Shameful admission; I don't get the "It's Still Warm" remark

Stephen Cooke

Mar 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/28/97

David Goodwin (ksg...@mail.idt.net) wrote:
: There's obviously something I'm missing, and since I'm a 14 male with
: a sick, sick mind, I'm VERY disturbed at the fact that I don't
: understand the comment "It's still warm" after our friend Torgo brings
: in the damn pizza.

I always thought it was kind of a non sequiter (which is my catch-all
explanation for any ref I don't get), but maybe he was sitting on it.

Ewwwwwww!

--
Stephen Cooke
Halifax, NS

"Sometimes I go off into my own little world...
But that's okay; they know me there."-AJ

What this country needs is plenty of...

/\/\ /-\ \ / | |~~~
/ \ | | X | |__
/ \\-/ / \ | |___

David Goodwin

Mar 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/28/97

There's obviously something I'm missing, and since I'm a 14 male with
a sick, sick mind, I'm VERY disturbed at the fact that I don't
understand the comment "It's still warm" after our friend Torgo brings
in the damn pizza.

HOPE ME OBI-WAN, YOU'RE MY ONLY SPOON!

i MuST kNOW tHe MEaNING oF tHe ReFERENCE or THe MastER WilL NoT Be
PlEASED

Davdi

Jess Nevins

Mar 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/28/97

Stephen Cooke wrote:

> David Goodwin (ksg...@mail.idt.net) wrote:
> : There's obviously something I'm missing, and since I'm a 14 male with

> : a sick, sick mind, I'm VERY disturbed at the fact that I don't
> : understand the comment "It's still warm" after our friend Torgo brings
> : in the damn pizza.
>
> I always thought it was kind of a non sequiter (which is my catch-all
> explanation for any ref I don't get), but maybe he was sitting on it.

The way I had it explained to me, when I asked this very same question,
some months back, was....er....well, think about where he'd have to
have kept it to keep it still warm.

jess

Enoch Forrester

Mar 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/28/97

On Fri, 28 Mar 1997, David Goodwin wrote:

> There's obviously something I'm missing, and since I'm a 14 male with
> a sick, sick mind, I'm VERY disturbed at the fact that I don't
> understand the comment "It's still warm" after our friend Torgo brings
> in the damn pizza.

Lot o' room in those pants.

That's what Mike said at the convention.
Quite frankly, I'm still a little hazy, but oh well.

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------\
| % Katie opens % ** Kevin Eric Snell ** % the kitchen sash % |
| "Pets are always a great help in times of stress. And in times of |
| starvation, too o' course."--Dibbler ("Voyager! Fools!"--Cap. Braxton) |
\-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

PHMSTie

Mar 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/29/97

It has to do with the Torgster's over-sized thighs. "...Warm!" implies
that Torgo kept the pizzas in his pants. Enjoy!

Steve, aka PHMSTie, MSTie #72920
phm...@aol.com

("Insert witty & humorous signature tag-line thingy here")

Tempus Fugit

Mar 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/29/97

Jess Nevins wrote:

> Stephen Cooke wrote:
> >
> > David Goodwin (ksg...@mail.idt.net) wrote:
> > : There's obviously something I'm missing, and since I'm a 14 male with
> > : a sick, sick mind, I'm VERY disturbed at the fact that I don't
> > : understand the comment "It's still warm" after our friend Torgo brings
> > : in the damn pizza.
> >
> > I always thought it was kind of a non sequiter (which is my catch-all
> > explanation for any ref I don't get), but maybe he was sitting on it.
>
> The way I had it explained to me, when I asked this very same question,
> some months back, was....er....well, think about where he'd have to
> have kept it to keep it still warm.
>
> jess

I have to go wash my eyes out with soap now...

CANT....GET....CLEAN.... Arrrrrrgg...FEEL...DIRTY....

--

Tempus Fugit

"Distant mother reality
Nodding in hungry satisfaction
one to one sick fantasy
gnawing from the inside
be good to me.."
-Eric Matthews

Sledge Riprock

Mar 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/29/97

David Goodwin <ksg...@mail.idt.net> wrote in article
<333c3696...@news.idt.net>...

> There's obviously something I'm missing, and since I'm a 14 male with
> a sick, sick mind, I'm VERY disturbed at the fact that I don't
> understand the comment "It's still warm" after our friend Torgo brings
> in the damn pizza.
>

> HOPE ME OBI-WAN, YOU'RE MY ONLY SPOON!
>
> i MuST kNOW tHe MEaNING oF tHe ReFERENCE or THe MastER WilL NoT Be
> PlEASED
>
> Davdi

TorGo mAY HaVE bEEn siTTinG on ThE PIzzA.
--
yours,
Sledge Riprock

I'll be takin' these huggies, and whatever cash ya got
He's the clown that makes the darkside fun
"Is there a group for bonage and Spanking?"
from a misguided post

RainmanMST

Mar 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/30/97

David Goodwin wrote:
>There's obviously something I'm missing, and since I'm a 14 male with
>a sick, sick mind, I'm VERY disturbed at the fact that I don't
>understand the comment "It's still warm" after our friend Torgo brings
>in the damn pizza.

Okay, I admit it to. I match your profile (except I'm 15 and only have a
sick mind), but I do have a guess: we don't want to know. It probably
involves his body, so let's not go any further. But hopefully somebody
else might know more.

--
Rainman
MSTie #39803

Phil Mueller

Mar 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/30/97

in message <5hns9v$1da$3...@news.fred.net>, someone claiming to be
to...@fred.net ( ) wrote:

>Tempus Fugit (kay...@erols.com) wrote:
>:
>: I have to go wash my eyes out with soap now...
>:
>:
>: CANT....GET....CLEAN.... Arrrrrrgg...FEEL...DIRTY....
>
>o/~ You're not fully clean unless you're ZEST-fully clean! o/~

You forgot the ObMST3K:

You're not fully dead unless you're ZEST-fully dead!

--
Phil "Sparky" Mueller pamu...@sprynet.com
Note: This article does not necessarily reflect the views of Sparky Mueller.

Sean Patterson

Mar 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/30/97

I believe that they could be meaning that he had been keeping the
pizza warm by carrying it in his pants or under his armpits. Take your
pick.
skatter

to...@fred.net

Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97

Tempus Fugit (kay...@erols.com) wrote:
:
: I have to go wash my eyes out with soap now...
:
:
: CANT....GET....CLEAN.... Arrrrrrgg...FEEL...DIRTY....

o/~ You're not fully clean unless you're ZEST-fully clean! o/~

To...@fred.Net
http://www.fred.net/tomr

Chris Cannon

Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97

In article <333C8B...@ix.netcom.com>,

Jess Nevins <jjne...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>Stephen Cooke wrote:
>>
>> David Goodwin (ksg...@mail.idt.net) wrote:
>> : There's obviously something I'm missing, and since I'm a 14 male with
>> : a sick, sick mind, I'm VERY disturbed at the fact that I don't
>> : understand the comment "It's still warm" after our friend Torgo brings
>> : in the damn pizza.
>>
>> I always thought it was kind of a non sequiter (which is my catch-all
>> explanation for any ref I don't get), but maybe he was sitting on it.
>
>The way I had it explained to me, when I asked this very same question,
>some months back, was....er....well, think about where he'd have to
>have kept it to keep it still warm.
>
>jess

You mean he wrapped it around his knees?

=================
can...@netcom.com

Brian Dunkle

Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97

In article <333C8B...@ix.netcom.com>,
Jess Nevins <jjne...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>The way I had it explained to me, when I asked this very same question,
>some months back, was....er....well, think about where he'd have to
>have kept it to keep it still warm.

On the engine block?

--
* Brian Dunkle * I'll be damned if I'm not getting crankier all the time...
* bdu...@biocom.arizona.edu http://www.biocom.arizona.edu/~bdunkle

Brian Dunkle

Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97

In article <333c3696...@news.idt.net>,

David Goodwin <ksg...@mail.idt.net> wrote:
>There's obviously something I'm missing, and since I'm a 14 male with
>a sick, sick mind, I'm VERY disturbed at the fact that I don't
>understand the comment "It's still warm" after our friend Torgo brings
>in the damn pizza.

It's just really gross, that's all. Use your imagination. I doubt
they had anything specific in mind.

--
* Brian Dunkle * Comp. Sys. Manager; general computer guy, networks 'n' stuff
* Division of Biomedical Communications, AHSC, Tucson AZ (much too hot)

David Conner

Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97

I'm ashamed to admit that I had something sicker in mind, based on a
particularly disgusting fraternity hazing ritual I had heard rumors about.
Basically, think "extra toppings." Then try never to think about it ever
again, if at all possible....

David C. Stark

Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97

On 28 Mar 1997, Stephen Cooke wrote:

> David Goodwin (ksg...@mail.idt.net) wrote:
> : There's obviously something I'm missing, and since I'm a 14 male with
> : a sick, sick mind, I'm VERY disturbed at the fact that I don't
> : understand the comment "It's still warm" after our friend Torgo brings
> : in the damn pizza.
>

> I always thought it was kind of a non sequiter (which is my catch-all
> explanation for any ref I don't get), but maybe he was sitting on it.
>

> Ewwwwwww!
>
> --
> Stephen Cooke
> Halifax, NS
> am...@chebucto.ns.ca
> http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~am082/Profile.html
>

> "Sometimes I go off into my own little world...
> But that's okay; they know me there."-AJ
>
> What this country needs is plenty of...
>
> /\/\ /-\ \ / | |~~~
> / \ | | X | |__
> / \\-/ / \ | |___

Not sitting on it, guys. In his pants. Why do you think he has those
funky knees?

dcs...@eaicorp.com
"500 years later, and we're STILL watching lousy movies!" Tom Servo [801]
MSTie #68766

Brian Dunkle

Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97

In article <5ho85e$9...@clarknet.clark.net>,

You watch "Loveline" too, eh? Or maybe this is just a well-known
hazing thing.
In any case, I didn't really need another reason to loathe frats.

TCurryFan

Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97

I once heard "bdu...@nospam.biocom.arizona.edu (Brian Dunkle)" say:

>In article <333c3696...@news.idt.net>,

>David Goodwin <ksg...@mail.idt.net> wrote:
>>There's obviously something I'm missing, and since I'm a 14 male with
>>a sick, sick mind, I'm VERY disturbed at the fact that I don't
>>understand the comment "It's still warm" after our friend Torgo brings
>>in the damn pizza.
>

> It's just really gross, that's all. Use your imagination. I doubt
>they had anything specific in mind.

How about:
"Torgo, is that our pizza in your pants, or are you just happy to see us?"

>--
>* Brian Dunkle * Comp. Sys. Manager; general
> computer guy, networks 'n' stuff
>* Division of Biomedical Communications, AHSC,
> Tucson AZ (much too hot)

Hope your sunburn feels better, sweetie... <kiss>

>* bdu...@biocom.arizona.edu
>* http://www.biocom.arizona.edu/~bdunkle

SAVE _Space_Cases_! Write to Nickelodeon and the Sci-Fi Channel!
Write me for addresses
Catherine Johnson ---------- MiSTie #75,125 ---------- TCur...@aol.com

David Conner

Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97

: David Conner <dco...@clark.net> wrote:
: >I'm ashamed to admit that I had something sicker in mind, based on a
: >particularly disgusting fraternity hazing ritual I had heard rumors about.
: >Basically, think "extra toppings." Then try never to think about it ever
: >again, if at all possible....
:
: You watch "Loveline" too, eh? Or maybe this is just a well-known
: hazing thing.
: In any case, I didn't really need another reason to loathe frats.

What's "Loveline?" Anyhow, I learned the story (Don't know about its
accuracy) as a brother at a fraternity that doesn't do that sort of thing.
It was another decent reason to loathe some of the others, though....

Brian Dunkle

Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97

In article <5hp9qj$a...@clarknet.clark.net>,

Loveline is a love/sex advice show on MTV. One caller a few days
was the pledge guy at a frat (whatever...the guy in charge of the hazing
stuff). Everyone else in the frat wanted the pledges to have to do the
deed on a cracker, and the last one to do it had to eat all the crackers.
The guy wanted to know if it was a health risk, because he didn't want to
make the pledges do it, and wanted ammo (as it were) to use against the
149 brothers who did.
So, I'd say some frats are actually doing it.
Lovely.
--

* Brian Dunkle * I'll be damned if I'm not getting crankier all the time...

* "Klugman! KLUGMAN! KLUG-MAN!"

Derek Janssen

Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97

David Conner wrote:

> : >I'm ashamed to admit that I had something sicker in mind, based on a
> : >particularly disgusting fraternity hazing ritual I had heard rumors about.
> : >Basically, think "extra toppings." Then try never to think about it ever
> : >again, if at all possible....
> :
> : You watch "Loveline" too, eh? Or maybe this is just a well-known
> : hazing thing.
> : In any case, I didn't really need another reason to loathe frats.
>
> What's "Loveline?"

MTV's latest attempt to cash in on their "sexual humiliation is cool, huh-huh,
huh-huh" craze, to go with their own "Singled Out" and Jenny McAntichrist--I
mean..er, oh, never mind... : )
...But problem is, it STILL looks like a cheesy phone-in advice show--

Derek Janssen
dja...@ultranet.com

to...@fred.net

Apr 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/1/97

David Conner (dco...@clark.net) wrote:
: I'm ashamed to admit that I had something sicker in mind, based on a
: particularly disgusting fraternity hazing ritual I had heard rumors about.
: Basically, think "extra toppings." Then try never to think about it ever
: again, if at all possible....

(deadpan) "Help me."

To...@Fred.Net
http:/www.fred.net/tomr

Mike Czaplinski

Apr 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/1/97

Jess Nevins <jjne...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Stephen Cooke wrote:
> >
> > David Goodwin (ksg...@mail.idt.net) wrote:
> > : There's obviously something I'm missing, and since I'm a 14 male with
> > : a sick, sick mind, I'm VERY disturbed at the fact that I don't
> > : understand the comment "It's still warm" after our friend Torgo brings
> > : in the damn pizza.
> >
> > I always thought it was kind of a non sequiter (which is my catch-all
> > explanation for any ref I don't get), but maybe he was sitting on it.
>
> The way I had it explained to me, when I asked this very same question,
> some months back, was....er....well, think about where he'd have to
> have kept it to keep it still warm.

SNORF!!!

<*attach CokeClassicBeingSpraydOnAMuchAbused21"Monitor.MPG*>

Mike "It's melting! RUUUMMMNNNSNNSNELKJEUJQW#RISD"""DKGALJF

NO CARRIER

Christopher Beckett

Apr 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/2/97

In article <5hhhuu$f...@News.Dal.Ca>, am...@chebucto.ns.ca says...

>David Goodwin (ksg...@mail.idt.net) wrote:
>: There's obviously something I'm missing, and since I'm a 14 male
with
>: a sick, sick mind, I'm VERY disturbed at the fact that I don't
>: understand the comment "It's still warm" after our friend Torgo
brings
>: in the damn pizza.
>
>I always thought it was kind of a non sequiter (which is my catch-all
>explanation for any ref I don't get), but maybe he was sitting on it.
>
>Ewwwwwww!

I was always under the impression that he had kept it in his pants or
something....

Christopher
"My pink half of the drainpipe separates me from the incredibly
fascinating story of your life and
everyday events in all its minute and tedious attention to detail and
was it a thursday or a
wednesday or oh no it wasn't so who cares anyway because I don't so,
Normal, if you're normal
then I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life and I shall baffle
you with cabbages and
rhinoceroses in the kitchen and sets and quotations from "Now We Are
Six" through the
mouthpiece of Lord Snoopy's giant poisoned electric head - so
therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre."
Christopher Beckett
san...@kw.igs.net, beck...@mach1.wlu.ca
Homepage - http://www.kw.igs.net/~sanjuro/