LOCUS back issues

Gail Futoran

Jun 21, 2007, 9:34:28 PM6/21/07
I have LOCUS back issue dating to the late
1970s. I'm willing to pay for shipping
(USA media mail) to send them to a good
home - a library or school or any organization
or group that would make them available to
others (as opposed to a private collector). I
don't mind giving them away to a private
collector, but in that case I would request
shipping reimbursement.

Some issues have notes on them - books to
buy or movies to see - but all are in good to
excellent shape.

If anyone is interested in any or all issues,
please email me at fut...@worldnet.att.net

No strings, I'm retired and want to downsize
and I prefer not to "recycle" these (local
magazine & newspaper dump).

Gail

Gail Futoran

Jun 23, 2007, 3:06:51 PM6/23/07
My LOCUS collection has now found a
good home.

Gail

"Gail Futoran" <fut...@NOSPAMworldnet.att.net> wrote in message

>I have LOCUS back issue dating to the late
> 1970s. I'm willing to pay for shipping
> (USA media mail) to send them to a good
> home - a library or school or any organization
> or group that would make them available to
> others (as opposed to a private collector). I
> don't mind giving them away to a private
> collector, but in that case I would request
> shipping reimbursement.

[snip]