[MiSTing] Part 3: "Aquamarines and Diamonds" and "Battle Royal"

Carp

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00

>Chapter 3
>
> I sat quietly in the park looking out to the lake. It was
> all confusing.

CROW: (Michiru) The Alamo doesn't HAVE a basement!

> Who is this Demando? Why is he after me?' I
> kept thinking and thinking over and over again.

TOM: Hit your brain, Michiru, it's stuck again.

> The whole
> thing is confusing me and I had to know what was going on.
> "Michi-chan, have you got my roses I sent you?" From behind
> stood Yaten in his light grey suit. He leaned over and kissed me.

All: GYAAAH!!
MIKE: Stop DOING that, fanfic!

> "How have you been?" he said with a gorgeous smile. Tears flowing
> from my eyes rolled gently down my checks. Yaten lifted my tears
> away.
> "What is wrong Michi-chan?"

CROW: (Michiru) Oh, I cry in every scene. It's 'cause I'm a girl.

> "Nothing, worth having you be worried over . . ." there was
> a sudden sound of a

MIKE: Man and two robots vomiting.

> motor-cycle, Yaten swept me off my
> feet and jumped in to the nearest tree. Haruka went speeding by on
> his bike. Something is troubling him.

MIKE: Boy, what could it possibly be?
CROW: I dunno, maybe it's that his GIRLFRIEND IS CHEATING ON HIM!

> "Talk about a close call" Yaten said before he kissed me.

TOM: (Michiru) Well, okay, it was 1971, and the crew of the Apollo
13 was hurtling dangerously toward certain disas--mmmmmmph!

> He was right, Haruka would try to kill Yaten if she saw me with
> him.

TOM: Let's just pray that's foreshadowing, guys.

> Later Yaten took me to a very fancy restaurant, and gave me
> a beautiful dress to wear. We where talking, but I wasn't attentive
> as I usually am.

CROW: (Michiru) I'm wearing ugly make-up? Oh, right, fine, whatever.

> Why did I continue to think of him?

MIKE: Because he's sitting right in front of you, talking?

> Just
> my luck, Yaten's two older brothers came walking into the restaurant
> with Ami and Minaka.

TOM: Minaka?
CROW: I think she means Makoto.
TOM: Ah.

> Yaten saw this as well. "Act normal and they won't notice." Lucky
> for me they went to a different room that was out of view.
> "Yaten-Chan, I do not want to always sneak around about our
> love. . ."

MIKE: She's about as stealthy as the average goon.

> "I know, you do love him, and her." I frowned at the comment,
> Haruka him or a her, that was always the story. "Michi-Chan are you
> alright? You have not touched your plate. And it is your favorite."

TOM: (Yaten) Bone china!

> He is
> right it is my favorite, I was just so distracted that I forgot
> about the food in front of me.

TOM: Why did the author choose to write this story from the point
of view of the stupidest woman in Japan?
MIKE: She's not usually like that, really!

> I started eating, indulging the
> delicious food.

CROW: Giving it massages, feeding it chocolates...

> There was a loud scream, Yaten's brothers

TOM: Whatever their names are.

> and Minaka and
> Ami

MIKE: Whatever their correct names are.

> being pulled by them, went racing out.
> Yaten looked to me, I looked back to him.

TOM: Draw, varmint!

> People
> where looking out the windows trying to see what was going on. A
> loud explosion. "Did you see that a monster attacked Venus!"

MIKE: Knocked her right off the clam!

> "Venus?! How dare it attack her!" it was two men talking to
> each other, it was noted they like Venus.

MIKE: (Bangs gavel) Duly noted!
TOM: Where'd you get the gavel?
MIKE: Sent away.

> Yaten and I both went to the
> back and changed to our scout form.

TOM: And immediately ran off to the courthouse to see Atticus in
action!

> 'How sad' I thought 'I'm just
> cursed with men who become women.'

CROW: Uh-oh, Jerry fodder!
MIKE: It would just make my day to see Haruka throw a chair at Yaten,
huh, guys?

> Sailor Star Healer joined with Sailor Star Fighter and Maker.
> I came from the opposite end

MIKE: Oh, my.

> acting like I was somewhere on the
> other side of town and herd of this. Venus and Mercury did not ask,
> they where happy to see me. The other scouts came after maker
> obliterated the monster.

CROW: Ouch, done in by a gentle uterus. That's gotta be a Darwin
Award winner.

> Moon riding with Tuxedo Kamen on his
> motorcycle, Uranus driving Pluto and Saturn on her motor-bike,
> Chibi-Moon running with Mars and Jupiter.

TOM: Uh...Ways the Senshi Get To Places!
CROW: What a Bad Writer Might Say!
TOM: Participle phrases!
CROW: Um...Unnecessary Things!
TOM: Uh...PASS!

> "Why is it the monster is finally destroyed when everyone
> else is here?" Chibi-Moon ask.

TOM: A better question would be, "Why does everyone bother to show up
against these piss-weak monsters?"

> Uranus' focus quickly turned to the
> Starlights, she is extremely not happy to see them.

MIKE: Like, totally not jazzed.

> I don't know why she doesn't
> like them. I expected to see Demando, but there was not a show. The
> people there stood in awe, the famous Sailor Moon

ALL: (singing) The FAMEous Sailor Moon!

> and her Sailor
> Senshi right there in front of them. There was a lot of mumbling in
> the crowed.

ALL: Hubbub hubbub-bub hubbub-bub-bub-bub hubbub-bub-bub.

> "It's Tuxedo Kamen!" cried a bunch of girls.

MIKE: (falsetto) Run!

> "Wow the elegant Neptune" a few guys liking me, but most
> almost drooling to Venus. Quickly we vanished from them, some of us
> stealing a guy's or girl's heart, it was the way it has had been.

TOM: Them Satanic ceremonies don't exactly change with the times, if
ya know what I mean.

> We met later in the park ( in civilian form ).

MIKE: (whispering) Don't tell anyone!

> "You came back again uh?" Haruka sneered. I wish I knew why
> he hates them so much,

CROW: They're annoying.
TOM: They're boring.
CROW: They're pointless.
MIKE: They're jerks.
TOM: There were too many damn senshi already!

> especially Yaten.

CROW: HIS GIRLFRIEND IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HIM!!

> "We came because there had been some strange things happening
> with Earth, and it's time." Seiya says.

TOM: (singing) And it's time, time, time that you love...

> "Time? Time is being affected?" Usagi asked curiously. We
> looked to Setsuna.
> "I did not know some one entered that time gate. There was
> not any report." Setsuna reply.

CROW: (Setsuna) Or there might have been a report, and I just wasn't
paying attention. Or didn't care. Whatever. Hey, what's for dinner?

> "We know time has been altered, an old villain came back and
> is attacking." Mamoru says. Usagi trembled as he said it.

TOM: Whoops, someone turned Mamouru's bass up all the way.

> "The sooner he is gone the better." Usagi says looking left
> and right holding to Mamoru.
>
> ******Else where********
>
> "So far every thing is going okay. Not to plan though." a
> young woman with red hair says.

MIKE: Yeah, planning is really a last resort.

> "I thought she was the one who I wanted, but she really she
> wasn't"

CROW: (Demando) She really she gets on your nerves after a while,
y'know?

> "The only reason I brought you here was to have her, but
> instead you go for some other girl?" she continued
> "This one is much better, she is gifted, beautiful and smart.

TOM: All important characteristics for rape victims to have.

> Not like the other who whines complains and gets failing grades."
> "Funny how she killed you."

CROW: (Demando) Yeah, I think about that and just laugh and laugh.

> "I underestimated her, I see it has been a mistake made by
> those who challenge her."
> "Go after the other if you want, but your time runs short."
> "How long to I have?"
> "I do not know, less than a week is my best guess, but please
> get the girl."
> "As you wish" the person disappeared.

CROW: The PERSON?
MIKE: Does the author not even know who's in this scene?

> She went to a picture
> that holds four people in it, two men and two women.

TOM: "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolfe"?

> One of the two had
> black hair and blue eyes, the other dark brown hair and glasses.
> She places her finger to her lips then to the one with dark brown
> hair.

TOM: What, is she testing which direction the picture is blowing?

> "Don't worry love, I'll take revenge on what she did to us."

MIKE: Listen, Dala, there's a fine line between suspense and idiocy.
You just tripped over it.

> **********

TOM: Hmmm, that's not a very interesting constellation.

> I sat down in my room watching some TV, or trying to. Haruka
> yelling at the top of her lungs mad,

CROW: (Haruka) I hate you, and I hate your ASS FACE!!

> Hoturu begging for her to
> stop yelling and Setsuna calmly telling Haruka to stop yelling,
> Haruka shouting out that she was not yelling.

TOM: I'm not yelling! You're yelling! This whole damn system's
yelling!

> I remembered that last time
> Haruka got like this,

MIKE: (grimly) Back in 'Nam.

> it was when the Starlights first came,
> Seiya was hitting on Usagi, and Haruka just trying to get over Usagi
> at the time.

CROW: Sigh.
MIKE: This is what happens when you try to write a fanfic about a show
you've never actually seen, folks.

> Now Haruka like a madwoman yelling at the smallest detail.

CROW: (Haruka) Gaah! That sentence had no main verb! You've
completely made a mockery of my character! You can't keep track of
what tense you're writing in!! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!

> I walk out of my room into the livingroom to see Haruka pacing and
> muttering out loud, Setsuna shocked, and Hoturu crying. I went to
> Hoturu.

TOM: Don't you mean "Hotura"?

> "Hotu-chan, I have a Samurai Troopers video in my room want to
> watch, it has Touma in it." I said caring.

CROW: Great, now if only the reader did, too.

> She nodded and we left to
> my room.

TOM: Saaaay!

> It had been two hours later, when Haruka stormed out of the
> house and rode off on her bike. Hoturu fell asleep on mt bed

MIKE: Having endured a long and arduous climb.

> and Setsuna
> went to work, it seemed strange that she has been working late. She
> leaves early in the evening and returns early morning.

TOM: Okay, she's either a security guard, a superhero, or a prostitute.
MIKE: She's kind of all three, actually.

> Hoturu stirred in her
> sleep, then he showed up.

CROW: Who?

> "You!" I gasped.

CROW: Me?

> "Michiru, how delighted to see you again." he said as he run
> his fingers down Hoturu's arm. He was intimidating me.

MIKE: (smacking Crow in the arm) Don't intimidate poor Michiru!
CROW: I was just trying to be nice!

> "Don't harm her." I say trying to stay calm. It was kinda
> hard for me to keep calm Hoturu was like my daughter, I would kill
> my self if I fail to protect her.

TOM: So maybe it'd be a good idea to FIGHT THE EVIL VILLIAN WHO'S
BROKEN INTO YOUR HOUSE!!
MIKE: Gah! Stop that!

> "Don't worry I won't cause harm"

TOM: Don't believe him, Michiru! He's an EVIL little robot!
CROW: Hey!

> "You are you? Really?"

CROW: Yeah, hard as it is to believe, I am me.

> "I am who I said I am, Prince Demando of the Dark Moon
> Kingdom."
> "Impossible, he died, Sailor Moon saw him die in front of
> her. Who Are You!?" I ask raising my voice a bit higher.

TOM: "Okay, you got me. My real name is Bill, and I come from New
Jersey."

> A third eye appeared on his forehead.

CROW: It was blind, though.
MIKE: But luckily there was a foundation set up to help it.

> The world around me felt hot, I had a hard time breathing.
> Hoturu woke up, but the energy is just too much for her, she fainted
> before she saw anything.

TOM: You gotta be careful, the air's thin way up on Mt. Bed.

> Slowly pushing every step I
> walked closer to him,

ALL: Inch by inch, step by step...

> fighting what it was he is doing to me. I felt heaver,
> more tiered,

MIKE: Wow.
CROW: Heaver and tiered. Yeah, I get like that sometimes.

> still I pushed on.
> "You are stronger than I thought." he said shocked. His third
> eye closed and disappeared. The weight and pain fell off of me. I
> fell to the floor, it was too much and now it is gone I can't keep
> going.

TOM: Okay, so, all it took to defeat her was to stop attacking her.
MIKE: Yup.
TOM: Makes sense to me.

> Demando came closer to me, he picked me up and placed me on
> my bed. "I have been resurrected"

TOM: Oh, he's Jesus.
MIKE: Explains a lot.

> I regained myself.
> My eyes slowly opened. He moved on top of me. I wanted to move, but
> I could not. He placed his hands on my soft legs.

CROW: (Demando) Hey, gettin' a little meaty there, huh Michiru?

> Slowly he glided up my legs past my hips to my
> breasts. I gasped, trying to fight the pleasure I felt.

ALL: (Shudder loudly)
MIKE: David E. Kelly, Piers Anthony, and Jerry Bruckheimer, working
together, could not come up with something more sexist than this
story.

> His hands around my
> arms as he pulled my nightgown off.

TOM: With what, his toes?

> He started kissing me on my
> stomach moving up to my mouth.

CROW: Through the esophagus...

> We kissed long, passion, and
> pleasuring. Haruka came in to my room, his eyes seemed to turn
> green with jealousy.

TOM: And his hair seemed to turn blonde with envy!

> Haruka has always been in love with my and all those nights he
> wanted me and I refused only to see me with another man.

MIKE: Guys, let's pause here and just keep reading this sentence until
we figure out exactly what it's trying to say.
CROW: Okay, Mike.
TOM: ...
CROW: ...
MIKE: ...
TOM: ...
MIKE: ...
CROW: I got it! Wait, no, I don't. Sorry.
TOM: ...
MIKE: ...
CROW: ...
TOM: ...
MIKE: Okay, let's just forget it.

> Demando saw him and disappeared. At first Haruka want to yell at me,
> but it had been the first time he had ever seen my chest.

TOM: (Haruka) Whoa! Where'd you get all these doubloons?

> He calmly walk to
> Hoturu who was sleeping, and put her to bed. He walked back to my
> room.
> "Michiru. . . why him?"

CROW: (Michiru) Because I'm an idiot in this story!

> "Haruka, I did not want to, he forced me."

ALL: (shudder loudly)

> Haruka walked to my
> bed, I could see that he so much want to taste or at least touch my
> breast. Instead he kissed me good night on the lips.

ALL: Awwwwww.
MIKE: That's so sweet, at least when compared to all the truly
disgusting things that have happened in this story!

> ***Authors Notes***
> I hope you like what I have so far. the first two my seem
> wrong,

TOM: Hey, that's the perfect word for them, actually.

> I was converting the story from third person to first and forgot to
> profread it,

MIKE: Yeah, can't forget that dang profreading.

> I hope you like it any way.

TOM: There's only one way I like this story...

> What did you think? E-mail me: Cleon...@aol.com

CROW: We'd love to, but right now we gotta go burn you in effigy.
<All get up to leave>

{Commercial eyecatch}

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.