MiSTed: One Headlight

Peter Milan

Oct 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/2/97
Headlite.doc

SprktRkt

Oct 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/4/97

Never laughed so hard. For some reason, I could hear Humphrey Bogart as "Sam
Spade" speaking "Mulder's" lines. I can't read fan-fiction; it makes me sick.
I rarely watch "the X-files," but when I do, I just can't seem to dig out all
the stuff everyone else does. Like how the Dynamic Duo is secretly in love,
for one. Yet how many tera-bytes of fan-fic has been pumped onto the net
based soley on this? FIVE! I wouldn't mind an f-f that deals with a more
plausable (and palettable) theme like the furthering of a strong, PLATONIC
friendship.