...
LEONARD: These illiterate, dysfunctional children of the Information Age
stumble around looking for Rainbow Crystals, fighting and dying as if life had
some kind of underlying meaning. They remain blithely unaware that art is dead
and corporations control every facet of our existence...and unaware that there
is no God and existence is meaningless.
(A folk-art sculpture of an F fills the screen.)
*********
Original MiSTing by Joe Green (TVsGrady)
Sailor Moon is a trademark of DiC
Mystery Science Theater 3000 is a trademark of Best Brains, Inc.