Star Trek Dealer's List (VERY LONG !!)

Inge Heyer

Sep 8, 1990, 2:20:17 AM9/8/90
I'm posting today for the first time, so please excuse any breaches in
nettiquette.

After cwa...@hydra.unm.edu posted a Star Trek dealer's list, and
requested further info, I thought I might post the list I've been
compiling over the years. I hope this helps.

Star Trek Archives List of Dealers' Addresses :
A 'c' indicates that a catalog exists, therefore mailorder is possible.
Remember to include a SASE when requesting info. I have been collecting
addresses for the past 10 years, keeping them updated whenever possible.
If there is one out of date, don't flame me, instead be constructive and
find out details (new address, out of business, whatever). Some addresses
are for mail order businesses, some are just local stores, and some are
fanzine distributors. If you know of any good Star Trek related businesses
in your area (or elsewhere) that are not listed here, PLEASE let me know
about it.

*.) Academy of TV Arts and Sciences Hall of Fame
Lankershim & Magnolia Blvds
N. Hollywood, CA
(opened mid-1990; library, archives, research center)

c*.) Alway, Brian
1 Thames St.
St. Thomas, Ontario
Canada N5R 4L5
Tel. 1-519-631-7007
(pro SF dealer)

c*.) Andere Welten
c/o Richard Meyer
Rappstr. 15
2000 Hamburg 13
West Germany
Tel. 49-40-443118
(German pro SF dealer)

c*.) Andromeda Bookshop
84 Suffolk Street
Birmingham, B1 1TA
Great Britain
(pro sf book & magazine dealer, US & UK material)

c*.) aR-Way Productions
P.O. Box 78
Woodland Hills, Ca. 91365
(Nichelle Nichols production company: records, posters, etc.)

*.) Berliner Filmantiquariat
Attn. Boehming, Peter
-- Alt-Moabit 82-D
1000 Berlin 21
Tel. 030/393 30 79 (store)
(Mon-Fri 1000-1830, Sat 1000-1400)
Germany
(onesheets, stills, movie programs, 1925-current)

c*.) Bid Time Return
225 Queens Ave.
London, Ontario
Canada N6A 1J8
Tel. 1-519-679-0279
(pro SF dealer)

*.) The Bijou Collectables
Kathy & Roger Sapp
PO Box 201
Fullerton, CA 92632
Tel. (714)680-8799 ("poster hotline")

*.) Book Castle Inc. (Steve Edrington)
-- 200 N. San Fernando Blvd. (Golden Mall)
Burbank, Ca. 91502
Tel. (818)845-1563
(open 7 days 10-6)
(new and used books,magazines,pbks,posters)
-- 3604 W. Magnolia
Burbank, CA 91505
Tel. (818)842-6816
(Tue-Sat 10-6)
(hc, first eds, antiquarian)
-- "Bestseller Bookshop"
130 N. San Fernando Blvd. (Golden Mall)
Burbank, CA 91502
Tel. (818)955-8243
(open 7 days 10-6)
(pbks, special orders)
-- "Movie World"
212 N. San Fernando Blvd. (Golden Mall)
Burbank, CA 91502
Tel. (818)846-0459
(open 7 days 11-6)
(film memorabilia)

*.) Book City Collectables
6631 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
Tel. (213)466-0120
(stills, magazines, books, autographs)

*.) Book Village (Gloria & Terry)
-- 1766 E. Colorado Blvd (SE corner of Meredith)
Pasadena, Ca. 91106
Tel. (818)793-7780 or (213)
-- 103 W. Foothill Blvd
Monrovia, Ca. 91016
Tel. (818)359-7811
(Mon-Sat 10-9,Sun 1-7)
(old and new ST,comics,magazines,good store)

*.) Bookmann's
1930 E. Grant Rd. (corner of Campbell)
Tucson, Az. 85716?
Tel.(602)325-5767
(Mon-Sun 10-9, old and new ST comics, books, magazines)

c*.) Bradford Exchange, The
9301 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Niles, IL 60648
Tel. 1-800-323-8078
(collectibles exchange, porcellan plates only)

*.) Bridges, Dr. Susan
200 West 79th St. #14H
New York, NY 10024
(Universal Translator)

*.) BunBunDo Bookstore
655 Keeaumoku St. (Sam Sung Plaza)
Honolulu, Hi. 96814
Tel. (808)947-2525, FAX (808)942-4788
(Jap. ST new, Mo-Fr 9-9, Sa-Su 9-6)

c*.) Bundles from Britain
mail: P.O. Box 34112
Chicago, IL 60634
store: 4946 1/2 W. Berteau (4200 North), Chicago
(Thu,Fri 3-8; Sat,Sun 12-6)

*.) California Dreamers Publications
-- P.O.Box 4053
Carlsbad, CA 92008
-- 3031 Via Sabinas
Carlsbad, CA 920078
Tel. (619)434-7947
(greeting cards, postcards, buttons, key chains)

c*.) Casey's Collectible Corner
Mary Anne and Dennis, owners
H.C.R. Box 31
No. Blenheim, NY 12131
Tel.(607)588-6464
(ST sales and auctions)

*.) Celestial Designs
2430 West Shore Rd.
Warwick, RI 02886
(ready-to-wear NG uniforms)

*.) Center Art Galeries
Attn. John Goodwin
-- PO Box 16577
Honolulu, HI 96830-5577
-- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center
2301 Kalakaua Ave., #C108
Honolulu, HI 96815-2984
Tel.(808)926-2727
Tel.(800)888-1123
(original Bob Peak art for ST onesheets, very expensive)

*.) A Change Of Hobbit
1853 Lincoln Blvd
Santa Monica, Ca.
Tel. (213)473-2873
(very good new SF books,Starlog,Files Mag.,not good used)

c*.) Cinefantastique
-- P.O. Box 270
Oak Park, IL 60303
(ordering dept. of same magazine, back issues)
-- 7240 W. Roosevelt Rd.
Forest Pk, IL 60130
Tel. (708)366-5566
(publishing dept., single current issues $6)

c*.) Cinefex
P.O. Box 20027
Riverside, Ca. 92516
(order dept. of same magazine)

*.) Cinema Collectors
1507 Wilcox Ave. (corner Sunset and Wilcox)
Hollywood, CA 90028
Tel. (213)461-6516
(open Sun-Wed 11-7, Thu/Fri 11-10, Sat 10-7)
(posters, books, newest photos, press kits, magazines)

c*.) Classic Movie Center
19047 Middlebelt
Livonia, Mich. 48152
Tel. (313)476-1254
(movie posters and stills)

c*.) Cole, Bill
Box 60
Dept. 733
Randolph, Ma. 02368-0060
Tel. (617)986-2653
(Acid-free plastic bags)

c*.) Collectible Toys
135 W. Nuevo Rd., STE B-223
Perris, CA 92370
Tel. (714)672-9502
(shows & mail order only)

*.) Collector's Bookstore
1708 N. Vine St.
Hollywood, Ca. 90028 (corner of Hollywood Blvd and Vine St.)
Tel. (213)467-3296
(movie stills,posters,magazines,scripts,comics,some promo)

*.) Comic Castle
107 W. Amerige
Fullerton, Ca. 92632
Tel. (714)879-6160
(Mon-Sat 12-6:30,Sun 3-6:30)
(comics,posters,pbks,TV Guides,movie stills)

*.) Comics and Comix
-- 2491 Telegraph
Berkeley, Ca. 94704
Tel. (415)845-4091
-- 405 California
Palo Alto, Ca. 94306
Tel. (415)328-8100
-- 6135 Sunrise
Citrus Heights, Ca. 95610
Tel. (916)969-0717
-- Solano Mall
Fairfield, Ca. 94533
Tel. (707)427-1202
-- 921 K Street Mall
Sacramento, Ca. 95814
Tel. (916)442-5142
-- 650 Irving
San Francisco, Ca. 94122
Tel. (415)665-5888
-- 700 Lombard
San Francisco, Ca. 94133
Tel. (415)982-3511
(new comics,buttons,games,collectibles,greeting cards,jap.toys)

*.) The Compleat Strategist
-- 11 East 33rd St. between 5th Ave. and Madison Ave.
New York, N.Y. 10016
Tel. (212)685-3880/1
-- 320 West 57th St.
New York, N.Y. 10019
Tel. (212)582-1272
-- 201 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, Ma. 02115
Tel. (617)267-2451
-- Mail Order Hot Line: 1-800-225-4344
(D&D games, ST Role Playing Game supplements)

*.) Cosmic Dreams
Tel. 1-800-257-1333
(records, CDs, tapes)

*.) Creation Conventions
Attn. Gary Berman, Adam Malin, Anita, Ralph
-- 145 Jericho Turnpike
Mineola, NY 11501
Tel. (516)747-5040
-- 249-04 Hillside Ave.
Bellerose, NY 11426
Tel. (516)SHOWMAN = (516)746-9626 for seat and hotel reservations

*.) CSM Artworks
c/o Cheryl S. Mandus
PO Box 88281
Dunwoody, GA 30356-0281
(NG artwork)

*.) Daily Variety Ltd. (industry magazine)
5700 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Tel. (213)857-6600, Telex #674-281

c*.) Datazine
- correspondence
P.O.Box 19413
Denver, Co. 80219
- PO Box 24937-S
Denver, CO 80244
(orders, Hysterical Calendars $5.95, etc.)
- subscriptions
2531 S. Kearney St.
Denver, Co. 80222
(zine info, subscr.= $10/yr)

*.) David's Used Books and Comics
5031 E. 5th St.
Tucson, Az.
Tel. (602)326-2677
(Mon,Tue,Thu 10-7:45;Wed,Fri,Sat 10-6)
(good old ST,comics,magazines)

*.) DC Comics Inc.
666 5th Ave.
New York, N.Y. 10103

*.) Dokimakis (bookstore)
behind Lion's Square
Heraklion, Crete
Greece
(Blish & TMP novelizations in Greek)

*.) The Donning Company/Publishers
5659 Virginia Beach Boulevard
Norfolk, Va. 23502
("The Good Ship Enterprise")

*.) Editions J'ai Lu
31 rue de Tournon
75006 Paris
(French ST publisher, TMP and TWOK only)

*.) Ehapa Verlag
Postfach 12 15
7000 Stuttgart 1
(German ST comics)

*.) Ellison, Francine
47 Mt. Vernon St.
Somerville, Ma. 02145
Tel. (617)628-5078
(soft toys,alien rag dolls,eves/weekends)

*.) Emerson, Jaynee
19 West Coconut Drive
Lake Worth, Fl. 33463
(Five Year Mission & Beyond, Genesis Flaw, ST zines)

*.) Enterprise 1701-D
Orlando, FL
(Star Trek store, is supposed to be good)

*.) Ernst Incorporated
148 So. Vinewood St.
Escondido, CA 92025
Tel. (619)745-5556 (Pam or Susan)
(NG plates and mugs)

*.) ERTL Company
Model Kit Consumer Dept.
Highways 136 + 20
Dyersville, IA 52040
Tel. (800)553-4886 ext. 5511 (ask for model kit consumer dept.)

*.) Fandom Computer Services
P.O.Box 4278
Norton AFB, Ca. 92409
(fandom directory, possibly defunct, please write if you find out)

*.) Fantastic Films
( Blake Publishing Corporation )
2701 W. Howard Street
Chicago, Ill. 60645
(publisher of magazine by the same name)

*.) Fantasy Comics (Tom Struck)
-- 6001 E. 22th St.
Tucson, Az. 85711
Tel. (602)748-7483
-- 2745 N. Campbell Ave.
Tucson, Az. 85719
Tel. (602)325-9790
(Mon-Sat 10-6, good new&used ST comics, some new ST related mags)

*.) Fantasy Trade Card Co.
-- Mark Makaluso
43 Texas Street
Rochester N.Y. 14606
Tel. (716)254-0785
-- (for catalogue)
FTCC
P.O.Box 60904
Rochester N.Y. 14606
(ST cards, protector sheets)

*.) Fantasy Trader
7127 Michigan Ave.
Pittsburgh, Pa. 15218
(Star Trek Dealer)

c*.) FASA Corporation
- P.O. Box 6930
Chicago, IL 60680-6930
- 1026 W. Van Buren
Chicago, IL 60607
Tel. (312)243-5660

*.) Film-Kult Berlin
Budapester Str. 38
1000 Berlin 30
Tel. 030/262 87 00
Germany
(movie memorabilia)

c*.) Filmwelt Berlin
Attn. M. Netter
-- Kurfuerstendamm 207 (Ku'Damm-Karree 3rd floor)
1000 Berlin 15
Tel. 030/881 61 98 (store, movie memorabilia)
(Wed-Mon 15-22)
-- Attn. B. Netter
Malplaquetstr. 8
1000 Berlin 65
Tel. 030/456 79 10 (Mon-Fri 1400+)
(info & catalogs, direct sales)
Germany
(Sat, Sun Troedelmarkt Str. 17. Juni S-Bhf Tiergarten)

*.) Filmprogramm Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
-- Filmprogrammdienst
Postfach 126
A-1071 Wien
(this address for orders)
-- Attn. Rudolf J. Maly
Lindengasse 43
A-1070 Wien
Tel. (0222) 93 64 53
Austria
("Neuer Filmkurier" Filmprogramm Verlag, German movie programs)

c*.) Firebird Arts And Music, Inc.
(formerly Off-Centaur, Inc.)
P.O.Box 453
El Cerrito, Ca. 94530
Tel. (415)528-3172
Tel. (800)752-0494
(Filk tapes & song books)

*.) Forbidden Planet
821 Broadway (betw. 11th & 12th)
New York, N.Y. 10003
Tel.(212)473-1576
(super ST store, mon-sat 10-7,sun 11-6)
(if someone has their address in London, please tell me)

c*.) The Franklin Mint
Franklin Center, PA 19091
Tel. (215)459-6553
Tel. 1-800-843-6468 (Mo-Fr 9-5, EST)
(pewter models, chess set)

*.) Galaxy Bookshop
203b Castereagh St.
Sydney, NSW 2000
Australia
Tel. 61-2-2677630
(check items for faults before paying)

*.) The Gaming House
1190 E. Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, Ca.
Tel. (213)449-9107 or (818)
(newest supply for ST role playing)

c*.) Garbarino, John
118 Cedar Lane
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Tel. (201)692-9275
(ST dealer, UK ST Annuals)

*.) Gingras, Sonia Rose
Elm Street, Apt. 8A
Holyoke, Ma. 01040
Tel. (413)532-0373
SSN 013-56-5932
(Artist, author of Starmagic, the most beautiful fanzine ever)

*.) Giovanniello, Dominick
Tel. (619)287-2083
(musician, he sells working Vulcan Harps, awesome !)

*.) Golden Apple
-- 8962 Reseda Blvd (south of Nordhoff)
Nothridge, Ca. 91324
Tel. (818)993-7804
(weekdays 11-6)
-- 7711 Melrose Blvd (near Fairfax)
Los Angeles, Ca. 90046
Tel. (213)658-6047
-- Hotline (213)651-0455
(comics,books,collectibles,industry news,new releases)

*.) Goodwin, Michael and Lynne Anne
4987 South 2700 West
Roy, Utah 84067
Tel. (801)825-1360
(Publishers of "Starry Night", "My Stars", "..Monolith..")

c*.) Grammy's Boutique
-- 9832 Flower St., Box 269
Bellflower, Ca. 90706
Tel. (714)530-2715
-- c/o Joan Cochems
12532 E. Cuesta Dr.
Cerritos, Ca. 90701
Tel. (213)926-9491
(ST patch dolls)

*.) Graphitti
-- 960 Gayley Ave. (Westwood Village - UCLA)
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Tel. (213)824-3656
-- 4325 Overland Ave. (MGM - Lorimar Studios)
Culver City, CA 90230
Tel. (213)559-2058
-- 8639 Lincoln Blvd. #102 (rear)
Airport/Marina Hotel (LAX)
Playa del Rey, Westchester, CA 90045
Tel. (213)641-8661
-- 12080 Ventura Place #3
Universal City - Hollywood
Studio City, CA 91604
Tel. (818)980-4976
(good on used and new comics and magazines)

c*.) Green, John F.
1821 Jacaranda Pl.
Fullerton, Ca. 92633
Tel. (714)526-5467
(AMT/ERTL, Aurora model kits; Knickerbocker, Mego figures)

c*.) H & R Records
257 S. Citrus Ave.
Los Angeles, Ca. 90036
(Star Trek Recordings)

*.) Halkiadakis (bookstore)
Evans Str.
Heraklion, Crete
Greece
(Blish & TMP novelizations in Greek)

c*.) The Hamilton Collection
payment,correspondence: 9550 Regency Square Boulevard
P.O.Box 2567
Jacksonville, Fl. 32232-9977
shipping: 4801 Executive Park Ct.
Jacksonville, Fl. 32216
Tel. (800)228-2945
(904)723-6030 (FL only)
(Star Trek Plates and Mugs, very unreliable production dates)

c*.) Hayakawa Publishing Co. (Hayakawa Shoten, Kabushikigaisha)
Attn. Mr/Ms Aoi, SF Dept.
2-2 Kanda-Tamachi
Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo, 101, Japan
Tel. (Japan)-(03)252-3111, or (Tokyo)254-1551 (desk?)
(Japanese editions of ST novels)

*.) HiDeHo Comics
525 Santa Monica Blvd
Santa Monica, Ca.
Tel. (213)451-0463 or (213)394-2820
(good on SF old and new comics and magazines)

*.) Hollywood Book & Poster Company
Eric Caidin, owner
6349 Hollywood Blvd. (corner Ivar)
Hollywood, CA 90028
Tel. (213)465-8764
(Mon-Thu 11-6, Fri-Sat 11-7, Sun 12-5)

*.) Hollywood Boulevard Comics
6727 1/2 Hollywood Blvd. (inside Artisan's Patio)
Hollywood, CA 90028
Tel. (213)871-0850

*.) Hollywood Movie Posters
6727 1/2 Hollywood Blvd. (inside Artisan's Patio)
Hollywood, CA 90028
Tel. (213)463-1792

*.) Hollywood's
535 Ward Ave., R.201
Honolulu, Hi. 96814
Tel. (808)523-1533
(Fri&Sat 10-5 ; movie onesh & lobbyc, will reserve incoming stuff)

*.) House of Collectibles
201 E. 50th St.
New York, NY 10022
Tel. 1-800-726-0600
(collectors' price guides publisher)

*.) The House of Fiction
663 E. Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, Ca.
Tel. (818)449-9861
(Mon-Fri 10-6,Sat 12-6,Sun 12-5)
(good on old ST pbk 1st editions)

c*.) Image Design Concepts, Ink.
1942 Market St.
Denver, CO 80202
Tel. (303)293-2229
(Star Trek Magic Mug, manufacture & distribution)

*.) Ingram
Tel. 1-800-937-8200 (customer service)
(Mo-Fr 8-5:30 CST)
(info on books, audio, calendars, etc to be released)

*.) Inter Audio Associates
115 Dikeman St.
Hempstead, N.Y. 11550
(ST Parody Tapes)

c*.) Intergalactic Trading Company, Inc. (Charlie Moffitt, Mike Kott)
- mail orders:
P.O.Box 1516
714 Commerce Circle
Longwood, Fl. 32750
Tel. (407)831-8344
FAX (407)332-0142
- store:
109 E. Semoran Blvd.
Fern Park, FL 32730
Tel. (407)260-0017
(corner of 17-92 & 436, Zayre Plaza, ~30 min. N of Orlando)
- UPS deliveries (warehouse):
1655 Timocuan Way
Longwood, FL 32750
(Star Trek Dealer)

c*.) It's A Small World Too, Inc.
(Howard Lee, owner)
- P.O.Box 148335
Chicago, IL 60614-8335
- 3107 Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, IL 60657
Tel. (312)477-5073
(ST Annuals)

*.) Jay Bee Magazine Store
776 8th Ave. (betw. 47th & 48th)
New York, N.Y. 10036
Tel. (212)757-6923
(starlog,future,posters,lobby cards)

*.) Jerry Ohlinger's Movie Material Store
120 W. 3rd St.
New York, N.Y. 10012
Tel. (212)674-8474
(Movie film stills & photos; open 1-8pm every day)

*.) Kenner Products
1014 Vine St.
Cincinatti, Oh. 45202
(ST Dealer)

*.) Kiepert
SF Abteilung, Erdgeschoss
Hardenbergstr. 4-5 (Ernst-Reuter-Platz)
100 Berlin 12
West Germany
Tel. 030/311 00 90
(German ST novel editions)

c*.) Koch, Joseph
206 41st Street
Brooklyn, NY 11232
Tel. (718)768-8571
(comics dealer, Goldkey Comics, UK annuals, magazines)

c*.) Lamski, Mardy
673 Hearth Lane, Apt. 209
Carol Stream, IL 60188
(author & distributor of "Don't Tell It To The Captain", very funny)

*.) The Last Moving Picture Company
Attn. Morris Everett Jr. or Michael Nemeth
6307 Hollywood Blvd. (corner Vine)
Hollywood Blvd. CA 90028
Tel. (213)467-0838
(open Mon-Sat 10-6)
(stills, posters, lobby cards)

*.) Lazzio, Emily
434 Belmont Ave.
Niles. OH 44446
(Star Trek Memorabilia Price Guide)

c*.) Lehmann, Werner H.
Motion Picture Memorabilia
17 Fifth Ave.
Pelham, NY 10803
(movie posters, US and foreign)

c*.) Levin, Barry R.
Science Fiction & Fanstasy Literature
726 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 201
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Tel. (213)458-6111
(Mon-Fri 10-3, Sun by appt.)
(TMP slipcase novel $250)

c*.) Lincoln Enterprises
P.O. Box 691370
Los Angeles, Ca. 90069
credit card orders: 1-213-462-0181 (over $15, WST 9-5)
number in catalog : 1-213-462-3850
(pro ST dealer, Majel Barret's business; call in the morning,
in the afternoon they often have only some mindless knucklehead
answering the phone)

*.) Lisa's Flowers And Gifts
Tel. (818)286-5754
(odd ST articles,buckles,models,old jewelry,gum-wrappers)

c*.) Lorrah, Dr. Jean
c/o Empire Books
PO Box 625
Murray, KY 42071-0625
(zine & novel author, sells zines through Empire Books)

*.) Los Angeles Comic Book and Science Fiction Convention
1802 West Olive Avenue
Burbank, Ca. 91506
(every 1st Sun of the month in Shrine Exposition Hall, 700 W. 32nd St
Los Angeles. call (818)954-8432 Bruce Schwartz for info)

c*.) Main Street Collectables
487 Main St.
New Rochelle, NY 11801
Tel. (914)235-1454

c*.) McChesney, Marion
PO Box 668
Edgewood, Md. 21040
(3429 Chestnut Ave., Baltimore, MD 21211, old address?)
(Vault of Tomorrow, very slow but reliable delivery)

c*.) McGonagle, John
P.O. Box 2972
L.K. Ronk, NY 11779
Tel. (516)467-8112
(ST collectibles, very good stock, old & rare stuff, very fast delive

c*.) Minotaur Books
251 Swanston St.
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Australia
Tel. 61-3-6633559
(catalog available)

c*.) Morgenwelt
c/o Reinhoffer & Schaetzl
Karl-Marx-Str. 30
1000 Berlin 44
West Germany
Tel. 030/623 70 60, FAX 030/623 70 66
(new books fast, info)

c*.) Morton, Susie
PO Box 6087-C
Anaheim, CA 92816
Tel. (714)777-6010
(direct sales of ST plates, cups, steins)

*.) Movie Madness
6595 Gracely Dr.
Sayler Park, OH 45233
Tel.(513)941-5429
(movie memorabilia and video tapes, Mo-Sa 1-5)

*.) The Movie Poster Place
2970 Noble Rd.
Cleveland Heights, Oh 44121
Tel. (216)381-3337
(posters, lobbies, stills, T-shirts)

*.) Movie Publishers Services, Inc.
Suite 208
8399 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Canoga Park, Ca. 91304
(Files Magazine, Enterprise Incidents)

c*.) New Eye Studio (Jeff Maynard)
P.O. Box 632
Willimantic, Ct. 06226
Tel. (203)450-1943 (24 hr hotline)
(pro SF dealer)

*.) Norbert-Hethke Verlag
Postfach 1170
6917 Schoenau
West Germany
(new German ST comics)

*.) Nostalgia & Collectibles Show and Sale
Attn. Doug Wright
PO Box 69308
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Tel. (213) 656-1266 (24 hr. info)
(shows are 6/2,3 and 1/5,6 Sat 11-6 Sun 11-4 Pasadena Exhibit Center,
300 E. Green St., at Marengo; "#1 movie & TV collectibles show")

c*.) Odyssey Press
12529 Cate Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70815
("There Are Three", ST fanzine)

*.) Omega Enterprises LTD
P.O.Box 744, FDR Station
New York, N.Y. 10150
(ST Dealer)

*.) O'Quinn Studios, Inc.
(ISSNO 191-4626)
475 Park Avenue South
8th floor suite 210
New York, N.Y. 10016
(publisher of Starlog)

c*.) Orbit
14421 Sherman Way #43
Van Nuys, CA 91405
(SF props, stills, $1.50 for cat)

c*.) Organian Questor
c/o Ms. Terry Ornas (Editor)
54-09 71st Street
Maspeth, NY 11378
(Anthology SF/Trek fanzine; SASE for info)

*.) Panini USA
Dept. Star Trek
PO Box 5169
FDR Station
New York, NY 10150
(NG sticker book)

*.) Paramount Pictures Corporation
Tel. (213)956-5000 (PPC Operator)
-- Star Trek Office
5555 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038-3197
(this is the address to be used for fan mail !)
-- Company Store (also mail order)
Tel. (213)956-5292

c*.) Paramount Special Effects
THESE GUYS WENT OUT OF BUSINESS, DON'T BOTHER ORDERING FROM THE CATALOG

c*.) Poison Pen Press
627 E. 8th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11218
(fanzines, operated by D.M. Langsam)

*.) Powells Bookstore
NW 10th & Burnside
Portland, Oregon zip?
(new/used book warehouse, huge selection)

c*.) Poza, Luis
Mutsumi Heights #C
3-39-5 Akebono-cho
Tachikawa-shi, Tokyo 190
Japan
(Japanese ST one-sheets, program books, flyers)

*.) Preston & Associates
P.O.Box 2732
West Lafayette, Indiana 47906
Tel. (317)463-4435 (9-9 CST)
(movie program books)

*.) Rarities Mint, Inc.
Attn. Armond
2550 Miraloma Way
Anaheim, CA 92806
Tel. 1-800-USA-MINT = 1-800-872-6468
(Mo-Fr 6-4 PST)
(ST coins)

c*.) Rathbone, Wendy
13101 Sudan Rd.
Poway, CA 92064
(More Missions, More Myths, other zines for sale)

c*.) Rob Lee Enterprises
c/o Robert L. Packett
4721 N.W. Fisk
Kansas City, Mo. 64151
Tel. (816)587-1038
(cards, buttons)

c*.) Rogofsky, Howard
P.O.Box 107
Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(magazines, comics, outrageous prices)

c*.) Rogow, Roberta
c/o Other Worlds Books
PO Box 1124
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410-1124
(ST zines, filk zines, Trexindex)

*.) Romanboutique
Inh. Peter Skodzik
Goltzstr. 35, Ecke Hohenstauffen (Winterfeldplatz, Schoeneberg)
1000 Berlin 30
Tel. 030/216-51-59
(German ST comics and novels, 2 doors down is Schmoekerkiste)

c*.) Rubber Stamps of America
Academy Ave.
PO Box 567
Saxtons River, VT 05154
Tel. (802)869-2622
('Starship Enterprise Star Date' stamp, others)

*.) S&S Models (Roger Sides)
P.O.Box 508
Lakewood, Ca. 90714
(props,prototypes,molds,castings,blueprints)

c*.) Satyr
Spezial-Buchhandlung
Postgasse 11
A-1010 Wien 1
Austria
Tel. (Austria)- 53 22 60
("Alles ueber Film", movie book shop)

*.) Schmoekerkiste
Goltzstr. 35, Ecke Hohenstauffen (Winterfeldplatz, Schoeneberg)
1000 Berlin 30
(German movie program books, other movie stuff, some novels)

c*.) Schwartz, George
RD #1, Box 1419
Freeland, Pa. 18224
(TV and movie stills)

c*.) Scotpress
c/o Sheila Clark
6 Craigmill Cottages
Strathmartine by Dundee
DD3 0PH Scotland
(fanzines)

c*.) Script City
1770 N. Highland, #608 CM
Los Angeles, CA 90028

*.) SF Bookstore
18 Eliott St., Harvard Square
(or: 8 JFK-Boylston St. 2nd floor Harvard Square)
Cambridge, Ma. 02138
Tel. (617)547-5917
(mon-sat 11-6,thu 11-8,sun 12-5)
(new publications, used magazines)

*.) SF Shop
56 8th Ave. (corner of Horatio St.,next to W13th)
N.Y.,N.Y.
(good on British ST, not much other ST, but a few gems once in a whil

c*.) Shoe String Press
2615 Waugh #258
Houston, TX 77006
Tel. (713)524-2296
(Only Trek; Mary Lowe & Katherine Scarritt, fanzines)

*.) Simon & Schuster (Pocket Books, Timescape)
1230 Avenue of the Americas
New York, N.Y. 10020
Tel. (212)245-6400 x1237 (Barbara Hicks)
(current ST publisher)

c*.) Simon & Schuster Software
Attn. Order Dept.
200 Old Tappan Rd.
Old Tappan, NJ 07675
Tel. (800)624-0023
(800)624-0024 (NJ only)

c*.) Simon & Schuster AudioWorks
c/o Mail Order Dept.
200 Old Tappan Rd.
Old Tappan, NJ 07675
Tel. (800)223-2336 (orders)
(800)233-2348 (inquiries, can not be reached from Hawaii)
Telex 135340
(ST novels on audio tape)

c*.) Simons, Dave
1442 Miller Ave.
Winter Park, FL 32789
Tel. (407)645-0201 (after 1730 EST)
(SF & Comic collectables)

*.) Space Castle
Edward G. Klapproth, owner
1103 S. King St., Suite 206
Honolulu, Hi. 96814
Tel. (808)528-3203
(Mon-Sat 11-6,Sun 12-4, pro SF dealer, they will buy collections)

c*.) Star Tech
PO Box 456
Dunlap, TN 37327
Tel. (615)???-???? (unlisted, if you find it, PLEASE let me know !!)
(they regularly advertise merchandise long before they actually get
it, and since they don't list their phone, I find it somewhat
frustrating to do business with them).
(pro dealer)

c*.) Star Trek: The Official Fan Club
-- PO Box 111000
Aurora, CO 80011
-- 537 Olathe St., Suite C
Aurora, CO 80011
Tel. (303)366-TREK, call this number for ordering

*.) Starbase 21 (John Harper)
Mingo 21 Center
10332 E. 21st St.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74129
Tel. (918)663-7733
(comics, sf, posters, T-shirts, toys, models)

c*.) Starland (associated with Datazine Publications, I think)
Mail: P.O.Box 24590
Denver, Co. 80224
Tel. (303)671-8735 (Mo-Fr 8-5,Sat 10-2 MST)
FAX (303)757-7827
Store: 8200 E. Pacific Place #307
Denver, Co.
(Mo-Fr 8-5, Sa 10-2)
(pro SF dealer)

*.) Starlog
-- 475 Park Ave. South
New York, NY 10016
-- P.O. Box 1999
Farmingdale, N.Y. 11737
-- P.O.Box 132
Mt. Morris, Il. 61504-0132)
(subscriptions dept.)

*.) Starpost Enterprise
RR #1 Box 744
New York, N.Y. 10022
(ST Dealer)

c*.) Starship Enterprises
PO Box 622
Hawthorne, CA 90251-0622
(catalog for buttons and T-shirts)

c*.) Startone
P.O.Box 363
Brooklyn, NY 11229-0363
(ST recordings)

*.) Starstation Aurora
Post Office Box 750
Holyoke, Ma. 01041-0750
(blueprints)

c*.) Starway
P.O.Box 935
Beverly Hills, Ca. 90213
Tel. (213)471-8432
FAX (213)472-0220
(cloisonne pins, they'll have them before anyone else,fast delivery)

*.) Starworld
6655-8 Hollywood Blvd. (store is on Cherokee)
Hollywood, CA 90028
Tel. (213)469-0757
(open 7 days 11-7)
(press kits, slides, stills)

*.) Thermos (Halsey Taylor)
Route 75 E.
Freeport, IL 61032
Tel. (815)232-2111
(Mon-Fri 0700-1900, Sat 0800-1630, Sun 1200-1600 CST)
Tel. 1-800-243-0745 (0800-1630, Jill Sunday & Kathy Gill)
(NG lunch boxes)

c*.) Tom's Novelty SF Shop
7900 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Oak Mill Mall
Niles. IL 60648
Tel. (312)966-2360
(pro SF dealer)

c*.) Toser, Roxanne
4019 Green Street
Harrisburg, Pa. 17110
Tel. (717)238-1936
(Star Trek cards, incl. b/w leaf cards)

c*.) Toy Scouts
Box 268
Seville, OH 44273
(hobby and toy dealer, occasional ST items)

c*.) Trek Magazine (TREK publications)
c/o G.B. Love & Walter Irwin
2504 Dewberry
Pasadena, Tx 77502
(or: 2500 Pennington, Tx 77093)

*.) TV Guide
Triangle Publications, Inc.
-- 100 Matsonford Road
Radnor, Pa. 19088
-- P.O. Box 500
Radnor, Pa. 19088
Attn. National Advertising
Tel. 1-800-628-7300 (Customer Service, cover portraits)

*.) Unicorn's Horn
Cynthia Chang, owner
3390 Loulu St. (top of Manoa Valley)
Honolulu, Hi. 96822
Tel.(808)943-0760 (work)
(NG 22" stuffed figures)

*.) View-Master International Group, Inc.
Consumer Affairs Dept.
P.O.Box 444
Portland, Oregon 97207-0444
Tel.(503)644-1181 (be firm and insist on info)
(for orders, see "Worldwide Slides", or Reels West at (503)645-1607)
(best to order through local distributors)

c*.) Vision Aeries, Inc.
1115 Grant St.
Denver, CO 80203
(adult ST curios, pro dealer, possibly defunct)

*.) VIVE LA DIFFE(/)RENCE
Government of Montmartre (??)
P.O.Box 789
Radio City Station
New York, NY 10101
Tel. (212)861-1813
(movie programs)

*.) Waldenbooks Co. (Home Office)
Attn. Non-Book Dept.
201 High Ridge Rd.
Stamford, Ct. 06904
Tel. (203)352-2000, 0815 - 1700 EST, 1200-1330 lunch!)
Tel. (203)532-2053 (Diane, manager non-book ?)
(inquiries for ST specials in the stores, also for store orders)
Tel.1-800-322-2000 (preferred reader's club orders, good info)

c*.) War Games West
3422 Central Ave. SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Tel. (505)265-6100 (shop)
(505)299-3368 (info)
1-800-729-4263 (phone orders)
FAX (505)260-0752
(FASA items, Star Fleet Battles, West End games)

c*.) Wilhelm Heyne Verlag GmbH & KO. KG
Postfach 20 12 04
8000 Muenchen 2
West Germany
Tel. (089)28-82-11, Telex 5-24-218
(German ST novels, speedy answer to inquiries)

c*.) Wolfe, Marie
1026 Speight, #108
Waco, TX 76706
(Sahndara)

c*.) Worldwide Slides
7427 Washburn Ave. South
Minneapolis, Mn. 55423
Tel. (612)869-6482
(mail order business for view-master reels)

c*.) Zuk, Beverly
2S041 Lloyd
Lombard, IL 60148
("The Third Verdict" and "The Honorable Sacrifice", ST zines)

Above is provided for your information. I am not affiliated with any of
the businesses or individuals, and no guarantee or endorsement is implied.

If you want more info on any of the Inge Heyer
above addresses, please e-mail me. email:he...@galileo.ifa.hawaii.edu
Disclaimer: the University of Hawaii is phone: (808)945-3944 (lv.mesg)
barely aware of my existence, and snail: P.O.Box 61562
most certainly ignorant of my opinions. Honolulu, Hi. 96839