www sites

Sonja E. Mendoza

Jan 12, 1995, 2:08:19 PM1/12/95
Narbey Derbekyan (nar...@bu.edu) wrote:
: David Somen (Da...@holodeck.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: : Hello all.

: : I`m new to this so I`ll keep it brief incase you have already heard it.

: : Paramount offical StarTrek Web Site. The address is....

: : http://generations.viacom.com/

: : An unofficial Web Site in Ireland covering StarTrek, Babylon 5 etc
: : is....

: : http://www.eeng.dcu.ie/stdcu.home.html

: I could not access the Ireland site. Anyone else have problems?
: The viacom site was fine.

I think they changed the name a little. Try

http://www.eeng.dcu.ie/%7Estdcu/home.html

Sonja
--some...@nmsu.edu

Narbey Derbekyan

Jan 12, 1995, 3:46:50 PM1/12/95
Sonja E. Mendoza (some...@nmsu.edu) wrote:
: Narbey Derbekyan (nar...@bu.edu) wrote:
[snip....]
: : : http://www.eeng.dcu.ie/stdcu.home.html

: : I could not access the Ireland site. Anyone else have problems?
: : The viacom site was fine.

: I think they changed the name a little. Try

: http://www.eeng.dcu.ie/%7Estdcu/home.html

: Sonja
: --some...@nmsu.edu

BINGO! It works.