MiSTing "The Ultimate Celebrity Deathmatch" (2/3)

Tjats

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

All MST3K-related characters and situations are trademarked by Best Brains,
Inc.
------------------

[Jim and the 'Bots re-enter the theater]

CROW: My net's sagging!
JIM: Crow, please!

>Sonic and all the Freedom Fighters are fighting against Robotnik one

SERVO: pause.

>night in Robotropolis, when they all suddenly notice the sky getting
>
>darker than usual.

JIM: The hell?
SERVO: Warp just loves the ENTER key.

>Antoine: Sacre bleu cheese! What is zat?!

CROW[as Antoine]: A long pause! We're doomed!

>Sonic: Another one of ol' Buttnik's tricks?

SERVO: Arrrgh!
JIM: Stop pausing!

>Robotnik (from his ship): Swatbots, destory that...thing!

CROW[as Swatbot]: Are you sure, sir? Maybe we should get Friar Tuckman to do
it.
JIM[as Mel Brooks]: Nip the tip!

>Swatbots blast thing in the sky, but to no avail.

SERVO: Scentence beyond repair of proofreader.

> Then a big light
>
>shines upon them, and they dissappear.

CROW[in the tune of "The X Files" theme]: Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap,
craaaap.

>All: Ah!

JIM: Did all the characters switch to Herbal Essences shampoo?

>"Tails": What will we do?

ALL: BLAST IT!

>Sonic: I know! I'll use a Power Ring to take it out!

CROW[as Tails]: Should you realy date that thing, Sonic? What would Sally
think?

> It's nothin' but

SERVO[as Sonic]: A short pause!

>another Death Egg, that's all.

JIM: It's much bigger than the Death Egg, it has the power to pull several
people towards it...
yup! It's just as vulnerable as the Death Egg!

>Sonic uses Power Ring on big thing in the sky, but to no avail.

CROW: Shouldn't the author know what it's called since he introduced its name
before?
JIM: Some people forget things.
CROW: But he can just use the scroll bar!

>All: Ah!

SERVO: Didn't we just do this?

>Sonic: Man, that was the sharpest my quills have ever been, but it

CROW[as Sonic]: hit the ENTER key unnecesaraly!

>didn't even get touched!

JIM: Well, then, no wonder nothing happened to it!

>Unicron: Hee hee, that tickles!

ALL: EEEEW!

>All (once again): AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

SERVO: Jim, I'm just going to go back through the doors and shout the nastiest
words I know as loud as I
possibly can, then come back, okay?
JIM: 'K, bye.
SERVO: Be right back. [leaves]

>gobble gobble gobble

CROW: Jim, if a rooster laid an egg on a roof, which way-
JIM: I've heard that one.
CROW: Oh, then, why did the chicken cross-
JIM: Stop.

>Unicron ate Mobius.

CROW: I'm liking this character, Unicorn.
JIM[as Ken Penders]: Nooo! *I* was going to destroy it! No fair!!
Waaaahhhhh!

>Unicron: Damn, I'm still hungry. *Thinks* Oh, I know what will hit the

JIM[as Unicorn]: pause.

>spot!

SERVO[very faintly]: *&$#*( (%#$%& @@!$%@$ $%!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JIM: Holly mother!
CROW: I never even knew those words existed!

>Unicron goes somewhere else.

CROW[as Warp]: You don't need to know where, it's not like you're reading this
or anything.

[Jim leaves with Crow]
[commercials]

send comments to tj...@aol.com
Jim, that Mistie

"She's made of iron, sir. I assure you she can. It is a mathematical
certainty." -Mr. Andrews concerning the sinking of Titanic

"There has to be a more substantial explanation than the whammy." -Agent Dana
Scully