MiSTed: The James Cameron Conspiracy Theory (1/4)

Roland Warner

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM10/15/98
[In the not too distant future . . .]

[*...1...2...3...4...5...6]

[Crow, Mike, and Tom are standing around the table.]

Mike: Okay Tom, how about Elvis Presley?

Tom: Elvis Presley was in "King Creole" with Walter Mathau, who was in
"JFK" with Kevin Bacon.

Crow: Well, that rules out anyone in "JFK" then.

[Mike notices Cambot.]

Mike: Oh, hi everyone. We've just discovered that Tom has this program
inside him called "Seven Degrees of Kevin Bacon" which can match *any*
actor with another actor that's been in a movie with Kevin Bacon in less
than seven hits!

Crow: Okay, now we've gotta get rough with him. Let's see here, what
about Steve Reeves?

Tom: Steve Reeves was in "Il Giorno piĆ¹ corto" with Tomas Milian who
was in "JFK" with Kevin Bacon.

Crow: Argh! "JFK" again!

Mike: I know, Tom Bartlett from "Hobgoblins".

Tom: Checking. Tom Bartlett was in "Hobgoblins" with Ken Abraham, who
was in "Girlfriend from Hell" with James Daughton, who was in "Animal
House" with Kevin Bacon.

Crow: Ken Abraham? Who's that?

Tom: Oh, he was that pathetic thug in front of Club Scum.

Mike: Hey, I know! Bharbara Egan from "The Final Sacrifice"!

Tom: Checking. Oooh, good one, Mike, but Bharbara Egan was in "The
Quest of the Lost City" a.k.a. "The Final Sacrifice" with Shane Marceau,
who was in "Killer Image" with Michael Ironside, who was in "Top Gun"
with Tom Cruise, who was in "A Few Good Men" with Kevin Bacon.

Mike: Damn!

Crow: I know, how about Michael Berry from "The Final Sacrifice"?

Tom: Michael Berry was in "Beyond the Law" with Linda Fiorintino, who
was in "Queen's Logic" with Kevin Bacon.

Crow: Okay, Adrienne Miles from "Werewolf".

Tom: Adrienne Miles was in "Nemisis" with Brion James, who was in "The
Player" with Julia Roberts, who was in "Flatliners with Kevin Bacon.
Give up, you guys, there's no way to beat the system!

Mike: He's right, Crow. It's impossible.

[The Mad's Light flashes.]

Mike: Yes, Dark Pearl?

[Castle Forrester]

Pearl: Ah, Michael J. Nelson, hello. [Bobo enters carrying a load of
beer bottles.] As you can see, we're doing a bit of Winter Cleaning, and
that means that we've got to clear out the entire castle. Of course, I
have Brain Guy searching the web for your next post, and I can't clean
because I'm too good to clean, so Bobo's doing all the work.

[Observer enters carrying his brain, which has been severely burned to a
crisp. He bumps into Bobo who flies off screen and we hear a giant
crash as the beer bottles hit the ground.]

Observer: Pearl! I've found it! The worst post possible, but it's so
bad, my brain has become completely unstable! I don't even know what's
going to happen next.

[Bobo enters again, carrying the same load of beer bottles.]

Observer: Uh-oh, time is looping now!

[Bobo starts walking backwards with the beer bottles, then forwards, and
then the bottles are gone.]

Bobo: Hey, that was easier than I thought!

Pearl: Brain Guy, send them that post!

Observer: I can't, it's too horrible for them!

Pearl: Send it, NOW!

Observer: *gulp* Yes, Pearl. [Turns to the camera.] Mike, Robots, your
post today is, perhaps, the worst Conspiracy Theory ever. It's called
"The James Cameron Conspiracy Theory" and I really do have to apologize
sincerely for this. [Brain music.] Good luck.

Pearl: Get busy on those dishes, Brain Guy!

Observer: Yes'm.

[SOL]

Mike: Uh-oh guys, I don't like the sound of this.

Crow: C'mon, Mike, we've survived Manos, Monster A Go-Go, Hobgoblins,
the worst! I don't think it could get any worse!

Tom: You just jinxed us, Crow!

[Lights flash, chaos ensues.]

All: Ahhhhh! We've got Paranoia.Sign!

[6...5...4...3...2...1...*]

[Mike carries Tom as the enter the theater.]

> THE JAMES CAMERON CONSPIRACY THEORY
> (The Conspiracy Theorists Cut)
> Note: this copy of the James Cameron Conspiracy Theory contains never
> before seen information that wasn't in the online version.

Tom: Waitaminit, isn't *this* the online version?
Mike: Just try not to think about it.

> WARNING: The information contained within the 19.5 pages of this document
> will shake the core of all your belief systems.

Crow: It will make you get down and get funky.

> If you are prepared to
> read it, do so with extreme caution.

Tom: Women who are pregnant should not use or handle the James Cameron
Conspiracy
Theory

> You and the world will never be the
> same again as history itself collapses before your eyes.

Crow: Whoops! Looks like Czar Nicholas II just imploded!
Mike: Look out - the Medean Empire is suffering massive structural
failure!
Tom: Run for your lives! William Howard Taft is melting!

> Being one of the most successful movies in the world is an astounding
> statement from people who have seen James Cameron's "TITANIC".

Mike: Try diagramming that sentance.

> It is a
> reflection of how many people have been affected by the imagery and emotion
> within the film.

Tom: Particularly 14-year old girls with Leonardo posters on every
square
inch of their walls.

> Although there have been those who have found fault in
> parts of Titanic's technical side, the emotional side turned out to be
> perfect; or was it deliberately engineered that way?

Tom: Well *Duh!* It's called a script.

> Some have called
> the emotion within Titanic manipulative to the point of deliberately
> having scenes that elate, sadden, shock and anger the audience.

Tom: It's much more effective to just throw the movie together
haphazardly
and see what plays.
Mike: And we've seen dozens of examples of that.

> This manipulation is an interesting aspect of Mr. Cameron's work. No
> matter what he works on or writes, the emotional atmosphere always is
> perfect in the finished product and according to Cameron is "biographical"
> of his life.

Tom: So Cameron is a soldier from the future who came back in time and
sunk on the Titanic to the bottom of the ocean where he found some
aliens who almost destroyed the world?
Crow: Nah, Cameron was actually chased around LA by a killer android,
got a wiggle dance from Jamie Lee Curtis, and struck a giant iceberg
and sank.
Mike: Hey, they both sound like movies in themselves!

> Born in Kapuskasing,

Tom: Remember, when you need a case for your kapus, call Kapuskasing!

> Ontario Canada in 1954, James Cameron
> grew up in Niagara Falls.

All: NIAGARA FALLS!!!!!!

> He has always strived to be the best, whether
> they were class projects or playing soldier with his friends. According
> to Cameron's "official" biography, his childhood created the drive to
> overcome obstacles which stood in his way and would help later in life.

Tom: He ate lots of back bacon and mayple syrup and went to hockey
games-
Mike: That's *enough* Tom.

> At this point in history, another person, who shares the surname Cameron,

Crow: Cameron Diaz?
Mike: Cameron Diaz *IS* Kate Winslet in "There's Something About
Icebergs".

> was at work making progress manipulating behavior and emotion for a
> deliberately engineered goal. The person is Dr. Donald Ewen Cameron.

Tom: So Cameron actually spent his childhood as a mad scientist?

> Dr. Cameron began his career in psychology assisting the Office of Special
> Services (O.S.S.), interrogating prisoners during World War II. His most
> famous patient was Rudolf Hess, who flew in a plane to Britain in order to
> make a peace deal between Germany and the Allies. Hess was captured and
> imprisoned and later was interviewed by several psychiatrists, including
> Dr. Cameron.

Mike: Bob Newhart...
Crow: Sigmund Freud...
Tom: Counselor Troi....

> Much of Dr. Cameron's work, involved psychiatric techniques
> designed to modify and control a persons behavior patterns.

Mike: That research was later used to make people like the Spice Girls.
Tom: Really?
Mike: Ah, No.

> Dr. Cameron's
> work was derived from experiments performed on concentration camp prisoners
> in Nazi Germany and brought to the U.S. after World War II by the O.S.S.
> under "Operation Paper Clip".

Crow: Hang on, here we go.
Tom: Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a paranoid ride!

> In the 1950's, Dr. Cameron's successful work led to his appointment as head
> of the American Psychological Association (APA), the Canadian Psychological
> Association (CPA) and the World Psychological Association (WPA).

Tom: Wow, he held all three championship belts at once!
Crow: Yeah, but he almost lost it all when Robert Murton dropped him
with
a baseball bat during a cage match.
Tom: Wow!

> By this
> time the O.S.S. had changed it's name under President Harry Truman's
> Administration to become the Central Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.) in 1947.

Mike: Before being purchased in a leveraged buyout by Sumner Redstone in
1991.

> Dr. Cameron was contracted by the C.I.A. to continue his work in behavior
> manipulation under Projects Bluebird and Artichoke which would later become
> MK-ULTRA in 1953.

Crow: Servo, write that down - feeding a bluebird an artichoke gives it
Ultrapowers!
Tom: D'Oh! I've been on the wrong track with the broccoli, then!

> MK-ULTRA had several sub-programs, approximately 149, from fields ranging
> from biology, drugs, sexual activities, technology, physics, psychology and
> even motion pictures.

Mike: and a course in conversational Klingon, but you couldn't get
credit
hours for it.

> It's no accident that movies created in the
> McCarthy era in the 1950's, were designed to scare the public about the
> threat of Communists, brainwashing or space aliens. Hollywood's motion
> pictures became a tool of MK-ULTRA.

Mike: So it would follow that this means the CIA is responsible for us
being up here, and -
Tom: Careful, Mike - that way lies "The Project"! Besides, it was
just a bad program that had a cool name.
Crow: KNEEL BEFORE ME! FOR I AM MK-ULTRA!
Tom: Whoa!

> In the world of psychiatry, Dr. Cameron was a relentless, merciless man
> driven by a need to know how to control and modify human behavior, in other
> words, direct it.

Mike: He could've used a retaining wall, a good canal system.
Tom: With some flood-gates and high capactiy resovoir?
Mike: Exactly.

> His most common experiments were drug inducement,
> sensory deprivation, sensory overload, as well as "psychic driving",

Crow: Miss Daisy.

> the
> process of replaying his voice recorded in previous sessions with his
> patients. Dr. Cameron also performed prefrontal lobotomies and
> electro-conclusive shock treatments.

Crow: But no one ever mentions his Blue-Ribbon Tuna Casserole.
Mike: Or his highway clean-up program!
Tom: Bastards!

> According to the CIA's charter, Dr. Cameron's work, especially in creating
> potential "Manchurian Candidates" would have violated the ban on domestic
> CIA operations within the United States.

CROW: Not to mention John Frankenheimer's copyright.

> With the help of the Canadian
> government and C.I.A. Director Allen Dulles, who was one of Cameron's
> colleagues in the O.S.S., Dr. Cameron relocated his work to the Allen
> Memorial Psychiatric Institute in Montreal, Canada in 1957 and stayed there
> until 1963.

Tom: Where he resumed going to hockey games and speaking french and-
Mike: I said that's *enough* Tom.

> On a side note, Allen Dulles would run the C.I.A. until after the Bay of
> Pigs fiasco, when he and General Charles Cabell (brother of Earl Cabell,
> the mayor of Dallas)

Mike: It's a good thing he mentioned that, or I would have been bugged
by that all day.
Crow: Oh yeah.

> were fired by President John F. Kennedy in 1961.
> After the tragedy of John F. Kennedy's assassination on November 22, 1963
> in Dallas, Dulles was appointed to Warren Commission by Chief Justice Earl
> Warren to help investigate the assassination and the background of supposed
> assassin or patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald.

Mike: It's never a good conspiracy theory until you tie it in to the
Kennedy
Assassination.
Crow: You can bring on the Black UN Helicopters now!

> The Allen Institute would soon become an infamous brain butchery under Dr.
> Camerons control. Many patients were subjected to extreme and harsh
> conditions that included drug induced comas that lasted months, lobotomies,
> bright lights,

Tom: [Picard] THERE - ARE - FOUR - LIGHTS!!!!!

> sounds, moving images and electro-shocking that were in such
> excesses that it killed the patients.

Mike: Death by "Soundgarden" videos.

> Other creations of Dr. Camerons
> butcher shop included the development of psychedelic drugs, most notably,
> LSD.

Mike: [Stoner] Dude!
Crow: [Stoner] I told you he wasn't completely square, man.

> After Dr. Cameron left Montreal, he retired to private life in the United
> States and vanished from the picture, but his work continued on in MK-ULTRA
> until it was supposedly shut down by CIA Director Richard Helms in 1973.

Tom: Budget cuts, ya know?

> Many of the documents from MK-ULTRA were destroyed on orders from Helms.

Crow: Is he related to Jesse Helms?

> Helms was also responsible for providing E. Howard Hunt with the
> information necessary for the break-in at the Watergate hotel

Mike: Sure, why *not* tie it in to every other conspiracy theory?!
Tom: Is it time to mention Area 51 yet?

> in 1972 for
> the purpose of

Tom: Finding a comfortable room at a reasonable rate.
Mike: Yeah, good luck with that!

> helping President Richard Nixon smear and psychologically
> destroy Daniel Ellsberg. Ellsberg was the Pentagon aide who had leaked the
> Pentagon Papers revealing Nixon's involvement in escalating the Vietnam
> War. The resulting Watergate scandal would eventually lead to the
> resignation of Nixon in 1974.

Tom: Yeah, dur-hey!
Crow: Like who doesn't know that?!

> The murky world of intelligence operations became murkier as names changed
> to protect secrecy. MK-ULTRA simply assumed the new name MK-SEARCH and
> continued on into 1984.

Mike: Yeah, but all MK-ULTRA did was put on a pair of glasses and change
its hairstyle.
Tom: At least it fooled Lois Lane & Jimmy Olsen.

> In the late 1970's as MK-SEARCH(MK-ULTRA)

Tom: Doesn't have the same ring to it as MK-ULTRA, does it?
Crow: I don't know, let me try... I AM MK-SEARCH! -- I
think you're right...

> continued on the intelligence
> front, a yet unknown film maker in California, named James Cameron decided
> to quit his job driving trucks and get into the film making business.

Mike: Oh yeah, I almost forgot! The subject!
Tom: So Dr. Cameron retired from his mental experiments to drive
trucks?
Mike: I don't know...

> According to "official history" James Cameron, after moving to Brea,
> California in 1971, had completed high school and attended five semesters
> at Fullerton College in Orange County.

Crow: Many students were subjected to conditions that included drug
induced comas that lasted months, lobotomies, bright lights, sounds,
moving images and electro-shocking.
Tom: A typical college experience I think.

> After dropping out, Cameron had
> convinced a consortium of dentists

Mike: Oh, great: one *more* reason to not like going to the dentist's!

> from Tustin, California seeking a tax
> writeoff to finance a short film in 35mm which he called "XenoGenesis".

Tom: Coming soon from Dentifrice pictures: Arnold Schwarzeneggar and
Linda
Hamilton in "Toothenator II: Brushing Day"!

> The word "consortium" is interesting in itself; it's dictionary term is
> given as "international business alliance". Since these dentists are from
> a local area, why are they described in this manner?

Mike: Because you described them in that way?
Crow: Because you're a moron?

> If "business" is
> dropped from the definition, we're left with "international alliance"
> meaning they belong to some large organization which envelops the world.

Tom: And coats it with a protective layer of fluoride.

> The use of the word "Xenogenesis" as the name of Cameron's first film was
> also interesting since it meant "birth of an alien species".

Crow: Mike, do we have any goggles around here?
Mike: Why?
Crow: He's streching the premise, and I think we should all wear
eye protection in case it snaps.
Mike: Oh. Good idea.

> In actuality, these "dentists" were "psychiatrists" and operatives
> connected to the CIA's MK-ULTRA program and Dr. Donald Ewen Cameron.

Tom: Of course! It's so clear! Cameron 1 and the psychodentists are
funding Cameron 2 so he can make a crappy 35m film about, uh, uh...
Mike: Lost it, huh?
Tom: Dangit! I was *this* close!

> James Cameron as well as the "psychiatrists" knew each other from a
> fraternal organization they belonged to.

Crow: The Lompoc, California "Star Trek" Fan Club.

> This secret brotherhood helped
> finance Cameron's first film and would continue to help his career.

Tom: That organization was known as the Southern California Dental
Association!
Mike: *Gasp* No!

> He
> had entered this organization when he turned 21 years of age. The
> majority of persons in intelligence community, including Dr. Cameron
> belonged to the same organization, which is commonly known as the

Mike: AMA?
Crow: Sons of the American Legion?
Tom: Tau Gamma Sigma sorority?

> FREEMASONS

Tom: Yes, the FREEMASONS: Frigteningly Realistic Energetic Entry-level
Machinists And Sonambulists Of Northern Siam!
Crow: Sure it's not the French Reactionist Elastic Ergonomic Monochrome
Alpine Secret Online Nubian Seretaries?
Tom: Yes.

Mike: [Sarcasm dripping off every word.] Say, I'm fascinated by these
"FREEMASONS" Tell
me more!

> The Freemasons are a global fraternal organization that exist for the
> express purpose of enlightening those who choose to join it's ranks.

Crow: That doesn't sound so bad, sign me up!
Tom: Yeah, me too!

> According to public sources, Freemasonry was created in the 1700's in
> Europe, but if one delves deeper into the mysteries that make up
> Freemasonry, it is learned that the origins of the brotherhood trace back
> to a highly advanced civilization named Atlantis which existed before the
> one we're in now.

Crow: Wha-?
Tom: Okay, we started off with "Agent Action", then we swerved into
alt.conspiracy, now suddenly it's John_-_Friggin'_-_Winston?!?
Mike: I think I'm getting whiplash!

> Much of the high technology, advanced thinking and
> philosophical ideals were handed down through the generations in secret
> after the "Great Flood" destroyed Atlantis.

Mike: All right, we have Atlantis in the mix now!
Crow: Is it safe to say he's just making stuff up at this point?
Mike: Oh, yeah. Too bad none of it is his own stuff.

> This technology would be revealed to the people of the world once again at
> a prescribed moment in time.

Crow: Specifically, a quarter past 4 in the afternoon.

> It's no accident the 20th Century is one of
> the most technological achieving centuries in our civilization.

Mike: God forbid it should be because human beings are thinking,
inventive creatures.
Tom: Have you *seen* MTV lately Mike?
Mike: Well, not *all* human beings...
Crow: Yeah, this guy for instance...

> This
> century saw the creation of techniques that would be used to control the
> mind as we saw earlier in this document with the CIA's implementation of
> Dr. Cameron's mind experiments and MK-ULTRA technology.

Mike: Isn't this supposed to be about James Cameron?

> The reason the "consortium" approached James Cameron was for the opportunity
> to use in the motion picture field for the purposes of subliminal imagery
> and emotional manipulation on mass numbers of people and prepare them for
> an engineered future.

Crow: [basso] You *will* obey the CIA!
Mike: [basso] You *will* make a whiny, effeminate teen heartthrob the
biggest
star of the century!
Tom: [basso] You *will* use Trident, as recommended by 4 out of 5
psychodentists whose patients are mind-numbed!

> James Cameron continued on from his short-film project to enter the world of
> Roger Corman.

[Silence for a moment.]
Crow: He did?
Tom: No wonder he's the way he is.
Mike: Maybe we've been too rough on him, guys.
[Pause]
ALL: NAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

> The studio owned by Corman was aptly named "New World
> Pictures". The "New World" was short for "New World Order" a phrase that
> embodies the idealism of Freemasonry, a global government.

[They laugh hysterically.]
Tom: Yeah, Corman is the lynch pin in a global conspiracy!
Crow: Yeah, the man who gave us "It Conquered the World" is a master
of evil!
Mike: You know, compared to the Roger Corman bit, the rest seems almost
believable.

> The phrase
> wouldn't be uttered in public until 1991 by President George Bush(Former
> Director of the CIA and 33rd Degree Mason).

Crow: "Would you like to give up being a mason?"
Mike: [Bush] "Not gonna do it!"

> Cameron worked as miniature builder, model unit DP and matte painter on a
> film called "Battle Beyond the Stars" in which the title was symbolic of a
> belief held by many in the UFO community as well as Freemasons, that an
> ancient battle took place in this solar system thousands of years ago.

Tom: Yes, thousands of years ago, the entire galaxy was ruled by an
empire based on cheapjack special effects, sloppy plotting, and
slipshod directorial ability!

> The
> idea was to use MK-ULTRA technology to begin preparing the masses for the
> belief in extra-terrestials for the purpose of bringing humanity into the
> "New World Order".

Mike: Y'know, I've pictured Corman as many things, but "tool for world
domination" was pretty far down the list.
Crow: Yeah, somewhere between "ballerina" and "Oscar winner".

> More of this would be used later in Cameron's film
> career.
>
> Determined to get into directing, Cameron worked on another sci-fi film
> with a symbolic name, "Galaxy of Terror".

Crow: It occours to me that these movies might've been more successful
as
propaganda if people had actually *seen* them.

> Cameron became second unit
> director.

Tom: And we all know that's where the real power is.

> In 1982, during the early years of the administration of President Ronald
> Reagan(33rd Degree Mason),

Crow: And 90 degree angle.
Mike: A *right* angle, no less.

> Cameron wrote "The Terminator" along with his
> 2nd wife Gale Anne Hurd, who's a member of the Order of the Eastern Star,
> a Masonic women's organization.

Tom: Wow, secret organizations can get you chicks too?! Now I *really*
want in!

> The basic idea of "The Terminator" involved sending a man back through time
> to prevent a cyborg from killing a woman who would give birth to humanity's
> savior who would save humanity from a world ruled by machines.

Mike: Got it?
Tom: Got it.
Crow: I knew what the plot was until I read that sentence - now I have
no
idea whatsoever. In fact, I've even forgotten the movie ever existed!

> The
> symbology of this story was taken from the Bible with the woman's situation
> somewhat compared to the "virgin mary" and humanity's savior paralleled to
> her son.

Mike: So Jesus battled killer cyborgs?
Tom: Wow, The Bible comes alive!

> The Freemasonic symbolism in the Terminator was prevalent through out the
> movie. One of the first signs was the use of "blue light" used in dark
> situations and would later become one of Cameron's directing styles.

Tom: As evidence when the Titanic struck a K-Mart and sank.

> The blue light was symbolic of Cameron's ascension from the first three
> degrees of Masonry which are known as the blue degrees, to the next level
> of degrees which are known as the York Rite.

Tom: "York Rite" sounds more like a candy bar to me.
Crow: "York Rite" - feel the sensation!

> The next symbol was the use of a particular set of words by one of the
> characters who described the machines as "a new order of intelligence".
> You can hear the words "New World Order" in the sub-text.

Mike: Oh sure, if you read into it like that.
Crow: I always hear, "Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?" in that
line -- but that's just me.

Tom: Well, he's two-thirds there anyway.

> The most concrete symbol was the name of the distributor for the film.

Mike: "Absolute Power Pictures"? Doesn't sound suspicious to me.

> Although Cameron worked with Hemdale and HBO to get the film made, the
> film was distributed by Orion Pictures. Orion is symbolic of Osiris, the
> ancient Egyptian god of the Sun and fertility.

Mike: As evidenced by their bankruptcy.
Tom: Isn't it ironic, don'tcha think?

> This sun-worship symbol is heavily used in Freemasonry to represent light
> and fertility or the "compass" in the square and compass symbology of
> Masonry. Osiris's counterpart Isis,

Mike: Hey! She's the one that uses her zephyr winds that blow on high to
lift her now that she may fly!
Crow: Huh?
Mike: Oh, it's a 70's Saturday Morning thing - you had to be there.

> is symbolic of Sirius,

Tom: "Sirius" is also what I'm having trouble taking this as.

> the star system
> in which some Freemasons believe they came from as well as being the symbol
> for the carpenter's square in the "square and compass" symbol.

Tom: I think the major problem with conspiracies is that everyone else
is
in on them and you're not.
Mike: Are you in a conspiracy Tom?
Tom: [Nervously] Heh-heh, no, why would you think that?

> The purpose of Orion's release of "The Terminator" was to be the first mass
> use of Dr. Cameron's work in a James Cameron film. The film was designed
> to imprint a subliminal message

Mike: Namely, "Ah'll be back!"

> to unconsciously prepare the public for a
> higher form of technology to arrive on Earth in the future and if they
> didn't go along with it, they would be exterminated.

Crow: And that's the story of how the CD replaced the vinyl record.

> Note that
> "terminated" is part of "exterminated".

Mike: And "Ass" is part of "Dumbass"
Tom: And "Idiot" is part of "Idiotic"
Crow: And "Stupid" is part of "Stupid Lame Moron"
Mike: Well, I think you should just use one word that's part of
another word.
Crow: Well, mine was still in the same spirit though.

> While Cameron was unknowingly getting financing from the "consortium"

Crow: I thought he *asked* them for the money!
Tom: Yeah! Pay attention to your own theory buddy!

> for
> "The Terminator", he wrote two more scripts, "Rambo: First Blood Part II"
> and "Aliens". The subtitle "First Blood Part II" from the Rambo title was
> symbolic of Cameron's ascension throughout the York Rite degrees,

Mike: Or it may have been some oxymoronic title marketing thought up...
Crow: Hey! That's one, "Moron" is part of "Oxymoron!"
Mike: No honey, that part's over now...

> while
> "Aliens" was being prepared as another step in manipulating the minds of
> the public with MK-ULTRA technology.

Crow: Hey, they can use a half-nekkid Sigourney Weaver to manipulate
*me* anytime! [pause] What, Mike? No attempts to tone me down, or
stop me before I double-entendre again?
Mike: Nope. I officially surrendered last week.
Crow: Geez, just take all the fun out of it, why doncha?