Great Fanzine

1 view

JEllis2926

Jan 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/7/96
Federation Chronicles Magazine is a great fanzine for all areas of Star
Trek fandom. We feature new, amateur fan fiction from authors like Dayton
Ward and Christine Francis (author of the Vortex series), expert graphics
from computer artists like Eric Petersen, and the latest in Star Trek news
and views. We're your one-stop Trek center.

Subscribe today! One year (four issues) just $10.00. Or, you can order a
sample copy for just $3.00. Send U.S. check or money order, made payable
to Sector 12, to:

Sector 12
P.O. Box 293
Ashburnham, MA 01430

Orders recieved after February 10, 1996 will begin with the April issue.
Orders recieved prior to February 10 will recieve the January 1996 issue.
Please allow four weeks for delivery of January issue. April issue will
be mailed prior to April 20th. Thank you for your patience. Hope to hear
from everyone.