[MiSTed] "Manos: In the Name of The Moon" (3/3)

Jen White6

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
> Whoo hah hah! I bet you're just *dying* for the next part, neh? God, I
> feel awfully evil... Especially since this part is even more ridiculous and
> brutal, and has "special" guest stars. So, be afraid. Be very afraid.

Brak: The story's talking to us! It's alive! AAAAAAAA!

> _____

Brak: Verb ending in "ing." Jingling! 'Cause I like Christmas!

> "Earl?"
> "Yup, what is it, Otto?"

Zorak: [Otto] Roll over, wouldja? You're hogging the blanket again.

> The two cops stood over the terrain of the El Paso desert, the
> omnious landscape stretching on for miles. The sound of yowls of agonizing
> pain were echoing in the distance, leaving the duo apprehensive.

Ghost: [Earl] Gee. Wild animals killin' each other. Think we oughtta get
out of here or get into the car or something?
Zorak: [Otto] Nah.

> Both of
> them drew their guns.

Ghost: Earl used a pencil, and Otto had brought his pastels.

> "What about the bar? I'm tellin' you, that bar maid really has the
> hots for me."

Zorak: Have no fear! Short Attention Span Man is here!

> Otto sighed and raised his gun and directed it toward it's target:
> the blotch of infitine nothing which was the night. Twice he fired, not
> ceasing until the cries ended. Satisfied, he re-holstered his gun.

Brak: He killed the night! *Now* when are we gonna sleep and go to "The
Rocky Horror Picture Show"?!

> "There. Probably some critter dyin' out in the woods. Now, ready
> for some beer and pretzels?
> "And Thelma, the barmistress of my life! Sho' 'nuff!"

Zorak: [flatly] Yee-haw.

> _____

Brak: How 'bout an animal? Um... trout.

> /* Beloved Manos: The Hands of Fate theme */

Brak: I heard you can download one of those for your PC. It's got icons
and sounds and everything.

> "MANOS: In the Name of the Moon"

Ghost: I get it! It's an anagram! Um...

> _____

Brak: Verb, past tense. Um.... er... noodled.
Zorak: Verbing weirds language.

> The man in beige, the man who had dedicated his life to the great,
> omnipotent god of darkness, Manos, felt himself changing.

Brak: He had to change clothes by braille, since the light bulb in his
bedroom had burned out.

> His form shifted
> inwardly and outwardly, and his flesh began to bubble and sizzle in various
> areas.

Zorak: He was basted with a white wine sauce.

> Angular blades jutted from his back, and he winced in agony as his
> they stiffened and took shape.

Brak: It's a Swiss Army Torgo!

> The remainder of his mutilated body swam
> with oblique metamorphosis.

Ghost: Which is something like the backstroke, only more Kafkaesque.

> And from the machine, the Lady's crooning laughter was present.

Brak: And accounted for.

> _____

Brak: Another verb. Um... [looks at Space Ghost for help]
Ghost: Interpolate.
Brak: What's that mean?
Ghost: I think it has to do with the Spanish and Portugese broadcasts of
our show.

> "Chibi-Usa! Chibi-Usa!"

Brak: [falsetto] Pikachu! Pikachu!

> Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask throughly examined the rooms of the
> Master's dwelling, each bearing no more than cob-webs, dusts, and ancient
> furnishings.

Ghost: Water damage... loose floor section... wiring's not up to spec...
they're gonna have to make a LOT of repairs to this place before I'll make an
offer.

> Their shouts became more frantic as time elapsed, yet the
> small girl was nowhere to be found. Such a troublesome child...

Zorak: Shoulda devoured her while you had the chance.

> "Mamo-chan..." Sailor Moon sobbed. Being apart from the girl,
> however so much of a burden it was, was simply unbearable.

Ghost: Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em, eh?

> Oh, she couldn't
> allow herself to dream of the dreary, depressing days in which she would be
> away from the beloved Chibi-Usa.

Zorak: She's already given up, huh? Now the healing can begin.

> It was her destined right to overlook the
> child as she developed into whatever form the Moon Kingdom fated her.

Zorak: And to water down her cocoon on hot days.

> "Don't worry, Moon-chan. You are one of the Sailor Senshi,
> remember? Nothing is not within your grasp."

Brak: So, um, everything is within her grasp?
Ghost: I think just *something* is within her grasp.

> Tuxedo Mask smiled
> charismatically. Sailor Moon swooned.

Zorak: THUD.

> "I say we split up," Tuexedo Mask recommended.

Ghost: [Freddy] Daphne and I'll go make out in the attic, Shaggy and Velma
search the basement, and Scooby'll wander around until he meets some guy in a
rubber mask.

> "I take the
> back-end, you're in charge of the front. Got it?"

Zorak: What, are they washing a cow?

> "Hai."

Brak: [waving] Hi!

> _____

Brak: Another noun. Fever.

> the girl-child has been appointed his destined vehicle."

Brak: I hope it's a tricycle, otherwise she's in trouble.

> "Insanity! Are you saying that virgin's juices flow more
> vigourously than mine!" shouted Ami.

Zorak: [Ami] Sez you!

> "Beguile yourselves naught, for I should be the destined wife of
> Manos!"
> cried Makato.

Ghost: You don't get extra points for using Shakespearean vocabulary.

> The three women, fuming in their envious anger, coorspondingly
> pounced one another; kicking, biting, and screaming. Tatters of white robe
> flew in every given direction. Rage enconvered the entourage as their vied
> for the Master's approval. The tussle commensed.

[Brak and Zorak look at Space Ghost, expecting him to denounce the violence.
He doesn't notice; he's a little too intent on the scene.]

> Through this ongoing madness, the Master vanished with a nod of his
> head.

Brak: And laying his finger aside of his nose, up the chimney he fled.

> Minako, appaled by the outburst, scattered off, away from the
> catacombs.

Brak: What catacombs?
Ghost: The ones they were in, I guess.
Zorak: They had catacombs and I missed 'em? What a rip!

> _____

Brak: Brak: Verb ending in "ing". Bouncing!

> /* Haunting Torgo theme */

Brak: Now for the Macintosh too!

> "GrRrRrRr.... GrOwL... sNaRl..." crooned the beast.

Zorak: Speech therapy with Scooby-Doo.

> It's body was
> that of an oversized spider, with the exception of its horrifying face.

Ghost: Which was that of a *regular-sized* spider.

> It's face as that of Torgo, unsettled by decay and deformity. A sinister
> smirk emerged from his drooling, hagard lips as it outstretched its claws.

Zorak: SHING!

> "What is THAT?!?" Sailor Moon shouted.

Zorak: [Torgo] ArEn'T YoU PaYiNg AtTeNtIoN? ThEy'rE My ClAwS. I'll Do It
AgAiN. SHING!

> "I... I... I aM yOmA tOrGo.... GwAaAaAaA....!!!"

Brak: [singing] I-I-I-I-I am Mr. E-e-e-e-d.

> _____

Brak: Body part, plural?
Zorak: Kidneys.

> Before the blackout, the only thing Tuxedo Mask could recall was the
> sharp and lingering pain of the impact striking upon his brow and the image
> of a gaunt man sneering victoriously at his inert body.

[Brak begins humming the "Twin Peaks" theme.]

> "It's him!", he
> would have cried out, if not for the fact of his lasp of conciousness.

Ghost: [Mam- er, Tuxedo Mask] Oh, I feel faint! Ooooh.

> When Tuxedo Mask awoke, he was bound to the tree by leathery rope.

Zorak: [Tuxedo Mask] Ohhh... *What* did I do last night?

> _____

Brak: Plural noun. Squaws.

> "In the name of the moon, I will punish you, Yoma Torgo! You will
> feel the vengence of Earth's sole protector, Sailor Moon!"

Ghost: Earth's protector is one girl? That planet is in need of some
heavy-duty super-heroics! [flexes his mighty physique]
Zorak: So go.
Ghost: [stops flexing] Er... I don't have directions.

> "NoNsEnSe..." cried Yoma Torgo. "If yOu dArE, tHe ChIlD wIlL
> dIe..."

Zorak: [Nagaina] If you move I strike, and if you do not move I strike.

> "Wha--?! Chibi-Usa? Where is she?"

Zorak: Feeding the hell-hound. By hand. Finger by finger.

> "ShE mUsT dIe BeFoRe ThE rItUaL oF mAnOs OvErTaKeS hEr... ThE
> eXiStEnCe Of MaNoS tHrEaTeNs ThAt Of QuEeN bErYl... So I hAvE bEeN hIrEd To
> DeStRoY bOtH yOu AnD tHe GiRl... I mUsT bE lIbErAtEd FrOm... ThE mAsTeR's
> ChAiNs... I wAs GiVeN tHiS bOdY tO dEsTrOy eVeRyThInG... aNd sO i ShAlL..."

Brak: [Torgo] AcTuAlLy, I JuSt *ReAlLy* DoN't LiKe It When PeOpLe MeSs
WiTh LiTtLe KiDs.

> Usagi choked back a sob, her eyes becoming a flood, "How could
> anyone be so cruel?! Why must I let you destroy everything that I love and
> care for?
> WHY! WHY! WHY!?!"

Ghost: BANJOOOOO!

> Silence. It seeped through the midnight.

Zorak: Like a full diaper.

> Finally, breaking this chain of monotony, a violet flame
> spontanouely engulfed the Yoma's body, searing his lizard-like flesh to a
> cinder.

Zorak: Mmm! Something smells good! Where's the barbecue?

> The smell of his charring ranked with a vile odor, and Sailor Moon
> couldn't help but gag on the fumes. As the beast was incinerated, she
> sighed heavily in relief through breaths of pungent air.

Ghost: Gotta admit, every so often a Deus Ex Machina comes in handy.

> "There's no such thing as good help these days..." mumbled a voice
> to Usagi's left.

Zorak: Or a good spell-checker either.

> Her head darted toward it.

Zorak: Leaving behind a trail of bloody vertebrae.

> The man from the painting...

Brak: Well, what about him?

> _____

Brak: Noun. Um...
Ghost: Taco.
Brak: That's a good noun!
Ghost: And a balanced meal in a shell. Tacos are good food!

> Minako strode toward the constrained man, inching toward the tree
> meticulously. He was a beautiful man... so vulnerable... so
> unsuspecting... so EASY!

Ghost: But enough about me, she thought.

> She bent over him ravenously and planted a kiss
> on his throat, then making her way over to his lips where she practically
> shoved her tongue between his lips. Her tongue coarsed over his lips, as
> they murmured something almost shyly.

Zorak: [boredly] Oh baby. Do me now. Yeah.

> "Usa... ko?"
> "No. I'm much better." She smirked devilishly.

Ghost: [Minako] Not that I know who you're talking about in the first
place, never having heard her name before.

> "Uhhh... what... are... you doing?"
> "Relax, honey. Don't even think about budging."

Brak: [Mamoru] I'm thinking about budging! Look! You can't stop me!
I'm thinking a LOT about budging!

> Her hands clasped his zipper between her forefinger and thumb,
> releasing the creature lurking beneath.

Brak: He's got an alligator in his tote bag?

> Laughing gaily, she bent herself
> downward and swallowed the beckoning meaty organism.

Brak: Ewww! That's so gross!
Ghost: I know, Brak-
Brak: I mean, that little gator mighta been his favorite pet that he got
on vacation in Florida and named it Wally and carried it everywhere with him
and fed it some of his french fries when he had lunch! And she treated it
like it was a sammitch! That's *mean*!
Zorak: [to Space Ghost] I won't tell him if you won't.
Ghost: Deal.

> _____

Brak: Verb, past tense. Licked.

> "So you see, Manos is in need of a tangible body which will allow
> him to spread the Unholy Word and enlighten those of the true dark lord.

Ghost: [Whoever] I am NOT going to repeat myself again, so LISTEN this
time.

> "You... will... not... use... my... child..." Sailor Moon chided
> through clenched teeth.

Zorak: Oh, she sounds like she *really* means it.

> "On the contrary..."
> "MOON..."
> "...I really think..."
> "...CRYSTAL..."
> "...I will."
> "...HALATION!"

Brak: [Usagi] MOON... UNIT... ZAPPA!

> With a sweep of his hand, flames enwraped Sailor Moon, setting her
> flesh aflame. Her screams echoed into the empty midnight.

Zorak: YES!! It's about TIME someone toasted Usagi Yobimbo! BWA-HA-HA-HA!
Brak: Hey! This is really getting mean! Space Ghost!
Ghost: Don't look at me, Brak. I didn't write it.

> _____

Brak: Noun. Yams!
Zorak: That's a plural noun.
Brak: [stubbornly] Ya can't eat just one.

> In the Alter, four wrestling girls came to a halt, for they were all
> charred beyond recognition.

Zorak: Mmm, more long pig than you'll find in a month of Hawaiian sundays!

> _____

Brak: Plural unit of time?
Ghost: Nanoseconds.
Zorak: Solar cycles.
Ghost: Nanoseconds!
Zorak: Solar cycles!
Ghost: Oh, let's call the whole thing off!

> Minako, burning like a wicker candle,

Ghost: And not the ordinary wax kind.

> huddled herself against her
> new lover's crotch as her flesh melded away in a rose of orange flame.

Brak: Ew, gross! But... kinda romantic.
Zorak: [over Brak's head, to Space Ghost] I think he's gone numb.

> Her
> fiery lips involuntarily clenched upon Mamoru's love-organ. His cries of
> pain were etched in esquisite pain.

Ghost: Not just any ordinary pain, but EXQUISITE pain! Now how much would
you pay?

> _____

Brak: [distracted and unhappy] Verb, past tense. Huffed.

> "NOOOOOO!!! MOMMY!!!"

Brak: That's me reading this story.

> Chibi-Usa dashed toward her mother's smouldering corpse. Groping at
> the ashes and charred flesh blindly, she wept. Tears streamed down her eyes
> like the rivers, each a puddle of sorrow.

Zorak: [Chibi-Usa] Now I know what "Barefoot Gen" went though.

> The Master swung his arms melodramatically and pronounced in a
> theatrical voice, "So let it be done! Manos, I have ordained it so! You
> will take the body of this girl! Now, with the appointed words which
> beckons you from the grave: Klaatu Verada..."

Ghost: [Ash] N... N... Necktie!

> "Never!" Chibi-Usa demanded.

Brak: Chibi-Usa never demanded! She always asked politely.

> "What?!"
> "I will never lower myself to evil. I am Sailor Chibi-Moon,
> defender of justice! To allow you to use me as a shell would be degrading
> beyond redemption! No, I choose another path for myself... and you cannot
> change it, no matter what you do or say! I will not aid your God!"

Zorak: Whoa. This speech comes from the same little kid who was giggling
and petting the cat a few pages ago!
Ghost: A few pages can seem like an eternity.
Brak: Yup.

> "But, girl, you are the chosen one..."
> "Find Manos another whore!!"

Zorak: I know the best little place to find one in Texas!

> With that final sentiment, she reached into her purse and produced a
> shining black hand-gun, glistening in the pitch-darkness.

Ghost: How cute! They gave her a glow-in-the-dark toy gun for her
birthday!

> Closing her
> eyes, she swallowed the barrel to the shaft, and pulled the trigger.

Ghost: Kids, setting off a cap gun that close to your eyes is *not* a good
idea.

> Fragments of skull and gray brain matter poured from the back of the mesh
> of what was formerly her head. A bubbling ooze of crimson coursed from the
> open stump of brow.

[All stare mutely.]

> "NOOOOO!!!"

[Brak starts whimpering.]
Ghost: [hurriedly] Brak, it's *only* a *story*.
Brak: I don't like this story.
Zorak: It's gotta be nearly over. Just about everybody's been offed.

> _____

Brak: [whimpering] Verb, past tense.
Zorak: Disintegrated.
Brak: Yeah.

> Pensive, the man in dusty beige clothing stood outside of the
> Master's household like a grotesque scarecrow.

Brak: Run! Get outta there, Pensive, before they get you too!

> He slumped forward, using
> his cane for support. His constantly shivering hands stroked his angular
> chin and with a nod of approval, he glanced upon the outstretch of barren
> wasteland. The sun would fall soon. Yes. Yes.

Zorak: Manos, by James Joyce.

> "Hmm?" he said. WhAt Is ThAt oVeR tHeRe...?"

Ghost: The shift key. Now leave it alone, son.

> His eyes did not deceive him.

Zorak: AAAAA! This story's looped!

> His eyes caught a white van winding
> down the dirt track toward the household, wily and ludicriously swift.

Brak: Marlon Perkins was tracking it so he could tag it and trace its
migrations.

> One
> a dime,

Brak: Wow. Prices sure went up since those white vans were a dime a
dozen.

> it swervwed violently and halted, leaving a trail of dust particles
> lingering in the air.

Ghost: Move along, move along. Nothing to see here. Show's over.

> The side-door parted open.

Brak: The side door part opened.
Ghost: The side door partly opened.
Zorak: The side door parted to open.

> Three people stepped out: one was a
> charismatic, cocky boy wearing perpectually baggy clothes and a
> I'm-so-friggin'-smooth type grin, the other was a deranged, fruity youth
> with green hair and a Rage Against the Machine shirt, while the final one
> was a terminally-perky, utterly nondescript looking girl who had an aura of
> masculinity about her.

Ghost: Wow. Those meddling kids sure punked out after Daphne and Scooby
left, didn't they?

> "Ah, great. Leave it to Issei to sod up our directions."

Zorak: [whoever] I *did*, didn't I?

> The green-haired youth produced a metaphysical hammer and bashed the
> cocky one upside the head. "Shut up, DJ! You were the one who was so sure
> that we were almost at Tokyo-3! So, neener-neener-neener!"

Brak: You're not in Tokyo-3, you're in Texas. You really shoulda made
that left turn at Albuquerque.

> "Come on, you guys. Why don't you relax? Be optimistic on life!
> Smile! Laugh!

All: [singing] Let the sunshine, let the sunshine, the sun shine in!

> And help me look for the nearest female within the ten-mile
> radius."

Zorak: Scanning... scanning...

> "SHUT UP, LISA!" the two boys howled.

Brak: So it was THEM makin' all that noise last night! I thought it was
wolves!

> The three carried on with their bickering and arguments, not taking
> heed to the strange, poorly-dressed bishounen monotonously yammering on in a
> high-pitched voice.

Brak: [falsetto] Hey! Lookit me! I been sucking helium! I sound like a
duck! Listen!

> "My NaMe Is MaMoRu... I wAtCh OvEr ThE pLaCe WhIlE tHe MaStEr Is
> AwAy..."

Brak: Wait. Wasn't he burned up?!
Ghost: I thought so, too.
Zorak: Whatshername with him was burned. I don't know how *he* lived
through it.
Brak: [Hopefully] Maybe the others didn't get burned and shot and that
other stuff then?
Ghost: I don't think so, Brak.

> THE END?

Zorak: If ya know what's GOOD for ya, the end!

> Um, to tell you the truth, I am very sorry that I have wrought this.

Ghost: Well! A few parting words from the author.
Brak: [in disbelief] He's saying he's sorry?

> Forgive me, Kami-sama... Forgive me, those unfortunate enough to read this.

Brak: [amazed] He *is* telling us he's sorry!

> And forgive me most of all, Sailor Senshi...

Zorak: A little late for *that*.

> By the way, no I did not proof-read any of this. I wanted to leave it in
> it's crappiest possible state.

Ghost: And you succeeded admirably.

[The text scrolls off the screen. Pause several beats. Brak is looking
quietly at the monitor. Zorak nudges him.]

Zorak: You okay, monkey boy?
Brak: [slowly] Yeah. I'm okay.
Ghost: I had no idea that story would be so... uh...
Brak: Well... it was really bad at the end, but the guy who wrote it said
he was sorry. My Mom always told me to forgive people if they say they're
sorry.
Ghost: Your mother was a very idealistic woman.
Brak: [a little more cheerfully] And, besides, it was only a story. And
it's done now! [smiling]
Ghost: That's the spirit! Hey, why don't we find out how that Mad Lib
turned out?
Brak: Yeah! Let's look!

[Text begins scrolling on the monitor screen]

Scooby-Doo: The Case of the Grungy Billionaire

It was a mauve and tacky night. The Mystery Machine was falling
down a road in the middle of Toadsuck, Arkansas.
"We're lost," said Fred. "We'd better pull over and ask for
directions at that bionic house."
So, they all got out of the van and exploded up to the door. Fred
immigrated, but there was no answer.
"Forsooth!" said Shaggy. "Like, let's get out of here."
"Wait," said Velma. "This looks like a mystery."
"Let's split up," said Fred. "Daphne, you come with me to the Oval
Office. Shaggy, you go walk Scooby. Velma, you go crumple for clues."
They went their separate ways. As Scooby stained the scenery, they
heard a strange noise, like the voice of a pair of pants. Investigating, they
saw way too many women in transparent diaphanous robes, and a man jingling on
a rock.
A large trout was chained to the rock. It growled at Shaggy and
Scooby. Scooby noodled at it. Tied up, it could never interpolate them!
Then the trout's fever broke, and it charged forward, teeth bouncing
viciously. "Let's beat it, Scoob!" Shaggy shouted, kidneys flailing in the
air.
Meanwhile, Velma prowled the corridors. She couldn't find any
squaws. Not one. Then she saw a taco in a lighted doorway. It licked
forward menacingly.
Velma got the heck out of there. They didn't pay her enough for
yams like this.
Shaggy and Scooby ran through the forest for several solar cycles.
When they finally huffed at the Mystery Machine, the rest of the gang was
waiting for them.
They all said that they had disintegrated nothing, and drove away to
look for a gas station.

[The text scrolls off, and the monitor dissolves into squiggles.]

Ghost: That... was scary.
Brak: What's so scary? I thought it was funny!
Ghost: It made more sense than the story we read.
Zorak: A thousand monkeys, a thousand typewriters. Speaking of which, you
sure you're just gonna call it "The Brak Show"?
Brak: Ya think it's too short?
Ghost: It *is* somewhat... prosaic.
Brak: How about "The Brak Show Starring Brak"?
Zorak: I was thinking of "The Brak And Zorak Show."
Ghost: "The Brak, Zorak, And Space Ghost Show."
[Brak and Zorak exchange looks]
Brak: Um... "Brak Presents The Brak Show Starring Brak."
Zorak: We could get the Department of Redundancy Department to sponsor it.

[They start walking offscreen]

Ghost: I still don't see where my desk is gonna go.
Brak: I hope they got the scale right on Stonehenge this time.

[Their voices fade out, leaving the sound of the monitor's "white noise".
Camera pan in on its screen]

/ |
| /
|/|
/ |
___________|/|____________
| ______________________ |\
| |J#~#-####*###-##*###+#| | |
| |##*#.##-#.##-#.##~##*#| | |
| |##+###+##~##+###+#*###| | |
| |##-#.##+##.-###-####-#| | |
| |#-###-###+#W######-## | | |
| |##~#*###-*###*#+#.####| | |
| |###~#+#~.##-######~###| | |
| |##-#*###-#*~##-#~#.##%| | |
| |##+##*#+##+#-##.###+##| | |
| |#~##*#####-###~*####*6| | |
| ________________________ |/

This MiSTing is copyright (c) by the author, JenW...@aol.com. "MANOS: In
the Name of the Moon" is copyright (c) by the author, who has wisely requested
to remain anonymous. All "Sailor Moon" character are copyright (c) Naoko
Takeuchi. Torgo, The Master, and the whole "Manos" thing are copyright (c)
Sun City Films. Space Ghost, Zorak, and Brak are copyright (c)
Hanna-Barbera. All copyrighted characters are used without permission but
with affection. This MiSTing was done in the name of fun, and no malice is
intended to anyone.

Thanks to age...@io.com, Emar...@aol.com, psha...@mediaone.net,
rebo...@aol.com, winged...@hotmail.com, jr_ro...@hotmail.com,
Half...@aol.com, ama...@wso.williams.edu, and pai...@aol.com for
contributing to the Mad Lib.

> Mamoru stepped outside, the cackling leaves underneath his heels.

so sez Jen "Call me MiSTer!" White.

Fish Eye No Miko

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
Jen,

Great MiSTing! God, this one was bad... Just when I thought it couldn't
get worse, it get even worse than *that*... Evil, evil, evil... I really
pity you. ^_^

Catherine Johnson, who still wonders why Mamoru isn't AT LEAST talking
falsetto..
--
Remove "3AT" to reply
"...That’s right, buddy, the Millennium starts in 2001, not 2000. ‘Zero.’

Jen White6

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
>Great MiSTing!

Thankew! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

>God, this one was bad... Just when I thought it couldn't
>get worse, it get even worse than *that*... Evil, evil, evil... I really
>pity you. ^_^

Don't pity me. Pity Space Ghost, Zorak, and Brak! It's a good thing Brak is
thick as a cinderblock; otherwise he'd be scarred for life!

>Catherine Johnson, who still wonders why Mamoru isn't AT LEAST talking
>falsetto..

I just imagined Torgo on helium, squeaking "ThE MaStEr WiLl NoT ApPrOvE..."

Fish Eye No Miko

Jan 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/1/00
Jen White6 wrote in message
<19991231110301...@ng-fu1.aol.com>...

>>Great MiSTing!
>
>Thankew! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

^_^

>>God, this one was bad... Just when I thought it couldn't
>>get worse, it get even worse than *that*... Evil, evil, evil... I really
>>pity you. ^_^
>
>Don't pity me. Pity Space Ghost, Zorak, and Brak!

Well, I would, but they're fictional.
<hears Bryan scream>
Er, I mean... Ooops... ~_~

>It's a good thing Brak is thick as a cinderblock; otherwise he'd
>be scarred for life!

I know I am...

>>Catherine Johnson, who still wonders why Mamoru isn't AT LEAST
>>talking falsetto..
>
>I just imagined Torgo on helium, squeaking "ThE MaStEr WiLl NoT ApPrOvE..."

Oh, thanks for THAT image...

Catherine Johnson.

Rebo Valence

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Kami-sama...you KNOW it's a bad fic when the author actually APOLOGISES for
writing it! Ugh...ugh...I'd prefer watching Manos un-MSTed than reading that
fic again...Honestly, a fertilizer-salesman does a better job than some fanfic
authors.

But the MSTing is top notch! I love the Ghost Planet MSTings anyway, and thank
GOD for the good riffing, as it made it more bearable.
-----------
Remove "killspam" from my address to e-mail me.

Fish Eye No Miko

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
Jen White6 wrote in message
<20000103205000...@ng-fl1.aol.com>...

>>But the MSTing is top notch! I love the Ghost Planet MSTings anyway,
>>and thank GOD for the good riffing, as it made it more bearable.
>

>Thank you! Your check is in the mail. :)
>
>It's comments like this that help heal the trauma caused by MiSTing the
>dang thing in the first place...

Hehhe.. That's cute. ^_^

Jen White6

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00