Attribution?

Karen Horn

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00

I've heard this, but is it attributed to anyone?

"Film is art. Theatre is Life. TV is furniture."

Karen

Tom Schopper

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00

Alex Hough?

Seriously,any time I've seen this quote it is always attributed to "Unknown".
A quick altavista search came up with two other names, but I think it is more
likely that they were people who submitted this a quote to a sig file
website. I also saw an interview w/Jerry Lewis where he said it -- but I
assume he was just using the quote, not intiating it (unless the French are
correct and he IS a genius)...

Regards,
Tom

Chris

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00
I have a friend who would know that. It might even be on his website. you could check it out at http://ywdoh.bizland.com

Alex Hough

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
Funnily (or not you may think) I am often supposed to have said that......
among other things.

;-)

Hope you find out, however, the world of TV and Theatre are coming closer
together. Lots of shows have videos.