MiSTed: The James Cameron Conspiracy Theory (3/4)

Roland Warner

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
[*...1...2...3...4...5...6]

[Tom and Crow are standing beside a TV and VCR as Mike enteres from the
right.]

Mike: Hey guys, what's up?

Tom: Oh, Mike! We found an early, un-released tape from the SOL
Vaults. Wanna see?

Mike: Sure!

Crow: Good, because we would've shown it to you anyway. Roll it,
Cambot!

[The video starts playing on the TV and appears on Cambot's view.]

[The title appears "Forrester 2: Judgement Day". The scene opens on a
Pre-MST3k
Deep 13 set. Dr. Forrester is talking with Dr. Erhardt.]

Dr. F: Dr. Erhadt, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Dr. E: I think so, Clay, but cinema today is so awful.

Dr. F: No, you idiot, that's not it at all! I know how we can rule the
world!

Dr. E: How's that?

Dr. F: We can . . .

[A bright light flashes off screen and Pearl enters wearing her
Castle Forrester clothing.]

Pearl: [Motioning to Dr. Forrester] Come with me if you want to live.

Dr. F: Mother? Is that you?

Pearl: Well, yeah, kinda, it's hard to explain, just follow me!

Dr. F: What if I said no?

Pearl: Clayton, don't argue with me!

[Another bright flash.]

Pearl: It's too late!

[Crow enters the scene.]

Dr. E: Hey, what is that?

Crow: I've come to exterminate you both before you shoot a man up
into space. He'll make me, and then you'll force us to watch bad
movies.

Dr. F: What? Hey, that's not a bad idea . . .

Pearl: That's right, Clayton, don't listen to him!

Crow: Don't do it, Dr. Forrester! You'll . . . wait, if you don't send
him up, then I won't be created . . . hmm, this is a tough decision.
Oh, hell, I'd miss meeting poor Joel and Beep- I mean Tom. Um, forget
everything you've heard today, Dr. F. Dr. Erhardt, don't worry about
your future, heh.

[Crow walks off screen and in a bright flash, he's gone.]

Pearl: Right, now you be a bad boy, Clayton, and I'll see you in a few
years.

[Pearl walks off, and in a bright flash is gone as well.]

Dr. E: Um, what now?

Dr. F: We still have that movie collection, right?

[The video stops and the SOL appears.]

Crow: Wow, isn't Time Travel awesome?

Mike: So you decided to go ahead and watch more bad movies?

Crow: Yeah, well, it's difficult to explain.

[Lights flash, Chaos ensues.]

Mike: Ahhhh! We've got Conspiracy.Sign!

[6...5...4...3...2...1...*]

[Mike carries Tom into the theater, followed by Crow, and they sit
down.]

Tom: Great, we still hafta watch this because of Crow!

> Later in the year, Terminator
> 2 was released on the July 4th weekend. All of the revenues from the film,
> including the box office receipts, video, TV and merchandising made close
> to 1 Billion dollars. By the end of the year the global coming together
> got closer with the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Tom: Which was a direct result of T2.
Mike: Yeah, Gorby got so scared at the sight of Arnold in his make-up,
he just said, "The heck with it" and called the whole thing off.

> While this was going on in the foreground, people began reporting sightings
> of United Nations military equipment being shipped to military bases on
> railroad cars through the backwoods of the United States. Something was
> definitely being planned and the American people weren't being told in the
> mainstream media.

Crow: I sense black helicopters coming up here.
Tom: This thing is lurching from one conspiracy theory to another like
a drunken Sharon Stone!
Mike: Oliver Stone.
Tom: Him too.

> In 1992, the MK-SEARCH(MK-ULTRA)

Crow: A.k.a. the Project Formerly Known as "MK-ULTRA".

> technology continued while James Cameron
> was taking a break from film-making. After MK-SEARCH had ended in 1984,
> the technology was transferred to the U.S. Navy's Research and Development.
> Navy R&D, through intensive research had created a new way of controlling
> the mind using microwave signals modulated from 300-3000 MHz(Megahertz).

Crow: Yes! We have microwave mind control! Check that off on
the list, Mike.
Mike: I'm on it.
Tom: I'll get the tinfoil hats!

> To use this technology on a mass scale would require a massive antenna
> array that could reflect these signals off the upper atmosphere and bounce
> them back to a precise location on Earth. MK-SEARCH, through Navy R&D had
> become a new program known as the High Altitude Auroral Research Project,
> or HAARP.

Crow: His acronyms aren't near as good as yours, Tom.
Tom: Thanks!

> HAARP was first used to mind control masses of people in Los Angeles during
> the first four months of 1992 in order to cause stress among the population
> and create tension.

Mike: All of which resulted in the cancellation of "The Cosby Show".

> This tension needed a match to ignite a fire and that
> match was the Rodney King Beating Trial. On April 29th of 1992, four
> police officers who were videotaped beating King the year before, were
> acquitted of all charges. The use of HAARP was combined with the constant
> replays of Rodney Kings beating on television for nearly a year would make
> tensions reach a point of friction.

Tom: Wha? For what purpose?!? No! I refuse to buy it!
Mike: Easy, Tom.
Tom: I call no way! Look, even a wacko conspiracy theory has to have
*some* cohesion!

> This friction had lit the match and HAARP's mind control of the population
> of South Central Los Angeles was the gasoline. The result was the Los
> Angeles Riots which had caused the deaths of nearly 60 people. The
> situation had gotten so out of control, that President George Bush was
> going to send in the army and declare martial law if things got too bad by
> using the authority of Executive Order 11490.

Mike: Gee, Executive Order 11490, that sounds interesting! tell
me more!
Tom: Mike, don't encourage him!

> E.O. 11490 was originally drafted by 33rd Degree Mason President Richard
> Nixon

Mike: Why are all US Presidents 33rd degree masons? You'd think they
could get higher than that.

> to give him the power to abolish congress, suspend the constitution
> and declare martial law and put the functions of the U.S. Government under
> the control of

Mike: Robert Goulet. Admittedly, it wasn't a well thought-out order.

> the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Nixon had
> considered using E.O. 11490 during the Vietnam war to control the anti-war
> protesters in America.

Tom: Well, fat lot of good it did him! He *still* got kicked out!

> Luckily for the American public, the riots in the late 1960's and in Los
> Angeles of 1992 were brought under control, but the options of E.O. 11490
> were available for any sitting President after Nixon.

Mike: And most of the standing or reclining ones, too.

> HARRP had proven
> itself as a new tool in mind control.
>
> This technology was being prepared for a future event. Ronald Reagan had
> already given some of it away with the "threat from the outside speeches".

Crow: Remember, outside speeches *are* a threat!

> More of the plan was discovered by concerned citizens and militia types who
> had discovered "detention camps" being constructed all over the United
> States to lock up anyone who might be trouble during and after the event.

Mike: Yeah, I remember back home they wanted to build a detention camp
in my town, but they couldn't get the zoning permits.
Crow: That'll happen.

> HAARP's mind control signals will coincide with this "event" in order to
> make the people of the Earth comply. Those unaffected such as libertarians,

Crow: NOAH!
Mike: Right!
Crow: No, not *that* Noah!

> patriots, individualists, survivalists or anyone else who doesn't think the
> way the established media wants them to think would be hauled off to these
> detention camps in cattle cars. Welcome to the New World Order.

Crow: "Cause when you're in the n.W.o., You're in the n.W.o. 4 life!"
Mike: Tom, What is he talking about?
Tom: It's wrestling Mike.
Mike: Wow, a world of wrestling fans, that is scary.

> In 1993 Cameron began doing research for a future project called "Titanic"

Mike: It begins.
All: DA-DA-DUMM!

> which would fit into this pattern of mind-control and Freemasonic symbolism.

Crow: And not about a big ship.
Tom: Of course not!

> True Lies, released in 1994, became the next big film for Cameron. The
> title "True Lies" was symbolic of the inversion of words and meanings
> commonly found in Freemasonry to confuse outsiders.

Crow: And not of, um - hey, guys, what *was* the title symbolic of?
Mike: It was, ah, y'see, it meant -
Tom: It meant he needed a catchy title, okay?!

> The best way to
> understand the title was to remember a phrase created by English Occultist/
> Freemason Aleister Crowley; "If you want to understand, learn to think
> backwards".

Tom: I think that was later used in "Life's Little Instuction Book"
Mike: [Manson] "I'm in yer head!"

> Symbols that appeared in the film varied from helicopters silhouetted
> against the morning sun so they appeared black as in "black helicopters"
> which have been seen all over the United States that year.

Tom: Bingo!
Crow: Did I call that or what?
Mike: I'll just check that off on the list.

> Cameron had
> also chose the name "Trilby" for the leader of the Omega group.

Mike: Well that's just great, the Omega group is being led by a guy with
wussy name.

> "Trilby" was symbolic of the type of hats Freemasons would wear at many of
> their gatherings. A play based on a novel called "Trilby" was written in
> 1848 by a Freemason, the same year in which Freemasons were nearly driven
> out of the United States after the murder of Albert Pike who had revealed
> many Masonic secrets.

Crow: My head's starting to hurt, guys!

> The name of the organization "Omega" was symbolic of the future as in
> "Alpha and Omega" from the Book of Revelations. "Alpha stood for the past
> while "Omega stood for the "future". It was an indication that something
> is coming that would be a "True Lie".

Tom: This doesn't "shake the core of all my belief systems." as much as
makes me a little dizzy.

> By this time Cameron had gained enough momentum to move further up in the
> Scottish Rite degrees of Freemasonry to receive guidance and direction from
> an established Hollywood "consortium" known as the Hollywood Twelve.
> "Hollywood-12" was a mirror group for the U.S. government's Majestic-12.
> MJ-12 was created in 1947 after the crash of the extra-terrestial vehicle
> in Roswell, New Mexico.

Crow: And there's your Roswell ref!
Tom: Well, I have to admit, this conspiracy theory sure gets around.

> and designed to manipulate history to control
> information on extra-terrestials. HW-12 was originally created in the
> 1950's during the "Red Scare" and McCarthy witch hunts.

Mike: Is there any conspiracy they *haven't* covered?
Tom: The only one they've missed is flouride in the water!
Crow: What about the dentists?
Tom: Well, never mind, then!

> When the Masons and their "consortium" of psychiatrists first introduced
> the MK-ULTRA technology to Hollywood to prepare the public for extra-
> terrestials and the New World Order,

Crow: The aliens have sided with the n.W.o.? That does make them the
most powerful wrestling organization on earth!
Mike: That's enough with the wrestling Crow

> it was determined that a consortium
> would have to be built among those experienced in film making to implement
> this technology and to keep it in the proper hands. All of this culimated

Crow: Then smoked a cigarette.

> to become Hollywood Twelve, made up of film studios and television
> networks. Among HW-12's members today are;

Tom: Oh, this is going to be good.
Crow: I can hardly wait.

> 20th Century Fox, Universal, Paramount, Warner Brothers, Sony/Columbia
> Pictures, Amblin Entertainment, Disney, Orion, CBS, NBC, ABC.

Mike: And the Food Network for some reason.
Crow: And don't forget Roger Corman! "Vampirella" was a major score
for the forces of evil everywhere.

> It is the mission of HW-12 to use MK-ULTRA technology to it's limits in ALL
> entertainment mediums, including, films, television, magazines, computers
> and now the internet.

Tom: The global conspiracy is now available from your desktop!
Crow: Go to www.jesus.in.his.magic.spaceship.com or
AOL keyword: TINFOIL HATS

> In 1995, the world saw "Strange Days",

Tom: Of course, by "World", he actually means "about a dozen people who
wandered into the wrong theater by accident."

> a film written and "produced" by
> Cameron and directed by his 3rd wife(now ex-wife) Kathryn Bigelow.

Crow: Geez, how many ex-wives does Cameron have, anyway?
Tom: Between him, Mickey Rooney & Larry King, they've married everybody
in
Hollywood at least once!

> "Strange Days", named after a "Doors" song was symbolic of the weird things
> that would be occurring from 1995 onward that would shape history toward
> the world government by the millennium.

Mike: They even have Lance Henrickson on their side!

> The film was based on a type of technology called "SQUID" - Superconducting
> QUantum Interference Device.

Tom: As official acronym guy, I'm going to issue you a citation for
using
two letters from the same word in your acronym!
Mike: Get him Tom!

> This device could be used to record human
> experiences on a CD ROM and play them back for later use. "SQUID" was an
> actual device created from

Tom: ...Chasen's leftover Calimari.

> MK-ULTRA technology as a device to record and
> play back memories as well as for use as a "psychic driving" tool for mind
> control as Dr. Donald Ewen Cameron did by replaying his voice to mental
> patients to cause "de-patternization" of human consciousness and multiple
> personalities.

[Long pause]
Mike: [quietly] Did you guys catch any of that?
Crow: Did you?
Tom: Let's just pretend we did and move on.

> A lot of the SQUID imagery in "Strange Days" was loaded with subliminal
> messages which were inserted by "consortium" members who had infiltrated
> "Digital Domain" a special effects company created by Cameron in 1994. The
> film didn't make much at the box office and it was designed that way to
> determine which types of subliminal images would draw people to Cameron's
> films.

Crow: Mainly it was breasts. Breasts, money, and, for some reason,
"Beakman's
World".

> The negative portrayal of the SQUID technology was influenced by Cameron
> and the "consortium" began to see him as a problem that needed to be
> handled. It turns out that while writing and researching Strange Days,
> Cameron discovered the MK-ULTRA connection and read about Dr. Donald Ewen
> Cameron's brain butchery in Montreal in the 1950's and was horrified to
> discover that his great artistic talents had been used in this way. He
> would try to break away from this madness.

Crow: And to do that, Cameron built a million gallon tank of water in
the Mexican desert and dunked Leonardo DeCaprio and Kate Winslet
in it!
Tom: Makes sense to me!

> The next big project on Cameron's list was "TITANIC". A cumulation of five
> years worth of research, Cameron was finally going to make a film that
> would be free of MK-ULTRA's influence.

Mike: and with half the calories.

> Since "Strange Days", Cameron had
> learned that all of this time, he had been manipulated and controlled. by
> a group of "bad" Freemasons who work for evil purposes.

Tom: [British] Do you want to give up being a mason? Think carefully
now.
Mike: Um, no.
Tom: [Brit] NO?!? BAD!!! BAD MASON! BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD MASON!!!!!

> In order to
> understand this, you have to trace the history of the Freemasons from
> Atlantis. The information goes off on a tangent and becomes lengthy but
> it is necessary to fully comprehend the rest of this document.

Mike: Uh, maybe you should've covered this in your Atlantis segment
sir?

> There were originally ten republics that made up the island continent
> which was located in the Atlantic Ocean.

Tom: Rapa Nui, Big Rock Candy Mountain, Scotland, Wales, North Dakota,
South Dakota, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Oahu.

> Extra-terrestials from Orion
> and Sirius known as "originators" had created Atlantis by using thousands
> of spacecraft parked in Earth's orbit.

Crow: [Slim Pickens] Somebody's gotta go back and get a ----loada dimes!
Mike: Nice self-censoring.
Crow: Well, it's Usenet-13 and all...

> These spacecraft were equipped with graviton lasers that drilled thousands
> holes in the floor of the Atlantic Ocean and molded the exuding lava into
> the continent.

Tom: Plus, they made some darling pottery.

> After the lava had cooled, the "originators" terra firmed
> the new continent with artificial soil and rapidly grown plant life.
> Atlantis was finally populated with animals from various parts of the Earth
> as well as humanoid hybrids to create the Atlantean civilization.

Crow: Are you sure this isn't just an episode of Star Trek?

> These hybrids were crosses between the genetic material of the Neanderthal
> humans of Earth and the genetic material of the originators.

Mike: The secret origin of Andrew Dice Clay.

> This process
> of creating these hybrids was known as Xenogenesis; the birth of an alien
> species. Remember this is also the name of James Cameron's very first film
> in which he was helped by the Freemasons. This was a clue to the past as
> will be a clue for the future as you will see later.

Tom: Yeah, I have to see everything backwards! "True Lies" I get it!
Mike: Tom, are you okay?
Tom: Yeah, hey guys! This all makes sense now!
Crow: Uh-oh.

> The Xenogenesis in Atlantis created what we know as "homo-sapiens" or the
> modern human being

Tom: Uh-huh.

> and started with two hybrids who were named "Adam" and
> "Eve" and placed in a location the originators had named "Eden".

Tom: Yeah!

> For those
> of you debating whether "creation" or "evolution" had created humans, this
> shows that BOTH are true.

Tom: Of course!
Crow: We're both right?! That's not fair! Mike and I had a bet!
Mike: Yeah! That doesn't mean we both have to take the dare now does
it?!

> In order to test this XenoGenesis, the "origininators" had created a colony
> on Mars in the Cydonia region as a model for Atlantis. Remnants of this
> colony exist today such as the Cydonia pyramids and the Face on Mars.

Crow: We have "Face on Mars!" Is that everything Mike?
Mike: I think he still has to figure in Stonehenge and explain crop
circles.
Tom: Guys stop making fun of this guy, I think he's on to something!
Mike: Yeah, sure Tom.

> The
> originators who had the responsibility of creating "Eden" were known as
> "galactic originator disciples". The hybrids simply knew them by their
> acronym, "GOD".

Tom: I may beleive this guy, but that's still a crappy acronym.
Mike: Right. That's it.
[Mike picks up Tom and all three start to exit]
Tom: Philistine!

> Unfortunately, there was an unseen force resisting against the plans of
> "originators" that would compromise the original plan for "Eden".

[All three file back in]
Crow: Of all the time for her to lock the friggin' doors!
Tom: See, the Freemasons don't *want* you to leave!

> The
> opposition consisted of a group of evil "originators" from Sirius who had
> deliberately planned to take over and defeat the originators from Orion.

Mike: Their names: Tri-Star Pictures!

> They were labeled by the Orion originators as "destructive ecstalogical
> makers of nihilistic savagery" or "demons". Their leader was originally
> from Sirius and his name was "Satan".

Mike: Man! Do you have to explain everything? Is there no mystery or
wonder in your world?
Tom: Yeah, I was with him up until this crap about Satan being an
alien, everyong knows Satan lives in hell, deep beneath the earth's
crust!
Crow: Along with all politicians and Jerry Lewis.

> Satan had caused a rebellion among the community of Orion and Sirius known
> as a "war in heaven". The civilization in the Sirius system was created in
> a similar fashion as Atlantis and Satan knew what it was like to be
> controlled. He had collected an army among the Sirius originators and had
> declared war on the Orion originators.

Crow: So Satan is basically the Atlantean version of Yassir Arafat?
Tom: I question this guy's grasp of theology.
Mike: I question his grasp of reality.

> Satan was eventually defeated in massive battles between his army and "GOD"
> but there were losses with the destruction of the Cydonia colony and the
> surface of Mars as well as a colonized planet located between Mars and
> Jupiter known as Fenex.

Mike: Fortunately, Fenex is still available in prescription strength
formula.

> Today, Fenex is now the asteroid belt but a few of it's survivors had
> escaped to Earth and settled the civilization known as Mu in the
> southwestern portion of North America.

Crow: Otherwise known as "Empire of the Cows".
Mike: And there arose a prophet named "Gary Larson"...

> The center of Mu was located where
> Phoenix, Arizona now sits. The name "Phoenix" which means "rebirth" was
> derived from "Fenex".

Mike: Of all the things to explain, he insists that Pheonix, Arizona is
the product of space aliens.

> As for Satan, he and survivors from his army

Crow: Set up a nice lemonade stand right outside of Burbank.

> were cast down to Earth by
> "GOD", never to rejoin the galactic community, but they wouldn't stay
> defeated for long. By using technology stolen from "GOD", Satan would make
> himself appear in other forms including the shape of a snake.

Tom: Heh, he's S-S-S-S-Smokin'!
Mike: [points a finger at Tom.] If you ever, for the remainder of your
robotic life, quote Jim Carrey again, I will personally see that little
globe on your head becomes a permanent fixture on the spaceshuttle Mir,
and your body thrown among the space debris.
Tom: Cool!

> He had
> coerced "Eve" into eating an "apple" from the "tree of knowledge" which
> was bio-enginnered by "GOD".

Tom: Can we fast forward to when Jesus fights the cyborgs from the
future?
Crow: Yeah! That'll be cool!
Mike: You guys are really in to this aren't you?
Tom: Well, you have to admit Mike, at least this is interesting.

> The edible parts of this tree

Tom: Hello, I'm Euell Gibbons. Did you know many parts of the Tree of
Knowledge of Good and Evil are edible?

> contained enzymes that would give the hybrids
> sentience (or self awareness) and advanced intelligence.

Mike: I believe I remember my Guidance Counselor suggesting that I try
eating from the Tree of Knowlege of Good and Evil.

> After Eve had
> convinced Adam to eat from this "tree", the "originators" quickly banished
> the hybrids from the garden to fend for themselves. The descendants of
> Adam and Eve populated Atlantis and would have to work their way through
> life.

Tom: Yep, the free ride was over - time to put on the uniforms and
start
asking, "You wanna supersize that"?.

> During it's history, a disagreement over how Atlantis was going to be
> managed had eventually split the Atlanteans into two factions,

Crow: The National League and the American League.

> the Sons of
> Belial

Crow: Who wanted to micro-manage Atlantis...

> who's genetic ancestors had come from Sirius and the Law of One

Crow: Who wanted to use Japanese management techniques.

> who's genetic ancestors had come from Orion. The disagreement evolved into
> a civil war which led to the suppression of the Law of One, which
> emphasized spiritual existence, and the creation of a dictatorship by the
> Sons of Belial which emphasized materialism.

Mike: So the Cold War is an extension of the unltimate war between good
and evil?
Tom: Well... Yeah.
Mike: A war that began in outer space among the aliens?
Tom: Uh, no.

> The continuing materialism of the Sons of Belial led to the creation of
> changes in the Earth's climate, via pollution and waste of resources and
> the eventual sinking of the Atlantean continent.

Tom: Actually, it wasn't the iceberg that sank Atlantis; it was the
structural flaws in the plating.
Mike: Oh, yeah, I forgot about James Cameron.
Crow: Let's see if they can tie this back into him.

> This sinking was
> described in many ancient texts including the book of "Genesis" in the
> Bible as the "Great Flood". Also note that "Genesis" was derived from the
> word XenoGenesis.

Crow: And when we assume, we make an "ass" out of "u" and "me."

> The story about "Noah"

Mike: Breasts!
Tom: Mike, no! Wrong Noah again!

> in "Genesis" describes how GOD had instructed him to
> build an ark to preserve the biogenetic diversity of Atlantis by gathering
> all the animals of his known world by twos and take them to other parts of
> the Earth.

Crow: Two Mosquitos, Male and female.

> Before Atlantis disappeared beneath the ocean, the Law of One
> preserved the intellectual and philosophical idealism from Atlantis and
> stored it inside of two hollow pillars they named Boaz and Jachin which
> floated away after the flood.

Crow: Naming your pillars is usually a sign of some deep-seated
psychological
problem.
Mike: Consult your local Atlantean dentist today.

> Boaz was the Atlantean word for "strength"
> while Jachin stood for "stability".

Tom: Yeah, whatever, can we get back to the stuff about Cameron? You
know, our *subject*?

> The pillars were eventually discovered at a place we would now call the
> Straits of Gilbatrar between Spain and Morocco.

Tom: You call it the straits of Gibraltar: I call it "maize".

> From the information found
> inside these pillars by travelers who were known as "sojourners", they
> founded the earliest remnants of Freemasonry with the precepts of "strength
> and stability". The information was first given to the Egyptians and
> passed down through different civilizations including Persia, Babylon,
> Greece and Rome.

Tom: Did I say this was interesting Mike?
Mike: Yeah, I think you did.
Tom: Well, I lied.
Mike: Oh, okay.

> After the collapse of the Roman Empire, the information was nearly lost
> in the Dark Ages(1300's) and the Inquisition (1500's) but was kept alive
> in various secret places known as lodges,

Crow: Yes, Red Green's ancestors kept civilazation alive.

Tom: Now he's dragging the Elks into it!

> the meeting houses of Freemasons.
> As Freemasonry evolved into the 1700's, a bitter dispute split Freemasonry
> into two factions, a revived Sons of Belial(also known as the Illuminati)

Tom: Wow! The Illuminati too!
Mike: This guy is thourough, at least.

> and the Law of One. Both sides would work toward one goal,

Crow: Keeping "Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman" on the air.

> the recreation
> of Atlantis.
>
> Thus with the help of several of their members from both sides, including
> George Washington of the American Masons and Adam Weishaupt of the Bavarian
> Illuminati,

Mike: Remember, Cerebus doesn't love you - he just wants your money!

> they created the United States of America in 1776. Since then,
> both factions have two versions of the same goal. The Sons of Belial
> faction wants to enslave the human race in a "New World Order" while the
> Law of One Faction wants to create a "Pax Humana" or Human Peace.

Crow: So that's who invented the Pax Network.

> The Sons of Belial faction are responsible for events that set back human
> history and creativity while The Law of One faction has been responsible
> for advancing the human race toward the it's ultimate goal, to rejoin the
> community of civilizations in the universe where humanity originally came
> from.

Tom: It must scare the bejeezus out of this author when kids walk down
the street in thier "New World Order" shirts huh?

Noah Singman

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
Roland Warner wrote:
[respectful snippage]

>> HAARP's mind control signals will coincide with this "event" in
>> order to make the people of the Earth comply. Those unaffected
>> such as libertarians,

>Crow: NOAH!
>Mike: Right!
>Crow: No, not *that* Noah!

I'm honored, Roland!

[more respectful snippage]
>> The story about "Noah"

>Mike: Breasts!
> Tom: Mike, no! Wrong Noah again!

I'm doubly honored, Roland! :-)

Noah
MST#59539
Thanks for immortalizing me. :-)

Roland Warner

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
Noah Singman wrote:

> Roland Warner wrote:
> [respectful snippage]
> >> HAARP's mind control signals will coincide with this "event" in
> >> order to make the people of the Earth comply. Those unaffected
> >> such as libertarians,
>
> >Crow: NOAH!
> >Mike: Right!
> >Crow: No, not *that* Noah!
>
> I'm honored, Roland!
>
> [more respectful snippage]
> >> The story about "Noah"
>
> >Mike: Breasts!
> > Tom: Mike, no! Wrong Noah again!
>
> I'm doubly honored, Roland! :-)
>
> Noah
> MST#59539
> Thanks for immortalizing me. :-)

Well, they were both Bill Livingston's riffs :) But I just had to put
them in the final copy, since I knew you'd like it, and I nearly died
laughing when I read 'em. I think the first one though is more from
Bill Cosby's "Noah Right" sketch. Still, it could be a line for ya.

Roland, God: I am going to destroy the world! Noah: <sarcastically>
Right!, Warner

--
Roland Warner
aka Gabriel Angelfire (Virtual Phantom RPG)

* * *

RATMM's Unofficial Offical Prop Diva's
Unofficial Official Prop Guy

"You'll find that everything we hold true
is that only from a certain point of view."
- Christof, "The Truman Show"

<Mellie> Hey! I already have tapes. I want sex!